Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (256131 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by chrisawi: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2022
I swear you go like aproko wella.

FlowerGirl040:
Congratulations Oyin grin you now have a baby girl,your type will protect their female child from boys,like mother hen cheesy

Ifeoma why you make me cry with you na cry cry I really felt your pains

Ebi, your brother disappointed you but nothing can be done,he now belongs to your cult group,I cried with you.

Hope kelechi will not sell our oyin out someday Sha,abi oyin sell kelechi out undecided

Op well done,thanks for the back to back update.

Let the actions start grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2022
I know this is none of my business but i have to say this.....
angry CAN SOME OF Y'ALL STOP QUOTING EVERY FVCKING THING THE OP POST FOR GOODNESS SAKE??!!!!!!!!!!

No be say page go dey full...you go think say op don drop wella...only for you to realize that one human BEANS quoted everything he wrote angry

Abeg let's be guided...thank you

Op....God be with you but if i may ask...what year did this occur??

#Drops_Mic grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by tankoagaie: 12:56am On Mar 11, 2022
see me i de follow op gradually but i no know wettin (o p)means oo and op u may be addicted sxx but me de addicted to story cos i alway check it more than ten time daily

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 11, 2022
chrisawi:
I swear you go like aproko wella.

Ah!! shocked shocked
This particular story needs aproko grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Emychina(m): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2022
All this people quoting what op dropped.i swear,u all are mad.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Localemperor: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2022
marshalcarter:
I know this is none of my business but i have to say this.....
angry CAN SOME OF Y'ALL STOP QUOTING EVERY FVCKING THING THE OP POST FOR GOODNESS SAKE??!!!!!!!!!!

No be say page go dey full...you go think say op don drop wella...only for you to realize that one human BEANS quoted everything he wrote angry

Abeg let's be guided...thank you

Op....God be with you but if i may ask...what year did this occur??

#Drops_Mic grin
The Op is been careful about giving such details as date and location. Have you not noticed that he did not tell us his department and faculty...

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2022
Localemperor:
The Op is been careful about giving such details as date and location. Have you not noticed that he did not tell us his department and faculty...
I noticed that brotherly

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Reminderz: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2022
Localemperor:
yeah, and why do anyone wanna know that? does it matter?

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Emychina(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Reminderz:

Oga it matters oo,before they wil locate op and catapult his head. Nairaland is filled with cultists oo.

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2022
Shankara project file has been with my head for almost 2days and he has not got in touch with him,he was billed twenty thousand,or it won't be giving to him. Shankara elder brother (Losky) is an aye that works in high court. Losky is one of the people I look up to,he didn't just graduate he went for service, got a good paying job and he's still a rugged lord till today.

Losky: They told you to collect my brother project and you did,did I not tell you to be watching him for me? You go collect o.

Me: Mi lordy no be like that,na my head say make I go rise am come. You know say if I no go,chief b go cripple me. No vex I go sort am out.

Losky: Egede(called some ayes) make una go dey with this man, make him collect 3 German dozen. Na so them rise me go beat me for back. I came back and hailed him. He bought us drinks and we all drank till my head came to the background. Him and Losky had two aside.

Losky: You go carry Shankara go see your head tomorrow, him go give you ten thousand. Make sure say him collect him file before una leave there.

You want make I dey check my head if him no give am? Why this two senior men no settle themselves, why them wan involve me.

The next day I went to Shankara department, we both went to look for my head,we met him in his department.

My head: Wetin you carry this man come do here?

Me: Na Losky say una don reason say make him come,see the kaluba him give me. I gave him the ten thousand.

My head: Called one of the b that mounted him to give me the file. All these bucu no wan get respect, he be like say we go enter them,this one them just dey do flexing for school, we go give them race small before this semester go end.

I collected the file and handed it to him,he gave me two thousand. My head gave me one thousand, but this bucu wey dey look me like say them force me bam before,don begin dread me like say I be suicidal squad.

Unlike when I got admission, the process was slow,this time, maybe because of the strike the previous year. By November there was matric and exams was fixed for December. I'll go to Lagos after exams.

