Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) (81862 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by abysirius(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
You are mad. This is a societal issue or systemic problem and it started way back. How is Tinubu the issue here? Instead of you to talk about I'll parenting that has become the order of the day or peer pressure, you here saying nonsense.
endsarrrs:
You'all Vote Tinubu and all these problems/issues of the regions you just outlined have just begun 'SEASON 2 ENDTIME'
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by tonididdy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Warlord2014:
What is happening in Africa...
We have really lost it...

I suggest to the government to not only arrest suspects in cases like this, but also arrest the parents/guidance.
Let's leave Africa out of this.
We can separate our selves from Africa.
Let's deal with home.
This meannace is becoming worrisome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by tonididdy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
The youths are being misled.

Thanks to the celebrity showoffs on Instagram and co...the Peer pressure is real.

A 16yrs old wants dreadlocks , tattoos and latest iPhones.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by brownlolly(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
We need to start investigating the parents of these kids. They may have inherited these behavior patterns.
[quote author=Santifiedboo post=109781697][/quote]
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Mayeldah(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Berryli:
Again I ask do the boys above look rich and do they drive exotic cars? Cos from the picture all I see are average looking boys. Need I remind you when these evil people lack 'girlfriends' to use then everyone is equally at risk. My focus is that you people do not even condemn their acts but rush to condemn only the victims. Stop being biased

Even for the ones that have not 'hammered' the signs are there. In all my responses I have condemned the activities of these yahoo boys but my point is that the ladies should shine their eyes, be more vigilant and not be taken by lust for money. Most of them that date these G-boys knows they are yahoo boys but because of love for money they become preys in their hand. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Pimine: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
God bless you.

I'm perplexed.

What should be done is there must be a strict law against ritualism like instant public killing of perpetrator(s), once something like this is on ground, the barbarism will stop
Aswearugaaad

While looking for a solution let's be careful not to create more problems.

Who will be the judge jury and executioner? The corrupt NPF or unprofessional NA? Hilarious. Those guys will use it as an avenue to extort you, and threaten to kill amd label you a ritualist. Baba Naija no follow at all.

Let there be a death penalty for all ritualists regardless of age. Parents of yahoo boys and ritualists should be jailed 5 years if they fail to report their kids' inexplicable source of wealth.

I believe sanity will be restored.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Maobichek: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
davidque:

Well i don't have the luxury of time to read every single comment on a nairaland thread. when i viewed it i didnt see any, if there are (which is highly possible) then i stand corrected. however, the crux of my comment is for us to seize this tribal/ethnic attacks, it gets us no where. The evil of ritual killings or killings for ransom knows no tribe, this wicked act cuts across and we must stand against it, even in our little forum instead of tribalising it. I'm part Igbo and part Yoruba and born and raised in the North (i speak all three languages), i have no special incline towards any tribe but towards all, so i call out tribalism anywhere i see it.

I have always say no to tribalism and hate from day one, i have not changed my moniker even for once, i have not been ban for abusing or insulting anyone or any tribe. I'm 100% Igbo and i abhor tribalism and hate, it has nothing to do with tribe nor religion but one's orientation and upbringing.

Hate, tribalism, insult, abuse, foul words etc are all reflection of one's home so i do my best to portray my parents/family in a good way, God help this country, Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by whirlwind7(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:
I think the southwest needs to have a meeting with all stakeholders and address this mania amongst the youth . They seem to think money can be gotten from human rituals.

Just like the southeast leaders need to address drug pushing ..
In my region the southsouth our leaders needs to address militancy, cultism and bunkering

The northern leaders needs to address terrorism and the uselss almijiri system then encourage education.

All regions have their issues

All regions have their issues, yes.
The sad thing is, all region is expecting a thing called Nigeria to help them resolve the issues!

Now, mention one thing that Nigeria has resolved since 1960.
Not a single pressing national issue!

The more reason why the country should devolve power into regional governments. Anything short of this, we all will continue to be victims.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by lagosrd: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Princeaigbefilm:
I can't believe what am reading on news these days!! What is happening what is really going on??

What is new in nigeria nowadays. Hopeless mothers and irresponsible fathers everywhere. Coupled with a decayed society will always produce miscreants and vagabonds.

Small boys all wants to use iphones now and their parents will be hailing them. The worst is the ones that are to learn craftsmanship are all involved. Their elder brothers use exotic cars without any tangible work on them and the younger ones want to join in the make quick money syndrome.

The girl child dresses seductively and we don't say anything until one irredemable slowpoke tells her she is cute at a tender age.

