Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (57042 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by kingdenny816: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nice features. I was hoping Nairaland would add those features. .com (I also removed the space between Up and Ghana)
AGUBANZE48: I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by kingdenny816: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?
wonlasewonimi83: Nice features. I was hoping Nairaland would add those features. .com (I also removed the space between Up and Ghana)

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by humility33(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
TeeFriz:
Me I no understand again o.. Wentin be the purpose of courting fess?? Say you no notice all these before

You may not know

This sometimes starts happening after child births...she may begin to loose interest some get more sex freaked after they've begin to bear kids

So alot changes in woman's body and desire as she progress so testing prior marriage won't help much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
She was circumcised. Don't blame her not her fault

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by brandsoncharlie: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
ukaface:
nincompoop! Fuckwit!
As old as you are, you feel it's sensible to abuse me while making a point?

Geddifok outta my mention with your stupidity.

Kukuma no provide for your family Na, them put gun for your head?
Grow, old man
You are just a stark illiterate, vocab very local.
Daughter from a stupid father, mother and miserable generations.
Go and tell your real dad how stupid he is.
What have you achieved in life? Just to spread those legs, your type are always begging money, from men.
What have your dad achieved in life? Probably an igbo mumu girl.
Prostitute.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by brandsoncharlie: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
ukaface:
abeg getat
Go tell your miserable dad how stupid he's.
Child Out of wedlock.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ukaface(f): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:
Go tell your miserable dad.
Child Out of wedlock.
Lmaoooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude...rest Na
You don't need this bitterness Na
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg getat
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by EdiskyHarry: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
After reading this,
My bank account has been credited with 5k. Thank you.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ukaface(f): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You are just a stark illiterate, vocab very local.
Daughter from a stupid father, mother and miserable generations.
Go and tell your real dad how stupid he is.
What have you achieved in life? Just to spread those legs, your type are always begging money, from men.
What have your dad achieved in life? Probably an igbo mumu girl.
Prostitute.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thing wey I talk pain you no be small o
Rest oga
You go just kpai like fowl.
You don't need to be doing this online, you dey fall your hand.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Demigod22: 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sometimes when people seek for advice like this in marriage, I begin to wonder if they even date/ court before getting married.

During the dating/courtship, instead of them to discuss important issues bordering compatibility, they will be eating fish, attending friends birthday.

Personally, I don't have high libido, so when I am dating a lady, especially when the relationship is tilting towards marriage, we have to discuss everything including our sex life. Babe, I can't give straight three rounds of sex every night, what is your take on this? If she can't cope with my kind of libido then we part ways. Some people just be behaving like they are not educated.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by otipoju(m): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Deicide:
Men always remember that a woman can get married to someone she doesn't even love! Just because she chose to marry you doesn't mean you are or where her first choice. To them it is nothing.

You be elder. Love means nothing to women. Everything to them na calculation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by shakespere: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
When a woman has children things are different. Been married for 17 years and have experienced this . House chores and the kids, plus her own job is enough to kill her, sex is the least on the agenda, and easily see the husband as selfish. He does not go through same thing. She has lost her mojo, threatening her with side chick is not the answer, she does not care.

Man should help her with the kids - home work, bathing, getting them to bed, cooking, washing etc. Create the atmosphere for her to want to, give her free time, rest time, me time, take her out, let her rest whilst you and the kids cook during weekend, massage her leg, tell her kids words, show appreciation- it is toasting her all over again. This thing can be really frustrating for women, and make them intolerant, untop, if you dont have money and she is the one working her ass off to take care of the family!

Little by little, she will change. Call her before you come home, buy food istead make she cook, tell her there will be show tonight, rest o, no give me story, bring her gifts, sebi thats what we do for side chicks, who dont do all the laborious things, so they always ready.

I have done this and she came around, i get it more regular now. Side chikcs is not the answer, safe money for old age income o

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by brandsoncharlie: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
ukaface:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thing wey I talk pain you no be small o
Rest oga
You go just kpai like fowl.
You don't need to be doing this online, you dey fall your hand.
you will continue to be miserable until you die. The worst thing is you're even living in the zoo with your wretched parents.
Prostitute.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by HonestFriend: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin

I love this
Botking:
He should discuss with her about taking a second wife, Then see how she will change quickly
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by treatise: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
this story was sent in from where to where?

Or you just cooked up one story to keep Nairaland busy.

From Clarius to Girigori.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ukaface(f): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:
you will continue to be miserable until you die. The worst thing is you're even living in the zoo with your wretched parents.
Prostitute.
this one wan enter market this night.
All these things you are spewing is childish na. You no dey reason?

You are already miserable as it is,Na who you wan transfer frustration to you dey look for.

