Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) (9134 Views)

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
At this point Mr KiNg0G, I am not seeing any proof showing a screenshot of less than 52 likes by anybody as at 6pm, so the winners are Zee0007 and Konor.
I feel no matter what many wont agree to accept them because everybody wants to win.
So if anybody have a screenshot to show otherwise that this 2 are not the winners they should bring it or else they won.
Stop saying what you don't know,,I am sure you didn't go through the thread

1 Like

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by STARKENNETH(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:

M
What am I looking at??
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Zee0007: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
What shall it profit you for lying? Can't you accept fate. You keep lying after being caught.

STARKENNETH:

PLS SIR,I THINK I'M THE ONE THAT GOT THE LEAST LIKES BEFORE 6PM,51 LIKES,THANK MY GREAT GOD I WAS HELPED TO TAKE THE SCREENSHOT sad GOD BLESS SIR.

1 Like

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
KiNg0G:
I don't believe in church, so I thought why take my first fruit to yahoo pastors tommorow Sunday instead am gone give it to one lucky member's here on nairaland.
just one person.

THE POST WITHOUT A LIKE ON THEIR COMMENTS GETS 30K FROM ME tommorow Sunday before 12pm.

Why I think Ritaprincess should win,she is the only one yet to comment more than once till this moment as your rule one says
She has the least like at exactly six
She is the deserved winner

After seeng the niced point raised by this brother here.

I hereby declare it to be so, To justify my good intentions... it's no longer a post without a LIKE... but the post with the least like.

* BECAUSE OF THIS ANY PARTICIPANT WILL BE Disqualified....if he post twice on this thread.

* NEW USERNAMES FROM JANUARY 2022 ARE AUTOMATICALLY VOID.

* DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS 12AM.
AFTER THAT, OTHER COMMENTS AFTER THAT TIME ARE VOID

THE WINNER WITH THE LEAST LIKE tomorrow 12PM WINS.

AFTER PROPER THINKING TIME IS BEEN CHANGED FROM 12PM TO 6PM TO KNOW THE WINNER AND BE CREDITED.

HERE ARE MY REASONS.

* ALOT OF PARTICIPANTS ARE INCHURCH AT THIS TIME TO 12PM

* SOME ARE YET TO COME ONLINE, TO SEE WHICH PARTICIPANTS ARE WINNING

*FOR VISIBILITY, SO THAT EVERYONE WILL SEE THE WINNER AT 6PM, BECAUSE ITS EVENING EVERYONE IS FREE AND PRESENT TO CONFIRM WHO REALLY HAD LESS LIKE.

I WON'T WANT A CASE WHEREBY I BE ACCUSED IT'S MY ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS.

SO 6PM EVENING.

I THINK THIS IS BETTER.

NOTICE

FROM 12AM UPWARDS I URGE ALL MEMBERS WHO COMMENTED AND FOLLOWED THE RULES TO DRAW MY NOTICE TO THEIR POST IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAVE THE LOWEST LIKE AT EXACTLY 6.01PM.

WITH A SCREENSHOT AS PROOF.

I REPEAT A SCREENSHOT

I BE HERE TO CONFIRM.

PLEASE STAY ONLINE LET'S NOT TAKE THIS FARTHER.

REMEMBER TO TAKE THE SCREENSHOT AT EXACTLY 6.01PM IF YOU TRULY WANTS TO WIN SO AS NOT TO ATTRACT MORE LIKES.

I GIVE A GRACE OF 30MIN, BEFORE THE WINNER IS CREDITED MY FIRST FRUIT #30,000

THANK YOU ALL.

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Samueltemi337(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
make una dey waste una time

op just dey use una catch cruise

2 Likes

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
KiNg0G:
I don't believe in church, so I thought why take my first fruit to yahoo pastors tommorow Sunday instead am gone give it to one lucky member's here on nairaland.
just one person.

THE POST WITHOUT A LIKE ON THEIR COMMENTS GETS 30K FROM ME tommorow Sunday before 12pm.

After seeng the niced point raised by this brother here.

I hereby declare it to be so, To justify my good intentions... it's no longer a post without a LIKE... but the post with the least like.

* BECAUSE OF THIS ANY PARTICIPANT WILL BE Disqualified....if he post twice on this thread.

* NEW USERNAMES FROM JANUARY 2022 ARE AUTOMATICALLY VOID.

* DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS 12AM.
AFTER THAT, OTHER COMMENTS AFTER THAT TIME ARE VOID

THE WINNER WITH THE LEAST LIKE tomorrow 12PM WINS.

AFTER PROPER THINKING TIME IS BEEN CHANGED FROM 12PM TO 6PM TO KNOW THE WINNER AND BE CREDITED.

HERE ARE MY REASONS.

* ALOT OF PARTICIPANTS ARE INCHURCH AT THIS TIME TO 12PM

* SOME ARE YET TO COME ONLINE, TO SEE WHICH PARTICIPANTS ARE WINNING

*FOR VISIBILITY, SO THAT EVERYONE WILL SEE THE WINNER AT 6PM, BECAUSE ITS EVENING EVERYONE IS FREE AND PRESENT TO CONFIRM WHO REALLY HAD LESS LIKE.

I WON'T WANT A CASE WHEREBY I BE ACCUSED IT'S MY ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS.

SO 6PM EVENING.

I THINK THIS IS BETTER.

NOTICE

FROM 12AM UPWARDS I URGE ALL MEMBERS WHO COMMENTED AND FOLLOWED THE RULES TO DRAW MY NOTICE TO THEIR POST IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAVE THE LOWEST LIKE AT EXACTLY 6.01PM.

WITH A SCREENSHOT AS PROOF.

I REPEAT A SCREENSHOT

I BE HERE TO CONFIRM.

PLEASE STAY ONLINE LET'S NOT TAKE THIS FARTHER.

REMEMBER TO TAKE THE SCREENSHOT AT EXACTLY 6.01PM IF YOU TRULY WANTS TO WIN SO AS NOT TO ATTRACT MORE LIKES.

I GIVE A GRACE OF 30MIN, BEFORE THE WINNER IS CREDITED MY FIRST FRUIT #30,000

THANK YOU ALL.

Why I think Ritaprincess should win,she is the only one yet to comment more than once till this moment as your rule one says
She has the least like at exactly six
She is the deserved winner
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
What am I looking at??
Look at what you are suppose to look at and stop deceiving people by promoting your alternate account madam judge
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:

Stop saying what you don't know,,I am sure you didn't go through the thread
See everything is all about evidences, since today due to boredom I was checking on this thread and I know people with the least amount of likes, by 6pm I admit I was busy but I took screenshot by 6pm then going through the thread I realised that many also took screenshot by 6pm on the point showing their number of likes. The least amount is 52likes while many gad 53 likes so if you can proof otherwise about someone out there having less than 52 likes, didn't comment more than once and commented before 12am yesterday then be my guest.
Fyi they are not paying me for this, I can even stop commenting here if I like and I dont know the 2 People that won
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports, do people even understand the meaning of Screenshot, there is no time stamp there so what exactly are we looking at, she didn't get any likes because how possible is that.
Maybe your dont know the rules
Rules of the game
1) post a comment on the 29th of January before 12am
2) Dont post more than once before 12am
3) the person with the least likes by 6pm on Sunday wins
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by HajiaNotu: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Op this is cheating....Why change the rules to 6pm again....

This is totally unacceptable.... grin
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by HajiaNotu: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
T0T0fucker:

51 likes...

page 2 .... ending
thank you jare..
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Wanbissaka: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Op this is cheating....Why change the rules to 6pm again....

This is totally unacceptable.... grin
op right now;

1 Like

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by LIONSABRE(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
See everything is all about evidences, since today due to boredom I was checking on this thread and I know people with the least amount of likes, by 6pm I admit I was busy but I took screenshot by 6pm then going through the thread I realised that many also took screenshot by 6pm on the point showing their number of likes. The least amount is 52likes while many gad 53 likes so if you can proof otherwise about someone out there having less than 52 likes, didn't comment more than once and commented before 12am yesterday then be my guest.
Fyi they are not paying me for this, I can even stop commenting here if I like and I dont know the 2 People that won

MADAM JUDGE IF YOU ARE NOT BLIND,THEN YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED 52 LIKES WASN'T THE LEAST LIKES ON THE THREAD AT 6PM.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:

