Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians (43656 Views)

Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k / Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation / Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This man, Sowore is the most unserious person in Nigeria, you started a fake course in disguise because you wanted to contest for presidency, you didn't get up to 20 votes and you started with "Buhari Must Go". after you didn't win, isnt that a treason?. But we are not ready to have that conversation.

Now Osinbajo is your problem, have you changed your cheap weed seller again?

God bless you ojare. Brilliant response. Sowore is the biggest fraud and charlatan in Nigerian.

I shudder inside everytime gullible, ignorant and misguided Nigerians mentiin him as a potential President.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by watchindelta(m): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2022
You stupid Nigerians never learn. Na so you people started shouting Buhari Buhari waiting end am? As for me the citizens is our problem not the politicians. I hate Nigerians. No single thing is working but they are so proud. What a poor people. Fela suffering and smiling.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Mycometp3(m): 6:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Open ya eye brr
Bluntguy:
Even though he belongs to the scamming party, I have never seen him as one. How do I explain myself sef.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Salt06(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2022
orisa37:
SAINTS DON'T SCAM SINNERS DO.0
Love this

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Spherical77(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2022
yinkeys:

A lot of APC paid zombies are on Nairaland
Stop wasting your time responding to people who have sold their souls for money
Not all are paid agent. The fact that you want PDP or any other political party outside APC doesn't mean every other person should follow suit

Politics is a game of number. Stop seeing those in support of APC as paid agents while those canvassing for PDP as saint

Your choice, their choice either!
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by xpool(m): 6:50am On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzlite:
As a non apc member I'll gladly support osinbajo than anything in PDP at the moment

PDP should surprise me with Dr Akinwunmi Adesina as its Presidential candidate.
You are ethnocentric
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by freshalien: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2022
Jazzlite:
As a non apc member I'll gladly support osinbajo than anything in PDP at the moment

PDP should surprise me with Dr Akinwunmi Adesina as its Presidential candidate.

PDP should do what?? Are you a comedian or what? grin

Not in this Nigeria, not in this universe and not in this lifetime. They would rather present one corrupt, inept, greedy career politician with no track record of achievements in good governance and development because he has shared money to party executives and delegates. APC, would even do worse.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by xpool(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2022
sirp9898:

I support this man
Revolution now
Which man?
Sowore?
Ask sowore what he said about osinbajo in 2014.
Sowore and his gang of haters brought us to this unbearable harfship
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by orisa37: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Salt06:

Love this

SAINTS ARE SUCCESSES SINNERS ARE FAILURES.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by seunjungle1(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2022
A person like you usually die being a slave to politicians because of your cheap thinking.
Can't you think real for once?
Osinbajo that have syphoned billions of naira under the pretence that he's a gentle man mugu.
Can you tell me one single good thing that has come to work among all the paper talks Osinbajo use to talk about on TVs.
Jarae guy, tme no dey, not just go and waste another 8years

TheRareGem1:
This man, Sowore is the most unserious person in Nigeria, you started a fake course in disguise because you wanted to contest for presidency, you didn't get up to 20 votes and you started with "Buhari Must Go". after you didn't win, isnt that a treason?. But we are not ready to have that conversation.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Indispensable85(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2022
rippa:

Most active, Please how old are u? Osinbajo is a statue, he is the most useless VP ever. Even atiku challenged OBJ. If not for atiku, obasenjo would have still being in power till now. He fought his 3rd term agenda. He even made Tinubu who he is today.

Fighting somebody for your political ambition and relevance is different from being active in governance.
Atiku made Tinubu? You must be suffering from brain damage.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Indispensable85(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=OmovuduTheBeast post=109823523][/quote]

You're a beast indeed.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Kallotti: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2022
Dedemworld:

Swear say if ur mama no collect the trader moni and refused to pay make Ogun lakaye kill ur papa

Tufiakwa!
Who wanno collect money from ritualists like your mama? Not everyone comes from a hungry home like ya! kiss

My papa don die tey tey. Back to sender. kiss
Thank my lucky stars, he is free from Nigeria and “shyte-hole” problems.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Walkee: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2022
Toks2008:

You guys have no idea how this things work.

It is a good thing that we have a reference to point at talking about when Osinbajo became the acting president.

That should tell any reasonable person that he is not a puppet in any way.

There is no way he can openly counter his principal but the body language is clear.
people are just acting foolish. What's the point in openly challenging Buhari when even ordinary Malami can toss his opinion in the trashcan and claim it's on order of Buhari? Why make so much trouble you'd have no constitutional power to back up? All these mumu twitter and Facebook people think everything is like and retweet

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by sirp9898(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2022
xpool:

Which man?
Sowore?
Ask sowore what he said about osinbajo in 2014.
Sowore and his gang of haters brought us to this unbearable harfship
Let's bury our hatchet and support him to fight for revelution
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by sirp9898(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2022
yusluvad:
Am with you on this...
Let's campaign of it
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by sirp9898(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2022
yusluvad:
Am with you on this...
Let's campaign of it to others
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by freshalien: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2022
TheRareGem1:

You are clearly suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by freshalien: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
I can recognize scam when I see one. Sowore is the definition of scam, from scamming his former political party to scamming the international communities in the name of PROTEST Just to get GRANTS..... Sowore is a big scam and no sane person should take him serious anymore.

Yes he even scammed Nigerians when he went on exile during Abacha’s military regime. Nigerians really enjoy suffering.

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by TemmyT002(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2022
The man really f*cked up. A great disappointment.
I had so much high hopes for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos) / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions