Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,659 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone (33047 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

Men are becoming more conscious of the emotional manipulations of the female folk. That's the gospel of the Red Pill
Lol, emotional manipulations? You mean online?
Because the exact opposite is what is happening offline?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2022
pquaver:

Did u see where I said only women cheat? I said he should just be as brutal as the girl will be to him if she was in his position. Simple
Your post said “This women have no heart” and you went ahead to describe a story. That only means you assert that all women cheat, instead of “some” just like some men cheat.

And how exactly do you know that the girl would do same to him? Didn’t you read the OPs other comment saying the Girl has sacrificed a lot for him in the course of their relationship? Didn’t you see where the OP said they have both been through difficult times together for years? If she was what you narrated, why hasn’t she left him for someone else? Why bother to sacrifice many things for him during the relationship?

It’s so easy for you all to just sit and judge women based on some stories forgetting Men are worse.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by yenboy(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:
So my girlfriend wanted to use my phone to call her mom last week during the brief black out, While going through the phone she saw apps that were to prepare someone to migrate as a skilled worker into some european countries.

She immediately got pissed and was just shouting that i was planning on leaving her without informing her. The truth is i downloaded those apps to see if i could get a better opportunity abroad but have never opened any of them.

It took some explaining before i was able to convince her that i wasnt planning to leave or atleast anytime soon. I deleted those apps and will just browse stuff about it on my PC when i'm free, if i get the chance to go i will maybe help her to work her way when i am comfortable.

Bros abeg was the name of the app mbok.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by ridbell01(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2022
My brother put yourself first.. always look for how to improve your life, if going outside will be better go for it dont allow p**ssy to hold you down. Don't trust them if she see someone better than you she might leave
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2022
doyin01:
I am not surprised that you are not up to 20...one can easily know your age with this your clueless comment.....In the next five years you will understand better

what the OP did is totally wrong...even both sensible males and females will condemn it...even the females know deep down that his act was foolish but for selfish reason the ladies will not come on nairaland to abuse the OP because it favours their gender...but deep down they know that the op is foolish for the act.. same way a guy might support a fellow guy that cheats on his babe but deep down he knows that what the guy did is wrong but you do not expect him to say it openly...

....SELF LOVE is the greatest love that a human should have....you must love yourself first....the Bible said love your neighbour the way you love yourself.. ..even the Bible is aware of the importance of self-love......Getting a better life for himself is an act of self-love...and it is greater than any love you can demand from any other person...what the op did is FOOLISHNESS not love .......

Stop brewing hatred for women, there's more to life than that, y'all now see them as a threat, as if you'd rather have an encounter with sars or bokoharam than have anything to do with them. This mentality is sick bro, you guys should free yourselves abeg

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Alamkir: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:
So my girlfriend wanted to use my phone to call her mom last week during the brief black out, While going through the phone she saw apps that were to prepare someone to migrate as a skilled worker into some european countries.

She immediately got pissed and was just shouting that i was planning on leaving her without informing her. The truth is i downloaded those apps to see if i could get a better opportunity abroad but have never opened any of them.

It took some explaining before i was able to convince her that i wasnt planning to leave or atleast anytime soon. I deleted those apps and will just browse stuff about it on my PC when i'm free, if i get the chance to go i will maybe help her to work her way when i am comfortable.

One of The easiest way to get a chance abroad is couples visa..... If u love her, u will go with her
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by revived2: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2022
Keepem:
seconded. Only an idiot would travel abroad and be looking for Nigerian ladies to date. What’s wrong with dating the locals ?

You go pay child allowance for 18yrs grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Alamkir: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

Do you even know whether she is financially capable of moving abroad? some of you see everything through the same lense
Dnt mind them, they are using their situation to judge urs. I blame u for coming to Nairaland with these crap
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by lomprico(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

So o! Wetin u want make we do now as una don settle the matter?
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by shomutuski(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

h

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by pquaver(m): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Simran94:

Your post said “This women have no heart” and you went ahead to describe a story. That only means you assert that all women cheat, instead of “some” just like some men cheat.

