Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,378 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) (81829 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by funshow21: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
syntekelite:
The fastest solution is changing our home video movies.. they are the number one culprits, they have for years portrayed money rituals as normal and acceptable,they have made every physical problem seem like spiritual issues our girls have been made to believe a girl doesnt have to work except raising her legs up, whatever the unguided mind assimilates and is being fed on a consistent basis becomes normal in reality, once our movies begin portraying the right things and promoting positive outlook things will start changing..
thats why america spends billions on their movies they know the power behind telepathic suggestion

movies reflect what is happening in the society.. Ritual killing is an African thing ..person wey wan commit ritual go do am .. sometimes na family thing, e dy some family DNA..
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Starzo: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

How are they the main culprits sir?!!

Did they go out there preaching the gospel of easy wealth to these imbeciles?!!

Did they create the demand for easy and ritualistic wealth?!!

Have herbalists and idol worshippers not existed since time immemorial?!!

Prior to this modern world of today, even before Christianity and Islam, didn't we have these herbalists and spiritualists?!! Compare the level of wealth desperation then and now!!!

Who made the need for these herbalists become so high and rife?!!

Okay... Let's assume we are able to eliminate all of them. What next?! Will that suddenly make the desperation for money among young men disappear?!! Or will they not find alternative yet equally evil ways to get this much celebrated and worshipped wealth?!!

My good sir, let's say the truth... We are all to blame as an immoral people who worship money above all else!!! If we didn't give undue premium and adoration to easy money, these people would not be that desperate to the point of cold blooded ritualistic murder.
So pastors made the demand for herbalists high?

To think you're trying to put the blame of the atrocious practices of herbalists on pastors says alot about you as an individual

Well this has been a huge waste of time.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
funshow21:

ritual killing is now an Africa thing!! it is only a matter of time before we start walking with guns and knives.....trust anyone at ur own peril..

Aswear is I wish I can have a licensed gun. Youths ain't ready to work again. Robbery, stealing, yahoo and rituals is the new order of the day.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Acidosis(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Berryli:
and charge the parents for what crime exactly?

Aiding and abetting. Those who give birth and accommodate criminals (including landlords) should be made to face the law.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Starzo:

So pastors made the demand for herbalists high?

To think you're trying to put the blame of the atrocious practices of herbalists on pastors says alot about you as an individual

Well this has been a huge waste of time.

It will be a waste of time for one lacking in objectivity...

I listed or mentioned more than one culprit in the decline in societal morality, but you chose to stay focused on one, which I sense affects you personally.

If anyone's time has been wasted, it would be mine! Anyone reading both our submissions would clearly see you trying to remove blame from a section you are clearly invested in or have a huge stake in.

If you are a Christian, then I doubt if Christ himself won't be ashamed of such needless defensiveness.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by funshow21: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yewandequeen:

Aswear is I wish I can have a licensed gun. Youths ain't ready to work again. Robbery, stealing, yahoo and rituals is the new order of the day.

That is just what we ll have to resolve to lastly..some may blame the poor girl that she is slutty!! this may happen to anyone!! we ve read of where husby using wive, or son using their relatives for ritual ....until we learn to believe in hardwork and promote good humanity..i dont see things changing for good..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
funshow21:

That is just what we ll have to resolve to lastly..some may blame the poor girl that she is slutty!! this may happen to anyone!! we ve read of where husby using wive, or son using their relatives for ritual ....until we learn to believe in hardwork and promote good humanity..i dont see things changing for good..
true
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by graceapadija: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ibo la tun jasi bayi. This is serious
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by olaniyilukman(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
To be realistic, this nonsense is getting out of hand,I think NBC must workout modalities and ban any Yoruba movies that promote human ritualism. The effect of media and movies in our society is enormous...
Belial06:
I think the southwest needs to have a meeting with all stakeholders and address this mania amongst the youth . They seem to think money can be gotten from human rituals.

Just like the southeast leaders need to address drug pushing ..
In my region the southsouth our leaders needs to address militancy, cultism and bunkering T

The northern leaders needs to address terrorism and the uselss almijiri system then encourage education.

All regions have their issues

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Young boys are going about chopping off heads for ritual purposes and now we would blame home videos and everything possible. No talks of how you all do not want to have male kids.

I almost thought it is women and their vagina activities that accounts for 98% of the world’s unrest. Spits undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nonexisting: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[s][/s]

Why are you stupid like this.... This shit is happening everywhere, instead of us to look for solution together .... You are showcasing your stupidity.
Happening everywhere for where? This is strictly afonjas' problem and they should deal with it alone. To have skull in Ogun state is now a miracle
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by lildush(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oh my God.. what will dis small boys do with money now? Who Even told dem dere is a thing called rituals? See the innocent girl dey killed. She trusted her guy.. n now see how she ended up? Oh God have mercy on this generation...
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
These people again
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by rollywise(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
HenryDion:

If you can't understand sarcasm, please move and stop making a mockery of yourself.

