Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255397 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
That girl can do and undo grin Desperate girl
she's not desperate oyin is at fault
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 7:43am On Mar 06, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
How did this happened? This girl has killed me

Ese: How,is it me that did it myself. please let's leave the blame game. You are back that is the most important thing. How is school? i missed you so much, I was sick for two months and I know its because I wasn't seeing you that was why,now that you are back, I'll be fine. Wow! You put on my necklace. Serious matter dey ground, this one dey talk missing you or not missing you.

Me: How is your mum taking it,how did Ebi get to know you are pregnant?

Ese: My mum said since its you no problem, that you just have to do what is necessary.

Me: How Ebi take know?

Ese: My mum and I went to your house, it was Ebi that went to call your dad for us. Your father said since you are not around, we should wait till you come back. Chai!!! This people don kill me,no wonder, the man dey ask me if I know Ese.

Me: I just came to tell you that I'm back, I'll come in the evening to see your mum,just came to tell you that I'm back.

Ese: I thought you will stay with us till afternoon,Oyin please stay with me, I've missed you so much.

The good news of the matter was it was not yet blown out into the street,but as i don come back everybody go hear. I was going home and so many things were running through my head,why did I come back,which bleep give Ese belle,how will Ifeoma take this, my papa go kill me. I was still thinking till I met Ada on the way.

Ada: Oyin welcome, when did you come back?

Me: I just came back, few hours ago,I went to see my friend.

Ada: What did you bring for me? You are looking better than when you were here,school good for your body.

Me: Don't worry, I go bring am come give you for house.,That was how we were talking until I got home. Ebi was laughing at me,confusion don enter your head,use condom you no go gree,she go follow you go Enugu.

Me: Abeg make we see Yusuf, maybe him go get solution for us.

Ebi: Yusuf is not around, he traveled to Cotonou, he will come back next year. he said that so I won't see the guy. You want to marry her?

Me Gawd forbid, I no want marry her,wetin go happen to Ifeoma, I no fit try am.

Ebi: If daddy ask you,tell am say you no go marry her,but una dey bleep, him go know how to settle the matter with her mother. Comot am for your mind make you no die before your time. Mama David take care of you,see as you fine come back,give me that your sanchus make I wear am comot in the evening. Na so I lie down dey think, I slept off till 6pm. I told Ese I will come see her mother that evening, my brother said I should hear my parents opinion, before I go and give Ese and the mum false hope. I didn't go that evening I was waiting for the bashing from my parents this evening when they return from work.

All the plans I had from Enugu to come paint area red don cast. All the clothes and expensive perfume I bought I no go fit use am. I no sure say if I see pussy I go fit bleep,everything don cast.
grin grin grin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2022
Doctee:
she's not desperate oyin is at fault
Yes,I agree he is at fault but on the other side,the oath thing and all isn't just right from her side.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2022
I blame her mother. Why give your daughter such boldness to allow a little lad have sex with her at that age without dowry; coupled with her son being a thief, cultist and robber. What a terrible way to train your children.

This kind of parenting has taken over the world as we see little girls almost naked on social media shaking asses and boobs, doing hookups and smoking pipes by calling it fun. Boys stealing from others online and displaying their flashy lifestyles. You begin to ask. "Who and where are their parents?"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2022
MrCuteking:
I blame her mother. Why give your daughter such boldness to allow a little lad have sex with her at that age without dowry; coupled with her son being a thief, cultist and robber. What a terrible way to train your children.

This kind of parenting has taking over the world as we see little girls almost naked on social media shaking asses and boobs, doing hookups and smoking shisha. Boys stealing from others online and displaying their flashy lifestyles. You begin to ask. "Who and where are their parents?"

You are 100% right. Poor upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Abeg where op
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Tendernessboy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hmmm... Am just imagining wat will ifeoma feel to hear dis..

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Emychina(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Why dis guy no wan finish this story. Dis is what i hate about this story tellers

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Sirconnect: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Emychina:
Why dis guy no wan finish this story. Dis is what i hate about this story tellers
And you think he don't have a life outside of Nairaland ungrateful somebody

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Some parent are just like Ese's parent, they condone anything, friends can come around sleep pass the night, carry ashi come house.....just anything goes.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Emychina(m): 5:34am On Mar 07, 2022
Sirconnect:

And you think he don't have a life outside of Nairaland ungrateful somebody
getat, son
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyindamolah: 6:27am On Mar 07, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by azammi(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2022
Abeg post something, please try to make your update long so we no go to miss you.
Oyindamolah:
cool

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2022
Saturday morning I saw my eldest sister and my uncle, they came home very early, I no sabi say na my matter them want discuss.

Mama Ella: Do you want to marry her, or what do you want?

