Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. (6177 Views)

Eyes Magic (see Fine Girl) / Viral Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Flying In The Sky (spark Outrage) / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by Olumighty123(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
So witches dey also wear facemask?

OK o cheesy

Lol, fear of covid grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by blucum(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2022
All these witches and wizards and Africa still dey like this?

2 Likes

Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by federal9: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:
This are people using their little otumokpo to do some show off magic naa

Don't tell me you also believe that. They jump and when they are in the air the camera captures them that's what you saw the. Try and jump and tell someone to snap you why you are in the air before landing. Take like 4 different pictures come to nairaland and post it that you can fly. I hope you now understand the gist.

4 Likes

Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by Double0h7(f): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Witches were reported to be flying somewhere in Congo for their annual display of magical powers for fun every January.

I am a guy who doesn't believe in all these stuffs but seeing this now has made me to question my stand.

What did you see?
Like you've never heard of rubbish photoshop undecided
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by Double0h7(f): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nonsense nonsense..why not post a video to justify this nonsense tale?
Only a blockhead will believe this without seeing a video of them flying.. undecided undecided

I can't believe that this has to be said but NO human can fly! LOL! I watch men fly on my screen every time I tune into Netflix but that doesn't mean people fly grin
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Double0h7:

I can't believe that this has to be said but NO human can fly! LOL! I watch men fly on my screen every time I tune into Netflix but that doesn't mean people fly grin

Exactly..I wonder where the OP got this nonsense from tho.. grin

1 Like

Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Witches in Fliqht school grin
In M.I voice
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by fattprince(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Only a blockhead will believe this without seeing a video of them flying.. undecided undecided
Any small thing blockhead, blockhead. I think you should start using dullards too. For change of words. What do you think?
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by DropsMic(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Witches were reported to be flying somewhere in Congo for their annual display of magical powers for fun every January.

I am a guy who doesn't believe in all these stuffs but seeing this now has made me to question my stand.

Nigerians are not smart enough to see understand sarcasm.
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
fattprince:

Any small thing blockhead, blockhead. I think you should start using dullards too. For change of words. What do you think?
I will put that into consideration.. thanks.. kiss
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by nachisunday(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

OK o cheesy
lol, as far as they are human being. Corona virus no get friend, Forget juju
They still need protection.
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by nachisunday(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
lol, damn jumping pics or animation.
No sign of video
This is cut and paste
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by nachisunday(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
federal9:

Don't tell me you also believe that. They jump and when they are in the air the camera captures them that's what you saw the. Try and jump and tell someone to snap you why you are in the air before landing. Take like 4 different pictures come to nairaland and post it that you can fly. I hope you now understand the gist.
yeah you too much. Absolutely Right 100%, only FULZ will believe that pix
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by federal9: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
nachisunday:
yeah you too much. Absolutely Right 100%, only FULZ will believe that pix

Always wake up at 12:00 a.m, and reason on how to rule the world.
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by nachisunday(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
federal9:

Always wake up at 12:00 a.m, and reason on how to rule the world.
i biliv u bruh. Weldone anytin 4 the boiz. sapa no gree me chop since morning bro do justice
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by quinox947: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Persin jump up, you snap am and you call am witch? Ol*d*
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by quinox947: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
that is African magic

I witnessed it

[b][/b]Lai Muhammed
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by kingslj: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

OK o cheesy

they are human na.

Read the write up
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by kingslj: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
espn:
Jumping that's all I can see...

you cant Jump that high with you hands in the position.

Try it

1 Like

Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by kingslj: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kingpee2:
They don’t need visa to travel around the world at all, instead of them to be creative about using these mysterious powers to create one solid aircraft...see their yeye life ...

There is a difference between metaphysical/Astral powers and technological advancement

1 Like

Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by kingslj: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Elevating Ability.

correct
power of the mind
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by Truvelisback(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
kingslj:

correct power of the mind
Psychic power.
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by kingslj: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
donbachi:
Check very well,u go see sey poverty done burst bottles on their heads.

Monetary riches is tied to material earth.

you can rise above monetary riches and still be happy /spiritual fulfilled.

Take a censorship. not all rich people are happy or achieve thier goals in life
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by kingslj: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
[s][/s]

You are a pathological liar.

Grow up

What man dont understand or have proof of they label/give a liar name
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by kingslj: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Psychic power.

same

1 Like

Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by Belial06: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
kingslj:

What man dont understand or have proof of they label/give a liar name
[/s]

No you are a pathological liar

Simple as that sir
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by aristocratic5(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Awuzubilahi
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by Gold179: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
This op drug dealer don give am over dose, people are jumping he call it flying.
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by RenaissanceGuy: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
The very people who have all sort of talisman and charms in their workplace, cars and houses, and those who pray against the devil, would come online to start denying the existence of spiritual powers. Smelly hypocrisy and self deception.
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by MufasaLion: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Scam.
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by Cokahot: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sure place for yahoo plus. U go bill client 300k she go pay am after a week
Re: Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” / We’re About To Vacate; Kindly Hide Your Husbands – SHS Girls Warn Married Women / Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.