Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255896 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
fineberry:
I think say an only me dey reason ham o. Even a dog will likely train her offspring in a more responsible way. .....knowing that this story is not a fiction just dey surprise me wallahi.
The thing weak me. As in I don't just get. Such irresponsible mother.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
The thing weak me. As in I don't just get. Such irresponsible mother.
Smile......you sound so irritate hahaha. grin parents like that abound.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by oyonu(m): 6:16am On Mar 10, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Its been three days since I came back to Lagos,it was Iike I
should not go back, but I don't know how to tell my parents or any other person, if Festus has not come with the idea of cheating people we would not have been here. If I had given 3 or 5k from my pocket to Ndidiamaka, this case for Don settle. See me running from Enugu, enter Lagos I identify give Ajiri matters was complicated. He took me to their meeting one evening, it was been held in the field, no wonder my brother dey go field every evening. Ebi was surprised to see me perfect, he was just looking at me and didn't say a word,it got to my turn I id. Ebi was the chairman of that forum, they started talking about how they will like to fight tingos. Those ones for there one fight Vikings, this ones want fight Eye. Me I don suffer, no talk on how to improve the society or our personal life. e b like say I no go follow this guys do anything again o.

After the meeting, some people came and were asking about Enugu, how are men doing there? So it won't seem as if I'm not following trend,I told them the last score and how men have downed three bags on Sunday, they knack me Egede say I be bam egede man. We talk finish I go house.

Ebi: So them send you go school, you never stay one year,you don join cult, you don ruin your life.

Me: But you self dey na,and na you be double ...

Ebi: This boy don kill me,Ese go still born, you no think that one na to join cult, why you no kuku join ogboni make I sabi say na money you dey find? Small boy wey just enter school,you go dey think about pikin, you go they run from people wey want kill you,if say you don reach like third year, you go say na one year you go run,this one for four years your life dey on the ruin. Ebi began to cry for me,he was crying because he had so much hope in me and I just ruined my life.

Me: I no go Id with men again, I go concentrate on school.

Ebi: No think am,na that one worse pass,this one everybody don know you. What I will advise you,protect yourself, look for strong squad, make una dey dey together and no ever loose guard. If I get money I go give you make you park go base. If I wasn't aware before, that day I know I was walking a very thin rope in life. (it is very difficult to see a cultist that wants his brother or family to join. them know wetin you no know)

I've been in Lagos for like nine or ten days. Ajiri was giving me OT everyday. Me self don dey gallant for OT. We were together that day when Ese called me.

Ese: See the thick stuff that came out of me.

Me: Wetin he mean? Abi na miscarriage?

Ese: It seems the baby wants to come out. They told us in antenatal that whenever we see something like this it means the baby will still come out. We were expecting a baby girl.

Me: What do we do na? Make we dey go the hospital or we should wait for your mom. Make I go tell Ajiri,he came he knows a bit of what was happening.

Ajiri: Where are the things you are taking to the hospital?

Ese: I've not parked them,they are inside the wardrobe,I'm not expecting it now,maybe next week that is why.

Ajiri: Ese you no serious, so you no sabi say you are supposed to have prepared everything.

Me: Ese come show me where them dey make we park am,I was excited I will soon be a father. I helped park everything, gathered all the things according to the list given to her in the hospital and we headed for the hospital. I had only hundred naira on me Ajiri no dey ever get money,luckily for us,Ese had about 4k,that was what we used and went to the hospital.

We got to the hospital by 4pm,my heart was panting, why was it panting? I no fit tell. it was almost eight and she never born, not long her mom came, told me to go home. Within that time we were there two women have delivered, make my own self happen na. Then I was seventeen and Ese will be seventeen also by September 5.

I went home that day,told my mom about the development, she went there that night, came back by eleven, she never born then. Hope she is fine, I asked. She's OK,she will deliver before we go there in the morning. (If your wife or girlfriend is about to put to birth you will never be able to be yourself, let alone sleep). I did not sleep throughout that night. I'll dose for like ten minutes my eyes don open again, they think about whether Ese don born.

In the morning, six as my dad was going to work,he dropped me off at the bus stop,I enter bus go the hospital to see my new born baby, getting there she never still born.

Me: What did the doctor say is the issue?

Ese: I don't know o,he said my pussy is to small.

Me: Wetin them go come do now?

Ese mother: Said some things 6cm,na only that one I understand. She will put to birth soon. Ese was really in pains screaming. If I had my power that day I for just drag the pikin come outside.

