Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends (48829 Views)

Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Ladycewhy(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
It's that bad that there are some family members that I can't trust ,as I dey so na one eye I take dey look dem like this.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by angelakey(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
so news like this are not worth of front page because Yoruba is at the receiving end of the bashing. Like the table turn and you will be the one calling for it to be moved to the front page ASAP. Hypocrite
You are constituting nuisance on Nairaland with ur business account and your phone number and every details of u. I pity you

Well everyone, this f00l is a dispatcher in Lagos, a known ibo tribal bigot, an enemy of Yoruba and hausa people, if you go through his posts, you will see more of his bigotry, his phone number is 0,,seven, 0, Four675,three,six79 kindly call and give him job, you know what to do grin grin
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Brownshoe: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

The idle hand is the devil's workshop..
When you leave people idle with no jobs, they resort to crimes of all sorts while some venture into ritual killings.

The religious leaders are not helping matters either. I have witnessed several cases where pastors pray for members to buy jeep, range etc. and I'm like.. which work are they doing to acquire such.
They churches just want people to pay tithes and sow seeds without knowing their source of income. You do realize the number of unemployed graduates in Nigeria now is all time high right?
We can't sit down, fold arms and expect miracles to happen.
I'm sorry to say this if am the president, any form of worship must be practice in ur living room, Nigeria are too money conscious, that's why we have all this crime around, nobody want to associate with you if you don't have money, it should not be so,we need behavioral change.

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
angelakey:
You are constituting nuisance on Nairaland with ur business account and your phone number and every details of u. I pity you

Well everyone, this f00l is a dispatcher in Lagos, a known ibo tribal bigot, an enemy of Yoruba and hausa people, if you go through his posts, you will see more of his bigotry, his phone number is 0,,seven, 0, Four675,three,six79 kindly call and give him job, you know what to do grin grin
thanks for the advert. But no thanks...why don't you try calling the number you wrote there you empty headed being

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by franchasng: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
INCREDIBLE007:

Oga it's not an excuse

It's not at all

By the grace of God, I paid my school fees in OND FOR IBADAN

I dey do security Join school

Nor be say I too know
I nor waitfor church people or government.
When I go to church if I have I give, If I don't have I won't give, no man of God can force anyone to give it's voluntary.

Guy I don hawk no be shereshere

Those boys want quick money and want to live large
That's why,
nothing else.

That moniker you are quoting must be a Yoruba Muslim Alfa, na their way, deceiving youths and giving silly excuses to cover their evil.

How is giving jobs to none Yorubas the reason 17 years old boys killed their girlfriend for money ritual?

At 17, I was preparing for JAMB and not thinking about becoming a millionaire. Instead I was focused on preparing myself for future greatness, and thats what anybody at that age should be doing not pursuing wealth desperately at that tender age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by lagdmark(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
JOemmy:

It's really a shame their traditional and political leaders like tinibu and the oni of ife is not even saying anything about the menace that have been ravaging that region for years maybe it's actually a cultural thing over there.
At this time, all what the yorubas are interested in is politics and nothing else.
In Edo state the Oba and prominent Edo indigenes condemned human trafficking and made sure it was stopped.
Yoruba leaders instead will also play politics with everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by jneutron4000: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
This ritualist are the !gbos mix blood in Yoruba land, ever since the migration of this people from the East, they introduced money rituals into Yoruba land through Okotoko, later the likes of Eze Ego also polarized our society with lavish lifestyles, they used money rituals to mess up our society now mix blood in Yoruba land are now desperate for money following the igbo footsteps. Some Yoruba youths now are so greedy for money and desperate like the Igbos, to make matters worse even Nollywood dominated by Igbos still encourages money rituals, they messed up the society now look at the outcome.
Money that has never being the culture in Yoruba land is now becoming a pandemic courtesy of Igbos from the Eastern part of Nigeria. We need to fight this pandemic head on.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by kokomilala(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Why the title- skull mining- ? I think the motive is prejudicial, sensational ,and irresponsible. It's a weak attempt to fire a tribal salvo at South Westerners. You could easily have given it a better title or a contextual one.
Crime is universally reprehensible, and. sane minds easily condemn it anywhere it happens.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by gbagyiza: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:
This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Stop giving out positions meant for Yorubas to outsiders.. Yoruba offsprings deserve to be gainfully employed in their own region, not to be engaged as thugs, agberos, internet fraudsters etc. Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected. Go to Abia state, they don't employ Imo indigenes or involve Enugu people in their state affairs. So why should people be travelling long distances to come and take up jobs from our youths?