I've been an aye for nine months and I've not been able to talk to any ju to join let alone bringing one in,Festus already has two k sons. I was envious of him. I will put effort to see if I can get at least one of this first year student bam,for the next time them go bam ju.

There is this guy in my department that was feeling my swag.He was always coming to study with me,just like play he said. OY I go like be wetin you be. The way babes they follow una and how una dey flex,I wan be like that.

Me: This one no sabi say na death dey call am. Like say I know death dey really call am. That one dey,but you go sort me 5k,if you bring the money come,I go run am for you.

Amos: Make I bring the money now or tomorrow?

Me: This boy serious o,I for bill am 8k,no wahala if you dey come school tomorrow bring am come make we go see men. The guy was excited, he was not aware that this month is the last he will see.

I have drawn Ndidiamaka map,but she is refusing to enter my hostel again,as if her science tell her wetin I dey plan for her. She will play with me inside school, but will never follow me home,this was a girl that has slept in my hostel more than ten times. Me I go catch her before she finish her program. Day for initiation came and I've had 3 jus,that I'm taking to the ground, only Amos paid 5k,the others paid me 3k,at the end of the initiation, Amos was unlucky, he could not make it out alive,he died in the ground.

That is one of the most unfortunate ways to die,because no one will ever be able to trace your death.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Reminderz: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Emychina:
Oga it matters oo,before they wil locate op and catapult his head. Nairaland is filled with cultists oo.
that's why I said the op doesn't need to reveal that. that the information is not necessary for anyone to know..

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2022
We all moved out of the ground as if nothing happened.

Nnamdi: No reason am too much o,na one of the things you go see for this movement, no ask of am,just wait make people begin ask before you talk anything. The new bams were not aware of what happened that day. I was emotional, because he was one of my closest pal in class. We all went to Festus hostel. My two ayes,me and Nnamdi. We gave them the necessary OT they will need for their Christmas.

Guys began to ask questions about Amos in class,this guy no dey miss lectures,abi him dey sick come go house? So many questions were been asked, but since nobody knew where he went to, there was no definite answer given,till first semester exams started, when his family came to look for him. Some said ritualist,others said accident on the highway, everyone was just giving their own opinion. I was just looking, I didn't say anything about the guy,but I was feeling guilty as if I was the one that killed him.

First year second semester results came out, I did OK,no carry over,but I got two pass. I need buckle up this time. Our exams was remaining two when HIT started. Two ayes were shot,luckily for them both,none of them died,but serious casualties. The next day Festus and Nnamdi mount me go write my exams, my mind no go dey the thing,all I'll be thinking is for me to submit my paper and run out of the school. That was how we mounted ourselves until we all finished our exam.

One thing I learnt,anytime exams is coming the touts among the cult groups will cause problem so that there will be no peace in school for genuine students to write their exams. They want everyone to be like them, dropouts.

After those guys were shot,cp did his consultation and we found out its tutu that carried out the attack, much to the surprise of most men,because hands were being pointed to Vikings, but surprisingly, they were moving normal in school,even their executioner.That was why consultation was required. We could not retaliate because that is one of the most secretive cult that exists in campus,they know how to code. (My opinion). Meeting was called and everyone was advised to go and write your exams, but make sure you have guards, but if you dey fear run,na exam you miss no be die you die,you go come write carry over next year,its not more than that. Even those wey dey write the exams go still get carry over so no be new thing. That was why Festus, Nnamdi and I gave ourselves guard for each other. instead one of us go die,we go scatter the whole exams that semester for everybody. We go use gunshots scatter everywhere for school.

After exams I began to make preparation for me to go to Lagos for Xmas. its been over six months I've not seen Ese and my baby, told her I'll be coming back. I could hear the excitement as she screamed, she said she can't wait for me to come so we can bleep,this time with condom. Sense don enter her head. I tried to talk to Ifeoma same response she's not around. Abeg help me tell her if you see her say I dey come back next week. I told my neighbor.

My sister didn't give me money, rather she used the money she was supposed to give me to buy clothes and milk for my baby. I no complain,na me she still do am for. Only transport she gave me.

