Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? (37070 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nicenixon: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
arthurwillia:
Haha faith oau 2015, I been get small change that year. So I asked her to follow me on a date na.
My head should have told me this one na I never chop o she come fat join sef.
When we got to banwill oau, crowded as usual, found a spot and we sat quietly. She ordered food and started eating, Aunty chill na, na toast I come Toast you for here. We finished eating and we didn’t even get to talk well.. she finished one can of malt.

Me jokingly asked
Should they give you another malt?
She said yes han han
Omo I shock ooo
So weird

Lol! She fit be Moremi or Akintola babe like that

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Mom007(f): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
One of the big reason I detest fat girls so much, the uncontrollable gluttony when free food is available.... She said she wanted Shawarma. We got to the shawarma spot in Ikeja GRA. She requested for a shawarma with 3 hotdogs and a big bottle of Pepsi.I was like, mehn you want to kill yourself? Before the next few hours she started complaining of being hungry. Took her to hubmart restaurant and she downloaded a large plate of spag and turkey and another bottle of Pepsi. Immediately I completely lost interest in everything
Yuck!
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
youmour:
Use her hands to eat chicken and even crack the bone and suck the marrow right there in public, had to break off that 1 week relationship sharpedly
Hahahaha grin grin grin
God I can imagine the embarrassment you felt.
I love to eat like a mad person and I know so I avoid public eating at all cost or I just order takeaway period.
You for just take her go buka cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by theamazonguru(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
jeyem:
She said her mum didn’t have sex since the demise of her father! She said I am good on bed that she need me to have it with her mum just to make her happyI was like! Oh my God! She gave me the mum number! I did the needful kolekari!

Lórókan sha, èsha Joye Animashahun.
Éran ti atéhinbó oh
Aiki ba Iya se ka tun ba Omo see oh
Ewó orisha

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by DaRuud(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sammy101111:
After we got to hotel together we collect room short time 5k
She done order Barbecue Fish 6k order craneberry 4k

The useless girl tell me she cant have sex she is on her period

And the idiot let me collect room

Maybe you didn't tell her what you are going there to do , perhaps she thought you were both going there to pray to the Lord
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by TechspeciaIist(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tapout:

I use my hand to eat chicken in public, after washing them of course. I chew the cartilages too if they are soft, that's as far as I can go.
God bless you.
make that guy dey form nonsense

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
InsanePsycho:

During menses is actually the best time to have sex because there is no issue with pregnancy and the blood keeps the vafina wet

wink

Pls explain how comfortable u partake or engage... without been irritated!!.. and stains

A learning process!
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by InsanePsycho(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Pls explain how comfortable u partake or engage... without been irritated!!.. and stains

A learning procesd!

Just do it in the bathroom.

It also helps if you are a fan of the color red grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by badboyTee(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

Wait so you sef don lash gift0123
cool
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Timagex(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
arthurwillia:
Haha faith oau 2015, I been get small change that year. So I asked her to follow me on a date na.
My head should have told me this one na I never chop o she come fat join sef.
When we got to banwill oau, crowded as usual, found a spot and we sat quietly. She ordered food and started eating, Aunty chill na, na toast I come Toast you for here. We finished eating and we didn’t even get to talk well.. she finished one can of malt.

Me jokingly asked
Should they give you another malt?
She said yes han han
Omo I shock ooo
So weird

Bro, you should have taken her to A1 or Iya rockwell in awo grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by P0lyMath: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
InsanePsycho:

Women can't get pregnant during menses.

Basic biology undecided

Seems you guys replying her are the ignorant ones. Women can in fact get pregnant as a result of sex during menstruation, perhaps not during the menstruation period.

Especially, if it's the last phase of the menstruation, the sperm could still stay around to fertilize the eggs after the menstruation period.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Osashalom: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
shamsin6300:
She came into my room and was like she is so stress out, she will like to take a nap.

