Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone (33037 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Great0ne1: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Raalsalghul:

And that's what I like about women; they can be very cold, logical, calculating, ruthless and unforgiving when they want to make their moves.
They can be very ruthless
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by deeLima86(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2022
Romanoff:

If you've found a decent woman in her, hold her tight and after you've relocated, marry her and work on her relocating with you.

Word on the street, especially canada is that it is hard to find love there, especially amongst Nigerians.

All everyone wants to do there is have fun and move on to the next one.

My friends in Canada for over two years now, none done see relationship, a guy and a lady.

Na so so dating woes I dey hear.

If she not worth it, tell her now and let her go o.

I tell you, it’s easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for guys/babes to find life partner in Canada. Nor be joke oh!
What is trending over there now, it’s guys looking for 3 some and the babes also enjoy going with their fellow friend to bleep a guy just to have fun. Those people don’t have iota of morals in them anymore. The married people are even worse, they keep searching everywhere for random sexx.

Our people are really loosing it in oversea. They get easily carried away and forget so quick the reason they left Nigeria.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by BarrElChapo(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:
So my girlfriend wanted to use my phone to call her mom last week during the brief black out, While going through the phone she saw apps that were to prepare someone to migrate as a skilled worker into some european countries.

She immediately got pissed and was just shouting that i was planning on leaving her without informing her. The truth is i downloaded those apps to see if i could get a better opportunity abroad but have never opened any of them.

It took some explaining before i was able to convince her that i wasnt planning to leave or atleast anytime soon. I deleted those apps and will just browse stuff about it on my PC when i'm free, if i get the chance to go i will maybe help her to work her way when i am comfortable.

Sorry oh.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by kabillionaire(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2022
This is my problem with some people.

You came online asking for advice, now that is being given, you're here arguing whether you're a SIMP or not.

Then, what are you, an slowpoke?
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by clems88(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2022
So you deleted was will help your future. Inna you are not serious. That's not love , it's foolishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by joyandfaith: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

how am I a simple man?

you deleted apps due to her rants. Girlfriend, not even wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by ayindejimmy(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

Its funny how you just hide behind your keypad and be calling someone a simple man. Do you know what me and her have been through in this life? Not everyone has the same heart, you can sit their idly without love and be happy... In the meantime leave the few of us to enjoy what we have

Why are you replying all these kids shouting "simp" up and down? They are kids FFS! . They can't identify a woman of substance even if they run into her.
Do you and allow them wallow in their world of fallacies.
You don't owe any MF an explanation
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Mrklemo(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2022
If you lose your job today or go broke. She will marry the next available person.

This is science, don't argue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by captainking(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2022
TuFab:

You mean SIMPlest man?
They don't know that some ladies throw subtle tantrums to see if a man has some balls or not.
No woman likes a jittery man who can't boldly defend a decision/action he has taken.
Spits...
You are absolutely correct..
they want a man that mans up...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Oselu28(f): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2022
so what is the purpose of opening this thread undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by bluefilm: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

how am I a simple man?

There is a very big difference between SIMPle and simple.

But I am not going to explain it to you any further.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Pharaohny: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2022
You're a mumu man
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Romanoff(f): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2022
deeLima86:

I tell you, it’s easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for guys/babes to find life partner in Canada. Nor be joke oh!
What is trending now over there now, it’s guys looking for 3 some and the babes also enjoy going with their fellow friend to bleep a guy just to have fun. Those people don’t have iota of morals in them anymore. The married people are even worse, they keep searching everywhere for random sexx.

Our people are really loosing it in oversea. They get easily carried away and forget so quick the reason they left Nigeria.

My dear, the stories I've heard about their dating life on Canada is scary.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Someodds: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:
So my girlfriend wanted to use my phone to call her mom last week during the brief black out, While going through the phone she saw apps that were to prepare someone to migrate as a skilled worker into some european countries.

She immediately got pissed and was just shouting that i was planning on leaving her without informing her. The truth is i downloaded those apps to see if i could get a better opportunity abroad but have never opened any of them.

It took some explaining before i was able to convince her that i wasnt planning to leave or atleast anytime soon. I deleted those apps and will just browse stuff about it on my PC when i'm free, if i get the chance to go i will maybe help her to work her way when i am comfortable.
Mugu
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, the people saying that are the so-called redpillers that lack love and have being heartbroken a couple of times. So they don’t anyone else finding love.

What happened to making money as a couple? What happened to enjoying life as a couple?