And how exactly do you know that the girl would do same to him? Didn’t you read the OPs other comment saying the Girl has sacrificed a lot for him in the course of their relationship? Didn’t you see where the OP said they have both been through difficult times together for years? If she was what you narrated, why hasn’t she left him for someone else? Why bother to sacrifice many things for him during the relationship?

It’s so easy for you all to just sit and judge women based on some stories forgetting Men are worse.

Yes and I stand by it. I am a man and I speak on the side of men. When the story of destiny helper will be on frontpage do women advocate for men? I repeat my sentence again and it is a fact.. This women got no heart when the travel they never remember their old relationship in Nigeria.. They remember they must go higher.. There are many guys I know who maintain theirs even after going abroad. Pls do u know any woman who has done such? It's simple do yo them what they do to you. Women always want what they can never give u in return and it's a fact.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Berankis: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

You be mumu! Better plan and be man, the same woman will humiliate you if you fail to provide.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Huracio(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
so because she questions you so you had to threw away the reason you downloaded those apps and deleted them. nawa for you..

Bros I don't know your age ooo but you should have understands that the type of woman you get married to will determine how you life will be. it could be miserable or full of success and peace..

that girl no want your progress ooooo, if she want your progress she go interested in those apps and even Happy about it...

if you like no follow your dreams and goals coz of woman, she go dump you in future when you're poor and she gets to meet a rich man...you eyes go clear....
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
pquaver:

Yes and I stand by it. I am a man and I speak on the side of men. When the story of destiny helper will be on frontpage do women advocate for men? I repeat my sentence again and it is a fact.. This women got no heart when the travel they never remember their old relationship in Nigeria.. They remember they must go higher.. There are many guys I know who maintain theirs even after going abroad. Pls do u know any woman who has done such? It's simple do yo them what they do to you. Women always want what they can never give u in return and it's a fact.
Lol, see this guy sha. There are over 200 million Nigerians and you are asking like you know every single one of them. I have a few female friends that applied for work visas and Student visas to the UK and Canada. And since they were in a relationship they had to get married to their boyfriends here in Nigeria before traveling so it would be easy for their now husbands to apply as “Dependants” of their wives when applying for Visa so they can join them in the UK and Canada. These ladies were the ones who paid for their respective apartments and are currently running the home financially till their husbands are able to get jobs over there. If every woman is what you portray a small fraction of women to be, my friends would have actually ended the relationships and moved on leaving their Bfs in Nigeria.

My female cousin had to also get married to her Bf here in Nigeria before she moved to Canada, her husband was able to apply as a dependant of my cousin over there, he has gone to join her last month already

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Huracio(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
I like the way you SIMPly deleted those apps...good and nice boy...husband material....

your Dad for give you heavy slap for face... you deleted what could give you a fortune and life changing because you don't want to lose a woman...
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by fattprince(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
shomutuski:

fcking pvssy. man up, ijiot. she will stop you from growing and leave you for a man that has levelled up already, you are not even upto 30 you don they whipped.

chase excellence and women will never let you rest. leave naija oooo

i left last year September and i am touching money i never dreamt of, i take care of my woman better and my family and i am sure my babe is glad i took the risk to come out here. last year i spent my xmas in budapest, this year summer vacation nah for uk.

there's always room for improvement for men cus we age like wine, remember the story of the lady that wanted to travel out. you see the backlash that was meted out on her bf? you better jaaapa and help your family. omo odee

my woman is coming in to eu this year and we go run am 50/50, if the relationship cut i can pick from a billion more now, i have built my character and finance to that level. strive to be a king and always be a value man, she no go ever leave.

even if she did, your life is always good, you gave her a taste
Shomu., I hope to be a foreign country before year ends.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by shomutuski(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
fattprince:

Shomu., I hope to be a foreign country before year ends.

very very very possible my brother.