Ooooh..... you're not living in Nigeria? That is your bragging right? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rest kwanu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by faceland: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Don't take a second wife. Just get a girlfriend and drill her every afternoon and evening. Then go home and sleep.
I wouldn't say 'girlfriend' but one of these broke girls that would not mind giving you 30 minutes to an hour for a few chance to flex with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by peacettw: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Most women enjoy sex if they are treated right by their husbands.

You can't expect her to be stressed out all day and then suddenly be in the mood when you want it.

Secondly, if she's not wet then sex will most certainly be painful. Do you believe in fore play at all? Or is it just bam-wham thank-you-mam?

You already have 5 kids which begs the question, is she on any contraceptives? The fear of having her another child may make her reluctant to have sex with you.

Finally, are you a selfish lover? Is the exercise just solely for your sexual pleasure with no consideration for hers?

There are several reasons why she may not be in the mood. Begging her every night is simply not the solution here. You need to get to the root of the problem and nip it squarely on the bud.

Best of luck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
shakespere:
When a woman has children things are different. Been married for 17 years and have experienced this . House chores and the kids, plus her own job is enough to kill her, sex is the least on the agenda, and easily see the husband as selfish. He does not go through same thing. She has lost her mojo, threatening her with side chick is not the answer, she does not care.

Man should help her with the kids - home work, bathing, getting them to bed, cooking, washing etc. Create the atmosphere for her to want to, give her free time, rest time, me time, take her out, let her rest whilst you and the kids cook during weekend, massage her leg, tell her kids words, show appreciation- it is toasting her all over again. This thing can be really frustrating for women, and make them intolerant, untop, if you dont have money and she is the one working her ass off to take care of the family!

Little by little, she will change. Call her before you come home, buy food istead make she cook, tell her there will be show tonight, rest o, no give me story, bring her gifts, sebi thats what we do for side chicks, who dont do all the laborious things, so they always ready.

I have done this and she came around, i get it more regular now. Side chikcs is not the answer, safe money for old age income o

Here's the best response so far Amb1045 undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Zenithpeak(m): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
...thats when the talk of bringing a new concubine should be placed on the agenda. if she cant fulfill her marital duties then let someone else do that, no biggie!

That's when the thought of rat poison will sneak into the woman's heart to feed the husband.... Why do you people always like to try the FURY of WOMAN

Even hell with all it's dreadful grags got no FURY as WOMEN.....!

BETTER BE CAREFUL!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by davillian(m): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Botking:
He should discuss with her about taking a second wife, Then see how she will change quickly
Lmao
She would automatically become wet when ever he comes home from work grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by superCleanworks(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
treatise:

From Clarius to Girigori.

from Ramota to Ov'loria
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by openmine(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Its terrible when you cannot really enjoy an important aspect of your marital life because your partner is not sexually receptive!
Its even worse when that same partner is unwilling to tackle the problem and find lasting solutions to their sexual needs but would selfishly and unapologetically advise that their spouse should m.asturbate as a way of satisfying their sexual urge!
Most times,i don't blame those who explore their sexual capability and compatibility with their partners before marriage!
eleyi gidi gan undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by brandsoncharlie: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
ukaface:
this one wan enter market this night.
All these things you are spewing is childish na. You no dey reason?

You are already miserable as it is,Na who you wan transfer frustration to you dey look for.

Ooooh..... you're not living in Nigeria? That is your bragging right? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rest kwanu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Frustration is someone living in a stupid country with no future and haven't achieved nothing yet still feeding from the wretched parents house.
That's more than miserable.
Stop quoting me else you will die soon.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ukaface(f): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Frustration is someone living in a stupid country with no future and haven't achieved nothing yet still feeding from the wretched parents house.
That's more than miserable.
* yawn*
Guy you still here?
It will be low of me to state my achievements.
I wan sleep abeg.
Leave me alone naaaaaa....hiaaa
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by treatise: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

from Ramota to Ov'loria

grin
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Hoganpeace: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2022

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by frozen70(f): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent IN earlier this week by a married man living in lagos with his wife of about 5yrs and a family of 3 kids.

He complained that his wife has extremely low libido. Infact, he practically begs for sex every night and labours even harder during the act cos the wife never gets wet at all. He has grown so frustrated with this since the wife has advised him to masturbate if that would make him feel better cos she has no interest whatsoever in sex.

He is now thinking that about their miserable sex life as a couple and now thinks that perhaps the wife has a spiritual husband or cheating and really disillusioned with the marriage and turlt needs help.

What do you advise him?

If they married for love, they would have built that connection between them

But now they are done with child bearing, they will now be living like flat mates

It's either he sort himself out or accept his fate

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by chara019: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:
Prostitute.
ahnahn.....easy
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by mach7(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2022
MVLOX:

As much as I would have agreed to this, dis days when you discuss your personal matters with others they inturn discuss it with another person.... It's better to resolve your matters yourself... For the good of everyone
Good point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.