Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) (33203 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by OmegaAutos: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Congratulations to her!
I will definitely give my mom a gift like this some day,not a girlfriend that could be sleeping with another man.

I rather waste all that money in a club than buying a car for a Nigerian girl

Wont u give ur dad. Abi wetin papa do children of this world
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Buje1987:

Brother leave him let him learn his lessons the hard way. He never get experience about ladies if he has he won’t say he will spend his fortune on woman. Eve like say woman never show him pepper before
Broke people always want to tell others how to spend their money.
Whenn Amazon founder gave up half his fortune. You guys were the types losing sleep for the man. The man didnt complain. He has trippled what he lost. Una still dey lose sleep over whats not yours. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Exactly.!!
sleek82:
you know you can actually pass your message in a civil way without having to call the person daft. Moreover, you are only showing how broke your mentality is. Remember Ronaldo bought more than this for his girlfriend...that's because he has the money, (that's like how much he makes in 2 days). When you have the money, $100,000 won't mean a thing to you
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Congratulations to her!
I will definitely give my mom a gift like this some day,not a girlfriend that could be sleeping with another man.

Nice one bro.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
streetzdreamz:
Ever heard the word "individual differences" why try to forcefully sell a point the dude you quoted isn't buying? I sabi wetin I don do for gf, and na me sabi wetin she take repay me. So if I decide not to ever tow that path again, it's my choice. Infact I've already made that decision. Only person I'm spoiling with gifts henceforth would be my wife which I'm not even ready to meet. So rest oga. No be everything be poor man, broke ass shit. If you wan spend your life savings ontop gf, your choice. If others ain't of the same view let them be. Rather than scream broke or dry pockets. Opinions must certainly differ.
Its funny you are using the individual difference argument. Meanwhile you wont respect other's opinions and wa t to force yours on them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dshocker:

100% of broke guys can never agree to buy a car for their girlfriend,and on the other hand;80% of rich guys will buy a car for their girlfriend...Stop deceiving yourself and pray you make so much money,where N50m will look like N20 biscuit.
Money is unisex, olodo
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tbh. Dis is judt a broke man mentality mindset. Many many men have been doing it and will keep doing it. Just pray for God to bless u so u will see cars as toys and not necessarily as a big gift
Prayfortheworld:
Congratulations to her!

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
But u re the one not taking other ppl’s opinions na. Just compliment and leave. Not everybody has ur thinking faculty or mentality
streetzdreamz:
Ever heard the word "individual differences" why try to forcefully sell a point the dude you quoted isn't buying? I sabi wetin I don do for gf, and na me sabi wetin she take repay me. So if I decide not to ever tow that path again, it's my choice. Infact I've already made that decision. Only person I'm spoiling with gifts henceforth would be my wife which I'm not even ready to meet. So rest oga. No be everything be poor man, broke ass shit. If you wan spend your life savings ontop gf, your choice. If others ain't of the same view let them be. Rather than scream broke or dry pockets. Opinions must certainly differ.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Furcko:
no she's not, th mumu gf gives you sexual pleasure and ecstasy,wetin your mama dey give you?
Sex is symbiosis
E sweet you e sweet me
When you pay for it it's prostitution aka Hookup
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Verysmart101: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
sleek82:
you know you can actually pass your message in a civil way without having to call the person daft. Moreover, you are only showing how broke your mentality is. Remember Ronaldo bought more than this for his girlfriend...that's because he has the money, (that's like how much he makes in 2 days). When you have the money, $100,000 won't mean a thing to you
But his girlfriend is also his babymama right. He has children with other women and u think Ronaldo is as stupid as u are baaaa? How much are u even worth in this life sef? Fast and pray for sense in ur life
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Prayfortheworld: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Temigirl95:
Tbh. Dis is judt a broke man mentality mindset. Many many men have been doing it and will keep doing it. Just pray for God to bless u so u will see cars as toys and not necessarily as a big gift
Even if i be dangote i can never and will never buy a car for a woman that's not my wife.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Prayfortheworld: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Temigirl95:
Why your own boyfriend no buy motto for you since na broke man mentality i get
Smh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Prayfortheworld: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
OmegaAutos:

Wont u give ur dad. Abi wetin papa do children of this world
I'll give am na my man em be
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sleek82(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Verysmart101:

But his girlfriend is also his babymama right. He has children with other women and u think Ronaldo is as stupid as u are baaaa? How much are u even worth in this life sef? Fast and pray for sense in ur life
Again, be civil and contribute in a meaningful way, you don't have to be abusive to pass your argument...I might not be as rich as Ronaldo but I value a woman and I know my worth. In the post up there, it said girlfriend...she could as well have babies for the boyfriend that bought the rover (you don't know their story)....you don't even know if the guy made money through the said girlfriend. Stop thinking like a child!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Midas01: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Why you so pained.... Your heart that was broken did you buy any car for her ?
Cutabani:
Ok o. Make una continue, until they go break una heart, come carry another man with YOUR car waka comot for your life. No come dey cry give nairaland folks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Prayfortheworld: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
McOluOmo:
ur dad nko
We're talking about women here bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Prayfortheworld: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
NekkyCee:
You have not met me that's why. wink
Lol i won't still buy you a car
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Against popular believe that the guy is a SIMP or one old pot bellied sugar daddy or the girl is into runs.

