Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians (43659 Views)

Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k / Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation / Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Jollylolly(f): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2022
freshalien:

You are clearly suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Na true e talk. Hustler in the night advocate in the day.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Owologbo(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzlite:
As a non apc member I'll gladly support osinbajo than anything in PDP at the moment

PDP should surprise me with Dr Akinwunmi Adesina as its Presidential candidate.
No one is asking you not to support the commissioner of condolence.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Owologbo(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2022
Bluntguy:
Even though he belongs to the scamming party, I have never seen him as one. How do I explain myself sef.
How is he not a scammer?
How many times has he spoken out against killing of Christians?
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Owologbo(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Indispensable85:
Sowore sharap dia. If he gets his party ticket he'll beat you silly in your polling unit.
Unless you just want to be stupid,we understand the VP under the Nigeria structure has little or no say. I make bold to say Osinbajo is the most active VP Nigeria has had since this present republic. And the only time he had the chance to be president for a few weeks we saw some positive steps he took.
Sowore get out jooor.
Active in condolence visit and buying vote through 10k market money.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by rippa(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2022
Indispensable85:

Fighting somebody for your political ambition and relevance is different from being active in governance.
Atiku made Tinubu? You must be suffering from brain damage.
That was y I said u are a kid. But I will open ur brain.
Before 2003 election, obasenjo gave atiku mandate to recover all the AD states. He recovered all the states and left Lagos. That was the genesis of Obasenjo and Atiku fight. When AC was formed by tinubu, he gave Atiku the platform to contest for president to thank him for what he did. If atiku had collected Lagos just like every other South West states, nobody would have know tinubu now. You people don't know anything, u just support blindly.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by benflow7(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2022
izombie:
you people like to attack the messenger and ignore the message. Did sowore lie? Osinbajo has never said anything against herdsmen killings. Nothing against kidnappings. The man is just a statue
Sir under this status quo in the Nigerian system of government the vp office is ceremonial he has nothing or less to do.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by ayindejimmy(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2022
sirp9898:

So what are you insulating
Are you trying to justify them because you want the president to go to your tribe
No more merit again

President can only come from either of the two major parties.
Another option is all other parties coming together
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by muheeb01(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2022
There's no really any difference between apc and pdp we need fresh candidate with fresh ideas

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Dedemworld: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2022
Kallotti:

Tufiakwa!
Who wanno collect money from ritualists like your mama? Not everyone comes from a hungry home like ya! kiss

My papa don die tey tey. Back to sender. kiss
Thank my lucky stars, he is free from Nigeria and “shyte-hole” problems.

Don't worry u will soon beg for 500 naira to eat on Nairaland... beggar, I can see it's hunger that killed ur father. It's running in ur lineage...
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by sirp9898(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2022
ayindejimmy:

President can only come from either of the two major parties.
Another option is all other parties coming together
Is it compusory that one of the two part most produce president
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by zoedew: 9:45am On Jan 31, 2022
You are the scammer here MR. Sowore. Reporting false stories via Sahara Reporters and squandering the resources of party on frivolous things and refusing to account for same.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by hotwax: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2022
sowore was tinubu boy. He worked for tinubu during sai baba campaign. He collected billions to publish fake news against jonathan.

I am happy with the way Buhari treated him...a scoundrel

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Iamolukorede(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2022
I agree, you see that national assembly is a joint task force that will never bring new or law to this nation and the circle continue.

2023 will surely come but it should not be about celebrating who will become the next president. It is about the foundation and if the foundation be destroy what can the righteous do ?, I hope Nigeria citizens will rise from their sleep one day and demand for their dividend of democracy. I hope ..

smallsmall:

Solid Points!
That 1999 Constitution foisted on Nigerians, by Military Rogues and further consolidated by the current Rogues in the National assembly,, IS A FRAUD!

We are not going anywhere, we are not even practising democracy as it is, until we tear up that fraudulent Constitution and WRITE OUR OWN CONSTITUTION.
This evil contraption called Nigeria, is currently a fraud, sustained by criminals who call themselves "Democrats", looting left, right and centre.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by ayindejimmy(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2022
sirp9898:

Is it compusory that one of the two part most produce president

Maybe you need to read the comment you quoted again
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by olusma23(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2022
This man is hypocrite. He behaves like he doesn't know how thing work in this country call Nigeria...
Osinbajo Questioning his boss and going against him will yield to nothing...

Illustration;
Is just like a manager of a company going against the will of the company director.

