Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? (29587 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? by Tunar18(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Confessing your sin to the public is arrant nonsense. It's an error in any holy book that supports that.

Is it the public that would forgive? Why to confess to the one that has the power to forgive, repent and move on.

At the end the same people would tell you not to judge the case they brought to court of public opinion. What an error in reasoning...

Confusion raised to power 10
Re: Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? by TheGift: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
ayindejimmy:

It's simply because they were caught. They've been doing it since and they didn't confess. They only confessed when they were caught.

When, where and for what, was Banky W, caught?
Re: Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? by SwayG: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
ensamy:
Some sins will never be confessed, for instance when I was managing a bank branch in Jos I impregnated a married female colleague twice and she gave birth to those kids in a relationship that lasted 4 years before I left the bank branch. How do I confess such a sin and the husband is a senior officer with the Nigerian Army. How do I confess such a sin. Difficult to mehnnn, I just decided to seek for transfer to Abuja to avoid seeing her with my kids and the husband. shocked shocked

Omoooo...
THIS ONE STRONG
Re: Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? by ayindejimmy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
TheGift:

When, where and for what, was Banky W, caught?
Why was he confessing then?
Re: Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? by RussellRutherfo: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will continue preaching until I open the eyes of those brainwashed gullible religious faithfools,

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind.

You will soon be in Hell with Satan and demons if you die blaspheming the Holy Spirit who bears witness to Jesus Christ. Then it will be too late for you. Repent now of denying the Word who came down from Heaven to pay the price for your salvation. You son of Belial.
Re: Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? by Hiq0: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? by TheGift: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Why was he confessing then?

Are you saying that people only confess when they are caught?

Stop basing your arguments purely on assumptions, it’s a weak approach.
Re: Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? by ayindejimmy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
We are both assuming.
Are you saying he wasn't caught or that he gave out all the details of his confession?

And what makes you assume I was arguing with you or anyone?

TheGift:

Are you saying that people only confess when they are caught?

Stop basing your arguments purely on assumptions, it’s a weak approach.

Re: Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? by olabrad: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kilunchy:

Hurry up and join PrimeFocus Digital Team...

First Tier :

Make 1,500,000 Naira through Freelance opportunity

This opportunity is suitable for full-time workers

This is your ideal side-job for financial independence...So,hurry today !

See you on the other side !

Second Tier :

Make steady monthly income of 50,000 Naira

Thank you

See you on the other side !

You are a scammer
Re: Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? by Miraclewilfred: 3:08am On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:
What happened in Vegas stay in Las Vegas
Yea but dis 9ja
Re: Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? by TheGift: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2022
ayindejimmy:

We are both assuming.
Are you saying he wasn't caught or that he gave out all the details of his confession?

And what makes you assume I was arguing with you or anyone?

I have not assumed anything. That is why I asked my initial question. Maybe you knew something we didnt, but apparently, you don’t.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. / 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.