Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) (33207 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by EmmaLege: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
enjoy undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Joseph08(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
If you check well well that guy's Mom might be in need.

I'm not against gifting your girlfriend something nice;

But If the Mother is alive and not driving a car more than the Range rover he bought for his girlfriend, then the guy is Anu Mpama.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Kuruptnigga: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Buje1987:

Brother leave him let him learn his lessons the hard way. He never get experience about ladies if he has he won’t say he will spend his fortune on woman. Eve like say woman never show him pepper before
No mind them! Women never show them pepper! Some of them never enter relationship before. That’s why dem come here dey talk nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Kuruptnigga: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
poweredcom:

True talk ...many guys are idiot ...why should I buy a high end car for a girlfriend whom at any day she can. Change am for me and the car is gone

Some men are very foolish ..small change Dem get Dem de take am please these yeye. nAija girls

Oga stop all dese ...why not tell mark Zuckerberg to start buying car for different girls in America before he got married to his wife

I no blame them na because all our girls are hungry always and blinded with materialism

Na mumu they worry all of them. Leave them make let them buy private jet for their girlfriend. Girls never show them pepper.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Joseph08(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Temigirl95:
Tbh. Dis is judt a broke man mentality mindset. Many many men have been doing it and will keep doing it. Just pray for God to bless u so u will see cars as toys and not necessarily as a big gift

Stop saying trash!

Not a broke mentality, if the guy has done more than that for his parents then it's good.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by DAVE5(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
I wont even try it even if i be dangote!

Talk is cheap
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by OmegaAutos: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I'll give am na my man em be

u be correct guy!!! always dey bless ur dad oo, men dey really try for family but na mama love we dey hear up and dan
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by benqo01(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Well who am I to judge her,she most have been loyal
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by ClickConnect: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
NekkyCee:
You have not met me that's why. wink

Are you that special to merit such goodness? Tell us, who knows, you could get two.

I'm waiting for your reply

I'm willing to take it up if you impress me with " special vibes "

Don't bother about distance. If you're up for a God-fearing born again minister and Apostle and have excellent sense of fun and make an excellent chat-mate, we can do great things together !
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by shekoduza: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
enough Doggy style will be expecting from oh...
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Oga shut up. No be by force to buy car for my babe! Even if i get the money to buy the car times two, i wont try it. Now go die!

LOL. Even if dem force you where the money want come from. Instead of focusing on what is within your means you you are talking as if someine begged you to buy them car. As if chicks are lining up outside your home waiting for you. Concentrate on your hustle, N-power, GNLD, housing agent or whatever it is broke niggas do in that shithole to make themselves feel good.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
/
After the Jaruma and Regina stories...

Una still dey believe pictures and stories on social media?

/
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by lightwind(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dshocker:

On front page;Ronaldo lites up the sky of Dubai for girl friend,abi make i begin list wetin baba don do?...Just pray you make money baba,stop acting and forming hard man like a cave man.

Tips;when you go into a relationship,as a human that have sense,you are supposed to tell if she loves you or not,and if she does;try to treat her right and if you are super rich,you spoil her with expensive gifts

Stop deceiving yourself that you can't buy a car for your girlfriend,just pray that money locates you.

Bros,please Shock me with anything abeg i de enjoy you any amount at all .6171723163 Fidelity bank. Ugwu Valentine.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Am amazed with all the Ill comments. Na picking plenty this Nairaland honestly. Person by Range for him babe, una dey talk say him no do well. He is not a poverty stinking bastard like most of you criticising him. So the mentality go different normally. When Men dey buy house for their Babes. Una dey shout.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Akaekpuchiowa: 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dshocker:

100% of broke guys can never agree to buy a car for their girlfriend,and on the other hand;80% of rich guys will buy a car for their girlfriend...Stop deceiving yourself and pray you make so much money,where N50m will look like N20 biscuit.
how many rich guys u hear say them buy cars for their babes except this unknown guy
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by guychidile: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by mrdipye(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Girlfriend??
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by solofresh(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
DAVE5:

You have no idea what mark spends his money on, neither do I, so please stop the assumptions

When you have real money, you’d understand
Funny enough, most of them were praising Ronaldo because of what he did for his girlfriend on her birthday

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by DAVE5(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
solofresh:
Funny enough, most of them were praising Ronaldo because of what he did for his girlfriend on her birthday

U dey mind Nigerians and double standards?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Aaron12(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Congratulations to her!
I will definitely give my mom a gift like this some day,not a girlfriend that could be sleeping with another man.

I rather waste all that money in a club than buying a car for a Nigerian girl
You said what's on my mind.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Temigirl95:
[s]Tbh. Dis is judt a broke man mentality mindset. Many many men have been doing it and will keep doing it. Just pray for God to bless u so u will see cars as toys and not necessarily as a big gift[/s]
Nonsense grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Furcko: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
DonBenny77:

Sex is symbiosis
E sweet you e sweet me
When you pay for it it's prostitution aka Hookup
so what's the symbiosis with your mother then
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by poweredcom(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

I would like to take you to where guys like Kanye West are let me hear you tell them that they are idiots for spending on women. I'd like to hear you try to sell them this your broke mentality on why they shouldn't spend on women. LOL

Nigga you ain't Kanye west he is a star a big celeb

Stop equating your lifestyle with a celeb own

If you like no get sense
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Aaron12(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
All women are the same (AWALT). It doesn't matter whether it is mother, sister, daughter, girlfriend and wife. They are the same anyways. Can the said guy exercise that same energy in buying that car for his girlfriend to that guy that encourage him, drank garri with him,ate fruits to quench hunger, gave him business ideas, believed in him, gave him connections to that contract,job that is fetching him thousands of income by buying that same car as a appreciation. It is not about shouting broke mentality up and down by my fellow guys and ladies to drive emotional shitty points.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by dvkot(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
sleek82:
I thought Davido bought a porsche for Chioma...or is he married to her?
how much did she bring in for him? How much did he make from assurance sales and besides davids not on my list?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sakanifemi123(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
I don't want to hear torch stories later, when you they cruised on range rover no body hear.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sleek82(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
dvkot:
how much did she bring in for him? How much did he make from assurance sales and besides davids not on my list?
we don't know how much Davido made or did not make from Chioma...but he bought her a Porsche and Chioma is a girlfriend not a wife
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by KingMack(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
She get gold toto and diamond encrusted pubic hairs neh lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
poweredcom:

Nigga you ain't Kanye west he is a star a big celeb

Stop equating your lifestyle with a celeb own

If you like no get sense

Where did I compare myself with them?
Abeg get someone to explain what I put up there.

All these mango tree primary school graduates sef. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.