I came in through my MSC

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Sheriman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:

This is why you're a SIMPle man.

Ask yourself, if that girl is in the position to japa, will she consider you?

You guys should learn to differentiate between being in Love and being Foolish!
Next time please put simultaneously!! Being in love and being foolish simultaneously
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nicepoker(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

Do you even know whether she is financially capable of moving abroad? some of you see everything through the same lense
You are too defensive. Sign of insecurity.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by ABUPHARM(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
apple30:
grin I dnt knw when I laugh out loud in my office ,dat draws my colleagues attention ..looking at me like “wats wrong with this one grin gringrin una no go kill person for this app grin grin
Reading your comment make me laugh out loud for the second time in the lecture room, Lecturer just give me my phone with a stern warning for the last time. Nairlanders no go kee person o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by pquaver(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, see this guy sha. There are over 200 million Nigerians and you are asking like you know every single one of them. I have a few female friends that applied for work visas and Student visas to the UK and Canada. And since they were in a relationship they had to get married to their boyfriends here in Nigeria before traveling so it would be easy for their now husbands to apply as “Dependants” of their wives when applying for Visa so they can join them in the UK and Canada. These ladies were the ones who paid for their respective apartments and are currently running the home financially till their husbands are able to get jobs over there. If every woman is what you portray a small fraction of women to be, my friends would have actually ended the relationships and moved on leaving their Bfs in Nigeria.

My female cousin had to also get married to her Bf here in Nigeria before she moved to Canada, her husband was able to apply as a dependant of my cousin over there, he has gone to join her last month already

You see the above na big lie.. They ladies where already married before getting the opportunities. Guys also take their already married wives abroad.. You stylishly sidesteped my statement.. A single Nigerian girl who travels abroad does not hold the already existing relationship serious, she believes there is an opportunity to go higher and that is what we are talking about.. So when the woman get destiny helper abroad why shouldnt guy too? Some of guy marry still women they left behind but women never do that.. And that is a fact.. I am saying what is good for goose is good for ganda..
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by heniford2: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

Its funny how you just hide behind your keypad and be calling someone a simple man. Do you know what me and her have been through in this life? Not everyone has the same heart, you can sit their idly without love and be happy... In the meantime leave the few of us to enjoy what we have
Nothing special she's calculating her time with u,if you doubt it give me her number i will give to a friend in Nigeria that will ask her out she will accept and dumb ur ass undecided undecided Reason woman only stay with a guy for a reason or benefit she's getting u really F up be smart never lose guild no matter what because at run it usually ends in tears of regret undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by iTearHerToto: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:

A very big disgrace to his community!

Placing a Nigerian girlfriend ahead of his career. Foolish boy!
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by seyz91(m): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Bouncing2(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
SIMP sad
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by 9jausedauto: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

Dis one na first class mumu, ur girlfriend self no be ur wife...u re a mumu man
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Danny5050: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Shame on you... You're in a bondage not relationship. So, it's now a crime to have some app on your phone... Better correct or leave that relationship before it's too late.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by MoneyTrees(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

some of you are just kids, deep down you want somebody to love but you are scared they wont love you back... I have been there before, thats why its easy for you guys to dismiss anything like love

Oga I'm not impressed with you angry
Accept corrections, from all indications, that which you're denying is 100% true
If you don't change your ways, you will never be a real niggar
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Amumaigwe: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

And this nonsense lands on the front page. Op, what is the lesson you want to pass on to please?
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Dewayy: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
if you want to travel abroad.. You will not go because of her??
Please say yes and come and collect the award for SIMPle man of the year.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Prettyclown: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
The guy foolish no be small
Kriss216:

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Romanoff:

The age is the first hindrance.

Second is they live in separate towns, one in Ontario, another on Toronto.

Then one is a muslim, the other a christian.

Ko le werk noni.
Toronto is the capital of Ontario. The same place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos / Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.