Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? (32512 Views)

Why Can't The Igbo's And The Yoruba's Don't Agree For Once? / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? / Are You Proud To Be Black, African, Nigerian, Cameroonian, Igbo? Well, Not Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by IG: 1:44am On Jun 22, 2011
I have heard many people in trying to prove that they are proud black Africans reject all Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam). This however is as a result of their ignorance of the both history and religion. For example true history has shown that prophets Moses, Jesus and Muhammad(PBUT) were not light skinned people.
In Islam, the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has described Moses not only as black but with kinky hair. He has also described Jesus son of Mary as black. What I find difficult to understand is not why whites and other light skinned people change history, but why black people find it difficult to accept that prophets can be black.
The following is a description of the family of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from an essay written by Tariq Berry.

The term Sharif (nobleman) or Sayyid is used to describe a descendant of the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) through his daughter Fatima (RAA). They are descendants of Al Hasan and Al Husein- the two sons of Ali ibn Abi Talib (RAA) and Fatima the daughter of the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS). The Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) and Ali ibn Abi Talib (RAA) are from the Bani Hashim branch of the tribe of Quraish. They are the noblest of the Arabs. The Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) and Ali ibn Abi Talib (RAA) were first cousins. Ali’s father, Abi Talib, was the brother of the Prophet’s (SAWS) father. Once it has been established that the Bani Hashim were a black-skinned people, there should be no need to prove that the pure Arabs of the past were, in general, a black-skinned people.

In discussing the appearance of the Sharifs, I believe that it is appropriate for me to begin with the father of the Sharifs- Ali ibn Abi Talib (RAA). In his book Tarikh Al-Khulafaa (The History of the Caliphs), Imam Al-Suyuti described Ali ibn Abi Talib as follows:See quotation at Savethetruearabs

Ali was a heavyset, bald, hairy man of average height which leaned toward shortness. He had a large stomach and a large beard which filled all that was between his shoulders. His beard was white as if it was cotton and he was a black-skinned man.

There are certain names that we usually hear when the Sharifs or Sayyids – the family of the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) are mentioned. We have all probably heard of Ali Zein Al-Abidin the son of Al-Husein the son of Ali the son of Abu Talib. Though his mother was Persian, he is described as dark-skinned. Where did he get his dark complexion from? From his father’s side of the family, of course. This Ali Zein Al-Abidin the son of Al-Husein the son of Ali the son of Abu Talib married Fatima the daughter of Al-Hasan the son of Ali the son of Abi Talib.

Mohamed Al-Baqir- another name we hear when there is mention of the Sharifs, the family of the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) – was the eldest son of Ali Zein Al-Abidin and Fatima the daughter of Al-Hasan. He was nicknamed “He Who Resembles” because he looked so much like the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS). He was described as dark-skinned, kinky-haired, and of average height. Mohamed Al-Baqir married Umm Farwa, the great granddaughter of Abu Bakr Al-Saddiq and they had Jaafar Al-Saadiq. Jaafar Al-Saadiq is another name frequently heard when speaking of the family of the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS). He was described as black-skinned, kinky-haired, and average height.

Jaafar Al-Saadiq had a Berber slave-girl named Humaida and through her he had his son Musa Al-Kadhim – another well-known member of the family of the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) whom many Sharifs claim descent from. Musa Al-Kadhim was described as very black-skinned.

Musa Al-Kadhim’s son Ali Al-Rida is another well-known member of the family of the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) whom many Sharifs claim descent from. He, too, was described as black-skinned. He was once standing in a bathhouse when a soldier entered and pushed him to the side and said, “Pour water on my head oh black one!” Ali Al-Rida began to pour water for the soldier and then someone who knew who Ali Al-Rida was entered the bathhouse and when he saw what was happening he shouted, “Oh soldier! Woe to you! Do you dare have the son of the daughter of the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) serve you?!” The soldier quickly began to kiss the feet of Ali Al-Rida and said, “Why didn’t you disobey me when I ordered you?!”

