Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) (9036 Views)

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Funmmyastic: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Funny thread.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
MARYIAN:
AS AT 12PM TODAY,THE TOP 5 NAIRALANDERS THAT FOLLOWED THE RULES IN THE CONTEST AND ALSO GOT THE LEAST LIKES ARE..........
INTJ 35 LIKES
STARKENNETH 36 LIKES
VANZCHARLES 37 LIKES
BERNIELEE 38
CONGRATULATIONS DEAR WINNERS smiley
THANKS TO YOUR AWESOME HOST KING0G smiley
The competition still goes till 6pm. What are you saying.
Wait still 6pm and see who have the least likes

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by themainman600(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Is my comment still valid KINGOG

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
MARYIAN:
AS AT 12PM TODAY,THE TOP 5 NAIRALANDERS THAT FOLLOWED THE RULES IN THE CONTEST AND ALSO GOT THE LEAST LIKES ARE..........
INTJ 35 LIKES
STARKENNETH 36 LIKES
VANZCHARLES 37 LIKES
BERNIELEE 38
All the monikers here have more than 40 likes lol

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by MARYIAN(f): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2022

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by isaiah4life(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lies. Now I know you weren't following. The winners are somewhere hidden. You didn't even mention them. grin

I dont want to put sand inside their garri. The real winners are not in the list you published

MARYIAN:
INTJ 35 LIKES
STARKENNETH 36 LIKES
VANZCHARLES 37 LIKES
BERNIELEE 38

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Aunty
Go back and read the rules again,
It goes on till 6PM
MARYIAN:

DEAR YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE RULES BEFORE MENTIONING ME smiley ALL LIKES AFTER 12PM ARE VOID,MEANING EVEN IF THEIR LIKES INCREASE TO 1000 NOW,IT DOSEN'T MATTER,AS FAR HAS THEY HAD THE LEAST LIKES BEFORE 12PM,THANK YOU wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by MARYIAN(f): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=KiNg0G post=109786588]I don't believe in church, so I thought why take my first fruit to yahoo pastors tommorow Sunday instead am gone give it to one lucky member's here on nairaland.
just one person.

THE POST WITHOUT A LIKE ON THEIR COMMENTS GETS 30K FROM ME tommorow Sunday before 12pm.

After seeng the niced point raised by this brother here.

I hereby declare it to be so, To justify my good intentions... it's no longer a post without a LIKE... but the post with the least like.

* BECAUSE OF THIS ANY PARTICIPANT WILL BE Disqualified....if he post twice on this thread.

* NEW USERNAMES FROM JANUARY 2022 ARE AUTOMATICALLY VOID.

* DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS 12AM.
AFTER THAT, OTHER COMMENTS AFTER THAT TIME ARE VOID

THE WINNER WITH THE LEAST LIKE tomorrow 12PM WINS.

[b]AFTER PROPER THINKING TIME IS BEEN CHANGED FROM 12PM TO 6PM TO KNOW THE WINNER AND BE CREDITED.
Nawa oh! just saw this update,so the fight continues? smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by MARYIAN(f): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceJoeWan:
Aunty
Go back and read the rules again,
It goes on till 6PM

E choke dear,i just dey see am. sad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
MARYIAN:

DEAR YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE RULES BEFORE MENTIONING ME smiley ALL LIKES AFTER 12PM ARE VOID,MEANING EVEN IF THEIR LIKES INCREASE TO 1000 NOW,IT DOSEN'T MATTER,AS FAR HAS THEY HAD THE LEAST LIKES BEFORE 12PM,THANK YOU wink
where is the screenshots of their likes then or we should just take your word for it.
You created your account today which means one of your supposed winners is your main account.
Funny guy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by sundayoga(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Yeah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by MARYIAN(f): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
where is the screenshots of their likes then or we should just take your word for it.
You created your account today which means one of your supposed winners is your main account.
Funny guy

UUUUU,fiesty smiley but BABE SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLES,I was a guest until today wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by sundayoga(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
We are on it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by KingMack(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by sundayoga(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari

CC:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
Senator. Abdullahi Adamu
Femi Adeshina
Dr. Andrew Kwasari
Abubakar Malami

Injustice, Corruption, Sabotage in the Agriculture for Food and Job Programme (AFJP)

30,000 Nigeria Youth involved in the Agriculture for Food and Jobs Plan (AFJP) denied payment by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and rural development (FMARD).

Over 3 Million Farmers denied access to the promised Agri-input loans and others denied subsidies.

Youth denied promised employment by FMARD as Agric Extension officers to boost Nationwide Agricultural productivity.

Your Excellency Sir, your passion and vision for a rapid and sustainable development in the Agricultural sector of the economy is worthy of commendation and admiration. Your recent unveiling of the largest rice pyramid in world history and the country's leadership position as largest rice producer in Africa among other notable achievements cannot go unnoticed. Your administration would go down in history as one that championed an uncommon Agricultural revolution.

Worthy of note is your infrastructural development drive that is rolling out high quality roads and bridges nationwide, modern railway infrastructure in critical route and clear cut policies geared towards revamping our delapidated and neglected national infrastructures.

Time will not permit me to go into details of your developmental stride in our national life as this is not the purpose of this letter. You'll be remembered surely by Nigerian youths as a visionary with few words but massive action.

