Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Excessive Itching In Private Parts - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excessive Itching In Private Parts (36273 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Causes Of Itching In Private Parts & 13 Home Remedies To Relieve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by checky619: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
mrdipye:
You would have posted pictures so we could see and identity with it
Btw when I had similar issue in 2017 my pharmacist sister asked me to use kentokonazone liquid and one tiny drug like that ( can't remember the name right now).

NB
The itching lasted for weeks while using the drugs and mine was a reaction to my bathing soap

This is exactly what will work for you, apply all over your body after bathing and sleep naked... 2 times daily for quick treatment

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Ebenfat: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Baba na sweetie you get lol. I will tell you this and I will say no more .

The Street name is sweetie but the medical call it scabies
It’s a bacterial you could contact from sexual activity or sweat .
Scabies can be treated by killing the mites and their eggs and could lay at least 100 eggs daily. . You feel more itching in the night and early morning that’s when the mites comes out .

To cure .. call this number and I will explain what you will use to get rid of them

once in your shoe. I spent a lot of money on the wrong side and drugs . I will be glad to help you for free because I know how that feels

Call this number or drop a message on WhatsApp 07031965658
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by EvangJay(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
What exactly have you done before the rashes and itching?

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by mrdipye(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
checky619:

This is exactly what will work for you, apply all over your body after bathing and sleep naked... 2 times daily for quick treatment
You've used this lotion too??
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Kunja2: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Please I need help from anyone who has experienced this before.

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks
do you have burning sensation when you piss?
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by drchibuike53(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks

Good day op.

*The drug you were given is simply to stop the itching and has no effect on the underlying cause.

*During sex, condom doesn't protect you from vaginal fluid around the base of the penis.

*Kindly do this;
-shave around your penis and thighs
-apply clotrimazole cream on the rashes each night and morning.
-take the drug u were given or get original piriton
-take Vit c to improve your immunity and speedy recovery

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by SheCeo(f): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Use funbact A and thank me later
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by KingTom(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
freedomchild:
I'm a pharmacist and I'll advice you to go for laboratory test. (m/c/s). Visit a pharmacy(not chemist). You'll be taken care of. The laboratory result together with the care from a pharmacist will manage and solve your problem..

Your healthcare is our sole concern.
This is exactly what he needs to do
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Shalommy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Waakanda:
Mummy G.O. must hear this.
Op won't make heaven for being a father of infections. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by benjanny(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Go To Any Any Nearby Chemist And Buy Aquasulf And Bicham Ampiclus
Apply The Aquasult Immediately After Bath Then Drink.The Bicham Just Two Times In Three Days
Come back and thank me later
you can chat me up on Whatsapp 07033624511

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Shawenzy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
U experience itching in urs laps which feels like u r enjoying it,in the laps,in the upper part of the anus and the lines between the anus and and atimes in both the anus lips if so visit iya alagbo for ela inu eje bro it can last long for over 3 months but before dat stop wearing your play pants wear ur sokoto like that because the heat is adding to it

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

put salt in the water and wash it off, then take augmentin to treat it within
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Shedrack777: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

the injection they gave you, was it gentamacine? if yes, you're to take it for 5 days. quick recovery
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Bayaar02(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
SouthWestBlood:

If you don't wear the condom properly or if it slips while having sex, vagina fluid may have access to upper part of your boner, and if you had some openings around there, you may catch infection. So, it's not just about using condom.

About your case, STDs are usually difficult to treat due to the mode of entry into the body. Just be careful with the drugs you consume before you overdose yourself with too many chemicals. Find exactly what the problem is and use the right treatment to end it.