I visited one southwest state recently and i became worried what has come upon the youths in that state. Small boys all on dreadlocks with pierced nose and ears their underaged girls are all on skimpy dresses even while some are with their parents. They go about in exotic cars that am sure they can't afford.

Well my advice is that people should train their girl child to be contented with whatever you give them and that if they fail to yield, you will smoke them live. Those male children should be given thorough checks before they land everyone around them into avoidable troubles. If you can beat, beat. if you can talk to them, pls do

Don't leave them to their senses. They are still too too young to reason straight they need guidance

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by caye(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Gee Choba ego in the mud.

Y’all keep badly influencing these kids then turn around and act surprised.
I’ve said it before, banning picture-based social media is one way to reduce this

It would have been possible in the early days of the internet: dial up and landlines.
Sadly, it is gone.
In this 5G-instagram-tik Tok era, it is just impossible.

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by abduljubril: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Awonjaaaa
useless sets of criminals

they must be Tinubu's urchins

Some people no just get sense
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by ariesbull: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
I really don't know what to say about these yoruba again... I don taya

Na juju dem like... Everything na juju.. Even to chyke a woman dem go still use juju
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Benrosaria(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2022

Just like that � sad sad sad. And our visible and invisible leaders are busy running elections killing people aswell.

It can’t end.

I hope the adults that carried out these acts those years are beginning to see what they have brought to the youths today.

Shey it is still “get rich die trying” ba ??
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Starzo:

You know the funny and quite honestly disappointing thing in all of this??..You've pointed accusing fingers at everyone and everything else from family to society and mostly pastors and Christianity in general but you never once had anything remotely negative to say about the the herbalists, easily the main culprit(s) in the crime being discussed..

Your bitterness has clouded your ability to reason properly.

Wrong again!!! My only bitterness here is in the loss of a poor soul, and your failure to bring forth proper and strong arguments against the clear truths I posited.

People like you make me laugh... You see the truth but dodge it due to how it affects your religion, business, belief system, etc. That's hypocrisy!

You will rather have us all focus on the end product of a societal rot, and not the very foundation and root cause of it!!! Where is thy objectivity and integrity?!!

I never supported whatever herbalists was consulted for this act, matter of fact, I wish them a horrible end! However, they didn't create the demand for easy wealth nor did they glamorize illicit wealth. They didn't do the foundational damage, at least not compared to the culprits I mentioned.

Should we also blame herbalists for the several youths caught or being hunted by EFCC for romance scams?!!! Did herbalists push Hushpuppi and his ilk to their fraudulent acts?!!...

There is a deepening moral decay in our society... The above tragedy is one of the numerous fallouts of such poor indoctrination!

I can do this all day and night long... But, I seriously have better things to do than continue arguing with someone scared of facing the truth!!!
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Tobidarker02: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ladylawyer:
This is one of the reasons why girls should stay away from yahoo boys. If he is not eating faeces he is doing rituals or one fetish. Even if he is a fifty thousand naira salary earner, my sister manage him. What we see these days is becoming crazy. Lazy entitled youths seeking to get money with no bankable skills. Ritual does not give money.
May the soul of the beautiful girl rest in peace.
It shall never be well with you.
You saw how poverty stricken those guys look and you still had the nerve to say she dated them because of money?
What would you have said if they were not caught
Your relatives are next
Keep on supporting murderers
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Berryli: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mayeldah:

Even for the ones that have not 'hammered' the signs are there. In all my responses I have condemned the activities of these yahoo boys but my point is that the ladies should shine their eyes, be more vigilant and not be taken by lust for money. Most of them that date these G-boys knows they are yahoo boys but because of love for money they become preys in their hand. A word is enough for the wise!
well I've never met one, I don't know how they act, but I've always been weary of people who are loud and extravagant. if at all that is a quality of a yahoo or ritualist. If a person is aware and goes ahead to hang out and even date such men, then I have no words for them. Sadly such categories aren't the only ones to fall victim
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Hollyharjii: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
The herbalist as well must be brought to book
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by 24brains(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
[color=#990000]I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR INNOCENT VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHEN I SEE THINGS LIKE THESE. BUT IN ALL OF THESE RITUAL THINGS AND YAHOO+ RUBBISH, THE KEY PEOPLE I BLAME ARE THE EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA WHO ENABLE THESE IDĮOTIC PRACTICES BY BELIEVING AND CIRCULATING THE BELIEF THAT MONEY RITUALS AND BLOOD MONEY WORKS.

THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT AND SOCIALLY EXPOSED, AND WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME CAMPAIGN ONLINE AGAINST THE EFFICACY OF RITUALS, THESE SET OF VILLAGES TO SEE RITUALS IN ACTION. THEN, THEY GO ON TO SPREAD TALES THEY HEARD FROM SOMEONE WHO CLAIMED TO HAVE HEARD FROM SOMEONE ABOUT A CERTAIN RITUAL or CHARM THAT WORKED.
ritual works. Have you not Heard of voodooism? this is how i argued that witch craft don't exist until it dawned on me and my eyes testified to it.

an old woman fell from the sky. having a human head and a birdlike body. confessing shit happenings that i'm aware of.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Tobidarker02: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
24brains:
ritual works. Have you not Heard of voodooism? this is how i argued that witch craft don't exist until it dawned on me and my eyes testified to it.

an old woman fell from the sky. having a human head and a birdlike body. confessing shit happenings that i'm aware of.
Another terrible liar
Video evidence?
Abi na only you see am?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by JhimmySpark(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
I am concerned about their age bracket.. Teenagers! The say if you're looking for the History of a country you look at it's Aged population, if you're looking for the future of a country you look at its YOUTHS. These are the supposed future of Nigeria.. This is wicked, barbaric and inhumane. What's with this mad rush to get rich at all cost in this country? Shouldn't all these cold hearted killers be given the death penalty?
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Starzo: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Wrong again!!! My only bitterness here is in the loss of a poor soul, and your failure to bring forth proper and strong arguments against the clear truths I posited.

People like you make me laugh... You see the truth but dodge it due to how it affects your religion, business, belief system, etc. That's hypocrisy!

You will rather have us all focus on the end product of a societal rot, and not the very foundation and root cause of it!!! Where is thy objectivity and integrity?!!

I never supported whatever herbalists was consulted for this act, matter of fact, I wish them a horrible end! However, they didn't create the demand for easy wealth nor did they glamorize illicit wealth. They didn't do the foundational damage, at least not compared to the culprits I mentioned.

Should we also blame herbalists for the several youths caught or being hunted by EFCC for romance scams?!!! Did herbalists push Hushpuppi and his ilk to their fraudulent acts?!!...

There is a deepening moral decay in our society... The above tragedy is one of the numerous fallouts of such poor indoctrination!

I can do this all day and night long... But, I seriously have better things to do than continue arguing with someone scared of facing the truth!!!
Just read what you wrote. The herbalists that demand people bring human sacrifeces for quick wealth didn't create the 'hysteria for quick wealth' but somehow pastors are to be blamed??

Herbalists didn't push hushpupi and his likes to crime but pastors did.

As a logical/rational thinking human bw the person that says bring human head for sacrifice to acquire wealth and someone who says donate ten percent of your income so you can receive more, who takes the blame for ritual killings and complete moral decadence?

You would go to any length no matter how ludicrous and dubious just to ridicule pastors and get a one up on them in your 'game of hate' against anything Christian won't you?

I hope someday you understand/realise just how far off rail you are on this one.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Warlord2014(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
tonididdy:

Let's leave Africa out of this.
We can separate our selves from Africa.
Let's deal with home.
This meannace is becoming worrisome
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by staneless(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Best remedy for this nonsense is to kill the culprits, then go after their parents and kill them too! That's what is been done to any kidnapper being caught here in KD city. They go after your family, wipe everyone dead. If you never marry, they go after your parents and siblings, kill everyone
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by luminouz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
OMG!!! This is barbaric, brutal, cruel and evil. GOD please heal our land.

The heart of human is desperately wicked. cry cry cry
Including your own heart....
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by hamzeiy: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
At that age, what money are they looking for,
Wetin they want use money do sef?
At 17,19 .
This is terrible
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Emdebby2: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:
I think the southwest needs to have a meeting with all stakeholders and address this mania amongst the youth . They seem to think money can be gotten from human rituals.

In my region the southsouth our leaders needs to address militancy, cultism and bunkering
Very correct.

The northern leaders needs to address terrorism and the uselss almijiri system then encourage education.

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by anthropizzy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2022

The rate at which blood money ritual is becoming prevalent in our society at large is worrisome and disturbing.

Our indigenous movie producers needs to stop portraying money rituals in their movies because this is adding to the notion that it is real.

S. M. H
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Emdebby2: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:

In my region the southsouth our leaders needs to address militancy, cultism and bunkering.

You are very correct.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Automolite: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
shocked shocked shocked..
Teenagers doing ritual.

Where them get this kind mind!.

This one don pass Sodom and Gomorrah oh. The world is truly coming to an end.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Emdebby2: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
An innocent soul wasted just like that.
Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Emdebby2: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
School you no wan go.
Business you no wan do.

Na fast money quick money you want.
See where you have landed your useless brain.
Enjoy your time in jail.

Rest in peace to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.