Ali Al-Rida had a son named Mohamed Al-Jawaad also known as Mohamed Al-Taqi. Mohamed Al-Jawaad was also described as very black-skinned. Mohamed Al-Jawaad or Al-Taqi had a son named Ali Al-Hadi. Ali Al-Hadi, too, was described as dark-skinned.

The chart below was taken from this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid. Take a look at the link and the chart to get an even better idea of how the dark-skinned members of the Prophet Mohamed’s family that I have just mentioned are the noble ancestors of those called Sharifs or Sayyids today. Click here for chartChart

You have all probably heard of Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia. He is Mohamed the son of Abdella the Pure-Blooded the son of Al-Hasan the son of Al-Hasan the son of Ali the son of Abi Talib. Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia was nicknamed the Pure-Blooded of Quraish because he was so unmixed. His father Abdella was also nicknamed the Pure-Blooded. Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia was from the Bani Hashim clan of Quraish from both his mother and his father. Remember that Bani Hashim is the clan of Quraish that the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) and Ali (RAA) are from. Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia was described as very black-skinned and huge. He had a son named Hasan. His son Hasan was nicknamed The Father of the Tar because he was so black-skinned. This is the description of the pure-blooded descendants of the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS). Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia wrote a letter to the Abbasid ruler complaining to him that he had more right to be the ruler because he was so closely related to the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS). Amongst the things he said in his letter to the Abbasid ruler was, “We are in the right…Our father Ali was the Imam (leader). How did you inherit the rule which belongs to the children of Ali?! You know that no one who seeks this position (ruler) has a purer genealogy than I do or is more highborn than I am…You know that no one has as close relations or relations to anyone better than he whom I am very closely related to (He means the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS)). I am from the best of Banu Hashim in genealogy and the noblest of them both paternally and maternally. No non-Arab blood runs through my veins and I am not related to the slave-girls.” Bear in mind that Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia, who is here talking about how pure his Arab blood is and how closely he is related to the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS), was very black-skinned.

Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia had a brother named Musa Al-Jawn (the Black). Musa Al-Jawn was also very black-skinned. He was nicknamed Al-Jawn (the Black) because of his blackness. The Sharifs called Banu Al-Akhaidar, who are found in Oman, Saudi Arabia, and other places, are descended from Musa Al-Jawn.

Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia and Musa Al-Jawn had another brother named Yahya the Possessor of Daylum. Yahya, too, was described as black-skinned. Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia, Musa Al-Jawn and Yahya the Possessor of Daylum were all the brothers of Idriss the 1st, the father of the Idrissi Sharifs and the founder of the city of Fes in Morocco.

Nineth century poet Abu Al-Hasan Ali ibn Al-Abbas ibn Jurayj, known as Ibn Al-Rumi, wrote a long poem to the Abbasids blaming them for the way that they treated the family of the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS). It should be understood that at that time, the Abbasids had become very mixed with the Romans, Greeks, and Persians. Here is part of what Ibn Al-Rumi said in his famous poem called Al-Jeemia:

“You insulted them (the family of the Prophet Mohamed) because of their blackness while there are still pure-blooded black-skinned Arabs. However, you are blue (eyed) – the Romans have embellished your faces with their color.”
There you have it. These are the ancestors of the Sharifs or the Sayyids – the family of the Prophet Mohamed (SAWS) and as you have seen, they were all dark-skinned people. The question that remains to be answered is this – why aren’t the masses aware of this fact?
I know some people like to quote where the bible was clearly racist against dark skinned people, I was made to understand that those sections were later included in the bible to justify the white man's agenda. As islamic hadith that insults blacks, they were not even weak hadith but outright lies created by the descendants of Romans and Persians who today claim to be the true Arabs.

