Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians (43653 Views)

Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k / Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation / Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by ballpen: 1:23am On Jan 31, 2022
He is not a man of principle. HE IS A PUPPET

Buhari just needed a pastor in his campaign ticket. He only gets active when election was near.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by cardoctor(m): 1:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by yinkeys(m): 1:36am On Jan 31, 2022
izombie:
you people like to attack the messenger and ignore the message. Did sowore lie? Osinbajo has never said anything against herdsmen killings. Nothing against kidnappings. The man is just a statue
A lot of APC paid zombies are on Nairaland
Stop wasting your time responding to people who have sold their souls for money

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by pacespot(m): 1:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Only a fool will think osinbajo is different from Buhari, Buhari is even better because we know who Buhari is, unlike this man who is a chameleon.

Serving in government for whole 8 years as a vice president and you want us to believe that you bring something different from the current administration, why are so many Nigerians so naive?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by sulaak(m): 1:47am On Jan 31, 2022
smallsmall:

YES, SOWORE LIED Sir!

- What evidence did Sowore provide, to support his assertion that PYO is a scamer? NONE!
How do you believe someone that just opens his mouth Waawaa and accuses somebody, without providing any evidence?

- Prof Osinbajo is a Vice President, NOT the President!

What most people dont understand is that this our fraudulent Constitution is designed to make a Vice President, just an "Errand boy" of the President. Just a Statue

- Why did OBJ have issues with Atiku and almost sacked him? He was trying to OUTSHINE THE MASTER!
That is rule #1, Never try to outshine the Master.
A "Constitutional Statue" cannot try to outshine the President. Never!!!

I think it was Tinubu or Fashola that also sacked his Deputy Governor.
Why? The Dep Governor wanted o start assuming duties that the Governor did not assign!
We can go on and on.

Osinbajo can only do whatever job/role Buhari assigns to him otherwise, he is Toast
That is what the FRAUDULENT Nigerian Constitution says.
Did some people not call him "ordinary, mere Commissioner"? Why? Because they know a V.P is just an errand boy for the President.

Can anyone still remember that man called Namadi Sambo? grin
Yes, there was once a man called Sambo, who was V,P to Goodluck Jonathan.
The joke was that the President operates him using one Big, Red Remote Control Button like that. grin grin
You will never hear any sound from V.P. Sambo, unless Jonathan asked him to speak and he was almost always silent, 99% of the time. grin grin

At least, Osinbajo still tries to do one or two things without angering his Principal but the true Integrity and astuteness of Osinbajo, was displayed when Buhari handed over to him as Acting President".
Within that few Months, he calmed the agitation in the Niger Delta, he PROMISED to allow them refine petrol in Modular Refineries (Buubu canceled everything when he came back from London undecided 0 he tried to reorganise the Services and we have seen him with his Trader-Moni Effort for poor Market Women.)

A Vice President can never do more than that, except he wants the President to make him completely irrelevant.
So, for Sowore to try to use such handicap against him, is quite insane and foolish.

]

After the formation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2013, Yemi was tasked with other notable Nigerians to design and produce a manifesto for the new political party. This culminated in the presentation of the "Roadmap to a New Nigeria", a document published by APC as its manifesto if elected to power. The highlights of the Roadmap included a free schools meal plan, a conditional cash transfer to the 25 million poorest Nigerians if they enroll children in school and immunise them. There were also a number of programs designed to create economic opportunities for Nigeria's massive youth population.[10]

As the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he is expected to oversee the economic planning team and report as well as make recommendations to the president who takes the final decision

Osinbajo Tradermoni program
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by smallsmall: 2:01am On Jan 31, 2022
ballpen:
He is not a man of principle. HE IS A PUPPET

Buhari just needed a pastor in his campaign ticket. He only gets active when election was near.

I am certain you have never seen the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria before, otherwise you wont call a Vice President a Puppet. undecided undecided

Mention one vice President, who was not a Puppet, including Alex Ekwueme. undecided undecided
Puppet and Vice President, means the same thing, in the Nigerian Constitution grin grin

You think Peter Obi, as Vice President, was going to Restructure Nigeria or turn it to China, if Atiku had won the Presidential election? shocked shocked
He will just be like Namadi Sambo, "Press-Button" Vice President. grin
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Lightorder: 2:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
I can recognize scam when I see one. Sowore is the definition of scam, from scamming his former political party to scamming the international communities in the name of PROTEST Just to get GRANTS..... Sowore is a big scam and no sane person should take him serious anymore.
forget Sowore, we all know that he was the one who sold your family house as a scammer and left all of you homeless. Focus on his message and don’t be stupid
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by BigIyanga: 3:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
I can recognize scam when I see one. Sowore is the definition of scam, from scamming his former political party to scamming the international communities in the name of PROTEST Just to get GRANTS..... Sowore is a big scam and no sane person should take him serious anymore.
Remember this message 3 yrs into his presidency
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Ugonna62: 3:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzlite:
As a non apc member I'll gladly support osinbajo than anything in PDP at the moment

PDP should surprise me with Dr Akinwunmi Adesina as its Presidential candidate.
What of if they suprise you with peter obi ? Oh i forget obi is an igbo man so you wont like him.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by maduxs: 3:52am On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzlite:
As a non apc member I'll gladly support osinbajo than anything in PDP at the moment

must it be from one Yoruba man to another?
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Donclaracuzo: 3:56am On Jan 31, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
[s][/s]

Dead man talking .... Osinbajo is bigger than the whole igbo race.

Go and dust off your APGA.... No way for slave to have ticket in APC AND PDP.
Ndi Igbo is Yorubas problem. Say something against this government, tinubu and osibanjo even as a Congolese and see Yorubas attacking ndi Igbo. Let ndi Igbo enemy live long and see what they will be in future. Yorubas,greedy and selfish people.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Trentee4eva: 4:03am On Jan 31, 2022
Beware of Yoruba people. They have occupied this platform like flies to promote their bigotry and tribal Barabbas. Noisemakers
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by FireUpNow(m): 4:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Seeing Bola Tinubu and Prof Yomi Osinbajo slug it out for the sole ticket of presidency under the same APC political party would be a nice movie to watch. Scammers everywhere
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by kayusely70(m): 4:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzlite:

PDP should surprise me with Dr Akinwunmi Ad onesina as its Presidential candidate.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too. I align with you on this one!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Jazzlite: 4:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Ugonna62:
What of if they suprise you with peter obi ? Oh i forget obi is an igbo man so you wont. like him.
Obi that could not win ordinary anambra gubernatorial polls
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:14am On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzlite:

See Nigerian youths[sub][/sub]
Must you even vote either APC or PDP? Are those the only political parties we have in Nigeria?
Are their not other qualified presidential aspirants or Candidates that will emerge from political parties?

If this is your own way of choosing the next president, then, Nigeria will remain the same or even get worse (this isn't curse) because with either APC or PDP, we are only recycling our leader. Everyone knows that both parties are bird's of a feather. Be wise this time around and choose your leader wisely.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Ugonna62: 5:27am On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzlite:

Obi that could not win ordinary anambra gubernatorial polls
but adesina can win the whole country abi ? Yoruba urchin.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Ayo8(m): 5:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzlite:

Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit / Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election / Oyo Building Most Advanced Silos In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.