I moved to Lagos that night and the journey was the best since I've been travelling, I sat down with Esther inside the bus. Everything about me I could see it in this girl.she doesn't talk much, she's older than me but very shy and timid,but I fell for her. She's a student of Unec,but stays close to my k sons' hostel. She's a three hundred level estate management student. Just like me,you can't tell from her facial expression if you are penetrating into her heart. We both talked till we got to maza maza. She stays at agbara estate.

Me: I will visit you before Xmas, hope I'm welcome?

Esther: I don't know, if you like come,if you like don't come. She entered bus and left. Me I stood for sometime enter bus go house, no be only she get house.

I came down from the bus,with my small bag,most of the things inside the bag was what my sister bought for my girl, I didn't come with much clothes, I'll be wearing Ebi own and the little I left here. I crossed to the other side,who I see Ifeoma, she hasn't seen me yet,I went and held her from back the girl turn see say na me,she just hissed removed my hands, I held her tight, that problem we go sort am today,make we dey go house.

Ifeoma: Just leave me,I don't want to cause a scene. I'll come and meet you later,I'm with someone.

Me: Tell the person say your husband na him carry you go house apologize to am later. Na so she follow me dey go house.

Make I go preach scripture of forgiveness for Ifeoma, she fit just forgive me. Who say miracle no dey work.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by rabiudon: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Make I go preach scripture of forgiveness for Ifeoma, she fit just forgive me. Who say miracle no dey work.
LOL
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Localemperor: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Reminderz:

It is not necessary except you want to decipher the person behind the write up... And for what exactly??

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by mrbaba18(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
cool
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
I got home and Ifeoma said I should sleep that my journey was long. Eat make you sleep I'll come back later,you said you want to discuss with me.

Me: Where are you going this early morning, the person you are with did he sleep with you?

Ifeoma: You think say I be like you? I'm going to school to submit my term paper. I'll be back before twelve.

Me: No kiss,not even a hug? She didn't answer me, she just left like that.

Ebi was home when I came back. Oyin go see Ese before you sleep this morning.

Me: Wetin happen, hope say no problem?

Ebi: Nothing, just see how she and her baby dem dey.

Me: I'll just take my bathe and go now. Haffa na how Lagos and una forum? Ebi does not discuss ayes things with me,neither does he shake me.

Ebi: everything fine. Bathe make you go there now.

I took my bathe immediately and left with the things my sister bought for my baby.

Ese: Oyin, welcome I'm so happy to see you again, I've missed you so much.

Me: I miss you too. Where is baby? Is she still sleeping?

Ese: She is not here, she is with my mother's sister, when I wanted to write GCE my mum took her there so I can concentrate and have time to write the exams without her disturbing me.

Me: But you don finish exam almost one month now na,why you never bring her? I son come back make sure say you bring her come back tomorrow evening, I no wan hear stories.

Ese: OK sir,see how you dey command me. I gave her the clothes and wanted to leave,she pleaded with me to stay with her for an hour, I did before I went back home.

I got home and ate the small beans at home and slept off, I woke up by two,my brother was not around, I went to see if Ifeoma was back,she was watching movie at home. Let's go to your place let's discuss. We moved to my house.

Ifeoma: Why did you chose that girl?

Me: I'm sorry,please forgive me.

Ifeoma: Its not about being sorry,why did you chose that girl over me. Everyone in your house was aware she was pregnant and you guys kept it from me. You could not even tell me,she was coming here always you and Ebi his it from me. Why did you chose her.

Me: I'll tell you everything, I was the one that told everyone to keep it secret,I didn't know how you will feel that was why I told them to keep it secret,I did not want to offend you. She came to this house only three times, but we never did anything here, it was when I went to her house that we bleeped, when I came back from school last December, that was when I found out she was pregnant. If I chose her over you I'll have told her to move in here,but its because of you I refused when such was presented, I told everyone, including her mom that I already have a girl I want to marry. They were angry at first, but they later accepted my decision. I wash her head with words. Something wey I don dey rehearse since I dey Enugu. As I was talking, I could see the words was penetrating into her heart and she was becoming soft.

Ifeoma: You will start bleeping her again now she has put to birth.