For those interested, you can find more about the original black Arabs at Tariq Berry's blog http://savethetruearabs..com/
And more unknown black history at http://realhistoryww.com/

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2011
nonsen talk. evryone noes dat dem ppls wer all white. moses was white but he might have ben tanned becus of living in hot clomatic conditions in desert areas. jesus black? he was a JEW and d actual Jews are all white. but if u try to bring ethiopian Jews in,DNA tests have shown dat ethiopian Jews ahve African genes and NOT Jewish genes. tongue tongue

ethiopian Jews r jus wannabes. tongue
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by IG: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
That is exactly what I'm talking about, knee jerk reactions. The true hebrews were black people. In fact many churches in Europe today still have potraits of the Black Madonna and her babay Jesus who js also black. Do you know that the first artist to paint Jesus white was Michelangelo? Talking about Arabs, the first europeans to come across Arabs described them as pitch black. If you see European paintings of Arabs before the 20th century, you will see that the Arabs are painted black. There was an ancient Arab saying that goes like "It's as strange as seeing a white Arab". Mr PAGAN 9JA, my advice to you is to go do some reading and also unlearn some of the fake history you have been thought in school. You can start by learning the true description of Jesus from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2011
IG:

That is exactly what I'm talking about, knee jerk reactions. The true hebrews were black people. In fact many churches in Europe today still have potraits of the Black Madonna and her babay Jesus who js also black. [b]Do you know that the first artist to paint Jesus white was Michelangelo?[/b] Talking about Arabs, the first europeans to come across Arabs described them as pitch black. If you see European paintings of Arabs before the 20th century, you will see that the Arabs are painted black. There was an ancient Arab saying that goes like "It's as strange as seeing a white Arab". Mr PAGAN 9JA, my advice to you is to go do some reading and also unlearn some of the fake history you have been thought in school. You can start by learning the true description of Jesus from the bible.

u r lieing. this image is older than michelango's work, around a 1000 yrs b4 his birth, frm the 6th century (500s)  cool

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
(i mus say hes ugly) grin
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Booshman(m): 1:47am On Jun 23, 2011
That picture doesn't look like he has "hair of wool" and "skin of the earth" like the bible says he has! And the Arabs were described as being "black as cooking pots" by whites when the Arab Moors took over their countries long ago. That doesn't sound white or like the Arabs of today.

White Jews are fake Jews by the way, because they don't speak a Semetic Language like Ethiopian and Arab Jews do. They only speak Yiddish, which is a variation of German. Plus white Jews didn't even exist until the 8th century. Several hundred years after Jesus died, and after Judiasm was already established. Your mind is so colonized that it's frightening.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:12am On Jun 23, 2011
ur a** is colonised by fleas.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by IG: 2:32am On Jun 23, 2011
@Booshman, please tell him.

@PAGAN 9JA, can we please talk like adults and avoid unnecessary aggressions like saying "u r lieing". And I'll appreciate it if we try to spell things correctly.
Here I am going to show you some ancient artworks depicting Jesus and The Virgin Mary as black before their whitening by the Europeans.

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by IG: 2:34am On Jun 23, 2011
Here are some more

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:44am On Jun 23, 2011
so r u jus trying to replace my proof wi urs undecided undecided
is this sum sorta competition cool
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by IG: 2:57am On Jun 23, 2011
Sorry, the last photo I tried to post is too large. But I have some paintings of original Arabs made by Europeans. And no it's not a competition, I am trying to show you that there is more to history than what you may have learned in school.

And now the Arabs

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by IG: 3:00am On Jun 23, 2011
The second one is a photograph of Umar Mukhtar (The Lion Of The Desert). I think he looks darker than many Nigerians of today.

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
the europeans onsidered anyone darker than them as black. and the ppl in d first 2 pics r brown.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Booshman(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

the europeans onsidered anyone darker than them as black. and the ppl in d first 2 pics r brown.