Me: I don't know what to do,any decision you guys come up with,I will take it. I get option before, can I make decision for my self.

My dad: You don't know what to do, but you know how to put dick inside pussy. You must marry that girl.

My uncle: Uncle take it easy with him. Oyin what do you want,do you want to marry the girl or you don't want to marry her? Any decision you make,its you that will leave with the girl for the rest of your life.

Me: I don't want to marry her.

My dad: You don't want to marry her,but you want to be a father? If you are not marrying her,I can't follow you to her house and get disgraced o.

Mama Ella: Daddy no worry we go follow am go tomorrow

My dad: That woman looks very troublesome I don't want to do anything with them. Oyinmiebi what about Ifeoma,?

Me: She's fine. No be she's fine, have you left her? I don't want her to know, she's the one I want to marry.

My Uncle: You don give one belle,you dey say na another one you want marry. Because of my uncle my dad was easy on me, but I know something will provoke him and all hell will be let loosed that day,I will try to be a good boy,before I go back to school. My sister and my uncle stayed with us,so we can go to Ese's house the next day.

In the afternoon I went to see Ese, her mom does not go to work on Saturdays,so she was at home.

Me: Ese how are you,how is your mum?

Ese: She's inside, she has been expecting you,why have you not come and see me,you are not happy I'm pregnant?

Me: I'm not happy, but what can I do? What do you want, how do we go about it?

Ese: I can't give birth without you coming to see my people o. You have to do something, before I give birth. The mother came in.

Ese Mother: Oyin how are you,we tried to reach you when you were in school, how is school, how are your parents doing, what are they planning about Ese So many questions which one I go answer.

Me: School is fine,everyone is fine. My people will come here tomorrow afternoon, the thing sweet their ear.

Ese Mother: What are your plans for Ese?

Me: Mummy I just want her to give birth safely first, then we can move on from there.

Ese Mother: So we should not do anything till she gives birth? Well gawd will make her give birth safely, you will see your baby alive. By January I want to register her for antenatal, so they can take good care of her. After much talk them give me food chop,I stayed with Ese for sometime, she's no more attractive to me again, so I'm not even moved seeing her,besides the problem wey dey ground no dey let me think well let alone my dick to stand.

I got back home and my sister told me Ifeoma came to look for me. Chai!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Unlike before,I would have run down to Ifeoma's house, but this time,I just went to lie down, sleep no catch me,but I was just tired. Ifeoma later came in the evening, this girl dey fine everyday dey go,she's looking more beautiful than I have ever seen her,but what is on ground no let me show how happy I was to see her.

Ifeoma: What is wrong with you, are you not happy seeing me,didn't your sister tell you I came here in the afternoon?

Me: I've been sick since I came back,my body is aching me.

Ifeoma: So that is why you did not even come to see me,she jumped on me,and we played our normal play,she asked me many questions about school. I asked her about the guy she's with now? The thing pain her,she began to cry. Oyin, I'll never in my life cheat on you,I know you will cheat on me,but I will never ever do that to you, I love you more than you will ever know.

Me: The thing touch my heart. I promised her I'll spend the rest of my life with her.

Sunday afternoon, my mom,sister and uncle with me drove to Ese's house. inside the car my heart dey beat till we reach their house.

Ese: Good afternoon ma,you are welcome, let me inform my mom you are here.

My mom: So na this one you chose over Ifeoma, you no get eyes.

Ese mother: My in-laws you are welcome.

They shouted at the top of their voice, disagreement and other things, at the end of it all three things were agreed. Her mom will take care of her hospital bills. My parents will take care of the baby till two years. We will not pay anything on her till she delivers. If I am around,she will spend two days in my house. Everyone agreed to it,Ese followed me to the house that night, the mom asked me to be bleeping her,that it will help her deliver safely. How I go take hide this girl make Ifeoma no see her.

We got home,and Ese was acting a good girl, although she is s good girl, make I no deny that one,she is very domestic and caring, but she puts all her life on a man. I ran down to Ifeoma place,make she no go come house come dey ask yeye questions, I stayed with her for like thirty minutes and told her me and my sister are going to her house, that I will come back on Tuesday, I promised her I'll be with her all through Tuesday. How people wey get wife and side chic take dey do am?

Ese and I stayed inside the room, Ebi slept with my uncle, Ese wants to bleep,I don't know how it will be,I told her another day,she asked me if I'm seeing another girl.

Me: If I dey see another girl na him my parents follow me come see your people. i was able to convince Ese and her mom that i will be coming to see Ese daily rather than her coming to spend days in my house,the mom bought into it. That Xmas was nothing to write about, my parents refused to buy clothes for me,my sisters didn't give me money, I was completely broke like Church rat. Although Ifeoma gave me two thousand that I used to buy gown for Ese. They claimed I am now a man that I should take care of myself and Ese.