Me: I don't need to bleep any girl again, I've made mistakes and I don't want to fall into same again. Its you that I want to live the rest of my life with.

Ifeoma: Its because you know I can't do without you that is why betrayed my love for you. I will forgive you,but I can never forget how you hurt me and made me cry for almost one month,that a guy almost took advantage of me.

Me: Who be that person, him dey mad,someone I dey protect like gold na she him wan mess with, where him dey stay?

Ifeoma: Where is that one coming from? Where is the girl and your baby?

Me: They are fine, my baby was taken to her aunts place. We stayed together till five,we kissed and played, but she was cautious make I no go pussy place,I did as of I'm not interested in it.

She said she doesn't trust me,but I will have to build the trust again. I need channel all my time and energy to Ifeoma now,the only downside is no bleeping.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by rabiudon: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
She said she doesn't trust me,but I will have to build the trust again. I need channel all my time and energy to Ifeoma now,the only downside is no bleeping.
Hmm
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin
Oyinmiebiagric:
I got home and Ifeoma said I should sleep that my journey was long. Eat make you sleep I'll come back later,you said you want to discuss with me.

Me: Where are you going this early morning, the person you are with did he sleep with you?

Ifeoma: You think say I be like you? I'm going to school to submit my term paper. I'll be back before twelve.

Me: No kiss,not even a hug? She didn't answer me, she just left like that.

Ebi was home when I came back. Oyin go see Ese before you sleep this morning.

Me: Wetin happen, hope say no problem?

Ebi: Nothing, just see how she and her baby dem dey.

Me: I'll just take my bathe and go now. Haffa na how Lagos and una forum? Ebi does not discuss ayes things with me,neither does he shake me.

Ebi: everything fine. Bathe make you go there now.

I took my bathe immediately and left with the things my sister bought for my baby.

Ese: Oyin, welcome I'm so happy to see you again, I've missed you so much.

Me: I miss you too. Where is baby? Is she still sleeping?

Ese: She is not here, she is with my mother's sister, when I wanted to write GCE my mum took her there so I can concentrate and have time to write the exams without her disturbing me.

Me: But you don finish exam almost one month now na,why you never bring her? I son come back make sure say you bring her come back tomorrow evening, I no wan hear stories.

Ese: OK sir,see how you dey command me. I gave her the clothes and wanted to leave,she pleaded with me to stay with her for an hour, I did before I went back home.

I got home and ate the small beans at home and slept off, I woke up by two,my brother was not around, I went to see if Ifeoma was back,she was watching movie at home. Let's go to your place let's discuss. We moved to my house.

Ifeoma: Why did you chose that girl?

Me: I'm sorry,please forgive me.

Ifeoma: Its not about being sorry,why did you chose that girl over me. Everyone in your house was aware she was pregnant and you guys kept it from me. You could not even tell me,she was coming here always you and Ebi his it from me. Why did you chose her.

Me: I'll tell you everything, I was the one that told everyone to keep it secret,I didn't know how you will feel that was why I told them to keep it secret,I did not want to offend you. She came to this house only three times, but we never did anything here, it was when I went to her house that we bleeped, when I came back from school last December, that was when I found out she was pregnant. If I chose her over you I'll have told her to move in here,but its because of you I refused when such was presented, I told everyone, including her mom that I already have a girl I want to marry. They were angry at first, but they later accepted my decision. I wash her head with words. Something wey I don dey rehearse since I dey Enugu. As I was talking, I could see the words was penetrating into her heart and she was becoming soft.

Ifeoma: You will start bleeping her again now she has put to birth.

Me: I don't need to bleep any girl again, I've made mistakes and I don't want to fall into same again. Its you that I want to live the rest of my life with.

Ifeoma: Its because you know I can't do without you that is why betrayed my love for you. I will forgive you,but I can never forget how you hurt me and made me cry for almost one month,that a guy almost took advantage of me.

Me: Who be that person, him dey mad,someone I dey protect like gold na she him wan mess with, where him dey stay?

Ifeoma: Where is that one coming from? Where is the girl and your baby?

Me: They are fine, my baby was taken to her aunts place. We stayed together till five,we kissed and played, but she was cautious make I no go pussy place,I did as of I'm not interested in it.