No, the exact terms they used were either "swarthy" for brown Arabs or "pitch black" for the majority of Africans they encountered. The Greeks and Romans used the same terms.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by exotik: 5:32am On Jun 25, 2011
i don't know why nigerians bother themselves with "prophets" they had nothing to do with. the obsession about the skin-tone of such prophets is usually reserved for afrocentric african-americans, and they do so because they lost their original language, culture and identity due to slavery, so their case is understandable.

nigerians on the other hand still have a language, culture and identity that should be strengthened and sustained, but instead they would rather abandon their own culture in pursuit of another that had nothing to do with them directly. even if the prophets were black, how does that affect you in any way? or you want all "black" people to now convert to judaism, christianity, or islam?

if you are looking for a mystery to resolve, please concentrate on the mysteries surrounding every tribe in nigeria, cos to my knowledge, nigerians still don't know/or still can't decide on where they came from, and still have to rely on europeans and arabs to do that for them

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by exotik: 5:35am On Jun 25, 2011
and oh, @IG
here is a good mystery you should resolve, where did oduduwa come from? cos some yorubas believe he came from somewhere in arabia, and the reason they believe so is because they say he was light-skinned and not black, hmmmm.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by Booshman(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2011
exotik:

and oh, @IG
here is a good mystery you should resolve, where did oduduwa come from? cos some yorubas believe he came somewhere from arabia, and they reason they believe so is because they say he was light-skinned and not black, hmmmm.

Oduduwa came from Benin, as his name (like some other Yoruba ones) is an alteration of an Edo name. So it doesn't matter what Yoruba's think, when it comes to his origins. It's not so much of a mystery, but sheer stubbornness on the part of some Yorubas. The likes of which frustrate me sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by exotik: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2011
^
lol, don't let the ooni of ife hear you o!
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by IG: 12:32am On Jun 26, 2011
@exotic, this type of information is important for those of us that are either Muslims or Christians. And by the way, when white racist act against blacks, they don't care whether they are Nigerians or African-Americans. Many times, I've seen people on this forum complaining that black people have not achieved anything in the past, and that the religions we practice were imported by whites. It seems you guys are not happy to discover that those religions weren't imported.

PAGAN 9JA:

Hey PAGAN, why don't you be objective. Those Arabs in the paintings are clearly black people by any standard.
And here is another for you smiley

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2011
that arab above definitely has slave ancestry OR hes from d Mahra/ Manahil tribes of Yemen who were originally from Abyssinia.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2011
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by IG: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

that arab above definitely has slave ancestry OR hes from d Mahra/ Manahil tribes of Yemen who were originally from Abyssinia.

I'm surprised that despite all the proofs given to you, you are inclined to believe that being black is somehow synonymous to being a slave. So, how about the other paintings, are they all slaves. You can clearly see that some of the paintings depicts noble Arabs. If you read my original post, you will see that the original Arabs describe themselves as black, Europeans also describe the original Arabs as black and yet you decide to block your mind. I know accepting that will be in conflict with the much touted victim complex of Arabs enslaving blacks since the Arabs were themselves black. But the sad thing about the truth is that it doesn't have to appeal to us. The irony is that the original black Arabs were the ones enslaving white people mostly Slavs, Turks and Persian. That's arguably one of the reasons why many of today's white Arabs so much hate black people.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2011
did u read wat i sad abov or r u as deluded as u seem to be i said "slave-ancestry". it doesnt mean dat he has to be a slave. his ancestors wer probaby brought over as slaves and later freed, as ws d custom in those days for loyal and well-behaved slaves. many-a-times, freed slaves hav also risen to high/noble posts, for e.g., one of the former governers of the Hejaz province in Saudi Arabia was of slave ancestery. some prominent and old arabic/berber homes still employ black-servants who decided to stay on after their ancestors were freed, for e.g., the royal household of Morocco. It is common fact that the arabs were extensively involved in the African slave trade, so much so in fact, that shiploads of human beings were brought in booms, all the way from Zanzibar, the Sudan, to Cairo and on its way, as far as Turkey, and even India where there are still a group of people of African slave descent, known as the Siddis, (google it for mor info). d reason y todays white arabs hate black people is NOT because they remember their enslavement (no such thing took place). Its because they r jus being plain RASCIST.
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by IG: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
@PAGAN 9JA, so you mean to tell me that the original black Arabs that conquered Spain were also of slave ancestry. That is exactly the type of lies being told by today's white Arabs. The original Arabs describe themselves as black and yes they traded in slaves. But the truth is that every race engaged in slave trade. The Original black Arabs traded both black and white slaves but they are particularly fond of white concubines. I do not believe that whites are the only ones guilty of slavery though I blame them for racialising slavery. But whatever I say will not make sense to you because you so much want to promote your paganism and the real history I am presenting here will make most of your pro-paganism arguments fall like a house of cards.