Ese was happy that I was always putting on the necklace,she told me that as long as the necklace is in my neck,no evil will befall me.

6 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Emychina(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Am so much enjoying this story bro.please keep up d good work but your eyes don find wetin em dey look for.ntoor

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
I followed street guys to the beach new year day,no be me go use thinking kill myself. Ifeoma came with me,we had a swell time together, its been long I enjoyed myself, we bumped into Shewa, all her hips don dey fall,small girl don use bleep kill herself. We left the beach early, I no want hear say I dey there when water carry person go. (I've noticed those water dey carry na between 4pm and above) personal observation.

I went to see Ese that day and I bleeped her that new year day,her mom has taken into me so much,that I now behave as if I'm at home when I'm in their house. Ajiri didn't come back from school, he stayed back in Delta state,its just me and Ese jumping around in the house. I came back 7pm.

Ifeoma: Where is it that you go everyday, I'll come here you will not be around, since we came back,you just changed your clothes and went out. Who you dey go see? Hope say no be another girl, if I catch her,that girl go hear from me,I go tell her say you are my husband.

Me: So I can't go out again na? How long have you been here? Won't you go home?

Ifeoma: Are you chasing me away? I want to sleep here,I've told my mom that I will not be coming back,its a new year and I want to spend it with you.

Me: Why will I chase you away. This is your house you can stay as long as you want.

Ebi: Ifeoma, this one you still dey here till now,you want sleep here,our rice plenty you go help us eat am finish be that.

Ebi: I no know,he concern you? I don't want to eat rice, buy suya for me.

Ebi: No be your boyfriend be that,tell am make him buy for you na.

Ifeoma: You no want buy,why you dey ask me wetin I want eat.

My dad has gone to the village, so its just my mom,brother and I that is at home. I was thinking its normal Ifeoma sleeping at home,I didn't know this girl was ready to bleep me. We watched movies till almost twelve, before I went inside to sleep,she followed me inside the room.

Ifeoma: Do you know why I want to sleep here today?

Me: I don't know, what is your reason?

Ifeoma: I want you to bleep me. The thing shock me. I wanted you to bleep me on my eighteenth birthday, but you were in school, so I said we will do it this new year day.

Me: Why did you change your mind,I thought its after we get married? Or are your friends pressuring you in school?

Ifeoma: You know nobody can put me under pressure, what I don't want to do,I'll never do it,besides I don't get influenced by peer pressure. She came and kissed me,I was looking at her,is this girl really serious? Who am I to resist when she wants this? I bleeped Ifeoma that day,something I've waited for almost four years. She's not this emotional type, she does not scream, maybe she intentionally did it,but she's just shaking her head if I'm hitting her. I cum and slept off.

I woke up in the morning and wanted to do another one,babe refused, telling me she was bearing the pains when i was bleeping her,don't worry next year,we will bleep again, I don't want to get pregnant. But you allowed me bleep without condom.

Ifeoma: Don't worry about that,I'm free,so nothing go happen. I try again, she told me to stay away from her. I mind my business, sleep again.

I don't know how Ebi knew,he walked up to me and said. Ese and Ifeoma go born pikin this year. your papa go take gun shoot you. Hope say you wear condom.

Me: Na thunder go fire you for there.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
>:
Oyinmiebiagric:
I followed street guys to the beach new year day,no be me go use thinking kill myself. Ifeoma came with me,we had a swell time together, its been long I enjoyed myself, we bumped into Shewa, all her hips don dey fall,small girl don use bleep kill herself. We left the beach early, I no want hear say I dey there when water carry person go. (I've noticed those water dey carry na between 4pm and above) personal observation.

I went to see Ese that day and I bleeped her that new year day,her mom has taken into me so much,that I now behave as if I'm at home when I'm in their house. Ajiri didn't come back from school, he stayed back in Delta state,its just me and Ese jumping around in the house. I came back 7pm.

Ifeoma: Where is it that you go everyday, I'll come here you will not be around, since we came back,you just changed your clothes and went out. Who you dey go see? Hope say no be another girl, if I catch her,that girl go hear from me,I go tell her say you are my husband.

Me: So I can't go out again na? How long have you been here? Won't you go home?

Ifeoma: Are you chasing me away? I want to sleep here,I've told my mom that I will not be coming back,its a new year and I want to spend it with you.

Me: Why will I chase you away. This is your house you can stay as long as you want.

Ebi: Ifeoma, this one you still dey here till now,you want sleep here,our rice plenty you go help us eat am finish be that.

Ebi: I no know,he concern you? I don't want to eat rice, buy suya for me.