Abeg park your sarcasm go one side. Abi you no know when when to be sarcastic? Do you go to a burial to crack jokes?
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by SaturnNick(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
All these ritualists. But can't the security investigate and arrest the babalawos?
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Alexpetra: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please make and enforce death sentence to this type of wicked act
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Abdulraqeeb: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Awonjaaaa
useless sets of criminals

they must be Tinubu's urchins

You be f**l, everyone go just carry mouth talk shit abuse govt, see, the problem of this country is the citizens. Everyone is part of the problem. How these ones tey sabi tinubu?, try to think hard before spilling shit from your mouth, tinubu or no tinubu everyone is a problem to this country....
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by zoghys: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Princeaigbefilm:
I can't believe what am reading on news these days!! What is happening what is really going on??

Welcome to modernization.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Nnatuu: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
I tire for this generation!

17 and 19 year old children

Lord Jesus!
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by descarado: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR INNOCENT VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHEN I SEE THINGS LIKE THESE. BUT IN ALL OF THESE RITUAL THINGS AND YAHOO+ RUBBISH, THE KEY PEOPLE I BLAME ARE THE EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA WHO ENABLE THESE IDĮOTIC PRACTICES BY BELIEVING AND CIRCULATING THE BELIEF THAT MONEY RITUALS AND BLOOD MONEY WORKS.

THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT AND SOCIALLY EXPOSED, AND WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME CAMPAIGN ONLINE AGAINST THE EFFICACY OF RITUALS, THESE SET OF "WORTHLESS NIGERIANS" TELL ME TO SHUT UP AND COME TO THEIR VILLAGES TO SEE RITUALS IN ACTION. THEN, THEY GO ON TO SPREAD TALES THEY HEARD FROM SOMEONE WHO CLAIMED TO HAVE HEARD FROM SOMEONE ABOUT A CERTAIN RITUAL or CHARM THAT WORKED.

THEY BLINDLY DEFEND THESE STUPID BELIEFS OPENLY EVEN with ZERO EVIDENCE. SO TELL ME WHY MORE YOUTHS (AND NOW TEENS) WON'T CONTINUE VENTURING INTO KILLING INNOCENT KIDS AND YOUNG GIRLS OR EATING POO BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN ONE MYSTERY MONEY FROM NOWHERE.

PLEASE, WE HAVE TO DO BETTER, FIRSTLY AS ADULTS, AND SECONDLY AS EDUCATED PEOPLE.

THERE'S NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT YOU WILL MYSTERIOUSLY GAIN 1KOBO BY EATING YOUR POO OR KILLING ANOTHER PERSON, OR COLLECTING USED MENSTRUAL PADS. WE HAVE TO BE WISER AND STOP PEDDLING THESE IDĮOTIC TALES. ALMOST ALL JUJU PRIESTS ARE STARK POOR. ORGAN HARVESTERS KILL PEOPLE AND SELL THEIR ORGANS FOR AS LOW AS 5K BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO EARN FROM KILLING, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE MONEY RITUAL THING IS NONSENSE.

THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY INVOLVES ACTUAL WORK AND PHYSICAL PRACTICE. THERE IS NOTHING TO ACHIEVE FROM KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE ASIDES FROM MAKING YOURSELF A MURDERER, ENDING AN INNOCENT LIFE, AND THROWING FAMILIES INTO PAIN & ANGUISH.

THANK YOU.
The problem is more than what happens in social media.
In our various religions, we are told to believe in miracles, to believe that powers unseen can perform magic.
That there are angels and demons. Both do the same thing which is performing miracles. If an angel can give sudden wealth through God as testified million times by pastors and showcased by their flamboyant lifestyles, what stops demon from giving such powers too through Satan.
It contradicts what religion preach if they tell adherents that money ritual is fake. That means all these miracles and extraordinary healing are fake. You see why it's hard to curb it?
Pastors will rather preach you cover your head with the blood of Jesus so ritualistic won't see you and your loved ones than tell you money ritual is fake. And the ne t day they will gleefully arrange somebody to come and testify how the blood of Jesus saved him from ritualistic that night.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Etimemy: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
The heart of man is always wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Gerrard59(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR INNOCENT VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHEN I SEE THINGS LIKE THESE. BUT IN ALL OF THESE RITUAL THINGS AND YAHOO+ RUBBISH, THE KEY PEOPLE I BLAME ARE THE EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA WHO ENABLE THESE IDĮOTIC PRACTICES BY BELIEVING AND CIRCULATING THE BELIEF THAT MONEY RITUALS AND BLOOD MONEY WORKS.

THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT AND SOCIALLY EXPOSED, AND WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME CAMPAIGN ONLINE AGAINST THE EFFICACY OF RITUALS, THESE SET OF "WORTHLESS NIGERIANS" TELL ME TO SHUT UP AND COME TO THEIR VILLAGES TO SEE RITUALS IN ACTION. THEN, THEY GO ON TO SPREAD TALES THEY HEARD FROM SOMEONE WHO CLAIMED TO HAVE HEARD FROM SOMEONE ABOUT A CERTAIN RITUAL or CHARM THAT WORKED.

THEY BLINDLY DEFEND THESE STUPID BELIEFS OPENLY EVEN with ZERO EVIDENCE. SO TELL ME WHY MORE YOUTHS (AND NOW TEENS) WON'T CONTINUE VENTURING INTO KILLING INNOCENT KIDS AND YOUNG GIRLS OR EATING POO BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN ONE MYSTERY MONEY FROM NOWHERE.

PLEASE, WE HAVE TO DO BETTER, FIRSTLY AS ADULTS, AND SECONDLY AS EDUCATED PEOPLE.

THERE'S NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT YOU WILL MYSTERIOUSLY GAIN 1KOBO BY EATING YOUR POO OR KILLING ANOTHER PERSON, OR COLLECTING USED MENSTRUAL PADS. WE HAVE TO BE WISER AND STOP PEDDLING THESE IDĮOTIC TALES. ALMOST ALL JUJU PRIESTS ARE STARK POOR. ORGAN HARVESTERS KILL PEOPLE AND SELL THEIR ORGANS FOR AS LOW AS 5K BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO EARN FROM KILLING, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE MONEY RITUAL THING IS NONSENSE.

THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY INVOLVES ACTUAL WORK AND PHYSICAL PRACTICE. THERE IS NOTHING TO ACHIEVE FROM KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE ASIDES FROM MAKING YOURSELF A MURDERER, ENDING AN INNOCENT LIFE, AND THROWING FAMILIES INTO PAIN & ANGUISH.

THANK YOU.

This should be preached across Nigeria. I have stated it clearly that rituals do not work but the blockheads argue foolishly!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by tnerro1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
So sad, the old men that should mentor this generation are busy fighting for political office to loot money or dying on top women in the oza room
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by descarado: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
syntekelite:

The fastest solution is changing our home video movies.. they are the number one culprits, they have for years portrayed money rituals as normal and acceptable,they have made every physical problem seem like spiritual issues our girls have been made to believe a girl doesnt have to work except raising her legs up, whatever the unguided mind assimilates and is being fed on a consistent basis becomes normal in reality, once our movies begin portraying the right things and promoting positive outlook things will start changing..
thats why america spends billions on their movies they know the power behind telepathic suggestion
Has nothing to do with our movies.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by generalwo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tenneagers and already ritualists... Leaders of tomorrow indeed
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by IbadeHQ: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[s][/s]

Why are you stupid like this.... This shit is happening everywhere, instead of us to look for solution together .... You are showcasing your stupidity.

Ibro....leave those criminals alone they always pick on other tribe and forget theirs. I spit on Nkpuru nmiri infected Ipob lunatics.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Ekugbeh(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
J
you married
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Lookmore50: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
When you think of scamming someone, you become a Yahoo boy, when it not working out for you, you think of money rituals because you are desperate for money you don't work for....... Imagine a 20-year-old boy thinking of rituals, what are the responsibility he needs to take? I pity the generation coming.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Rayjnr: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kill them simple, they killed someone
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by DreamyEyes: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Damn! This is terrible
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by calcal: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:

While I am not for Tinubu obviously, let's look at it factually why are most Nigerians against him? What is so bad besides the obvious about a Tinubu presidency really ?

Just for intellectual conversation let's no resort to crude language pls

Why Tinubu?

Tinubu is a criminal that makes a lot of money thru all sorts of crimes from empowering Agbero to identification falsification.

The implication leads to national economic imbalances, inflation, hardship, crime. other looks at him that it is okay to make a living thru such a dubious way and they start inventing more options to enrich themselves.

Mc Oluomo - criminal made by Tinubu
Kokosaria - criminal made by Tinubu

and thousands of fraudsters graduated from the Tinubu school of thought.

Even while he is on an energizer life support battery, he still wants to steal. he has the ambition to be president not to make your life better but summarize his stealing AMBITION on this earth.

#800 daily has been level on the danfo driver for Tinubu campaign yet you still do not see anything wrong with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) / A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.