And now for some paintings of some black Arabs and there white concubines/slaves.

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by IG: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2011
@PAGAN, you talked about Moroccans, so I am giving some real Moroccans here. But first a little lesson. The word Morocco was derived from the word Moor which was a term used to describe black people. Remember the Moor heads on ancient European medals (I don't think you want to know that).

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by IG: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hey @PAGAN, you can tell me if it's enough because I have many photos of paintings of black Arabs.

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by nafrica1: 8:18pm On May 26, 2012
Those pictures of the black Moors. My friend Moor was a word used to describe anyone of Muslim origin. There are pictures of Moors fair skinned painted by the Moors and the Spanish themselves. These pictures were made before the pictures you have showed.

The illustrated manuscript of the medieval Byzantine historian Johannes Skylitzes covers three centuries of Byzantine history (811-1057), including accounts of Muslim invasions of Mediterranean Europe. The illustrations, dating from the late 12th century, contradict the myth in popular culture that the invaders were mostly Black Africans

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by nafrica1: 9:56pm On May 26, 2012
Here are some more pictures.

From the Spanish and Moor themselves.

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by YogiAmen(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
nonsen talk. evryone noes dat dem ppls wer all white. moses was white but he might have ben tanned becus of living in hot clomatic conditions in desert areas. jesus black? he was a JEW and d actual Jews are all white. but if u try to bring ethiopian Jews in,DNA tests have shown dat ethiopian Jews ahve African genes and NOT Jewish genes. tongue tongue

ethiopian Jews r jus wannabes. tongue
Hey dude, stop with your BS okay. The Lemba of South Afrka and Zimbabwe are BLACK and have the so called 'Cohen Gene' in largee proportions than your pseado-Jews AND I hate ABrahamism. I also saw your stupid comment on the Ancient Egyptians being non-Black, well its an outright lie that. The Ancient Egyptians are proven to be genetically closest to their 'more Negroid' Southern Neighbours - the A-Group 'Nubians' of ancient Kush (Kush was NOT even in Abbysinia but Sudan)

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2012
Yogi Amen:
Hey dude, stop with your BS okay. The Lemba of South Afrka and Zimbabwe are BLACK and have the so called 'Cohen Gene' in largee proportions than your pseado-Jews AND I hate ABrahamism. I also saw your stupid comment on the Ancient Egyptians being non-Black, well its an outright lie that. The Ancient Egyptians are proven to be genetically closest to their 'more Negroid' Southern Neighbours - the A-Group 'Nubians' of ancient Kush (Kush was NOT even in Abbysinia but Sudan)

hey just shut your c.rap. I never said Nubians were white. infact in one thread even specifically provided proofs that Nubians are black. but to say the ancient Egyptians were black is an outright LIE! angry angry angry angry

The Egyptians have always depicted themselves as having a wheatish compexision similar to their Berber North African neighbours.

LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE BELOW:

Egyptians tending to a Nubian warrior.

King Tutankhamen. the Egyptians clearly new to differentiate between black and yellow-brown, as you can see from the contrast between the crown bands and the skin.

i think you are clearly suffering from an inferiority complex. . angry
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by YogiAmen(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

hey just shut your c.rap. I never said Nubians were white. infact in one thread even specifically provided proofs that Nubians are black. but to say the ancient Egyptians were black is an outright LIE! angry angry angry angry

The Egyptians have always depicted themselves as having a wheatish compexision similar to their Berber North African neighbours.

