Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone (33005 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Simran94:

I disagree to this though.

Just like a whole lot of Celebrities live a fake like for Social media, we have a lot of people who say and do things just to “belong”. See this REDPILL thing has become a thing on NL, a lot of guys on NL will say and do things so as not to look weak and be tagged a “SIMP”.

Lol, don’t always believe what you read or see online.
That’s the trick
You're right on this though
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
truthsayer009:

Thanks for the correction, it was she labelled it and i went with the flow "Second is they live in separate towns, one in Ontario, another on Toronto." . I couldn't even remember myself. But my point was that moving from one place to another isn't as close we think states in Nigeria are.
Yeah. Canada is the second biggest country in the world so that is common sense.
It’s still the same state, whether it’s the next neighborhood or a full day’s drive. For things like a relationship, such excuses are just what they are, excuses. Distance hasn’t stopped people of totally different cultures on totally different continents to fall in love and eventually get married.

There are other factors, those are her real reasons, she doesn’t just see attraction happening there.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by pquaver(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Simran94:

“Some women” not women, you people like to generalize a lot. Just say you have not seen women who makes sacrifices for their men because I have seen them and I am also one of them.

OK let me give in to you but not some. I will say Most
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by bigcee(m): 2:19am On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:
cheesy
They don use Toto water cook for this one cry
Lwkmd grin

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Jennifer89(f): 5:27am On Feb 01, 2022
CriticMaestro:

if she wants to she could've but she sacrificed a lot for me....

so because if her you will not travel out of the country if the opportunity arises?

chia!!! who did this to you? guy you never get sense

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by TheGreatIYANU: 5:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

This is why you're a SIMPle man.

Ask yourself, if that girl is in the position to japa, will she consider you?

You guys should learn to differentiate between being in Love and being Foolish!

I'm not a redpiller but for the first time ever... I SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE!
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by sharpwriter(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Senomi:
Y'all should free the guy abeg, I dunno y everyone's recent slogan is "make money", ''hustle n forget love'' wether you like it or not love is very important same as relationships, by the time you make ur money you'll see majority of the pple you hv around u are gold diggers and fake friends, that's wen life will hit u hard, and you may end up livin the rest of ur life as a very miserable and frustrated old man.

I'm not even up to 20, but still I know what's very important, money first b4 love, but that doesn't mean I hv conditioned my mind to see girls as people that are a threat to my life, majority of guys just view women as something else, it's more of a hatred brewing in their minds n hearts, they now see women as threats and it's really not a healthy mindset any guy should hv, men hv made the whole thing look as if they're being threatened by zombies just like a terrible apocalypse, it's a really a sick mentality, it's really sad
You are not up to 20 and you are typing like this? I salute your intelligence for you to even reason like this. You have the heart of an elder and I'm proud of you.

I also like your English, especially for the fact that you are able to give punctuations and type decently unlike many here that type like mad entities cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
sharpwriter:

You are not up to 20 and you are typing like this? I salute your intelligence for you to even reason like this. You have the heart of an elder and I'm proud of you.

I also like your English, especially for the fact that you are able to give punctuations and type decently unlike many here that type like mad entities cheesy

I really appreciate boss, I'm on cloud 9 right now

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by sharpwriter(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Skidee:
The problem you had, was bringing this post here in the first place. The post is totally unnecessary. And meanwhile you acted so immaturely deleting apps because of your girlfriend's outburst, hence the reason why those mofos were calling you Simp.

The solution to what happened wasn't necessary and posting it here wasn't necessary too.
Gbam! Exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by odaniel1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
"...May we find the ones that love us cos the ones that never did, showed us.." _Anonymous

The signs of rot always show but somehow, we ignore them out of getting 'caught up in the feeling'
The level of infidelity and chaos in relationships these days is so crazy. I sometimes wonder if there is ever a need for the search for true love. But yet again, it is important that one loves and is loved back. *Important but not MANDATORY*

Having said that, when you try to fix that broken wall and it cracks again... it's best to damage the entirety. Love no longer lives here.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by BluntCrazeMan: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
CriticMaestro:

how am I a simple man?
Why would you delete the App?
Do you owe her any explanations for trying to know more about your chances of leaving this country?
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by BluntCrazeMan: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
CriticMaestro:

Its funny how you just hide behind your keypad and be calling someone a simple man. Do you know what me and her have been through in this life? Not everyone has the same heart, you can sit their idly without love and be happy... In the meantime leave the few of us to enjoy what we have
If that's how you go about deleting a lot of things about yourself, even when they are not a threat to anything,, then you're in a cage, and not in love

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.