Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) (81839 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Curious346: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Awonjaaaa
useless sets of criminals

they must be Tinubu's urchins
some ritualist are even here in airaland

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by tempusfugit: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
This actually happened in ogun state
holluwizzy:
The law made on boys by ogun state governor should be emulated by other states in other to stop this menace.

What rubbish, school una no go

Las las na drugs and girls Dem go use their money do.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by chatinent: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Skull don dey roll o....and politicians never even start campaign. That means e go plenty.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by DanielAlhassan(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:
I think the southwest needs to have a meeting with all stakeholders and address this mania amongst the youth . They seem to think money can be gotten from human rituals.

Just like the southeast leaders need to address drug pushing ..
In my region the southsouth our leaders needs to address militancy, cultism and bunkering

The northern leaders needs to address terrorism and the uselss almijiri system then encourage education.

All regions have their issues
what about the middle belt because we are not part of the north
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Afonjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Berryli: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
barinedan:
In life if you don't learn from the mistake of others, then you will learn through the hard way, some girls don't want to learn. They keep on running after boys who flaunt wealth gotten through unknown source.
do these boys look like they have any penny? Even from the picture displayed do they look flamboyant? When a person gets murdered you all rush to pin it on the victim. Can you confidently say she dated one of them cos of money? Shame on you all supporters of evil

4 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by chatinent: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hang these urchins.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Maobichek: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Starzo:

why 'pastors and clergyman' and not just use clergyman if the aim was to put all under one umbrella and not born out of mischievous intent?..why single out pastors and categorize the rest as clergymen?...and does your clergymen include the traditionalists/herbalists that are often the main culprits in such cases?

BTW most of your Yahoo boys and runs girls engaged in many irresponsible acts all identity as being part of the 'woke' generation that see religion as a scam. So how pastors take affect people wey nor dey reason pastor matter in the first place?

You caught him on the scrutum hence the change of narrative, he should have said "clergymen" and not calling out pastors and summing the rest up.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by bizhop01: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Young millionaire's on the making embarassed
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by ashawopikin(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
All these teenagers of nowadays get very wicked mind

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by TheKingsmann(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is really too much, may God hv mercy
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Berryli: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Does that room or the boys in question look like they have money? Una go just dey talk like say una sense dey under una leg for this forum. angry
i just love you. like I can't comprehend how some of them reason on this platform. Always quick to judge the victim and turn a blind eye on the criminals
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
18 year old want to ride G Wagon . IHOP’s they die slow in prison. Bring back public execution I beg.

This remind me of "A young boy who shouldn't be more than 26years" I saw last year december at lekki Inside a 2021 Gwagon G63. I believe he Just bought It and testing It round. A vehicle of almost N200M The boy even wind the glass down so people can see him. From his looks, He doesn't looks like someone who Is from a rich home, superstar or something like that. He looks like those regular street yahoo boys. Where did he see such fortune? Your guess Is as good as mine.....

6 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Kaiser20: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
The whole nation must pray for Ogun state and entire SW for God to transform the minds of the youths, (future generations) of the region to be useful.
To think that Ogun state is a neighboring state to Lagos center of excellence makes it alarming.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Iamlakexide(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Can a good news emerge from this country? Asin its becoming unbearable and unimaginable. I can't imagine 17 and 19-year-old teens have this mind.

Please God save this country.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Starzo:

why 'pastors and clergyman' and not just use clergyman if the aim was to put all under one umbrella and not born out of mischievous intent?..why single out pastors and categorize the rest as clergymen?...and does your clergymen include the traditionalists/herbalists that are often the main culprits in such cases?

BTW most of your Yahoo boys and runs girls engaged in many irresponsible acts all identity as being part of the 'woke' generation that see religion as a scam. So how pastors take affect people wey nor dey reason pastor matter in the first place?

My personal opinion is subject to multiple understanding and perspectives... I have no control over what or how you feel, and I am quite unperturbed. The facts stand! You are welcome to keep nitpicking.

Pastors welcome donations, tithes, seed offerings, etc from such individuals even when deep down, they know they should speak against them and reject their offerings. Same goes for Imams. This is exactly how I feel about making corrupt politicians welcome in temples of worship, even giving them undue reverence and privileges. I can go on and on.

There are 3 major places in the society where influence counts the most:

1. Homes and Families
2. Religious Houses (of which churches are a majority here in Nigeria)
3. Social Media

If evil people are outright and unflinchingly denounced in these places, society will stand a chance at self cleansing. This has not been the case today, hence the upsurge in such damning proclivities among youths!!!

If you have better arguments, please bring them forth... Cause you keep going round the main point here!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by riczy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Clampdown on all Dibias, witchdoctors etc. Dts d only way out! Mention me if on d contrary!

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by shedy03(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
18 year old want to ride G Wagon . IHOP’s they die slow in prison. Bring back public execution I beg.
Wallai, small boys want to get rich without working for it.
See where buari got us. lol.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ishilove:
[s]What is happening to our youths? Teenagers are now looking for the fastest way to make money and have chosen fetish rituals. God.

