Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) (9104 Views)

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:
Madam judge please rest,you don't deserve to win. You said that the op said that posting time should be 12:00am which I understood but he later said that we can still post at 5:59 which is the deadline.
Mumu dey what's the difference between 12am and 12pm.
The competition already closed yesterday by 12am.
Are you 6 years old because I am sure my nephew of 3 could have understand me by now but eh now I understand when they say some have the iq of -20.

Let the OP make his decision but I am so bored with you
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
DreamyEyes:
you still dey answer that lunatic wey sapa wan finish? cheesy
I swear that guy mumu finish simple rule he no even know. This is the first time in my life I have seen someone as stupid as that.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Wanbissaka: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:
Madam judge please rest,you don't deserve to win. You said that the op said that posting time should be 12:00am which I understood but he later said that we can still post at 5:59 which is the deadline.
a new account accusing an old account of being an alternate. wonders shall never cease

1 Like

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
DreamyEyes:
I won't indulge you cuz e clear say you no well.

Continue fooling yourself around the thread like person wey never see money before cheesy grin

Baba I no go too argue with you,but the money wey I make just yesterday from business I sure say I'm big pass your one month salary... I fit dey here argue till morning because I get people wey go work for me...
I never reach where I want but I dey very proud bcus I just started and am already building something nice for myself.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by DreamyEyes: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wanbissaka:
a new account accusing an old account of being an alternate. wonders shall never cease
the guy too dumb grin
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Mumu dey what's the difference between 12am and 12pm.
The competition already closed yesterday by 12am.
Are you 6 years old because I am sure my nephew of 3 could have understand me by now but eh now I understand when they say some have the iq of -20.

Let the OP make his decision but I am so bored with you
You na don see the fool I dey follow argue? Are you seriously asking the diff between 12am and 12pm...aunty your dumb even person wey no go school know,at least I'm fit tell by night and morning. No quote me again till you find person wey use you,then go for full restoration of your brain at mfm.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wanbissaka:
I am even now seeing the date of registration, the person is obviously the Rita he is obsessed with lol.
Anyway Mr KiNg0G please dont let some wicked people that feel if they dont win others shouldn't to derail the thread, the 2 winners posted their screenshot and they are very legit.

I am the kind of person that is happy when others succeed because I know it will get to my turn but seeing how people here are willing to drag somone down because they didn't win.
Life na turn by turn, next time it could be your turn

2 Likes

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
DreamyEyes:
I won't indulge you cuz e clear say you no well.

Continue fooling yourself around the thread like person wey never see money before cheesy grin

You no fit indulge me bcus you be full-time olodo..na soap water full your head grin grin
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by DreamyEyes: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:

Baba I no go too argue with you,but the money wey I make just yesterday from business I sure say I'm big pass your one month salary... I fit dey here argue till morning because I get people wey go work for me...
I never reach where I want but I dey very proud bcus I just started and am already building something nice for myself.
you are doing well for yourself but you dey here dey rant with alternate cuz of 30k. No be ment be that? grin
Annoying thing is that your points are baseless.
You are just too slow to understand that you were never a contender .

1 Like

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:

shut up you wretched thing, you get money na you dey argue for competition wey you no even join, Oya give Rita the money na empty vessel.
People wey hunger wan finish, poor guy sorry Rita no win and she no go win anything for nairaland with this your attitude.
I sorry for you, make sure say you go back to school o
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
I am even now seeing the date of registration, the person is obviously the Rita he is obsessed with lol.
Anyway Mr KiNg0G please dont let some wicked people that feel if they dont win others shouldn't to derail the thread, the 2 winners posted their screenshot and they are very legit.

I am the kind of person that is happy when others succeed because I know it will get to my turn but seeing how people here are willing to drag somone down because they didn't win.
Madam you don't deserve to win,you think say you fit sweet mouth am to do wetin you want,you are on a long thing grin...
The mumu use girl account wey I'm don create since wan use am on Op...your plan go fail madam okirika judge
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Wanbissaka: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:

very true. they are just two self centered people trying to derail the thread. the capslock typing multi account clown and the other advocating for some who didn't play by the rules. it is well

1 Like

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
DreamyEyes:
you are doing well for yourself but you dey here dey rant with alternate cuz of 30k. No be ment be that? grin
Annoying thing is that your points are baseless.
You are just too slow to understand that you were never a contender .
loud it, I like you grin

1 Like

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by LIONSABRE(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Wanbissaka: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:

Madam you don't deserve to win,you think say you fit sweet mouth am to do wetin you want,you are on a long thing grin...
The mumu use girl account wey I'm don create since wan use am on Op...your plan go fail madam okirika judge
i remember her from ibt.xo and malignant.guest thread. i atleast remember that
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
shut up you wretched thing, you get money na you dey argue for competition wey you no even join, Oya give Rita the money na empty vessel.
People wey hunger wan finish, poor guy sorry Rita no win and she no go win anything for nairaland with this your attitude.
I sorry for you, make sure say you go back to school o
Madam judge I no say I get money o,I just started business this year,which is going well..and my plan is to expand more..I have people working for me that I pay. And in general life is sweet for me cool..so I can stay here and argue for as long as I want