Yoruba ronu!
We must wake up from this deep slumber we have fallen into.

Do you also know that a lot of Yorubas are given jobs in other states n regions that are not Yoruba land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Brownshoe: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

Or even cancel/ban any movie on rituals and ritual killings.. the house of reps. can move for such and any producer or actor in such movie be sanctioned.
yes, the story line must not contain rituals of any form.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by flokii: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beremx:
what has this nonsense you just wrote got to do with the topic? Stop shying away from the problem and face reality

The reality is that this menace is everywhere, not just SW.. look at Rivers for example where kidnap victims are dumped in illegal morgue when they die.
If I see a 17yrs old boy driving benz, I'd be curious to know how he got his money but some people won't care, instead they'll go about hailing him/her with statements like.. boss do giveaway and all sorts.

This problem of rituals and ritual killings is a multi-dimensional one that has reared its neck deep into our society. Look at the boys filmed eating shit in full public gare in Onitsha I think, shows how emboldened they have become.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/30/timaya-warns-nigerians-to-be-wary-of-friends-as-teenage-boys-slaughter-girl-for-ritual/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1643531446

"Without Herbalists their won't be ritualist and without ritualist there won't be killings all in the name of money rituals...

It's high time the Nigerian Government go after Herbalists and watch how the killings will disappear, na person dem dey carry the head go give wey go use am for ritual, na dat bagga be the real killer...those boys are just his foot soldiers". Village People Spokesperson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by EsomahJD: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:
This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Stop giving out positions meant for Yorubas to outsiders.. Yoruba offsprings deserve to be gainfully employed in their own region, not to be engaged as thugs, agberos, internet fraudsters etc. Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected. Go to Abia state, they don't employ Imo indigenes or involve Enugu people in their state affairs. So why should people be travelling long distances to come and take up jobs from our youths?

Yoruba ronu!

You can't continue to deceive everyone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by YorubaKing: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

Yoruba ronu!

I agree. All Igbos should be sent packing asap! angry
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by sirblend: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Ritual killings is everywhere!

May God save us from the karishikas

It is not everywhere.....Please correct yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by angelakey(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
thanks for the advert. But no thanks...why don't you try calling the number you wrote there you empty headed being
Don't worry bigot, you will be ordered soon or later grin grin
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by mastertek: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
As a Yoruba man, I am so happy the world are seeing the nuisance our youth have become & condemned it.

Our youth are tools in the hand of evil politicians

It's so disheartening people don't know all Yoruba political leaders are idol worshiper, most Yoruba Muslim Alfa are idol worshiper, all traditional & customer ruler, using human for sacrifice is part of their modu operandi.

I have sworn, if I become president in this country, I will ban Yoruba custom & tradition & all traditional worshiper, there will be nothing like Oba or king, all these people still practice there barbaric worship codedly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Beremx(f): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

The reality is that this menace is everywhere, not just SW.. look at Rivers for example where kidnap victims are dumped in illegal morgue when they die.
If I see a 17yrs old boy driving benz, I'd be curious to know how he got his money but some people won't care, instead they'll go about hailing him/her with statements like.. boss do giveaway and all sorts.

This problem of rituals and ritual killings is a multi-dimensional one that has reared its neck deep into our society. Look at the boys filmed eating shit in full public gare in Onitsha I think, shows how emboldened they have become.
this is what I expected you to write and not what you wrote earlier. How does giving a non-indigene appointment got to do with skull mining? Ritual killings happen everywhere,

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
franchasng:
That moniker you are quoting must be a Yoruba Muslim Alfa, na their way, deceiving youths and giving silly excuses to cover their evil.

How is giving jobs to none Yorubas the reason 17 years old boys killed their girlfriend for money ritual?

At 17, I was preparing for JAMB and not thinking about becoming a millionaire. Instead I was focused on preparing myself for future greatness, and thats what anybody at that age should be doing not pursuing wealth desperately at that tender age.

Abi o

May God help us 4 this country

Me, I no send o, I dey carry tray hawk
Anyone wey know me wey see me
Can't do me anything, the last thing na to gossip .
But thank God for today

Thank God as well for
Tech opportunities

Some people just want quick money and wants to be carrying big girls
And wants the money to do that through the back door.

Skull mining is prevalent in almost all parts of Nigeria and it's time we stand up As one against it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by emmykk(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

No! ritual killings is more prevalent in South East than South West.

Last time we read here of a ritualist's son trying to kill his mother for rituals in SE. Your likes disappeared from the thread but will be everywhere over SW news to taunt and insult Yorubas.

