Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound (4609 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / My Ex Moved On So Quickly, It's So Heartbreaking! / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Johnsown1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Its better he opens up to the husband to avoid stories that touches the heart or they can relocate, if she can't behave herself
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Clinghton: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
When someone knows what would/might happen before taking an action, that kind of person doesn't need an advice.

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by instinct57vm(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
dawnomike:
To whom brain is given, sense is expected .. The past should be the past!!!

Leave them, let them be asking stupid questions. Awon ashewo oshi.
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Caramia2020(m): 12:20am On Jan 28, 2022
It's all in the past, except ur so called friend is having flashback of the time they spent together and ur friend is a suspect of being a future sex mate to her ex bcoz according to her the earth stood, but I will advise her apply avoidance avoidance defense mechanism bcoz if not, it will end in premium tears.
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Fiscus105(m): 1:56am On Jan 28, 2022
She should behave as if nothing ever happened between them, only greetings and that's all, only if she wants her marriage to keep going on, it happen to me too, in fact, the way I'm behaving with the woman surprise her, thre was a time she was angry that I didn't even show that we knew each other before, because she wanted affair to spark where it ended, yet I didn't give her face, ever since thre is peace in the compound.
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by PROPEACE: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2022
AquaPetals:
This is a real matter just occuring now. It happened to my friend.
She had a boyfriend way back in university, about 12years ago now. They lost contact when they got separated as he traveled for his masters. So their chapter closed. She is now married with two kids while he on the other hand, just recently got engaged. They have not spoken to each other for years now, apart from the occasional "hello" and "hi" on Facebook. He is also aware of her marital status and kids based on her Facebook pictures.
Now; the dude just became her nextdoor neighbor!
According to her, there was an empty flat in her compound which just got occupied and when the new occupants came around to greet, lo and behold it her ex with his fiancée! For a moment, the earth stood still! What are the odds? He called her name and she too, as they greeted. He told his fiancée that she was an old friend from the university.
Her husband traveled for a business trip and won't be back till next week.

Should she tell her husband that this was the guy who deflowered her?
Should she tell her husband that she actually got pregnant in university and aborted it, for this same guy?
She told me that immediately he and his fiancée left her apartment, all the sweet memories she had of him began to replay themselves.
She is now worried about Okafor law but I told her that it was a myth as no such thing can happen. And that she should only tell her hubby that the guy was just an old friend, period!

This one says Okafor's law is a myth! Ok o, kwantinue!

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Dreytonisback(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
No matter the memories I had with any lady in the past , as long as we separated along the line
I can never di.ck that hole never again
It's left to your friend to zip up his shokoto and treat her like a normal neighbour bc LIFE GOES ON

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by MufasaLion: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She should tell her current husband everything if she loves and want that relationship to work..

Except she wants to keep deceiving herself cos one day it's all gonna get out..and he might not react nicely..

Apt!
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Apt!
Thanks..
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by meobizy(f): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Seun must chop. Front page.
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by walkingshadow911: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2022
SoapQueen:
Please, people should dead this "Okafor's law" phenomenon.

It's not always true.

except if you have never loved him
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by SoapQueen(f): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2022
walkingshadow911:

except if you have never loved him

Big False. I've seen my exes and one time I'm like "wtf was I thinking?"
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by boxer022(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2022
This is a complicated but simple issue. Whatever happened between them is now in the past as she is married with kids and the guy in question is engaged to be married. She should forget whatever happened between them and focus on her family. On no account should she let her husband know that the guy disvirgined her and that she did an abortion for him while in school as it will shatter her home. Whatever fun memories she is remembering should be forgotten as it will lead her to make a nasty mistake which she will regret. Their relationship is over and should not be revived, since the guy introduced her as a friend while in school, she should see him as same.
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by walkingshadow911: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
SoapQueen:

Big False. I've seen my exes and one time I'm like "wtf was I thinking?"

we r saying d same thing. it's because u have never love em. u just infatuated
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by SoapQueen(f): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
walkingshadow911:

we r saying d same thing. it's because u have never love em. u just infatuated

Oga. Come out clean and say that YOU engage with your exes.

Not everyone does that poo.

There's always an exception to every rule.

Remember that.
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Womanizer(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yeye, it's never advisable to keep an ex close if you don't trust yourself. Since the yeye law is already ringing in her head then that's the beginning of her downfall. What's this nonsense that some people can't forget about an ex? upon all the money wey Bamanga spend on my head I throwaway face last time I saw him and assumed I've never met this person all my life,shame catch am and he quickly withdrew back his familiarity advances, and yes I'm very cold towards any form of ex.Yeye and nonsense okafor's law

Abeg go and sit down.

If I were your ex and I decide I will fúck you again, nothing will stop me.

It will only cost me time and money grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
Womanizer:

Abeg go and sit down.

If I were your ex and I decide I will fúck you again, nothing will stop me.

It will only cost me time and money grin
I don't do premarital sex,I've chopped guys money very well that if I tell you some things guys have done ehn,you no go believe. I made a vow which must be kept. No man will ever have access to my body aside the man I will marry.Hopefully I want my dad to choose a husband for me because I will love any man my dad loves.lol
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Dmacqh(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't do premarital sex,I've chopped guys money very well that if I tell you some things guys have done ehn,you no go believe. I made a vow which must be kept. No man will ever have access to my body aside the man I will marry.Hopefully I want my dad to choose a husband for me because I will love any man my dad loves.lol
“...No man will ever have access to my body aside the man I will marry...”
I can’t stop laughing � �����
This reminded of the defunct NTA Thursday evening by 8-9 program ... though I didn’t get to view it, but my elder cousins told me about it with smiles .
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Dmacqh:

“...No man will ever have access to my body aside the man I will marry...”
I can’t stop laughing � �����
This reminded of the defunct NTA Thursday evening by 8-9 program ... though I didn’t get to view it, but my elder cousins told me about it with smiles .
For this one mind,I be ashawo. e go shock you to the bone marrow.
Re: Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound by luvyaself95(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
AquaPetals:
This is a real matter just occuring now. It happened to my friend.
She had a boyfriend way back in university, about 12years ago now. They lost contact when they got separated as he traveled for his masters. So their chapter closed. She is now married with two kids while he on the other hand, just recently got engaged. They have not spoken to each other for years now, apart from the occasional "hello" and "hi" on Facebook. He is also aware of her marital status and kids based on her Facebook pictures.
Now; the dude just became her nextdoor neighbor!
According to her, there was an empty flat in her compound which just got occupied and when the new occupants came around to greet, lo and behold it her ex with his fiancée! For a moment, the earth stood still! What are the odds? He called her name and she too, as they greeted. He told his fiancée that she was an old friend from the university.
Her husband traveled for a business trip and won't be back till next week.

Should she tell her husband that this was the guy who deflowered her?
Should she tell her husband that she actually got pregnant in university and aborted it, for this same guy?
She told me that immediately he and his fiancée left her apartment, all the sweet memories she had of him began to replay themselves.
She is now worried about Okafor law but I told her that it was a myth as no such thing can happen. And that she should only tell her hubby that the guy was just an old friend, period!
Just tell us you're the one from there we can advice you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? / muscular vs cute face (for the ladies) / Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.