Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,088 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? (37702 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Keji1012(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=gift0123 post=109811879][/quote]
Come Bleep my dick
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Keji1012:

Come Bleep my dick

Nope I dunno bleep an uncircumcised dick....
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Back then Abuja. Me and my cuz took these two sweet looking and well dressed Egbira girls out. The two of them complete from head to toe. So we were drinking and where i know say wahala dey they both ordered two big size hollandia yoghurt.. no be me dey pay sha. I just focus on my drink and smoke. Later ordered suya dem say na fish. So we were facing the suya while they waited for their catfish to be done. Omor see impatience o these girls done begin para. And when the bar girl eventually brought it they both almost tore her to shreds. Na fight we come dey separate oo. And I done quick collect digits. Guy those girls were tigers. My mind just begin race to different scenarios of me and her fighting.. The moment we dropped them off I deleted her number. How woman go dey fight because say fish no come on time. Wetin she go come do if i come go fuckup by mistake grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Hismasterpiece(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
chatinent:
We go Crunches. What will you eat?

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Bae: “Do you have fowl?”

Wait.... crunchies.. do you stay at aba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by chatinent: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Wait.... crunchies.. do you stay at aba?

It happened in Aba.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by CuteEmma(f): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
arthurwillia
InsanePsycho:

Women can't get pregnant during menses.

Basic biology undecided

People tend to think that they know it all, when in fact they know nothing. I’d have attached some things but Google is your friend, go and learn.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by foleskay(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Deffjam:
where in lokoja??
Left lokoja to kabba this morning. Still stranded bro. U can still help with 1k pls
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Poleski:
After fucking the girl well, I laid down face down, trying to recuperate for a second round.

The next thing I felt was a tap on my shoulder. I turned, saw she was wearing a trap-on d*ildo, and she yelled softly, "It's now your turn."

You don't want to know what happened next.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comrade, What happened next abeg??
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by arthurwillia(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
CuteEmma:
arthurwillia

People tend to think that they know it all, when in fact they know nothing. I’d have attached some things but Google is your friend, go and learn.

Go and sit down oga

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by InsanePsycho(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2022
CuteEmma:
arthurwillia

This your Nigerian frustration wrapped reply tough o grin

I already replied the guy that first corrected me and I did the research.

But since you dey find activity, do you think it is healthy to suck the vjayjay during menses?

My Google is not working grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by InsanePsycho(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2022
arthurwillia:

Go and sit down oga

The cuteemma dude seems to have a crush on you tongue
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by arthurwillia(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2022
InsanePsycho:

The cuteemma dude seems to have a crush on you tongue

Jesus is lord.
I forbid bad thing oo
Ha haha

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2022
chatinent:

It happened in Aba.

Oh ok
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Not the worst thing thou but surprising ,
She held my arm like we already know each other for long at some point people started starring at us cause she's damn too light. You'll hardly see a dark skinned ibo girl..
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Elsueno: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=Jesusdiedhaha post=109781722][/quote]

cheesy cheesy
U are free to direct ur monthly tithe payment to me, my new church sponsors our honored members to Tokyo & Osaka comic Con yearly... invest in anime crusade Bros cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Keji1012(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
gift0123:

Nope I dunno bleep an uncircumcised dick....

Mine is circumcised dear.. it’s a lollipop for the oloshos like you
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Mom007(f): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2022
braine:
She ate 8k Pizza all by herself.

