Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians (43626 Views)

Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k / Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation / Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by SultanOfPuna: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Is this exactly what I have been saying since? U can't claim to love God and u allow urself to be used 'always' to lie to ur people. U can't serve God and Mammon.
U can't claim to be a professor and ur working with a Dollardinho who's report card is urs too automatically.
U can't claim to love the people and work hand in glove with someone who kills them and cares less if people are dying or starving.
A honorable man will do the needful just as Eguevone did when he failed Nigerians. But no, money above human lives!!!

As for Tinubu, he has a good record as a governor and as a king maker. But he failed in 3 ways.

1. Asking us to vote for this present administration which is the worst in the history of Nigeria. He got us where we are today.
2. Lying about his age and his health condition.
3. Drug related past.

One who cannot tell the truth and one who is not honorable are one and the same. They should never be considered as we have better people to serve. If a Yoruba man must be the next president, the following should be considered:
1. Dele Farotimi
2. Ambode
3. Fashola

But if it must be from the SS, we should consider the following:
1. Donal Duke
2. Yesom Wike

This is just my thought if we really want development and not just politicizing the lives of Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
In as much as I hate to agree, sowore is right...

You can't wait to be president before you do the right thing, you sat and watched while Buhari was destroying things and did nothing, even the first lady did more than you

And don't tell me the office of the vice president has no power, Atiku would disagree

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by oyeb15: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
You are both scammers
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Toks2008(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
etokhana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10162197570532837&id=803267836

Never knew Sowore Is this dumb.

I just lost any form of respect for him.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Belial06: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jazzlite:
As a non apc member I'll gladly support osinbajo than anything in PDP at the moment

Sound comment from a sound mind.

I agree , at the moment. Except they surprise us and bring in someone we would all be amazed to see not the crop of criminals there who are exactly like APC goons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jazzlite:
As a non apc member I'll gladly support osinbajo than anything in PDP at the moment

And I'll gladly support Atiku than to support Osibanjo

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by HeeBraHim2(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
Dukeolumidemans:
Is this exactly what I have been saying since?
[/s]

Dead man talking .... Osinbajo is bigger than the whole igbo race.

Go and dust off your APGA.... No way for slave to have ticket in APC AND PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Gt321(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
headSmasher:
Did Anyim and Peter Obi say anything about the senseless killing in Igbo land? that is what politicians do.

You sound idiotic sir

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Mariangeles(f): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
I'd choose Osibanjo over Sowore any day!

Beware of people who tell you negative things to believe about others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by LollySeaSide: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
The transfer window will soon open.
Let's just wait and see the wonders that will play out.
Some defections will be more shocking than Sammy Okposu's case.
Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Toks2008(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
izombie:
you people like to attack the messenger and ignore the message. Did sowore lie? Osinbajo has never said anything against herdsmen killings. Nothing against kidnappings. The man is just a statue

You guys have no idea how this things work.

It is a good thing that we have a reference to point at talking about when Osinbajo became the acting president.

That should tell any reasonable person that he is not a puppet in any way.

There is no way he can openly counter his principal but the body language is clear.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Amalekki: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Atiku no send you. He will condemn his boss, he will condemn religious intolerance, he will condemn inequality. However, he will still scam you. Na Naija we dey grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Lovenorth: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oga pastor tell that to your Church members or your fellow Christians
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by bizhop01: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jazzlite:
I agree you are not APC member you only mine skulls for APC cool

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Flier: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cmanforall:
Anybody who is part of the present government and cannot voice out against the hardship in Nigeria is a scam and shouldn't be the next president
Vice is actually useless,it's just like a ghost worker
If you try to breath,the principal will remove you asap.
I think Osinbanjo will make a very good president

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Mariangeles(f): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

And I'll gladly support Atiku than to support Osibanjo

Give Osibanjo just 2 years, and Nigeria will be up and running again. I believe strongly.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by nextstep(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Please let Sowore just go and find one corner to chill, sip origin, and watch football, abeg. This guy just likes insulting people up and down, yet at the end of the day, could not garner up to 34 thousand votes - barely bigger than the population of LASU. Meaning student body leaders have more pull than this guy.

Osinbajo is one of the few leaders I can see has great potential. You want him to do what? He can only go along with his principal (Buhari), because that's the position of VP. If he becomes president, he can chart his own course and has shown he can govern well in the times Buhari was away. Heads and shoulders above noise making Sowore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by 24brains(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Let Him Scam us in Peace. It Is Better for A Professor to scam us than A Cow scaming elites.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Khaysee: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
An intelligent man
The system is our problem not an individual no individual can turn Nigeria around
We should all build a working system

Men clothing payment on delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by easzypeaszy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
sirp9898:
Apc and PDP
They are one people same idealogy
ppl wt dis mentality are alwys stagnant in life...dey kip saying dis
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by 3gpvids: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Osibanjo president of Nigeria?
Tufiakwa Nansense silent and lying fool

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by 8686(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Instead of cheap publicity, just sell yourself to Nigerians without pointing accusing fingers. What have you got to offer? Where is your family domiciled? At least we know the VP and his family lives here. The last big news about you was being disgraced while trying to hijack the ENDSARS protest. How about the herbalist that accompanied you the other day? Is he your running mate? They need to lay leg on you not hand.
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Masterito(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
You bloody APC member keep deceiving yourself.
Jazzlite:

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by ayindejimmy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
sirp9898:
Apc and PDP
They are one people same idealogy

Have you asked yourself why Nigerians keep voting only two parties?

There are over 100 political parties in the US but Americans only vote two of them for president, why?
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Lavisha(f): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
we know
Tinubu presidency DOA Osinbajo presidency DBA
SE/SS or the north continues
Na badbelle go Kee you las las
Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Fafesot: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Gullible Nigerians will not stop hurling insults at Osinbajo until they understand the duty and power capacity of the vice president of a country. Osinbajo is 100% answerable to the president who happens to be the decision maker. All he could do is to advise him, if he(the president) decides not to listen to him, then he(Osinbajo) has no option than to follow his orders.
You call a man who sacked Daura, the DSS boss cus of incapability a scam? the man who ruled Nigeria as the acting president and things began to change a scam?

Sowore himself is the biggest scam..
I never supported his cause from day 1, he's so disrespectful and sees fault in everyone excepts himself..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Hamiltonii: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
chamboy:
I prefer Osinbajo scaming to Obi's. I don't see Obi as an intellectual or someone with persistency or wisdom

You're deaf and dumb!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
While I believe Osibanjo has all the leadership materials and qualities this nation has been deprived of since the era of Tafawa Balewa, Thomas Sankara, Awolowo, Nkrumah, etc, the unsightly and obvious failings of his principal will continue to shadow him like an evil eclipse!

His ratings have been nosediving with every second spent beside Buhari! Such a pity!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
izombie:
you people like to attack the messenger and ignore the message. Did sowore lie? Osinbajo has never said anything against herdsmen killings. Nothing against kidnappings. The man is just a statue

What should he say about herdsmen killings and kidnappings? If he says they are on top of the situation, will you people be contented?

VPs are usually very quiet. Biden was an even more quiet VP to Obama, and so too Trump's VP.

I don't know what you people expect Osinbajo to be saying against herdsmen's killings. You expect him to be condemning his boss, and be forming rebel or disloyal subordinate?

I think you people are just being unfair to Buhari and Osinbajo. People believe that Buhari is pampering Fulani herdsmen because he is Fulani, but if you understand that this Fulani herdsmen problem is age-long, you will understand why the president is treating it with caution.

Successive governments have treated this issue with high-handedness, but did it end the problem? No.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.