Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) (81828 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by HardMirror(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2022
24brains:
ritual works. Have you not Heard of voodooism? this is how i argued that witch craft don't exist until it dawned on me and my eyes testified to it.

an old woman fell from the sky. having a human head and a birdlike body. confessing shit happenings that i'm aware of.
it is a pity that people like you still exist
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2022
rollywise:

Say no more... I know I'm a bastard. E choke grin grin

You don't need to repeat yourself. I know
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by rollywise(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2022
You don't need to repeat yourself. I know I'm a bastard
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2022
We need to bring back Firing Squads and Public Executions.

I just can't deal.

Imagine!!!
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Ladylawyer(f): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

some times its best to ignore them
My dear, i would have ignored but he wished death upon my loved ones.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2022
davidque:

It's has nothing to do with tribe. It's a results of decaying morals in general. So what would you call the horrors of the Okija shrine, or the entire village that was sacked in Imo state and then discovered to have the mangled bodies of several kidnapped victims which included a king all chopped up and cooked in pots to eat, or the car dealer in zamfara who kidnapped a little boy to eat. It's better to be quiet than to just utter rubbish from your mouth
okija shrine wey happen even before they burn you Why no reoccurrence since then as we constantly see in yoruba

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by countryman13: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Santifiedboo post=109781697][/quote]
these guys dont deserve to live also. they are just arriving n wanted to outshine those of us on board. Money doesnt give peace but contentment. Stay indoor n drink ur gari wt kulikuli is far better than looking for human head for ritual. human blood is to strong for ritual.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by ngwababe(f): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2022
AJohnnasa:
These ones don know wetin money be? Wetin dem wan use money do na?

Wetin dem wan use money do abi? Na dorime.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Lindodo20: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Afonja moslem kids
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Oluwaramsey: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Where are the family members of the girl cry cry
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Blue86(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
When the music we hear stops portraying money as all in all.
The men will not do bad things to get money.
Neither will the women LovePeddler to get money.

When people with loaded dough aren't seen as celebrities and highest achievement then people will glorify excellence.
And be good citizens of their land.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Bouncing2(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
A F # N J A.

Dis is really getting outta hand,,
what's this with this boiz
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by AJohnnasa(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
ngwababe:

Wetin dem wan use money do abi? Na dorime.

SMH. Ụwa emebiela.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by TechCapon(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
holluwizzy:
The law made on boys by ogun state governor should be emulated by other states in other to stop this menace.

What rubbish, school una no go

Las las na drugs and girls Dem go use their money do.
what law is that
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by holluwizzy: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
1yr imprisonment when you are caught as a yahoo boy.

Dressing inappropriate, you will also be arrested .

Caught with drugs 1yr imprisonment.

Gathering self or look suspicious, you will also be arrested.

TechCapon:
what law is that
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by TechCapon(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
holluwizzy:
1yr imprisonment when you are caught as a yahoo boy.

Dressing inappropriate, you will also be arrested .

Caught with drugs 1yr imprisonment.

Gathering self or look suspicious, you will also be arrested.

but one year imprisonment for yahoo boys is too lenient
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by ngwababe(f): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
AJohnnasa:

SMH. Ụwa emebiela.

Make e never spoil yet, me never do my own dorime.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by holluwizzy: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
That's for a start. Which is welcomed plan.

Ritu case is diff though.

But what about the politicians

TechCapon:
but one year imprisonment for yahoo boys is too lenient
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by davidque: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
okija shrine wey happen even before they burn you Why no reoccurrence since then as we constantly see in yoruba
The last 3 letters of your moniker shows why you can't be reasoned with......so the cannibals in Imo who ate a monarch are Yorubas abi.......shioor!!!!
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by koolaid87: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
robinso01:
Angel Gabriel, please come and blow the trumpet �. Where is our sanity in this country? This issue is becoming unbecoming.

Blow the trumpet for Nigerians in Nigeria

Make he leave the rest of the world oo
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by koolaid87: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is brought by Islam.

Most of these alfas are into rituals n voodoo.

Arrest all the alfas in yoruba land and there will be peace

Islam encourages polygamy and consequently more children are born without adequate care plan in place.

Open any thread of ritual killings and tell me the names of the culprits.

Akeem, Ahmed, sure.

I hate islam
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by koolaid87: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is influenced by Islam.

Most of these alfas are into rituals n voodoo.

Arrest all the alfas in yoruba land and there will be peace

Islam encourages polygamy and consequently more children are born without adequate care plan in place.

Open any thread of ritual killings and tell me the names of the culprits.

Akeem, Ahmed, sulaimon

I hate islam
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by robinso01(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
koolaid87:

Blow the trumpet for Nigerians in Nigeria

Make he leave the rest of the world oo

He go better make he blow for all África, because nothing good has been coming from that continent, except for North Africa sha.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by AJohnnasa(m): 1:04am On Jan 31, 2022
ngwababe:

Make e never spoil yet, me never do my own dorime.

I'm no longer thinking about my future, come let me do dorime for/with you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by ngwababe(f): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2022
AJohnnasa:

I'm no longer thinking about my future, come let me do dorime for/with you.

I'm coming oo
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by anselem87(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[s][/s]

Why are you stupid like this.... This shit is happening everywhere, instead of us to look for solution together .... You are showcasing your stupidity.
u and who look for solution? because it's your people that did it we can now look for solution but if it's in igbo land u will open ur dirty stinking ewedu mouth and be talking rubbish idiot ritualists
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by anselem87(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2022
Hush puppy brothers that is what afonjas are best known for
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by chrismypiano: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2022
I am happy for the instruction goodmorning fellas, happy new months,
today i will be sharing with you a head that carry grace in which the grace never runs dry, i teach people hookup and how to import or export good from overseas and also how to get a webchat or whatsapp us or uk foreign number dm on whatsapp for busines just 2k and i am done08184324268be legit dont come and spoil my mood with your scamming attitude
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2022
davidque:

The last 3 letters of your moniker shows why you can't be reasoned with......so the cannibals in Imo who ate a monarch are Yorubas abi.......shioor!!!!
go and mine skulls that the only thing u understand
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2022
davidque:

i will yorubas are bend I'm defending ritual killing and vice, that's why their elders and leaders you can't see yoruba leaders speaking against it in public, check nairaland, 99% of ritual killing case are from West , if u try to show them what they are doing is bad, they will remember okija deities that happened nearly 3 decades ago
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Feministshamers: 2:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Simran94:
Odensin. Continue ranting oo
u are the one vibrating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) / A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.