It is high time the government wakes up and addresses this menace once and for all.[/s]

Alabosi pretender.....
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Ladylawyer(f): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is one of the reasons why girls should stay away from yahoo boys. If he is not eating faeces he is doing rituals or one fetish. Even if he is a fifty thousand naira salary earner, my sister manage him. What we see these days is becoming crazy. Lazy entitled youths seeking to get money with no bankable skills. Ritual does not give money.
May the soul of the beautiful girl rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by subcbouy: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yoruba and their Ajo is the reason people are desperate for wealth, even these kiddos evil way to make money. If I was the governor all the babalawos will be arrested.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Berryli: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Acidosis:

My advice would be to go after the parents of these kids.
and charge the parents for what crime exactly?
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Why do they have muslim names? Check most crimes done by us in the SW, it is mainly those with muslim names. Something weird about Yoruba muslims.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nyascobar1414: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
HenryDion:
You see that region, I fear who no fear them... It's better my son turn to a yahoo boy, or take mpurumiri, than to be a skull miner. Imagine being this heartless at this young age ... I need to start wearing helmet

see what this Id!ot just wrote!
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by OmegaAutos: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
robinso01:
Angel Gabriel, please come and blow the trumpet �. Where is our sanity in this country? This issue is becoming unbecoming.

the people way go play drumroll after trumper still dey do rehearsal, dem never ready
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Starzo: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

My personal opinion is subject to multiple understanding and perspectives... I have no control over what or how you feel, and I am quite unperturbed. The facts stand! You are welcome to keep nitpicking.

Pastors welcome donations, tithes, seed offerings, etc from such individuals even when deep down, they know they should speak against them and reject their offerings. Same goes for Imams. This is exactly how I feel about making corrupt politicians welcome in temples of worship, even giving them undue reverence and privileges. I can go on and on.

There are 3 major places in the society where influence counts the most:

1. Homes and Families
2. Religious Houses (of which churches are a majority here in Nigeria)
3. Social Media

If evil people are outright and unflinchingly denounced in these places, society will stand a chance at self cleansing. This has not been the case today, hence the upsurge in such damning proclivities among youths!!!

If you have better arguments, please bring them forth... Cause you keep going round the main point here!!!
so how does blaming pastors in this particular scenario stop the menace of ritual killings??

You didn't attack the ones(herbalists) making such demands for human part to get riches but you're here focusing all your energy on pastors for collecting 'tithe and offering'

Let's say people stop paying tithes and offerings in churches, would the quest for quick money that leads people to do dubious things reduce??..
Will ritual killings stop if all churches are closed??..The answer is a big fat NO.

But I'll tell you one thing that directly reduces and ultimately puts an end to ritual killings, outlawing and criminalising herbalists practices with laws that are strictly enforced.

There's your solution for this particular one. Next time focus your energy on the main cause of the problem and stop diverting your frustrations on less deserving entities.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Berryli: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mayeldah:
When will all these girls learn?

Fear and run from any teenage young man in Nigeria spending money and buying benz

Girls will never learn, Nigerian girls will never learn!!!

Money is not everything!
sometimes I get neauseous reading some comments. Do they look rich to you? Why make it sound like all poor guys pure and holy? Always rushing to blame the victims. The former deputy governors daughter in the west that got killed by her poor boyfriend for ritual nko?
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by TheWolfen(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Eliminate them
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
See wetin small small pikins dey do now. All in the name of making fast quick money to show off. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dem wan mine her skull like PI.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Starzo:

so how does blaming pastors in this particular scenario stop the menace of ritual killings??

You didn't attack the ones(herbalists) making such demands for human part to get riches but you're here focusing all your energy on pastors for collecting 'tithe and offering'

Let's say people stop paying tithes and offerings in churches, would the quest for quick money that leads people to do dubious things reduce??..
Will ritual killings stop if all churches are closed??..The answer is a big fat NO.

But I'll tell you one thing that directly reduces and ultimately puts an end to ritual killings, outlawing and criminalising herbalists practices with laws that are strictly enforced.

There's your solution for this particular one. Next time focus your energy on the main cause of the problem and stop diverting your frustrations on less deserving entities.

I have no problems and I'm not frustrated... You are the one coming off as a pained and frustrated clergyman!

Have a good day and kiss the truth!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Comedian2019: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
intruder15:

If it does not work, why are people still doing it?

I don't think it's a factor it working or not. I think the question here should be why a 17 years old is feeling pressured to make money and having the mind to even kill someone without remorse for it
If stupidity doesn't pay, why are people still stupid?
The fact is, it doesn't work.
Why can't fraudsters make money without defrauding people?
Why can't they just conjure money?
They deserve to be shot at close range.
It's high time we started jungle justice on such beasts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) / A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.