[right][/right] grin grin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nicepoker(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Last last op go still put Ese belly one more time.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Kolenda(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
I just hope the Ese and OP pikin never die
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
What a way to die,Amos paid 5k to die. Op your loyal followers are waiting o. Thanks for the great job man, you valid.

8 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by willi926(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Op oya na.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by johnwegs(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Op rugged am finish na
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Jake420: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
I was missing ifeoma thank God she don show
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Emychina(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Op,which kain suspense be this nah.u wan make i put am wotowoto for ur body.oya jazz out come finish this capulate nah.lol,i don dey learn small.op abeg come out from ur shell nah. I dont know d lady wey dey hold u for there.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by samzie(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Who dey quote anyhow na??

Una dey give false hope to hopeful readers!!!
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
I went to see Ese the next day morning, to warn her to bring my baby before the end of that day. Got there my baby was already back. Oyin come and carry your baby,she has missed you. I was excited to see my baby again.

Ese: What did you think I did with her? I followed my mum as she was going to work to her sister's place to carry her. I don't want your wahala.

Me: Nothing na,I just missed my baby,Ese no sabi say na craze I carry come.

Ese: This girl no go let me enjoy you today. I played with my baby and her mother before I went home by twelve.

I ate and was about to sleep when Ifeoma came,this girl don miss me no be small, if I know I for no go beg her,make she just go dey her own. When she is around I don't sleep or do anything, we go talk talk and more talk. She will be advising me on how to make my life better, that is always our center of discussion always. While I always tell her we will spend the rest of our lives together.

The next day,I went to see Esther at Agbara,she welcomed me and called her mother to meet me. The mum asked about my parents, what they do for aliving,my siblings,and what is my GPA. He dey like jamb questions. For her to be asking tha many questions, it means Esther has told her about me. After the questions and answers, she went upstairs.

Esther: Don't mind my mum,she likes to know the background of all my friends.

Me: That is to show she loves you,and she is concerned about your welfare. She wants to be sure you are not friends with bad guys. I like your mum.

Esther: Don't like her o,the next time she sees you, she has questions reserved again for you.

Me: No problem, she wants to know me I am as plain as glass. Esther don't talk much,unlike Ese if you don't bring up something she'll just be quiet looking at you or the television. I enjoyed her company but would want her to be more lively.Before I left again the mum came again, this time, she told me she will be expecting another time.

Esther: My mum just gave me a boyfriend. Seems you have won the heart of my mum. I think I got this look and voice that makes people see me like good person. She walked me down to the busstop, I promised to see her again before we go back to Enugu. If you like no come, nobody will miss you.

Ifeoma came again that evening, and my mother apologized to her for not telling her about Ese, the thing surprised me because we didn't talk about anything like that.

Ifeoma: Mummy we have settled that one,don't worry about it,my mum walked into her room. Ifeoma was what my parents want for me,its also what I want for myself, but as a young guy,I must explore life.

The next day I brought Ese and my baby home, I went to call Ifeoma to come see my baby, she run they follow me immediately go see my baby.

Ifeoma: Ese your girl is so beautiful, she carry your color, but look like her dad. I wish my baby will be beautiful like her.

Ese: When you are ready, you will give birth to a handsome boy that will marry my girl.

The girls got along very well,Ese didn't know about Ifeoma, but Ifeoma know everything about her. Ese was about to leave,Ifeoma went to her house and gave Ese 2k.

Ifeoma: I wish I am the person that has this baby,but I am not ready to have a baby yet.

Me: You better not be ready,because I don't want to have another baby outside wedlock. Ifeoma was forming all clinging. With the way this girl dey go he be like say bleeping go take place soon.