Immediately she wake up, she insist on taking her leave that it's getting dark. angry
Simpson of all time you are. Women hate dudes who can't decode moods. I can tell you, that lady will never come to you again. Or she will only come after over billing you. Since you are not sharp to shoot.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Osashalom: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
shamsin6300:
She came into my room and was like she is so stress out, she will like to take a nap.

Immediately she wake up, she insist on taking her leave that it's getting dark. angry
Simpson international
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Hezzyluv: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
We met online and fixed a date at my hotel room...She came in and entered the hotel bathroom immediately to go pee and then suddenly she came out stark naked...E shock me

Buhahahah..........

Are u kidding me.... grin grin grin

Even if na olosho she be, she no fit chill first no time for long story... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
goodheart01:

When last did u eat BBQ and fish??

Is that a question grin grin grin me that spoil myself often... Hold it there biko
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy gift0123 go use shit spoil my toilet on first date her shit was really smelling that day I wonder what she ate since that day I haven't called her again

grin grin grin grin grin grin seems like you are seeking for my attention now grin but i asked to give you a warm kiss last night but you refused grin grin grin you are doing guy abiii...........
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Keji1012:

Another hungry glutton

Gerrara here.. undecided undecided undecided. You think I am like those hungry babes you hang out with.... tongue tongue
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
TeeFriz:

To you. Don't round it up as "oh because of barbecue"
Question is wasn't she aware they were going to a hotel, didn't she see him pay the receptionist? Come on. After the date night, She ought to go back home if she wasn't wiling to have sex with a "stranger". Why follow a "stranger" to a hotel?

You are right smiley
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Osashalom: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
youmour:
Use her hands to eat chicken and even crack the bone and suck the marrow right there in public, had to break off that 1 week relationship sharpedly
What is wrong here if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Timblaze(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sammy101111:

Sorry
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by cletz991(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Acting in accordance with ur monika
InsanePsycho:

During menses is actually the best time to have sex because there is no issue with pregnancy and the blood keeps the vafina wet

wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by badboyTee(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin seems like you are seeking for my attention now grin but i asked to give you a warm kiss last night but you refused grin grin grin you are doing guy abiii...........
god forbid any evil kiiss
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
badboyTee:
god forbid any evil kiiss

So my sweet kiss is what you are calling evil kiss embarassed Badboytee
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
InsanePsycho:

wink

What

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by badboyTee(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

So my sweet kiss is what you are calling evil kiss embarassed Badboytee
yeah it is cool
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osashalom:

What is wrong here if I may ask?

Nothing wrong , but not when you are in public and in a first date.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by bezimo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
bestdefender:
After paying over 8k ,she still requested for data money I just told her I ain't giving you shit, stood up n left, got to my car n drive off the look in her face sweet me die. I came to date you and u came to drain me .............Fck all yo

That's how most 9ja girls are..draining ministry sponsored by poverty..
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
badboyTee:
yeah it is cool

Okay since you said so... no problem.... I reserve the rest......
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by bezimo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
One of the big reason I detest fat girls so much, the uncontrollable gluttony when free food is available.... She said she wanted Shawarma. We got to the shawarma spot in Ikeja GRA. She requested for a shawarma with 3 hotdogs and a big bottle of Pepsi.I was like, mehn you want to kill yourself? Before the next few hours she started complaining of being hungry. Took her to hubmart restaurant and she downloaded a large plate of spag and turkey and another bottle of Pepsi. Immediately I completely lost interest in everything

Gluttony free lunch dates and 9ja girls are like 5&6 and it's poverty that sponsors such behaviour 100%.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sammy101111:

Haha that gender!

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
SmellySperm:

She'll like to take a nap meant she needed you to make some moves. Dull nigga cheesy
Haha you are real niggar, but simp men won't understand

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
bestdefender:
After paying over 8k ,she still requested for data money I just told her I ain't giving you shit, stood up n left, got to my car n drive off the look in her face sweet me die. I came to date you and u came to drain me .............Fck all yo
Haha another real niggar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / 10 Things Broke Girls Often Say / My Mum Is Against My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.