Five she was moved to where she will push. fifteen minutes later,a nurse came. Oga your wife no dey push o,come tell her to push before the baby go die for her legs now. I ran inside saw her open her legs,the head of the baby could be seen.

Me: Ese, I dey see the baby head,just push make the baby come out.

Ese: I no get strength, but I go try because of you. Go buy her lucozade. I ran to the pharmacy and bought it. When I came back no progress, she drank it,rested for like two minutes, maybe strength enter her,she pushed and the baby head came out. The nurse began to use scissors to tear the pussy,I no fit look again, I turn my face,all of a sudden the baby came out crying. Congratulations sir,its a girl.

18 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Healthrelatedjo: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2022
Omo,I no sure say I go get power to stay with my babe if she wan give birth o,i fit faint

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nemesis0147(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Its been three days since I came back to Lagos,it was Iike I
should not go back, but I don't know how to tell my parents or any other person, if Festus has not come with the idea of cheating people we would not have been here. If I had given 3 or 5k from my pocket to Ndidiamaka, this case for Don settle. See me running from Enugu, enter Lagos I identify give Ajiri matters was complicated. He took me to their meeting one evening, it was been held in the field, no wonder my brother dey go field every evening. Ebi was surprised to see me perfect, he was just looking at me and didn't say a word,it got to my turn I id. Ebi was the chairman of that forum, they started talking about how they will like to fight tingos. Those ones for there one fight Vikings, this ones want fight Eye. Me I don suffer, no talk on how to improve the society or our personal life. e b like say I no go follow this guys do anything again o.

After the meeting, some people came and were asking about Enugu, how are men doing there? So it won't seem as if I'm not following trend,I told them the last score and how men have downed three bags on Sunday, they knack me Egede say I be bam egede man. We talk finish I go house.

Ebi: So them send you go school, you never stay one year,you don join cult, you don ruin your life.

Me: But you self dey na,and na you be double ...

Ebi: This boy don kill me,Ese go still born, you no think that one na to join cult, why you no kuku join ogboni make I sabi say na money you dey find? Small boy wey just enter school,you go dey think about pikin, you go they run from people wey want kill you,if say you don reach like third year, you go say na one year you go run,this one for four years your life dey on the ruin. Ebi began to cry for me,he was crying because he had so much hope in me and I just ruined my life.

Me: I no go Id with men again, I go concentrate on school.

Ebi: No think am,na that one worse pass,this one everybody don know you. What I will advise you,protect yourself, look for strong squad, make una dey dey together and no ever loose guard. If I get money I go give you make you park go base. If I wasn't aware before, that day I know I was walking a very thin rope in life. (it is very difficult to see a cultist that wants his brother or family to join. them know wetin you no know)

I've been in Lagos for like nine or ten days. Ajiri was giving me OT everyday. Me self don dey gallant for OT. We were together that day when Ese called me.

Ese: See the thick stuff that came out of me.

Me: Wetin he mean? Abi na miscarriage?

Ese: It seems the baby wants to come out. They told us in antenatal that whenever we see something like this it means the baby will still come out. We were expecting a baby girl.

Me: What do we do na? Make we dey go the hospital or we should wait for your mom. Make I go tell Ajiri,he came he knows a bit of what was happening.

Ajiri: Where are the things you are taking to the hospital?

Ese: I've not parked them,they are inside the wardrobe,I'm not expecting it now,maybe next week that is why.

Ajiri: Ese you no serious, so you no sabi say you are supposed to have prepared everything.

Me: Ese come show me where them dey make we park am,I was excited I will soon be a father. I helped park everything, gathered all the things according to the list given to her in the hospital and we headed for the hospital. I had only hundred naira on me Ajiri no dey ever get money,luckily for us,Ese had about 4k,that was what we used and went to the hospital.

We got to the hospital by 4pm,my heart was panting, why was it panting? I no fit tell. it was almost eight and she never born, not long her mom came, told me to go home. Within that time we were there two women have delivered, make my own self happen na. Then I was seventeen and Ese will be seventeen also by September 5.

I went home that day,told my mom about the development, she went there that night, came back by eleven, she never born then. Hope she is fine, I asked. She's OK,she will deliver before we go there in the morning. (If your wife or girlfriend is about to put to birth you will never be able to be yourself, let alone sleep). I did not sleep throughout that night. I'll dose for like ten minutes my eyes don open again, they think about whether Ese don born.

In the morning, six as my dad was going to work,he dropped me off at the bus stop,I enter bus go the hospital to see my new born baby, getting there she never still born.