Okija shrine is still very much in our mind where hundreds of human skulls were discovered. The recent raid on ritualist and kidnappers hideouts in Anambra exposed you people as complicit and tolerant of ritual killings. The SW won't cover up crimes like the Igbos who cover theirs and even play victims. Isn't it funny that some Igbo leaders still feel Igbos are innocent and Kanu should be released unconditionally?
It's not your type that should be castigating Yorubas when far worse things are happening in your backyard.

You just decide to be stupid or this is how you are

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Psalmistproject: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

Yoruba ronu!

Are you saying that because hard working Igbos that your fathers betrayed during the civil war and rendered penniless have risen superlatively to buy off and dominate the state, that is the reason your people took to skull mining?
Well, since you people want a United Nigeria, stop spreading your foolishness beyond people that buys it.

4 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by goaldynboy: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
angelakey:
[s]You are constituting nuisance on Nairaland with ur business account and your phone number and every details of u. I pity you

Well everyone, this f00l is a dispatcher in Lagos, a known ibo tribal bigot, an enemy of Yoruba and hausa people, if you go through his posts, you will see more of his bigotry, his phone number is 0,,seven, 0, Four675,three,six79 kindly call and give him job, you know what to do[/s] grin grin

You are calling out his number for your fellow ritualists!

Don't worry we will soon pass a law to be sentencing all you ritualists to death by firing squad!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by sherlock229(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nigerians needs to be educated that magic is not real.. una need mental Evaluation in this country, be like Japan ,they basically hate religion like the plague it is...

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
angelakey:
Don't worry bigot, you will be ordered soon or later grin grin
I will be waiting. I have my boys ever ready to serve you. Less I forgot, we still have room for employment, it's high time you stopped wailing over civil service job which you're not qualified to get and start doing something. I will personally have you work under my care as my P.A

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by rickyrex(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

Last time we read here of a ritualist's son trying to kill his mother for rituals in SE. Your likes disappeared from the thread but will be everywhere over SW news to taunt and insult Yorubas.

Okija shrine is still very much in our mind where hundreds of human skulls were discovered. The recent raid on ritualist and kidnappers hideouts in Anambra exposed you people as complicit and tolerant of ritual killings. The SW won't cover up crimes like the Igbos who cover theirs and even play victims. Isn't it funny that some Igbo leaders still feel Igbos are innocent and Kanu should be released unconditionally?
It's not your type that should be castigating Yorubas when far worse things are happening in your backyard.
guy I reside in Ogun State. Stop defending the defenseless. Just take the truth. Ogun nah ritual zone. I confronted a friend this morning in the bus. .. how Ogun State have become the house of money ritualist. Just when he was about to defend the aligation... It came on radio on faji fm about this same news of a girl been beheaded

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
goaldynboy:

You are calling out his number for your fellow ritualists!

Don't worry we will soon pass a law to be sentencing all you ritualists to death by firing squad!!
don't mind the animal. I suppose she is a female, she forgot that the days which her head will be on her neck are numbered

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Dangrace01: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
mastertek:
As a Yoruba man, I am so happy the world are seeing the nuisance our youth have become & condemned it.

Our youth are tools in the hand of evil politicians

It's so disheartening people don't know all Yoruba political leaders are idol worshiper, most Yoruba Muslim Alfa are idol worshiper, all traditional & customer ruler, using human for sacrifice is part of their modu operandi.

I have sworn, if I become president in this country, I will ban Yoruba custom & tradition & all traditional worshiper, there will be nothing like Oba or king, all these people still practice there barbaric worship codedly

Every religion has their bad you'll know this if you are a student of history.

You are free to be a traditionalist but you should eradicate the barbaric practice like human sacrifices
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by kay29000(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
I thought it was the Igbos that loves money the most. But it's like this tribe has taken over.

It's mostly all these teenagers that listen to people like Naira Marley, and admire all these Yahoo boys on social media. The rise of young guys looking for fast money is alarming right now.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Adakintroy: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Stop giving likes to obviouse tribalistic comments. Igbos too are ritualist.

If you really seriouse about solving the problem.stop blame game. Sign you youth are not ready for leadership. You act like kids.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Psalmistproject: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

See how hard you are struggling to sell shits in place of virtue.
Read your write up again but this time ask, what is the objective?

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Ifebazz(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Correction, ‘Worse time to be a greedy female in Yoruba land. ….’

DispatcherLagos:
Worse time to be a female in Yoruba land. Yoruba girls are now endangered species

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by BBBmall25: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

Yoruba ronu!
Shut up! Lagos today is a collective effort of all nigerians. Stop tribal division now! Let us join hand and fight GREED in us first!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.