14 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Ronald1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Omo!!,oyin u bam gan o.
I dey follow ur tori like superstory.
Damn I like this.
Abeg bleep ifeoma o, seems like she wants it.
Try give am belle too
Use dahwan hold am
Na once man dey die boss.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by willi926(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
See as I just dey wait 4 ur tori even 4 midnight. Wat have u done to me cry

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by PattyMike(m): 4:28am On Mar 12, 2022
marshalcarter:
Lolzzzz.... OP...na serious gbege you enter so ooo...blood covenant no be child's play grin grin

Not really lol. Thankfully he was smart enough not to say anything. Nothing in the tune of “I will never cheat or marry anyone else”. Nah two mumu wey lick there-self blood lol. Blood is the bond but no oaths were taken by either one thankfully.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by PattyMike(m): 4:32am On Mar 12, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
For those thinking this is just another story,it is my real life story. Its 80%,true and just about 20% fiction. Just the names and few things I changed. Anyone that stays within that location in the early 90s should know me.

It is mostly true cus the economy and prices of things tally with the timeline. Also u mentioned the famous three in lasu were NBM squad dey sit in front of office. Ride on broski. You have a remarkable memory.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:25am On Mar 12, 2022
My stay in Lagos was a low key one. I was always indoors, Ebi has graduated, he's now a lord. He's preparing for his project defense,reading don take over his life. Ese was frequenting our house with my baby that almost everyone in my area now know I'm a father. Ifeoma is becoming unnecessary close to Ese and my daughter, why I can't tell. That girl too dey do sense. To the extent she started visiting Ese at home. Since I came back I've not bleeped Ese, no chance, our daughter no dey give us chance, whenever I'm there she will refuse to sleep, even if she sleep na two minutes sleep. Ese said its bad for unmarried people to bleep in the presence of their child. Esther that one,na course on her own,you need go study her for uni to understand how she dey behave. What she smiles at today,she will frown over it tomorrow. I no understand her. Ese's mum I go still go see her for house make I know wetin be her problem. Almost two weeks I've not set my eyes on her. Maybe she is avoiding me, that I cannot tell,but on Xmas day I go know.

Ese invited me to their street jams.

Me: Ese, I don pass this small pikin things na,make I leave am for small boys to handle am.

Ese: Big boy. Na as you dey like this na so big boys dey dey?

Me: I'm now a father, I no want wetin go make my daughter dey look me irresponsible. Ese this necklace you gave to me what is in it?

Ese: The thing don work for you? How do you know its not ordinary? How do you know something is in it?

Me: Pretending that I no sabi anything. Because I ask, for your mind you think say I feel anything? Almost everyone is admiring it that is why I am asking.

Ese: Just pay attention to the signs,it gives you. With it on you,if bad thing wants to happen you will know.

Me: How will I know na,the thing go shake my body,abi how I go take know?

Ese: Laughing at me. You will know, you will feel uncomfortable in that placeyou are,move away from there, you go see or go hear wetin go happen for there. No wonder I comot inside Ndidiamaka room that day.

Me: You don dey do babalawo work abi? Where did you do it from, or who gave you?

Ese: Anyone you talk. I'm just protecting the guy I love. Oyin even if we don't end up marrying ourselves we will be friends till we die.

Me: We have sworn to be together, so don't worry about that.

Watch night day I was our street jams drinking with Ifeoma and two Egede men,we have been there for over two hours drinking, when I observed a guy hiding something,by the side of a closed shop,the nylon heavy I was thinking it was money. Wise I just obs someone keep something behind that store,na kaluba,mount me make I go check am. Ifeoma did not understand what I said, I used language. I stood up one of them followed me. We walked up I saw the guy and other people dancing with street girls. I intentionally went to greet the girls, to look at their faces very well.

Me: Bros I greet una o. Beatrice abeg you see Susan?

Beatrice: Wetin concern me and Susan, I no sabi where she dey o. Na him you no fit tell me small small.

Boy: Comot for here,why you dey disturb her. No vex bros.

I move to where them keep the nylon, the thing heavy like iron, I carry am move. We stood at the front of my house opened it. Two stainless guns. Mumu boys,them no sabi say eyes dey everywhere them dey go hide gun. Na so I move the thing enter inside house. One was six rounds the other one was nine rounds. For this guys to get this kind guns,its either they are armed robbers or they are head of a cult group that has planned to fall someone that night. Those kind guns no be for guard. Later I found out they were military guys,they came back on Xmas day looking for it. Guns wey me and my guy don collect am one one.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.