Me: What did the doctor say is the issue?

Ese: I don't know o,he said my pussy is to small.

Me: Wetin them go come do now?

Ese mother: Said some things 6cm,na only that one I understand. She will put to birth soon. Ese was really in pains screaming. If I had my power that day I for just drag the pikin come outside.

Five she was moved to where she will push. fifteen minutes later,a nurse came. Oga your wife no dey push o,come tell her to push before the baby go die for her legs now. I ran inside saw her open her legs,the head of the baby could be seen.

Me: Ese, I dey see the baby head,just push make the baby come out.

Ese: I no get strength, but I go try because of you. Go buy her lucozade. I ran to the pharmacy and bought it. When I came back no progress, she drank it,rested for like two minutes, maybe strength enter her,she pushed and the baby head came out. The nurse began to use scissors to tear the pussy,I no fit look again, I turn my face,all of a sudden the baby came out crying. Congratulations sir,its a girl.

from your write up ...I can imagine the pain your brother felt...for him to had cry!
Please let’s mind the kind of friends we keep around us,,hope you have find peace sha

12 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Kolenda(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Nemesis0147:
from your write up ...I can imagine the pain your brother felt...for him to had cry!
Please let’s mind the kind of friends we keep around us,,hope you have find peace sha
You didn't have to tag the whole post

9 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by shurch(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
U later die for the end ?

8 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Reminderz: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Omo,I no sure say I go get power to stay with my babe if she wan give birth o,i fit faint

bro same here ooo.. as the guy dey describe am sef my body dey do somehow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2022
shurch:

Some people love to display stupidity

If op don die,who con dey write the true story?

80% true and 20% fiction..

Do not underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by chinosike(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2022
shurch:
ewu Gambia

10 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Gideoniteprime4: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2022
shurch:
akant lawd.. Akant cry

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Labour during child birth no easy o........Oyin and you were just 17 omo you don see for your life. When I was 17 I never bleep o but I don.press breast normal normal grin

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by TFLASHOGEE(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
shurch:

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
I don't know if I should be excited or what,they took the baby away to clean her, Ese was really in pains. I went out to tell her mum that she has delivered, the mum has already heard and was dancing outside,I breathed a sigh of relief, finally she has delivered and nothing bad happened. Few minutes later I was called inside to go buy an injection for the child, I ran out with speed, came back and saw a gory scene. All the flesh the nurse tear she they use needle and thread dey sew the thing together. The worst sight I've ever seen in my life up till that moment. Ese was in severe pains, she was looking at me and I began to cry, I don't know why I was crying, but I was crying.

Ese told me not to cry, shame come catch me,I walked out of the place. Women dey try o. All she was concerned about was that her baby was OK,she told me she was feeling the pains, but the excitement of being a mother overshadowed the pains. True true that girl strong.

After like twenty minutes she came out,and our baby was giving to her to breast feed. Everything looked weird to me. I stayed with her for sometime, we joked about what happened inside the labour ward.

Ese: Why were you crying inside there? Laughing

Me: That thing that nurse dey do you no dey pain you,as I see the way she dey sew am, I come feel for you, I no sabi when tears comot for my eyes.

Ese: You have to be strong, you are now a father, all this one you dey do like baby,you need stop am. Man up now,if for nobody, but for yourself. That word by Ese brought out the demon in me, the things I began to do from that day,I never believed I could do them. I began to really behave like a father from that day and I damned all the consequences that followed my actions.

Me: You are laughing at me now abi? no worry you go see. She was discharged the next day.

The day she was discharged,my father and I went to her place in the night, my baby was doing well,she looked like me no be small. My dad has another grand child. Ese's mum was the happiest woman alive,she now has a grandchild. Our responsibility started towards Ese, my father suggested she come stay with us for proper monitoring, but her mother refused insisting she will take care of the child and Ese.

My dad and I went back home,I was visiting their house frequently, at least three times daily, Ese's cousin came around and was assisting her when the mum has gone to work. I am not used to carrying babies, but this one,I got attached to her from when she was born, whenever I'm in Ese's house I'll carry her,except Ese wants to breastfeed her.

Mama David called and told me Festus has come to look for me in her place, he told her exams will start anytime soon,so I should be coming back. With that news I know say HIT don finish. I started preparation to go back to Enugu. I was going back with more OT,more ruggedity and faith that I will come back to see my daughter safely. All through my stay in Lagos I bleep three times. When wahala dey your head,bleep no go come your mind.