However, it is with intense disappointment that I express the pains of over 30,000 Nigerian youths who out of sheer patriotism and a desire to make a decent living got enlisted in the Agriculture for food and job Plan AFJP to Enumerate and register small holder farmers who would be issued improved seeds and fertilizer subsidies as well as 0% interest loans in the 36 states of the federation, the FCT and the 774 local government areas as part of the Economic sustainability Plan ESP headed by the Esteemed Vice president of the Federal republic of Nigeria Professor Yemi Osinbanjo.

You Excellency Sir, The AFJP design and plan which was conceived by your special Adviser on Agriculture Dr. Andrew Kwasari in technical collaboration with fmardpace would have been a game changer in rural Agri-financing and development it could have received global commendation as a programme that has visibly and practically lifted millions of Nigerians from poverty but the hope of millions of farmers registered as well as the youth who worked as Enumerators to register and get the geo-spatial information of these farmers were dashed.

Your Excellency, it is quite Unfortunate that the Permanent secretary and Ministers of Agriculture (former and incumbent) have subjected the payment of 30,000 Nigerian youth involved in the AFJP programme to bureaucratic frustration and humiliation. Nigerian youths who were zealous and enthusiastic in revamping our Agricultural sector had their spirit broken by unending promises of payment for work done for over 2years now .

Millions of registered Farmers are denied access to the promised Agri-input loans and others denied subsidies.

The promise of employment of youth as Agric Extension officers to boost Nationwide Agricultural productivity has gone down the drain.

Your Excellency Sir our prayers is for you to use your good office and prevail on the
Ministry of Agriculture to as a matter of urgency:

1. Immediately effect the payment and entitlement of Nigerian youth who worked as Enumerators under the AFJP programme.

2. Pay subsidies to small holder farmers who were sidelined during the last exercise.

3. Pay the promised Agri-input loans to registered Farmers.

4. Employ Enumerators as Agric Extention officer to improve Agricultural productivity.

Thank you
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Thomas Yahaya Avong
Keffi Local Government
Nasarawa state.
Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Szilard: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by KingMack(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
°

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
MARYIAN:

I LOVE YOU ALREADY! UUUUU,FIESTY smiley BUT BABE SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLES,I WAS A GUEST UNTIL TODAY,A FEMALE GUEST AT THAT wink
ok I love me too but the way you are commenting seems like you have a personal stake in this.
We shall see anyway, so by 6pm if you are still interested, you could screenshot the least likes at that time to proof your claim of whomever is the winner

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
KiNg0G:
Thanks to all those who participated.

ALL COMMENTS AFTER THIS POST ARE VOIDED!!!

NOW WE AWAIT 12PM TOMORROW TO SEE THE PERSON WITH THE LEAST LIKE.

STARTING UPWARDS.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.

NEW USERNAMES CREATED 2022 ARE DISQUALIFIED.

cc ..IF YOU KNOW YOU COMMENTED TWICE ON THIS THREAD BEFORE 12AM, PLEASE NOTE YOUR ALREADY DISQUALIFIED...EVEN IF YOUR POST IS THE ONE WITH THE LOWEST LIKE....

BUT JUST AFTER NOW, ITS AN OPEN THREAD.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

GOOD NIGHT

Anybody is free to comment after 12am. It's an open thread now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by MARYIAN(f): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
ok I love me too but the way you are commenting seems like you have a personal stake in this.
We shall see anyway, so by 6pm if you are still interested, you could screenshot the least likes at that time to proof your claim of whomever is the winner

Lol,no oh babe,i dor japaa oh,before people go come be enemies with me for here,babe even you don dey hate b4 smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
So why would a guest who just opened an account today be cleared to verify Nlanders?
Something is not clear oh

MARYIAN:

I LOVE YOU ALREADY! UUUUU,FIESTY smiley BUT BABE SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLES,I WAS A GUEST UNTIL TODAY,A FEMALE GUEST AT THAT wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
I tire oh

Rosaline5000:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Think4Yourself: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
embarassed I need money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by adeoyekay(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
I pray God bless me so that I will be the next person to do giveaway of 100k on Nairaland as for now I can boast of 1000 but nothing is impossible for God.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Success1991(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na wa ooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by KiNg0G: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
MARYIAN:

no.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by KiNg0G: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
greenya:

Anybody is free to comment after 12am. It's an open thread now.
yes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by ThothHermes: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Someone is really bored

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by ruggedboych: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ineedjustice:
you want rob am like you Rob chibudollar for opebi right

I know is you Satanist, bring your war on you pathetic coward, I fear no one cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by KiNg0G: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
NOTICE

FROM 12AM UPWARDS I URGE ALL MEMBERS WHO COMMENTED AND FOLLOWED THE RULES TO DRAW MY NOTICE TO THEIR POST IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAVE THE LOWEST LIKE AT EXACTLY 6.01PM.

WITH A SCREENSHOT AS PROOF.

I REPEAT A SCREENSHOT

I BE HERE TO CONFIRM.

PLEASE STAY ONLINE LET'S NOT TAKE THIS FARTHER.

REMEMBER TO TAKE THE SCREENSHOT AT EXACTLY 6.01PM IF YOU TRULY WANTS TO WIN SO AS NOT TO ATTRACT MORE LIKES.

I GIVE A GRACE OF 30MIN, BEFORE THE WINNER IS CREDITED MY FIRST FRUIT #30,000

THANK YOU ALL.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Debest4u: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmm see matter. It is well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Married Women Shagg Pass / Babe Dumps Boyfriend For His Father / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.