It may just be that the guy is also a young good looking dude who worked hard and landed a good job or business abroad ,his siblings and parents are well taken care of, and this young women is from a wealthy home, for him, this kind of gift she is used to it and him landing her as his wife can open him up to more contract connections and they may end up building a decent home with cute kids and a happy ending.

Just so you know, Because your life is miserable doesn't mean others own life are worse. And don't apply stereotypes to people , be happy for others ,don't judge ,live your life and appreciate the beauty, fun and excitement that this world has to offer in your own little way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sleek82(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
poweredcom:

True talk ...many guys are idiot ...why should I buy a high end car for a girlfriend whom at any day she can. Change am for me and the car is gone

Some men are very foolish ..small change Dem get Dem de take am please these yeye. nAija girls

Oga stop all dese ...why not tell mark Zuckerberg to start buying car for different girls in America before he got married to his wife

I no blame them na because all our girls are hungry always and blinded with materialism

shallow thinking, how sure are you that the said man didn't make his wealth through the said girlfriend? You heard girlfriend and all that came to your head are the girls walking around naija streets!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by DAVE5(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
poweredcom:

Na ur type women de take do mugu .....I feel so say na money u de take scope woman

You never see anytin bro

E go hard me to buy any thing for any girlfriend unless she de spend well for d relationship and she is ready to settle down not all dese hoes that pretend especially these naija girls

Ask @womenareapess how e de go

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy
Kingpee2:
Una never ready to talk the real story...

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Confirm!
Prayfortheworld:
Congratulations to her!

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Even to buy naija girls Phone na Headache and Hypertension on it's own not to talk of car

He must be a mumu man if the story is true

Na inside same car dem go dey Bleep the lady
celebritylife:
Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Range Rover As Gift From Boyfriend (Video)

A young Nigerian lady, Anita was nearly reduced to tears after her boyfriend surprised her by gifting her a brand new Range Rover.

The excited lady couldn’t hide her happiness as she expressed joy how the year started on a good note for her.

She wrote:

“What a beautiful way to start the year. Thank you so much baby. Congratulations to me. Well deserved. It’s a velar.”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSgnkyjljes
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy
Palazee:
We all know how its gonna end grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Basicend: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The extent some men goes just to privatize public toilets dey always dey leave me amazed angry

Bro, most of these ladies use serious jazz. . I mean serious.

Am referring to at least 95 percent esp. Lagos, Abuja, PH etc. I am talking from what I have seen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
I tell you
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The extent some men goes just to privatize public toilets dey always dey leave me amazed angry

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Undoubedly
ViperAda:
Another guy would still bang her in the same car.

-Viper

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by gabpaul: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Do you know me? Have we met before! How did you know that I’m broke. Just because I can’t buy a car for girl who’s not even my wife but just an ordinary girlfriend. Like really! You know wether she dey fvck for outside! Oga like i said earlier. I can’t buy a car for my girlfriend except she’s my wife.
Your head is there comerad cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

If only you had this kind of wealth, then you wouldn’t reason like this. Do you know how much Ronaldo has spent on his Girlfriend even before she gave birth for him? Not to talk of now that she has given birth. Obi cubana, bitcoin lord have bought their women luxurious cars and houses.

If you have wealth, then all these things won’t matter.

And is it not a “public toilet” you will still marry? Except you have no intention of marriage, even at that you are still having sex with a “public toilet”.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Kuruptnigga: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

My guy you're broke. Your posts say it all. The guys with the means dont reason like you
Oga shut up. No be by force to buy car for my babe! Even if i get the money to buy the car times two, i wont try it. Now go die!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
celebritylife:
Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Range Rover As Gift From Boyfriend (Video)

A young Nigerian lady, Anita was nearly reduced to tears after her boyfriend surprised her by gifting her a brand new Range Rover.

The excited lady couldn’t hide her happiness as she expressed joy how the year started on a good note for her.

She wrote:

“What a beautiful way to start the year. Thank you so much baby. Congratulations to me. Well deserved. It’s a velar.”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSgnkyjljes

It’s Official

Nairaland boys are broke!!
A guy buys a car for his Girlfriend and the next thing you start hearing is “Public Toilet”, “why will you buy a car for a public toilet”, like I don’t get… where exactly did you come out from at birth if it’s not the same location?

Poverty is really bad
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Kuruptnigga: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
DAVE5:

Like he said, you’ve not made real money, quadruple your hustle to the extent where a Range Rover velar money is like coaster biscuit money, come back here and tell us you can’t buy a velar for your girlfriend
I wont even try it even if i be dangote!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boss Daughter / Caption This Couple's Wedding Picture / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.