Some comments here are just somehow
Men are becoming more conscious of the emotional manipulations of the female folk. That's the gospel of the Red Pill
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by namo77: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2022
I don’t know why this is on the front page
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by apple30(f): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy

They don use Toto water cook for this one cry
grin I dnt knw when I laugh out loud in my office ,dat draws my colleagues attention ..looking at me like “wats wrong with this one grin gringrin una no go kill person for this app grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by NwaliE01: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

If you're planning to leave, Biko leave!
Don't allow anyone hold you back.
You have your life to leave and she has hers.

Make abroad guy come her way to see if she can't leave you with speed of light.

Don't leave to impress any girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by pquaver(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Simran94:

So, in summary you are saying only women cheat?
What about men? Or was it not this same Nairaland that we have seen stories of men cheating on their girlfriends with their Gfs younger sisters land cousins? Is it not this same Nairaland we saw a story of a man that was supposed to get married to a lady in a month time but ended up abandoning her and marrying someone else?

Some Men Cheat, some women cheat but does that mean we don’t have men and women that are faithful to their partners?

Did u see where I said only women cheat? I said he should just be as brutal as the girl will be to him if she was in his position. Simple
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by macjurek(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2022
My dear brother,that type of Girl will work on you spiritually now to travel or migrate as a professional, for the fear of the unknown .
Well if you love yourself me your future brighter,but that kind of girl not woman material be warned guy.....
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Zaggadhat: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2022
She's your Girlfriend not wife. Always remember that..my guy she can have 10 million in her account and still collect your last 10k, women are more secretive than men and for her to even know the apps at first glance should've given you an idea cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by snoopz: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Bros you never see gf o na destroyer dey live with you so o
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by deeLima86(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Romanoff:

My dear, the stories I've heard about their dating life on Canada is scary.

I am not exaggerating. Our ppl dey live sodom and Gomorrah lifestyle over there.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:

Only a foolish man will be looking for a Nigerian girl's Love when in Canada.
seconded. Only an idiot would travel abroad and be looking for Nigerian ladies to date. What’s wrong with dating the locals ?
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Ceejay57: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2022
onye eriri eri
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by doyin01: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2022
Senomi:
Y'all should free the guy abeg, I dunno y everyone's recent slogan is "make money", ''hustle n forget love'' wether you like it or not love is very important same as relationships, by the time you make ur money you'll see majority of the pple you hv around u are gold diggers and fake friends, that's wen life will hit u hard, and you may end up livin the rest of ur life as a very miserable and frustrated old man.

I'm not even up to 20, but still I know what's very important, money first b4 love, but that doesn't mean I hv conditioned my mind to see girls as people that are a threat to my life, majority of guys just view women as something else, it's more of a hatred brewing in their minds n hearts, they now see women as threats and it's really not a healthy mindset any guy should hv, men hv made the whole thing look as if they're being threatened by zombies just like a terrible apocalypse, it's a really a sick mentality, it's really sad
I am not surprised that you are not up to 20...one can easily know your age with this your clueless comment.....In the next five years you will understand better

what the OP did is totally wrong...even both sensible males and females will condemn it...even the females know deep down that his act was foolish but for selfish reason the ladies will not come on nairaland to abuse the OP because it favours their gender...but deep down they know that the op is foolish for the act.. same way a guy might support a fellow guy that cheats on his babe but deep down he knows that what the guy did is wrong but you do not expect him to say it openly...

....SELF LOVE is the greatest love that a human should have....you must love yourself first....the Bible said love your neighbour the way you love yourself.. ..even the Bible is aware of the importance of self-love......Getting a better life for himself is an act of self-love...and it is greater than any love you can demand from any other person...what the op did is FOOLISHNESS not love .......

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Romanoff(f): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2022
deeLima86:

I am not exaggerating. Our ppl dey live sodom and Gomorrah lifestyle over there.

I dey hear the gist.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by 99thEnemy(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

if she wants to she could've but she sacrificed a lot for me....
E never do you before.

The way my babe then sacrificed and the way she was down, then the way she moved on..

I just couldn't calculate.

for you, e be like say you come here just to catch cruise, argue and Justify your SIMPlicity.

You will stall in life with this your attitude.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Skidee: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2022
The problem you had, was bringing this post here in the first place. The post is totally unnecessary. And meanwhile you acted so immaturely deleting apps because of your girlfriend's outburst, hence the reason why those mofos were calling you Simp.

The solution to what happened wasn't necessary and posting it here wasn't necessary too.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Hassanmaye(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy

They don use Toto water cook for this one cry
Haha
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Mozegee: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Please do help me with those applications, especially one for ielts exam. Life is becoming miserable here.
CriticMaestro:

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by asthmacoughend(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

WOooow, what a SIMPle man you're
. A Professional Simp He is ...How sure is he that she would even Marry him ...Even though he has Plans to Travel Abroad it means he would abandon the plan for a girl who could even be sleeping with another man..mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.