Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone (33046 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by udomma1005(m): 12:35am On Jan 31, 2022
Goshhhhhh!
Those 17 & 19 year old dudes in the south west should have rather used you or burnt your head for that money ritual stuff because as it stands, you're of no use and will not be of any use to mankind undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by udomma1005(m): 12:40am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

how am I a simple man?
Which educational attainment would we assume you have around your person?
He said that you are a "SIMP" grin
Google that clown!

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by udomma1005(m): 12:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:

This is why you're a SIMPle man.

Ask yourself, if that girl is in the position to japa, will she consider you?

You guys should learn to differentiate between being in Love and being Foolish!
Point of correction abro!
Not being foolish but extremely foolish!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by udomma1005(m): 12:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy

They don use Toto water cook for this one cry
Aswear!
E don suck am join grin

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by luminouz(m): 1:02am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:
So my girlfriend wanted to use my phone to call her mom last week during the brief black out, While going through the phone she saw apps that were to prepare someone to migrate as a skilled worker into some european countries. She immediately got pissed and was just shouting that i was planning on leaving her without informing her. The truth is i downloaded those apps to see if i could get a better opportunity abroad but have never opened any of them. It took some explaining before i was able to convince her that i wasnt planning to leave or atleast anytime soon. I deleted those apps and will just browse stuff about it on my PC when i'm free, if i get the chance to go i will maybe help her to work her way when i am comfortable.

Delete your apps because your gf complained

Who are these weakass niggas

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Powersurge: 2:18am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

how am I a simple man?

Bros u are very SIMPle. Wait until she has opportunity to go and leave your sorry ass. Don't be deceived by crocodile tears, in this life everybody thinks about himself or herself first before the next person. Do you think if dt ur girl has sure "Americana" who is ready to migrate her she would think twice about you? You go dey delete app. Continue.

There was a story here about a guy who sent 3m to his girl for wedding, babe use am process traveling and japa. SIMPle man was left with egg on his face.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Qatar2022: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2022
Raalsalghul:

While the male gender may be logical in other endeavours, I don't think same can be said in relationships.

Men use their emotions a lot in relationships while women use their brain.

It's very wrong

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by phemmyfour: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:
So my girlfriend wanted to use my phone to call her mom last week during the brief black out, While going through the phone she saw apps that were to prepare someone to migrate as a skilled worker into some european countries. She immediately got pissed and was just shouting that i was planning on leaving her without informing her. The truth is i downloaded those apps to see if i could get a better opportunity abroad but have never opened any of them. It took some explaining before i was able to convince her that i wasnt planning to leave or atleast anytime soon. I deleted those apps and will just browse stuff about it on my PC when i'm free, if i get the chance to go i will maybe help her to work her way when i am comfortable.
SIMP....you better chase your future if the opportunity comes. You think she LL let you know if reverse is the case. SELF LOVE first!

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy

They don use Toto water cook for this one cry

He's an idiot, SIMPS are so stupid and emotionally blind , thinking they're in love.

The foolish boy doesn't know he's been emotionally manipulated by that girl. SIMPS are so blind, advising them is a total waste of time

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2022
So you deleted the apps because She saw it on your phone? angry

OP, you're not Only a SIMP but an idiot angry

That girl is emotionally Manipulating you and you're happy, thinking you're in love. Mumu man. Because of a girl, Your type will reject an opportunity to travel abroad for a better life. Be there simping around, that girl will not think twice in dumping your ass once a rich guy approaches her.

This is a new year and you're already simping around angry

39 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by DAMIMONY: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Your girlfriend na enemy of progress.run far Mr brada

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:
So my girlfriend wanted to use my phone to call her mom last week during the brief black out, While going through the phone she saw apps that were to prepare someone to migrate as a skilled worker into some european countries.

She immediately got pissed and was just shouting that i was planning on leaving her without informing her. The truth is i downloaded those apps to see if i could get a better opportunity abroad but have never opened any of them.

It took some explaining before i was able to convince her that i wasnt planning to leave or atleast anytime soon. I deleted those apps and will just browse stuff about it on my PC when i'm free, if i get the chance to go i will maybe help her to work her way when i am comfortable.

Person wry get 1 cloth no dey dance for rain. Help your self first �

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Foreigna2: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2022
That is how many of you don't progress in life because of the fools you're dating.

24 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by liya11: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

how am I a simple man?

You’re not a sim whatever that means, but bringing this here, hmmmm.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by ivolt: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

Its funny how you just hide behind your keypad and be calling someone a simple man. Do you know what me and her have been through in this life? Not everyone has the same heart, you can sit their idly without love and be happy... In the meantime leave the few of us to enjoy what we have
Stop replying him because he loves the attention.
He is a kid preparing for Jamb.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2022
udomma1005:

Which educational attainment would we assume you have around your person?
He said that you are a "SIMP" grin
Google that clown!

AA this is savage oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by YoungLionken(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Another problem with relationship..

These days men are saying/explaining too much to their women..

If it was opposite, she would have left without informing you(seen and heard cases like that)..

If you're interested in traveling out, please do it discreetly. When you get there, you can decide whether or not to bring her in..

Let me believe you got things under control in the so called relationship...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Zenithpeak(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:
So my girlfriend wanted to use my phone to call her mom last week during the brief black out, While going through the phone she saw apps that were to prepare someone to migrate as a skilled worker into some european countries.

She immediately got pissed and was just shouting that i was planning on leaving her without informing her. The truth is i downloaded those apps to see if i could get a better opportunity abroad but have never opened any of them.

It took some explaining before i was able to convince her that i wasnt planning to leave or atleast anytime soon. I deleted those apps and will just browse stuff about it on my PC when i'm free, if i get the chance to go i will maybe help her to work her way when i am comfortable.

You girl is a monitoring spirit from your maternal home department.

Becareful!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Hassanmaye(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

WOooow, what a SIMPle man you're
Haha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Savedday: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Foreigna2: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2022
udomma1005:
Goshhhhhh!
Those 17 & 19 year old dudes in the south west should have rather used you or burnt your head for that money ritual stuff because as it stands, you're of no use and will not be of any use to mankind undecided

In the alternative, you can carry his head and give it to your mother to cook soup. Heard it's a delicacy in your place.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Arisenews2: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2022
SIMP! Na woman go kill you. Imagine. Smelling post!

Watch the interesting story of how the Bakassi Boys Ended the reign of one of Nigeria's most notorious criminal, Derico Nwamama (Okwudili)
Watch his interesting story below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNPRcHw8qGo

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by deflover(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2022
what a simp

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Newboss(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2022
So you delete app because of a girl that won't think twice before fûcking a bigger or richer dick?

Simping dey happen sha.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2022
Romanoff:

The guy is way younger.

My sister, age is just a number. Connect them if you really care about them and let love do the rest, to find love for Canada na war oh.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by smiliyB(f): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I tire o undecided
illicit:
Ok

So....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by TechCapon(m): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

you be mumu. So she's more important than your future

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by blackjah(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Well... You Be M**U

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by Worksunlimited: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2022
CriticMaestro:

How old are you again?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by AmazingELixir: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2022
undecided undecided

How is this piece of crap front page worthy....a guy on his own volition decided to be a SIMPle man according to resident Redpillers and a mod decided to torture some of us this morning with a heap load of crap.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone by everythinggirly(f): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2022
She's right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos / Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.