King Tutankhamen. the Egyptians clearly new to differentiate between black and yellow-brown, as you can see from the contrast between the crown bands and the skin.

How about you answer this?

More balanced biological studies show primary southern affinities with African groups
“An overview of the data from the studies suggest that the major biological affinities of the EARLY SOUTHERN EGYPTIANS LAY WITH TROPICAL AFRICANS (emphasis mine). The range of indigenous Africans phenotypes is great; and this range of variation must be considered in any discussion of the Nile Valley peoples. The early southern Egyptians belonged primarily to an African descent group which gained some Near Eastern affinity through gene flow with the passage of time.” (--S. Keita (1995) A brief review of studies and comments on ancient Egyptian biological realtionships. International Journal of Anthropology, v10, no. 2-3)
DNA comparisons with the closer southern Egyptians link Sudanese peoples:
“Haplogroups E-M78, however, is more widely distributed and is thought to have an origin in eastern Africa. Genetic continuum of the Nubians with their kin in southern Egypt is indicated by comparable frequencies of E-V12 the predominant M78 subclade among southern Egyptians. (Hassan et al. 2008 Y-Chromosome variation…)

# I like how you post cartoons done by Whites and NOt the actual ancient art of Km.tplus everyone who has spent a minute studying ancient Egypt for its own sake and not for any biases will readuly tell you of the Afrinaness on the ancient Egyptian culture and religion. You readily admit that men of Kush were Blacks and I gave quotes saying that the ancient Egyptians are/were genetically closest to the 'Nubians' and this was early on during the time the pyramids were built (according to popular anthropology). Now do you want me to also serve you scholary studies on the DNA of King Tut, showing his entire family were 'SUB-SAHARAN' Africans and not that reconstruction done by Eurocentric scientists?

grin
PAGAN 9JA:

How about you answer this?

More balanced biological studies show primary southern affinities with African groups
“An overview of the data from the studies suggest that the major biological affinities of the EARLY SOUTHERN EGYPTIANS LAY WITH TROPICAL AFRICANS (emphasis mine). The range of indigenous Africans phenotypes is great; and this range of variation must be considered in any discussion of the Nile Valley peoples. The early southern Egyptians belonged primarily to an African descent group which gained some Near Eastern affinity through gene flow with the passage of time.” (--S. Keita (1995) A brief review of studies and comments on ancient Egyptian biological realtionships. International Journal of Anthropology, v10, no. 2-3)
DNA comparisons with the closer southern Egyptians link Sudanese peoples:
“Haplogroups E-M78, however, is more widely distributed and is thought to have an origin in eastern Africa. Genetic continuum of the Nubians with their kin in southern Egypt is indicated by comparable frequencies of E-V12 the predominant M78 subclade among southern Egyptians. (Hassan et al. 2008 Y-Chromosome variation…)

# I like you post cartoons done by Whites and NOt the actual ancient art of Km.t....plus everyone who has spent a minute studying ancient Egypt for its own sake and not for any biases will readuly tell you of the Afrinaness on the ancient Egyptian culture and religion. You readily admit that men of Kush were Blacks and I gave quotes saying that the ancient Egyptians are/were genetically closest to the 'Nubians' and this was early on during the time the pyramids were built (according to popular anthropology). Now do you want me to also serve you scholary studies on the DNA of King Tut, showing his entire family were 'SUB-SAHARAN' Africans and not that reconstruction done by Eurocentric scientists?
Re: Why Can't The Prophets Be Black ? by YogiAmen(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2012
And for His Highness, Hekau Twt amen ankh:

here, you Black-civilization-denier
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

# and stop posting redone cartoons, start proving actual scholary stuff and if you're gonna post pictures of the ancient egyptians, you best posting actual photos of authentic egyptians bas reliefs or statues/sculptures. ENJOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / The Prettiest African Woman / Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.