I went to Ifeoma hostel and told her that I am now a father, that my classmate took in for me,and she gave birth two weeks ago. Come see tears dey flow like river.

Ifeoma: Oyin, I trusted you and gave everything I ever had to you, so this is how you want to repay me back,as she begin cry and ask me questions, that was when I knew I've messed up. She lamented and chased me out of her room.

I went to Ese's place to let her know of my movement, I'll be going to Enugu by Sunday

Ese: Who will take care of me and the baby? After much back and forth she saw reason for me to go back to school. Ajiri has already gone back to school by then. So its always her and her cousin.

I left her house, got home Ifeoma was already there crying her eyes off,Ebi that always has a way out, this one pass am,he was just looking at Ifeoma as she was crying her eyes out. If I had known I would have wait till Sunday afternoon before telling her,so if she dey cry I go carry my bag run go Enugu, but this one I still have three days to hear this kind of crying and plenty questions with nagging.

Ifeoma: You are a betrayal, you took my virginity away when you knew you have already impregnated another girl,you will promise me everyday that we will spend our lives together yet you were bleeping other girls. I was hearing things, but I thought you were different that you will not do such things,I never knew you are their teacher,this girl talk no be small. If say talk dey full basket her talk for full basket that day.

I didn't say anything, I know say I don bleep up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by emnite(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
OP? Come finish this thing na let's move on to next page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by yuikee2: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
You did the right thing by telling ifeoma

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Kuruptnigga: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
shurch:
If him die for the end, the story no go dey na
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ifeoma: Do I know the girl, where does she stay.

Me: She stays in Ira,you have met her like twice, Ese.

Ifeoma: I see. That was how she walked away and I never saw her again until I went back to Enugu.

I told my brother to call Yusuf so we can do small jazz before I travel.

Ebi: The biggest jazz for this life na your 6(sense). If you no use your six even if jazz dey your body,you go still fall. Who do jazz reach Ajiri, but tingos shoot am the thing enter. Where your jazz stop na there other people own start. Its unfortunate you don join wetin fit kill you,but use your six at all times,na that one go save you pass. That is the best advice I ever got.

Sunday morning I didn't go to mass,went to look for Ifeoma, she still hasn't come,the mum asked if there is issues between us,I feigned ignorance. I went to tell Ese I'll be leaving later in the evening, she knew I was now a cultist.

Me: Why do you think I am now a cultist?

Ese: I am not thinking, I know. please always wear my necklace, I no wan hear say my pikin no get papa.

Me: Craze dey do you,who fit kill me?

Ese: Na so people wey them dey kill dey talk. This time Ese's mum didn't keep money for me,she was beginning to act somehow, but I can't tell why. Maybe the stress of taking care of a new born and work stress is telling on her I felt. Although Ese gave me 4k,from the money given to my baby. I rejected it telling her she and my baby needed the money more. She was not happy I didn't collect the money, but she no fit do anything. I gave her my sister's phone number and told her to call me by weekends that I'm always there. I went home drafted a love letter and dropped it with Ifeoma brother, before I travelled.

I got to Enugu, went to my sister's place,that evening I went to see Kelechi, he laughed at me that I ran away when I heard there was HIT. We talked and he told me they won the game 5- 4. ( Every cult group always claim they are the ones winning). I started school, I've not missed that much in class,collected notes from classmates and got up to date. Second semester exams came and this time nothing happened everyone wrote the exams peacefully. During the exams our first semester results came out. I did excellently well, I surpassed my expectations. I did not have one single pass.

Nnamdi was to lord up,so we is k sons were the ones to give him guard and buy drinks he will use for celebrating later that evening. We all contributed one thousand each,about fourteen of us.

Festus has began to move with gun, two par for his protection,(locally made gun that can carry two cartridge). me I dey use my six. Festus and Uche were the ones that had guns,the rest of us just mounted him. I refused to fly color, no be me dey lord up. We moved round school celebrating, other cults were also celebrating their own people that graduated that day also,so it was a flexing background and an opportunity for you to know those that have been coding themselves. I cast that day because so many eyes saw me and I saw so many people also,that I thought were ju.

After school we went to the hotel he planned to bottle men,everywhere was full,I saw guys that I'm taller than, guys that I can beat if them leave us one on one,men hailing them,how they have downed so many in-jews. I said to myself when I graduate, I want to be celebrated as them dey celebrate these ones.

Me: Lordy since you don lord up, sell your stainless(gun) for me. I wan begin Pam,when HIT set make I no dey run,I wan make me self dey do things for Enugu.

Nnamdi: I like this your morale, I never wan sell my own,I still get carry over I go come write, so I go like dey Pam come, but i go fit get for you. Why you no buy like Festus own? Stainless cost,at least you go hold like fifteen thousand. That is more than my school fees for second year.

Me: Na stainless I want,I go sort you the kaluba,next week. That was how I got myself a gun,I bought it for protection, but I used it and rented it for all manner. I began to move with Festus alone,our two dey Pam go anywhere we dey go,anything wey come our way we were ready for it. No be gun una carry,no be the same gun dey our hand? We became dreaded. i was crested a b in the new regime, why Festus was giving chief money man. Our closeness was so tight that you will think we are brothers. Anywhere you see me you will see him and anywhere you see him I'm always there. We were like twins,the only time we are not together was when we were inside lecture room, because we were in different department.

One day I was trying to toast this Yoruba girl Layo,when my head saw me. Oyin dey with me,he said. Girl wey me and her don dey flow well well,na so I leave her follow my head.

My head: Oyin see that bucu,(buccaneer) go collect that him file come here. That guy knows me to my sister's house his father house is two houses away from my sister. Now I go cast for this boy face.

I walked up to him. Shankara,Mr C say make you show.

Shankara: Go tell am to come see me,say I no dey come. This guy no dey fear,make me go tell my head say him send me I dey give excuse,this guy want make them cripple me?

Me: Flash am my 400,fear catch am him follow me by force. I collected his file and went to give my head. This bucu don sabi say I dey carry gun anywhere I dey go. I don dey cast small small.

25 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Iamolukorede(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
A b

Continue ....
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Adesina12: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Interesting Oyinnnnnn!!!
Sweet popcorn for you
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
omo see as fear they catch me as I dey read.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by magnumwhales(m): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oau no allow all these things so I see it as foreign news

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Adesina12: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
magnumwhales:
Oau no allow all these things so I see it as foreign news

Great Ife!!!!
Great of greatest Ife!!!
Articulate Ife!!!!
Greeeeeeeeeaaaaaat!!!!
Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa 4u
I am OAU alumnite
Graduated 2001

6 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Geniuelander: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
shurch:

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Johnjoe231(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
shurch:
. U be case��

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
It has been almost five months now and I have not heard from Ifeoma, whenever I call they will say she is not around. I suspect she no wan talk to me. Ebi told me she is around, but she's angry with me and don't want to see or talk to me again in her life. I dey beg her for you,but she dey vex say I sabi that kind thing I no tell her. I no want put mouth for una matter. Ebi said. Whenever I get to Lagos me and her go settle that one. I know how to enter her.

Ese has been calling steady, almost every weekend, but the mum has never cared to speak with me, abi she dey vex say I no agree to marry her daughter. Although Ese denied her mum was angry with me,but claims her mum was not always around whenever going to call me. Baby is growing bigger,I can't wait to see her again.

Ese: How is school? I'll be writing GCE this month.

Me: How will you cope with baby and studying for exams,well I wish you the best. She's been calling me frequently lately. I'm beginning to miss her.

I've not been bleeping, I've been wanking a lot,time to hit the street and begin to leave my life as best as I can. I started with Ndidiamaka, na because of this girl,I'm hiding and can't live my life. I go scatter her pussy be that. Her brother Michael has told her that I'm now an aye,still we are friends,let me shoot my shot,I may get lucky. She liked me and that was all I needed,we started bleeping. I invited her to our anniversary celebration, she came and everyone liked her except Festus, it seems he should blow her there, but I talked him out of it.

I never knew Michael was using the sister to set me up,i don't visit her in her hostel but she persuaded me to come on Saturday evening.Then I've not started using science,that girl fooled me.

I went to her hostel that day unknown to me bags don get plans to light me that day. I was inside her room, when she told me she wants to buy something outside, babe don go tell person to tell her brother say I dey around. As KRF go get am,I just moved to her neighbors room, she did not come back after like fifteen minutes, bikes dey make noise for outside, next thing Aromate wey dat bastard. Fear wan kill me,they entered her room looking for me, I heard them asking someone if they saw me. They made noise, do cutlass for ground before they left. I stayed inside the room till morning before I sneaked out of that hostel. I went to base and told men what happened, he be like say Vikings want start wahala, them dey look for who to use start am.

Festus: Na Ndidiamaka go set you up,how those guys take know say you dey there?

Me: Ndidiamaka can't do such to me, me and her has come a long way.