Goodluck

This advice is golden. I can remember I had an infection 2018.
I was been placed on a drug, CENOX 500mg.
The drug reset my destiny.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by OfficialCribMD: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Guy, you need to do a test before getting the proper treatment. Please, check out CRIBMD online to have an online session with a doctor. https://cribmd.com/
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by DroppingLiquid: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Are there monkeys in your area?
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Melst: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

I suspect scabies. Do you have the rash on any other part of your body? And if it's scabies, it will take a while even after treatment commences for the itching to stop. Go to a good pharmacy with an in-house pharmacist and show the rash to him/her. The appropriate drug will be prescribed. All the best.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by ChukaOkolo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
It is called scabies, use permethrin cream: This is the most common treatment for scabies . It’s caused by Mites that bore holes in human skin . hence the reaction on ur skin and the itching.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by lugrae22: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
bro if u havent gotten cure,i have natural roots and herb,that can help you get well
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by lugrae22: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
SouthWestBlood:

If you don't wear the condom properly or if it slips while having sex, vagina fluid may have access to upper part of your boner, and if you had some openings around there, you may catch infection. So, it's not just about using condom.

About your case, STDs are usually difficult to treat due to the mode of entry into the body. Just be careful with the drugs you consume before you overdose yourself with too many chemicals. Find exactly what the problem is and use the right treatment to end it.

Goodluck
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by drsugar: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Visit https://sitibox.9jaclinic.com and complain to a doctor there.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by TechspeciaIist(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
darlenese:

See your mouth like "mind you Everytime I have sex i use condoms "

Do you use condoms to cover your pubic area, does the condom cover your blorkors ,does it cover the entire pubic hairs .

You have a sexually ttansimstted disease stop decieving yourself.
Notaket ignore this bastard idiot I'm quoting..
Your itching of your private part has nothing to do with sex.
You've contacted scabies so go visit a pharmacy and ask of Benzyl Benzoate
heisorla:
Use this BENZYL BENZOATE cream and thank me later
God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by heisorla(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Use this BENZYL BENZOATE cream and thank me later
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by EASYGURU(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Emyogalanya:
that's scabies. Very difficult to treat. Look for penicillin. V. Potassium 500,000 it's ₦350. With ketoconazol. Then apply funbact A. I'm currently on the same thing. While it can be transmitted via sex, it can also be transmitted by body contact. It's itching is almost sweeter than sex itself. Also apply benzoyln benzoate

I'm also battling the same thing since last year ooo. Went to a general hospital for both blood and urine test but nothing was found on me. I currently make use of Terbinafine 250nmg tablet and Daktacort cream. Be luje eay i go use combo of all I'm seeing here. Spent close.to 70-90k on this already.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by biggz82: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Picture of your dick or i don't believe you
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Ralphokoemu: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Go for the test as recommended....

But personally speaking I feel it's scabies.
Change all your undies, your towel, sponge, try disinfecting all your clothes with detol including your beddings.

You'll be fine... Just maintain a good hygiene at home.

There's a lotion I used some years back when I experienced same inching. I took injections, antibiotics, used every suggestion I got but no improvement until I was directed to get on lotion from any chemist or pharmacy that solved the whole thing. I can't really recall the name but it's in a small pack like iodine, the price shouldn't be up to 1k now.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Baselm: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Get undiluted Shea butter and apply on and around the itchy parts. You should be fine
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Daddycoded: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na (SWITI) in Yoruba.....anti bacteria cream and drugs will work
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Westernequinox: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Fornication destroys, the condom is to prevent unwanted pregnancies, sexually transmitted diseases. Well if you seek Jesus, you would find the power his deliverance.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Adalasy: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Send me an email to adamslaseio@gmail.com
I need to ask you some private Questions. I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana.

I think I might know what you have
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by joyd200: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pls take my advice as very important. If you stay alone try stay naked and allows fresh air around it. But more importantly, go and buy Mentholated Dusting power and apply on the surface always, expecially after taking your bath and drying the surface. This will help stop it. Pls provide feedback on this group after you've applied it for a week. Thanks.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by simplesearch: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Something you could have just avoided by listening � to and keeping the commandment of your creator, but no! Fornication and adultery is now past time to many youth and married people. If only we could see the magnitude of hell in all its horror, awaiting the arrival of any lost soul who choose rather to obey the devil than the almighty. Many a youth would flee Fornication completely, and many a married people will desist to touch any other person than their partner.
My dear friend repent and make your ways right before the Lord, so that times of refreshing can come upon you.

1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexy Flat Tummy / Hakeem Odumosu Distributes Face-Masks To Violators In Lagos / Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.