I never spoke to her again.
Ha! In one sitting?
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Mom007(f): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Humanace:
na so I meet this very cute girl that year for satalite town, ...parked and collected her number,at first she seemed really cool and I enjoyed the vibe before asking her if she was in a hurry so we could chill somewhere and fit to know each other better,she accepted and suggested we chill at "BIG FISH"(those of u staying in festac and environ will know) I accepted .
my shocker was when we got there she picked up her phone and called her friend to come saying she was on her way to meet her friend when I met her,I accepted.I not asked her what she wanted while we wait for her friend,na so this girl pick up their menu card and ordered for a special big fish 2 plate saying her friend was coming ...GOD so kind I just say make I look the menu na so I see #15,000 for one plate of fish 2 #30k...before I go analyze finish her friend don land.for thief mind they don see Maga they now started whispering. na so this girl call waiter make her order without consulting me as a sharp delta boi, I call the waiter say make him bring drinks join...excused my self from the ladies go meet the waiter for back explain things give am say this girl want embarrass me but can't happened and told him what to do .
I came back the waiter washing hand water for them they come sit down they wait for fish while I dey sip my drink they look them.while they were laughing at their sef say they don catch maga. if the fish go come na next year ..lol....they vex say make we change location (location KOor action Ni)
This is serious. Are ladies really this greedy? A fish that's worth 15k must be a really huge one! So they cannot share it? They want one each! I remember a time I went with my husband for a business conference in ikoyi a few years back... One evening, at the hotel, I ordered a BBQ fish and chips and salad worth 6.5k and my husband wasn't a big fan of fish. Omo, I ate that fish for 3days o! I kept sending it back to the kitchen for them to reheat and refresh the salad and chips but the fish no gree finish! So how does a girl eat a 15k fish all by herself? Bro, I love your sense jare. You did very well.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2022
Keji1012:

Why calling me an olosho? You are so mannerless and childish.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by braine(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mom007:

Ha! In one sitting?

In one sitting, shamelessly.

Omo, I japa.
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Keji1012(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
gift0123:

Why calling me an olosho? You are so mannerless and childish.

Ok dear .. it’s a compliment grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Mom007:

This is serious. Are ladies really this greedy? A fish that's worth 15k must be a really huge one! So they cannot share it? They want one each! I remember a time I went with my husband for a business conference in ikoyi a few years back... One evening, at the hotel, I ordered a BBQ fish and chips and salad worth 6.5k and my husband wasn't a big fan of fish. Omo, I ate that fish for 3days o! I kept sending it back to the kitchen for them to reheat and refresh the salad and chips but the fish no gree finish! So how does a girl eat a 15k fish all by herself? Bro, I love your sense jare. You did very well.
Lol.. it's more than greed. Na just wickedness most of the time. That "I want chop him money" syndrome

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 03, 2022
Keji1012:

Name calling isn't necessary bro
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Keji1012(m): 5:54am On Feb 03, 2022
killmods:

Name calling isn't necessary bro

Sorry bro
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
ORLAHOLUWA:
I swear I dey enjoy this topic my own na shoprite say mak we meet sha
Hahahahhahah
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
nextstep:
In Abuja... one fine geh like that hired car to come to the spot to meet with me... she told me she had settled the guy and he took us around to several spots that night. Later now, as we drop her off at a street near home (she didn't want me coming to her house because she said her parents, blah blah). Just as she rushed out of sight, taxi guy said, my guy, your bill na 14k. Not that it's a big amount, but mumu me didn't have too much cash on me - because I'd spent it on our evening.

It was later I realized that she was in a bit of a hurry to leave once the night was over. Later I thought she and the guy must have planned this, but because you no know who dey craze for Naija, I begged the guy to let me pay him the next day. Of course I paid... you don't want to be owing somebody and then they chook you bottle. Till today, I've not seen bae again.
Very stupid gender, you need to be spend smart with when dealing with them
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Freemasonry:
Really liked this girl and asked her out on a date. The idea was so we could talk and maybe see if we could work. Auntie brought her friends to wine and dine...that's like half of a football team.
Well, I didn't want to embarrass her so I bought them food and bade them farewell, then blocked and deleted her number.

Weeks later, she called with an unknown number and was complaining I'd forgotten her, so I asked her if she and her friends wanted another free meal.
She off phone!
Haha like football team grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=99thEnemy post=109774670]

It might not be fart..

"the vagina can trap air in it especially during sex, and when the air is released, it comes out as 'gas' and sounds a lot like farting, but it is not farting"
grin

But if it was really "Fart", congratulations on your experience
grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
braine:
She ate 8k Pizza all by herself.

I never spoke to her again.
Haha grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by gboyetade: 6:28am On Feb 09, 2022
Waiting for more gist
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by minasu190: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2022
youmour:
Use her hands to eat chicken and even crack the bone and suck the marrow right there in public, had to break off that 1 week relationship sharpedly
op na that kind girl i dey like..atleast she didnt use forming to waste the chicken

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / What Do Girls Mean By Gist Me? / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.