Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) (33649 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Basicend:

Bro, most of these ladies use serious jazz. . I mean serious.

Am referring to at least 95 percent esp. Lagos, Abuja, PH etc. I am talking from what I have seen.

Hope you sold this same Jazz to white people in the US, UK and Canada because we have seen this same pattern of men over there too
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Stop comparing Africa and westerners as the same because their culture, traditions and thinking differs.
Have you seen a white man using any lady for rituals purpose in the sole aim of making money?

Stop drifting away from the topic, you said if a man ignores his wife and would rather treat his side chick to a luxurious life, then it means the side chick is using Jazz. So I’m asking, if the same Jazz exists over there amongst the whites because there are similar cases of men who cheat on their partners.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Kuruptnigga: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

LOL! Abuja shey. Then you must be a housing agent. grin
Na una dey carry folders full of photocopies of land documents dey go find land buyer inside hot abuja sun. grin
Everyday talking about 1 appointment or the other but nothing to show for it
Living well indeed
Abeg go find place sit down. Weak come back!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Kuruptnigga: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
streetzdreamz:
Baba I tire o. He claimed I erred, I asked how. Next thing na insult. I wonder who raised some of these humans, apparently they weren't held as babies.
Some of them were born mad. That same idiot said i’m broke. That I can’t even buy clothes for myself not to talk of car? As if we know each other before. No be mumu be that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Kuruptnigga: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Viper231:
She dey Bleep another dick. No be woman. Omoor, I don get experience die.
We don know their wayo finish grin cheesy

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Simran94:

Stop drifting away from the topic, you said if a man ignores his wife and would rather treat his side chick to a luxurious life, then it means the side chick is using Jazz. So I’m asking, if the same Jazz exists over there amongst the whites because there are similar cases of men who cheat on their partners.
Disregard what am saying OK, don't take what am saying as true, no need.
When you get married and your husband cheats you will go and find out what's going on.
That will be a case study for you, your findings will answer all these long talk.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by streetzdreamz(m): 5:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Some of them were born mad. That same idiot said i’m broke. That I can’t even buy clothes for myself not to talk of car? As if we know each other before. No be mumu be that.
They just hide behind the media, faceless forum umbrella to be unruly... Bros, no be say he just mumu alone, e get first grade mental illness join. I saw some of his comments about you and I wondered how someone with functioning brain cells would string up such words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by sleek82(m): 6:04am On Jan 29, 2022
dvkot:
after he raked in multi millions from assurance
how did you know that? Do you have his bank details?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by pizzzy(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Simran94:

What did Ronaldo’s Gf contribute in his life that he has spent millions of euros on her? What did Messi’s wife contribute to his life before spending millions of euros on her? What did Elon Musk’s gf contribute to his life before spending millions of dollars on her?
Abi is it Regina Daniels whose husband Ned has spent millions on a luxurious lifestyle for her.

Y’all say all these because you don’t have that wealth. If you are wealthy as a man or woman, spending money on your partners won’t be an issue for you because you love them and that’s why you want to take care of them and spoil them.

All these rich sugar daddies that sleep with some of these young ladies and some Nollywood actresses that end up buying mansions and luxurious cars, why exactly do they spend that much money on them? It’s because they are wealthy and they want to spoil them.
oga Messi and his wife have been dating since they were teens. Stop seeing things in black and white
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by dvkot(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
sleek82:
how did you know that? Do you have his bank details?
at least i can see the stats on YouTube views and the stats on his streaming services
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Elporo(m): 3:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Adakintroy:
Go marry village girl. Package am well them go appreciate you. Only fufu and oha soup you go need to buy her. City girls eye don too tear.give them every thing they will still ask you for more.

Dem no ever take this advice.

A girl on nairaland used to always say something like this. Guys prefer ashawo as wife or girlfriend
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by victorcompovine(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
A real nigga making money can gift his bitch a car, how much be car sef, but to be sincere!.... family and folks first..... gift that first pussy that brought you to this world before gifting a pussy u giving head..... MUM FIRST BIKO
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) by Khoielvis: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
NekkyCee:
You have not met me that's why. wink

Are you taken ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.