Who will lose his position? Director or Manager

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by caprini1: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Ladyhart:
I sell charcoal, nairalanders please patronize me.
Btw, I need someone to give me a loan.
You dont need anyone to give you a loan,but your bank....go to your bank ,they will give you a loan.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Indispensable85(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2022
rippa:

That was y I said u are a kid. But I will open ur brain.
Before 2003 election, obasenjo gave atiku mandate to recover all the AD states. He recovered all the states and left Lagos. That was the genesis of Obasenjo and Atiku fight. When AC was formed by tinubu, he gave Atiku the platform to contest for president to thank him for what he did. If atiku had collected Lagos just like every other South West states, nobody would have know tinubu now. You people don't know anything, u just support blindly.

Lol..... You're truly a certified dunce. You must be a kid because you obviously know nothing. So Atiku left Lagos over what reason exactly? Hahahaha....mumu too many for nairaland aswear. So obasanjo with his dictatorial tendencies decided to also leave Lagos alone since Atiku decided to leave it according to your kindergarten story right? So obasanjo only then decided to withhold Lagos federal allocation since Atiku decided to leave it? Why una mumu like dis? Lagos was too firmly rooted politically under Tinubu,obasanjo did everything to take Lagos but failed. Stop talking rubbish.

Okay since Atiku decided to leave Lagos why did obasanjo not take it by himself? He also decided to leave it too? Oga go sleep abeg

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Onepeople: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzlite:
As a non apc member I'll gladly support osinbajo than anything in PDP at the moment

say as a bigot, only the yurobas are qualified to be president.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Indispensable85(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2022
Owologbo:

Active in condolence visit and buying vote through 10k market money.

I've no time for simps

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by rippa(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol..... You're truly a certified dunce. You must be a kid because you obviously know nothing. So Atiku left Lagos over what reason exactly? Hahahaha....mumu too many for nairaland aswear. So obasanjo with his dictatorial tendencies decided to also leave Lagos alone since Atiku decided to leave it according to your kindergarten story right? So obasanjo only then decided to withhold Lagos federal allocation since Atiku decided to leave it? Why una mumu like dis? Lagos was too firmly rooted politically under Tinubu,obasanjo did everything to take Lagos but failed. Stop talking rubbish.

Okay since Atiku decided to leave Lagos why did obasanjo not take it by himself? He also decided to leave it too? Oga go sleep abeg
I can't argue with u. Tinubu himself had collaborated the story
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Owologbo(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2022
Indispensable85:

I've no time for simps
you are the simp here.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Kallotti: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2022
wink
Dedemworld:

Don't worry u will soon beg for 500 naira to eat on Nairaland... beggar, I can see it's hunger that killed ur father. It's running in ur lineage...

Yes o! Thanks to your Nigerian shyte-ol gawwamet!

Many others to die, including yours. FROM KWARRAPSHIN AND PAWWWATY! grin
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by indigenous234(f): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzlite:

Tribal bingo !!!
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by ufotunang: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Osinbanjo is just pretending to be a kind and good person... If he becomes the president you will see the true colors of Osinbanjo... that is bad goverance
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Indispensable85(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Owologbo:

you are the simp here.

Bounce
No time for simps

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Indispensable85(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2022
rippa:

I can't argue with u. Tinubu himself had collaborated the story

Go sleep jooor

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Dedemworld: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Kallotti:
wink

Yes o! Thanks to your Nigerian shyte-ol gawwamet!

Many others to die, including yours. FROM KWARRAPSHIN AND PAWWWATY! grin

Are u speaking in tongue?? Cox u re not communicating.. myopic gullible
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Duckworthed: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The Problem with Nigerians live within Nigeria undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew.... Na with Russia the problem want live with before?
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Sent87: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na wa o, much as I don't like Buhari's government, but what did you expect Osibanjo to do? Play the role of an opposition? That's for PDP to do. Osibanjo is the running mate of Buhari, so he must follow Buhari's policies. Do you want him to fight Buhari? Abeg Cut the man some slacks.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
I ll vote Osibanjo, he has vision.

Buhari did somethings right, I want continuity
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by smallsmall: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Owologbo:

How is he not a scammer?
How many times has he spoken out against killing of Christians?

Since this is your definition of "Scammer", you need to go and ask for a refund of those School Fees you paid. grin
Even free, Almanjeri School, teaches better student than this
. grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by smallsmall: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ugonna62:
What of if they suprise you with peter obi ? Oh i forget obi is an igbo man so you wont like him.

PDP can surprise Nigerians with a Kingsley Moghalu, a brilliant Igbo Son, make we vote for am.

Surprisingly, Igbos did not give him any vote, when he contested for President, the last time, they rather voted for Atiku. angry
Igbos marginalised their own Son at the Ballot Box!
shocked angry angry

Dis Life nor balance o. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Contesting For House Of Representatives, 2019 (Photo) / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To His Drainage And Water Resources Appointment By Sanwo-Olu / Ahmed Indimi Gushes Over Zahra Buhari: "Happy Wife, Happy Life!"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54