Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,029 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? (37066 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Mrscarter(f): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2022
SmellySperm:

She'll like to take a nap meant she needed you to make some moves. Dull nigga cheesy

Lmao grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Mrscarter(f): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy gift0123 go use shit spoil my toilet on first date her shit was really smelling that day I wonder what she ate since that day I haven't called her again

Lol wtf was she thinking grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Mrscarter(f): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

You are a lady and you don’t know that you can never get pregnant when on menses. You sure you are not catfish

U can get pregnant on ur period but is less likely
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by arthurwillia(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Mrscarter:

U can get pregnant on ur period but is less likely

Ok mummy ayo
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mrscarter:

Lol wtf was she thinking grin

Do you mind badboytee? I will get back at him for catching cruise with my moniker grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by badboyTee(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
gift0123:

Do you mind badboytee? I will get back at him for catching cruise with my moniker grin grin
kiss kiss you wan deny am abii ?
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
badboyTee:
kiss kiss you wan deny am abii ?

As if I even know you, talk more of coming to your place...
Re: What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? by Mrscarter(f): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:

I dont know him lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) / 10 Things Broke Girls Often Say / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.