Look at what you are suppose to look at and stop deceiving people by promoting your alternate account madam judge
This is getting boring, to qualify for this game you have to have posted YESTERDAY that means on Saturday day that means 29th of January 2022.
This Rita posted her first post today, why do you think we are all focusing on fifty something likes when many in the 10th to present page have less than 10 Likes.
People screenshotibg their likes are those that post YESTERDAY.
This is Rita and her post was today so thereby was never in the game to begin

1 Like

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
LIONSABRE:

MADAM JUDGE IF YOU ARE NOT BLIND,THEN YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED 52 LIKES WASN'T THE LEAST LIKES ON THE THREAD AT 6PM.
please can you post an evidence to proof otherwise because I have proof but you dont.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
LIONSABRE:

many had less than 52 likes in page 2, 3 and more but they were disqualify because they posted more than once before 12am
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
This is getting boring, to qualify for this game you have to have posted YESTERDAY that means on Saturday day that means 29th of January 2022.
This Rita posted her first post today, why do you think we are all focusing on fifty something likes when many in the 10th to present page have less than 10 Likes.
People screenshotibg their likes are those that post YESTERDAY.
This is Rita and her post was today so thereby was never in the game to begin

the op said each member should post once on this thread thereby eliminating those guys
There was a user that asked the op what if users waited till the last minute to post and the op replied that it doesn't matter,that even if 100people posted,they will be one winner..And I have gone back to page one to read the rules and I can't find anything like what you said up there.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:

Do you understand this now. Rita posted today so was never in the game before we start insulting people try to check the first page, everything is there.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by LIONSABRE(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
please can you post an evidence to proof otherwise because I have proof but you dont.

MADAM YOU ARE NOT THE ONE RUNNING THE GIVEAWAY,WHY WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE YOUR SCREENSHOTS MORE THAN THE ONES POSTED ABOVE ME? ABI THEY WAN STILL PHOTOSHOP SCREENSHOT?
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Ritaprincess had 8likes at 6:00pm
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:

the op said each member should post once on this thread thereby eliminating those guys
There was a user that asked the op what if users waited till the last minute to post and the op replied that it doesn't matter,that even if 100people posted,they will be one winner..And I have gone back to page one to read the rules and I can't find anything like what you said up there.
Have I answered your question Please look at the screenshots below very well

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by SomeNairalander: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Do you understand this now. Rita posted today so was never in the game before we start insulting people try to check the first page, everything is there.

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
LIONSABRE:

MADAM YOU ARE NOT THE ONE RUNNING THE GIVEAWAY,WHY WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE YOUR SCREENSHOTS MORE THAN THE ONES POSTED ABOVE ME? ABI THEY WAN STILL PHOTOSHOP SCREENSHOT?
sorry who do you think won and the proof
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by DreamyEyes: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
LIONSABRE:

oga stop blabbing about. The 2 winners had legit screenshot proof. Stop trying to cause confusion with your alternate because you no dey amng the winners. Me sef no win.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Wanbissaka: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
all these new clown accounts popping up with the same upper case writing supporting the same person. hhmmmm

1 Like

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by DreamyEyes: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
omo you get time and energy o

Something that even a toddler would know that the Rita (his alternate obviously) isn't in the equation You dey follow am drag .
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
DreamyEyes:
oga stop blabbing about. The 2 winners had legit screenshot proof. Stop trying to cause confusion with your alternate because you no dey amng the winners. Me sef no win.

I am even tired of all this people, me wey no even dey the game in the first place but I want the people deserving to win.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by DreamyEyes: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
So the giveaway na cruise sef. Guyman Don take off grin
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Anyway KiNg0G the ball is in your court.
The 2 winners are obviously Zee0007 and Konor and they have very solid proof unlike many other without proof or weird Screenshot without timestamp
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
I have seen but it is the op that brought about this confusion,he said this and then later went on to say that anyone could win, when another user said people would wait till 5:59pm to post so that they will get the least like,Op said it wasn't a problem as some people will forget to post and some people's phone may be dead by then.

Those guys you are claiming that won broke rule one that said nobody should comment more than once on this *thread*. Only Ritaprincess is yet to comment after her initial comment.

1 Like

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by DreamyEyes: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
I am even tired of all this people, me wey no even dey the game in the first place but I want the people deserving to win.
na you get energy to dey follow Dem argue na

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? / My Big Brother Told Me I'm Too Flashy... / If Your Guy Does These 16 Things. Congrats ! You Found A REAL MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.