Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (56950 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ellizy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
In 5 years she bears 3kids for you and you said she doesn’t like sex… Don’t treat that kind heart like a dog Biko…

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Remman(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:

He complained that his wife has extremely low libido. Infact, he practically begs for sex every night and labours even harder during the act cos the wife never gets wet at all. He has grown so frustrated with this since the wife has advised him to masturbate if that would make him feel better cos she has no interest whatsoever in sex.

He is now thinking that about their miserable sex life as a couple and now thinks that perhaps the wife has a spiritual husband or cheating and really disillusioned with the marriage and turlt needs help.

What do you advise him?
Lol! It's none of those. It's a health challenge. It's a natural phenomenon. If she never gets wet no matter the thrust, it's very hard she cheats. she really hates it for real. I've seen women in this situation calling chics for their husbands. It's normal. Let him cope or buy intimacy gadgets. Or discuss with her if he should cheat. Too much thrust in her will cause her to bleed. She won't tell you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Debra911(f): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

Why didn't u test b4 marriage tongue
Na suya!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by faebenezer5star: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
this story was sent in from where to where?

Or you just cooked up one story to keep Nairaland busy.
you're mean

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Goldbw122(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
There isa something she is not telling you just fine out a way to know, abi na she suppose to they disturb you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by oshocall: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Let him do more of romance than sex the wife will be the one that will even ask for it . Smush her for at least 1hur before sex proper u will thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by alizma: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent IN earlier this week by a married man living in lagos with his wife of about 5yrs and a family of 3 kids.

He complained that his wife has extremely low libido. Infact, he practically begs for sex every night and labours even harder during the act cos the wife never gets wet at all. He has grown so frustrated with this since the wife has advised him to masturbate if that would make him feel better cos she has no interest whatsoever in sex.

He is now thinking that about their miserable sex life as a couple and now thinks that perhaps the wife has a spiritual husband or cheating and really disillusioned with the marriage and turlt needs help.

What do you advise him?
He should go and get himself one or two girlfriends but back home he should make sure he is taking maximum care of the wife but he should STOP asking the wife for sex. Any day she is ready so be it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by uthlaw: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He should keep begging her for sex...
If he can't keep begging divorce is always there..very easy..
or he take second wife....as easy as that!
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent IN earlier this week by a married man living in lagos with his wife of about 5yrs and a family of 3 kids.

What do you advise him?
Make dem both go seek help of professional sex therapist...not the roadside sex vloggers abeg. undecided
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by mach7(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
This story ehn...

So many marriages are going through this silently.

Please ignore those saying you should go outside, when it blows in your face, they won't be there.

Seek for an Elder in the family that you can confide in and explain the situation to him or her. Also check yourself hygiene wise, try and help with chores in the house, change her environment (maybe take a trip).

Find a way to make your marriage work.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Get her younger to come visiting and bang shit outta her head

So you think marriage is girlfriend and boyfriend relationship?
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Lexusgs430: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:

What do you advise him?

She might have been FGM'ed ........... If she has, this is the reason ........

Are you a chuk and go, or you start with for.eplay ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Basicend: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

Why didn't u test b4 marriage tongue

What is he testing. . ?
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
That why its advisable to marry who you are sexually compatible with.... Stop waiting until wedding night abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
There's something wrong with her. How can somebody not like sex Dear future wife u better like sex or else back to ur fathers house u go sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Basicend:

What is he testing. . ?

Testing groundnut cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by brandsoncharlie: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
ukaface:
I wan ask question o
Please at what stage do men stop being sex starved?
Ask you real Dad he's way older than all naira land men.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Take your wife to any hos to boost her hormones..very difficult to correct she may be placed on pills for life.sory for this..u didnt notice this during courtship

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Horlufemi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:

What do you advise him?

Someone else is banging the wife....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by baron3(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Take her for counseling so she know the dangers of what she doing
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by kingsceemark(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:

What do you advise him?

Send me the wife number make I talk some senses into her head

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by TeeFriz: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Me I no understand again o.. Wentin be the purpose of courting fess?? Say you no notice all these before
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by MVLOX(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is one problem codedly happening in many homes. Your wife does not have low libido anything.... She is just not feeling you.... She doesn't have natural affection for you.... Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Ishitinyourlife: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Not possible
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Toks2008(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:

What do you advise him?

You don't ask a lady for sex, you put her in the mood.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by MVLOX(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
mach7:
This story ehn...

So many marriages are going through this silently.

Please ignore those saying you should go outside, when it blows in your face, they won't be there.

Seek for an Elder in the family that you can confide in and explain the situation to him or her. Also check yourself hygiene wise, try and help with chores in the house, change her environment (maybe take a trip).

Find a way to make your marriage work.

As much as I would have agreed to this, dis days when you discuss your personal matters with others they inturn discuss it with another person.... It's better to resolve your matters yourself... For the good of everyone

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by wirinet(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Favourdesent:
make i chill for here
When I advice against buying non tested, holy Marys and Josephs go dey criticize me. Una dey see the results now after you carry am reash house.

Oya manage am like dat, shebi you sign "till death do you part"? Go buy intimacy gadget, or in the extreme find a regular olosho who will be available on demand.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by MVLOX(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Toks2008:

For how long will you continue to put her in the mood.... Why she no dey make efforts to put her husband in the mood too.... Make we stop to dey make excuses for People abeg....

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by wirinet(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Toks2008:

If de mood no come dey their nko?
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ukaface(f): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Mumu, how old are you? You are probably still living in your parents house.
A married man that provides for family and take care of most of everything in the house.
If na range rover as gift. Dem go open mouth give me.
nincompoop! Fuckwit!
As old as you are, you feel it's sensible to abuse me while making a point?

Geddifok outta my mention with your stupidity.

Kukuma no provide for your family Na, them put gun for your head?
Grow, old man
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ukaface(f): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Ask you real Dad he's way older than all naira land men.
abeg getat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.