Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) (81864 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
24brains:
ritual works. Have you not Heard of voodooism? this is how i argued that witch craft don't exist until it dawned on me and my eyes testified to it.

an old woman fell from the sky. having a human head and a birdlike body. confessing shit happenings that i'm aware of.

GO GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED. STUPID CHILD.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by LILTJAY: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
tonididdy:
The youths are being misled.

Thanks to the celebrity showoffs on Instagram and co...the Peer pressure is real.

A 16yrs old wants dreadlocks , tattoos and latest iPhones.

16yrs wan drive cla 250 wey pass 10m..
Only in nigeria. And the parents go applaud them

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by robinso01(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
colestephan86:

The only problem is parents , whose wards come home with money and don't do any jobs. They will never ask where the money came from

Some parents even take their children to herbalist for soap, so as to be functioning well with yahoo

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by robinso01(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
OmegaAutos:

the people way go play drumroll after trumper still dey do rehearsal, dem never ready

Wetin dem rehearse all this while too don do.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nazzz: 12:23am On Jan 30, 2022
21st century is kinda disturbing

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by gforce5: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2022
The MOD who failed to censor the deceased picture is a bastard. This forum is now bottom feeder and the owner doesn't care. No wonder tribalism is so rampant on this forum.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Ladylawyer(f): 12:50am On Jan 30, 2022
Tobidarker02:

It shall never be well with you.
You saw how poverty stricken those guys look and you still had the nerve to say she dated them because of money?
What would you have said if they were not caught
Your relatives are next
Keep on supporting murderers
You are a fool and you are next to die this way not my relatives. Where did you see me supporting this evil act. You are mentally deranged and i advice you go visit a psychologist. Demented slowpoke.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Goodbadbowy419: 1:21am On Jan 30, 2022
delzbaba:
Ogun and Osun states are high risk areas for ritual killings i dont advice any strangers to move around there at night.
Ohhh shitt

I dey inside osogbo now balling with my guys, smoking some shits
No ritual killings here fam
Night night
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Ezmans: 2:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Belial06:
I think the southwest needs to have a meeting with all stakeholders and address this mania amongst the youth . They seem to think money can be gotten from human rituals.

Just like the southeast leaders need to address drug pushing ..
In my region the southsouth our leaders needs to address militancy, cultism and bunkering

The northern leaders needs to address terrorism and the uselss almijiri system then encourage education.

All regions have their issues
the killings & rituals in South West is too much, also South West youth can't be rich by sleeping on bed till 9am doing nothing
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:28am On Jan 30, 2022
caye:

It would have been possible in the early days of the internet: dial up and landlines.
Sadly, it is gone.
In this 5G-instagram-tik Tok era, it is just impossible.

Banning a website in a country is not impossible.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by amuwo1980: 4:20am On Jan 30, 2022
All MURIC memebers of the skull mining species , tufikwa
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Agugbadin: 6:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Cyntie55:
OMG!!! This is barbaric, brutal, cruel and evil. GOD please heal our land.

The heart of human is desperately wicked. cry cry cry
The heart of black human is desperately wicked. In the US black life matters but in Nigeria black life does not matter at all.

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by rollywise(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2022
HenryDion:

You're a full...

Yes I am a full human being but you are a fool
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Daxyd4realzy(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2022
God should heal our land.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by tonyson010(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2022
robinso01:
Angel Gabriel, please come and blow the trumpet �. Where is our sanity in this country? This issue is becoming unbecoming.

it is too bad. the quest for quick money is really getting out of control.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by toye440: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2022
I will always blame the Yoruba movie industry.
I said it before now and boom another low.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by kelechi50: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmm, human inhumanity to fellow
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by OnyeMmeri: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2022
This is why northern(Hausa) muslims don't consider Yoruba muslims as real muslims. Ritual killings and all sorts of terrible atrocities are rife among Yoruba Muslims. I wonder if they use a different Quran where ritual murder is allowed.

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Ladylawyer:

You are a fool and you are next to die this way not my relatives. Where did you see me supporting this evil act. You are mentally deranged and i advice you go visit a psychologist. Demented slowpoke.
some times its best to ignore them
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by robinso01(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2022
tonyson010:

it is too bad. the quest for quick money is really getting out of control.

The quest is too much and the more the quest for quick money, the more things of like this will be happening.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by knowyaself2(m): 7:40am On Jan 30, 2022
treatise:

What's happening is, our value system is quite corrupt. If they had succeeded and the "monies" rolling in they'd have been invited by media houses to motivate other Nigerians haven't built $3 billion companies at the age of 21; same journalist and members of the society wouldn't probe or question how lads became millionaires overnight. We never see anything!

Blood money itself is a scam. Even in the occult there's nothing like blood money. If you like kill 100 people and evoke all the spirits in this world, shishi you won't get. It's a false belief system. I blame Nollywood and the like that promote these lies.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by treatise: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2022
goaldynboy:

Oga, even if they weren't caught, there is no way they would have succeeded AND there is no way money will be rolling!

So disabuse your mind from the notion that rituals work!

Money rituals does not work! It is all scam!!

I can't tell but I know of diabolic/fetish people that are extremely rich with no obvious sources of income known to humans.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2022
rollywise:

Yes I am a full human being, a big fool

I know
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2022
vivvica:
17 and 19years old . How do young teenagers think about money ritual at such young age . Don’t they have dreams to pursue. This new generation is something else
I'll create a thread while the bolded has greatly influenced money ritual
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by noah24(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2022
If to say hand nor meet dem.... Dem go lock deir hair.. Different colour.. Buy expensive drinks.. Throw cash in d air... Build houses... Many cars... And start shouting na grace....
Death to all ritualist & scammers

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2022
This question goes to our ladies. When your BF is a yahoo or ritualist did you not know?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by rollywise(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2022
HenryDion:

I know

But your cultist children will use you for Yahoo when you eventually have one. Your daughters will sell themselves for money coz their father has given them the go. My concern is, when your sons wants to use anyone for rituals, they should look within their family members. It's a family thing you know. Like father like sons
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2022
rollywise:

But my cultist children will use me for Yahoo when I eventually have one. My daughters will sell themselves for money coz I has given them the go. My concern is, when my sons wants to use anyone for rituals, they should look within my family members. It's a family thing you know. Like father like sons

Say no more... I know.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by rollywise(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=HenryDion post=109805191]

Say no more... I know I'm a bastard. E choke grin grin
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by HardMirror(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2022
Martinez39s:
HardMirror and CAPALOCKED, come and see something. This is why you guys keep speaking out against the belief in money rituals.
my brother. Probably they are nairalanders that have been asking us to come to ogun state and see that they have the original money ritualists. What a pity

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.