Festus: We go go find out. We go enter Asaba make we run small science. He has began to see money, so he arranged money for us to go and consult.

We consulted and it was revealed that Ndidiamaka was the one that connived with her brother to eliminate me,but for the jazz I was wearing.

Me: I no get,I never do anyone before.

Science man: That thing you wear for neck na wetin, that is a very powerful jazz you get there.

We did some jazz before we left that place, we no test am,na when them shoot you,you go know whether he dey work or not.

Festus: So this your necklace na jazz,no wonder you are always wearing it. We came back to Enugu the next day and planned how we would treat Ndidiamaka bleep up.

Me: I go like fall Ndidiamaka and Michael together make HIT start, you no say I never witness am before.

Festus: No wahala, we go know how to run am.

That girl go hear from me, she no sabi say my mind don dey my back. I began to draw map how we can waste their two.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by benchosky(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
It has been almost five months now and I have not heard from Ifeoma, whenever I call they will say she is not around. I suspect she no wan talk to me. Ebi told me she is around, but she's angry with me and don't want to see or talk to me again in her life. I dey beg her for you,but she dey vex say I sabi that kind thing I no tell her. I no want put mouth for una matter. Ebi said. Whenever I get to Lagos me and her go settle that one. I know how to enter her.

Ese has been calling steady, almost every weekend, but the mum has never cared to speak with me, abi she dey vex say I no agree to marry her daughter. Although Ese denied her mum was angry with me,but claims her mum was not always around whenever going to call me. Baby is growing bigger,I can't wait to see her again.

Ese: How is school? I'll be writing GCE this month.

Me: How will you cope with baby and studying for exams,well I wish you the best. She's been calling me frequently lately. I'm beginning to miss her.

I've not been bleeping, I've been wanking a lot,time to hit the street and begin to leave my life as best as I can. I started with Ndidiamaka, na because of this girl,I'm hiding and can't live my life. I go scatter her pussy be that. Her brother Michael has told her that I'm now an aye,still we are friends,let me shoot my shot,I may get lucky. She liked me and that was all I needed,we started bleeping. I invited her to our anniversary celebration, she came and everyone liked her except Festus, it seems he should blow her there, but I talked him out of it.

I never knew Michael was using the sister to set me up,i don't visit her in her hostel but she persuaded me to come on Saturday evening.Then I've not started using science,that girl fooled me.

I went to her hostel that day unknown to me bags don get plans to light me that day. I was inside her room, when she told me she wants to buy something outside, babe don go tell person to tell her brother say I dey around. As KRF go get am,I just moved to her neighbors room, she did not come back after like fifteen minutes, bikes dey make noise for outside, next thing Aromate wey dat bastard. Fear wan kill me,they entered her room looking for me, I heard them asking someone if they saw me. They made noise, do cutlass for ground before they left. I stayed inside the room till morning before I sneaked out of that hostel. I went to base and told men what happened, he be like say Vikings want start wahala, them dey look for who to use start am.

Festus: Na Ndidiamaka go set you up,how those guys take know say you dey there?

Me: Ndidiamaka can't do such to me, me and her has come a long way.

Festus: We go go find out. We go enter Asaba make we run small science. He has began to see money, so he arranged money for us to go and consult.

We consulted and it was revealed that Ndidiamaka was the one that connived with her brother to eliminate me,but for the jazz I was wearing.

Me: I no get,I never do anyone before.

Science man: That thing you wear for neck na wetin, that is a very powerful jazz you get there.

We did some jazz before we left that place, we no test am,na when them shoot you,you go know whether he dey work or not.

Festus: So this your necklace na jazz,no wonder you are always wearing it. We came back to Enugu the next day and planned how we would treat Ndidiamaka bleep up.

Me: I go like fall Ndidiamaka and Michael together make HIT start, you no say I never witness am before.

Festus: No wahala, we go know how to run am.

That girl go hear from me, she no sabi say my mind don dey my back. I began to draw map how we can waste their two.
NO B LIE.....TINZ RE re about to get MEssier..... Kari on baba..

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Opeyemic01: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Omo!!!! It is getting very bloddy
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Congratulations Oyin grin you now have a baby girl,your type will protect their female child from boys,like mother hen cheesy

Ifeoma why you make me cry with you na cry cry I really felt your pains

Ebi, your brother disappointed you but nothing can be done,he now belongs to your cult group,I cried with you.

Hope kelechi will not sell our oyin out someday Sha,abi oyin sell kelechi out undecided

Op well done,thanks for the back to back update.

Let the actions start grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (46) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.