Na you carry this mata for head,you yourself know that ritaprincess deserves this money but you still want chop the money..calm down no be like that
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Wanbissaka: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
LIONSABRE:

SO,YOU TRASH,ANYONE WHO SIGNS UP ON NAIRALAND RECENTLY AND COMMENTS HERE IS AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT? HUNGRY WAN KILL YOU,DOG DROP YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER,I FIT PITY YOU SEND YOU 35K,IDIOT.
say God

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Zee0007: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Op please, the time for work is fast approaching. I really need this money. I know how long I waited to be selected for this job. I dont want to lose it.

My prayer for you will come from my heart.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by DreamyEyes: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
loud it, I like you grin
grin
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wanbissaka:
very true. they are just two self centered people trying to derail the thread. the capslock typing multi account clown and the other advocating for some who didn't play by the rules. it is well
Madam judge use all the alternate comment ..after you tire you go rest
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wanbissaka:
i remember her from ibt.xo and malignant.guest thread. i atleast remember that
Why you no go remember her grin...no be your alternate grin grin
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:

Madam judge I no say I get money o,I just started business this year,which is going well..and my plan is to expand more..I have people working for me that I pay. And in general life is sweet for me cool..so I can stay here and argue for as long as I want

Na you carry this mata for head,you yourself know that ritaprincess deserves this money but you still want chop the money..calm down no be like that
ok I agree with you now can you stop quoting me lol
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Wanbissaka: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Microsports:

Why you no go remember her grin...no be your alternate grin grin

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
This thread is getting boring, the OP can do whatever he wants at this point I really dont care, let me go and continue my Korea drama "All of us are dead" really interesting I might add.

KiNg0G do what you want with your money like I said the ball is in your court
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Op with the way this madam judge dey go,I'm be like say she want make you send 30k each to her two alternate accounts...greedy fellow
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Microsports: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
This thread is getting boring, the OP can do whatever he wants at this point I really dont care, let me go and continue my Korea drama "All of us are dead" really interesting I might add.

KiNg0G do what you want with your money like I said the ball is in your court

You can go and continuing watching "your brain is dead" madam okirika judge.

2 Likes

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by isaiah4life(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Una dey here dey insult una self. One naira no go enter anybody account. I talk am. Una no believe me. Cruise land. cool

2 Likes

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Make all of una go sleep o. OP is obviously playing with everyone and he never intended to give any money out.
Let's stop fighting each other, OP want the fight to continue so he will have excuse to keep postponing the verdict by saying how he is so confuse.

Shai it's well I blame myself for always believing the best in humans, I just pity those that put all their Hope's and faith in this audio money.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by isaiah4life(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
You are right. If you want to be useless in life, then believe people's promise.

I dont know what they gain from deceiving vulnerable nairalanders.

Rosaline5000:
Make all of una go sleep o. OP is obviously playing with everyone and he never intended to give any money out.
Let's stop fighting each other, OP want the fight to continue so he will have excuse to keep postponing the verdict by saying how he is so confuse.

Shai it's well I blame myself for always believing the best in humans, I just pity those that put all their Hope's and faith in this audio money.

2 Likes

Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Uplifted2022(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
LIONSABRE:

SO,YOU TRASH,ANYONE WHO SIGNS UP ON NAIRALAND RECENTLY AND COMMENTS HERE IS AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT? HUNGRY WAN KILL YOU,DOG DROP YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER,I FIT PITY YOU SEND YOU 35K,IDIOT.

make I drop my aza or phone number?
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by Rosaline5000: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
isaiah4life:
You are right. If you want to be useless in life, then believe people's promise.

I dont know what they gain from deceiving vulnerable nairalanders.

lol I can't believe I was wasting my time dey fight people because of audio money lol.
I think the OP started all this as a joke but as it's get serious, he no fit find a way out.
I am sure he will keep postponing and postponing until everybody is bored or he credit his alternative lol.
Re: My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k) by isaiah4life(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
You understand their game. I knew it since time immemorial. Someone that can't feed want to do giveaway of 30k. I commented to catch cruise.

But they are important monikers on nairaland that dont joke with giveaway. When they announce it, they mean it and do it.

Not like this OP.

Rosaline5000:
lol I can't believe I was wasting my time dey fight people because of audio money lol.
I think the OP started all this as a joke but as it's get serious, he no fit find a way out.
I am sure he will keep postponing and postponing until everybody is bored or he credit his alternative lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend / Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? / Video Of Yahoo Boy And Slay Queen Acting Blue Film In The Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.