Ebi: No be your boyfriend be that,tell am make him buy for you na.

Ifeoma: You no want buy,why you dey ask me wetin I want eat.

My dad has gone to the village, so its just my mom,brother and I that is at home. I was thinking its normal Ifeoma sleeping at home,I didn't know this girl was ready to bleep me. We watched movies till almost twelve, before I went inside to sleep,she followed me inside the room.

Ifeoma: Do you know why I want to sleep here today?

Me: I don't know, what is your reason?

Ifeoma: I want you to bleep me. The thing shock me. I wanted you to bleep me on my eighteenth birthday, but you were in school, so I said we will do it this new year day.

Me: Why did you change your mind,I thought its after we get married? Or are your friends pressuring you in school?

Ifeoma: You know nobody can put me under pressure, what I don't want to do,I'll never do it,besides I don't get influenced by peer pressure. She came and kissed me,I was looking at her,is this girl really serious? Who am I to resist when she wants this? I bleeped Ifeoma that day,something I've waited for almost four years. She's not this emotional type, she does not scream, maybe she intentionally did it,but she's just shaking her head if I'm hitting her. I cum and slept off.

I woke up in the morning and wanted to do another one,babe refused, telling me she was bearing the pains when i was bleeping her,don't worry next year,we will bleep again, I don't want to get pregnant. But you allowed me bleep without condom.

Ifeoma: Don't worry about that,I'm free,so nothing go happen. I try again, she told me to stay away from her. I mind my business, sleep again.

I don't know how Ebi knew,he walked up to me and said. Ese and Ifeoma go born pikin this year. your papa go take gun shoot you. Hope say you wear condom.

Me: Na thunder go fire you for there.
[right] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
I thought as Ifeoma has allowed me disvirgin her,that is the beginning of our bleeping, I was wrong, she went back to her normal self. She stopped entering my room or allow me enter hers. At first I thought it was a joke, but with time I moved on as she was not about to budge.

Me: Why don't you want us to bleep again, didn't you enjoy it?

Ifeoma: I did,but if you suck everything finish now,what are you going to enjoy when we get married.

Me: Then why did we do it in the first place?

Ifeoma: You were beginning to doubt my virginity and I want you to know until you tell me you are no longer interested in me again, I will be loyal to you. This girl know how to enter me anytime she wants.

I was preparing to return to Enugu, my heart fly, I didn't tell anyone about the threat of Ndidiamaka. I went to see Ese, she was sad I will be leaving her soon,I made her understand its for our good,I told her I'll come back after exams. She was already four months gone. I wishes to be there when she'll give birth.

My mom advised me against women,same thing with my brother. I also advised myself, guy just stick with Blessing and there won't be problems in Enugu. The day I was to go back to Enugu, I went to look for Ifeoma in her hostel,she stays with her friend, I was surprised to meet her at home that morning, because she told me they have morning quiz. Her friend excuse us, we talked, she advised me and I did same,we promised our love afresh and I went home.

After her school I went to Ese's house, this one can't take it that I'm leaving her. I had to bleep her twice that day before I left. As usual her mom dropped money for me, this time she didn't give me anything, but she told me to be careful not to join bad gang.

Me: You be witch? is it every time you see something?

Ese: Anyone you say I be na you sabi,just be careful. She kept me in her house till three. I had to force her to let me go.

Got to Enugu the next morning, the harmattan for there no be here o. I entered bike to my sister's house, the husband is not yet back from the village. I stayed with her till he came back before I moved to my hostel. While at my sister's place I've already told Blessing that I am back,one week I told her I am back,she never come see me. I kuku get plans to break up with her if she no do well. Lectures and everything was going smoothly until one day I was with Festus, when some guys showed up,they came with two bikes, two guys on each plus the rider,three of them came down, one remained on the bike

So them tell una to refund Ndidi money una dey do strong head abi,they slapped Festus, we began to fight them,when the one on the bike brought out a gun and shouted Aromate. I don't know if its the gun or what he shouted everyone began to run,they held me and Festus, collected his Walkman, the watch he was wearing and money in his pocket. The one on the bike said 'na gold that one wear for neck collect am'. The guy just looked at it,searched my pocket, collect my money and watch. We just start with una, we go collect that money finish for una hand. they left with our belongings, nobody fit come help us,some guys just sat where they were watching us,why others have ran away for their lives. This is serious.

Me: Festus se I don tell you to settle with Ndidiamaka, if say you give her the money wey I tell you to give her now we for no loose wetin we loose. How much be my watch,how much be your watch and Walkman? Them don carry am go still them say them never finish say them must collect their money for our hand.

Festus: No worry, I go go report them to some men,na them get this school,them go go collect our things for their hand. Why them no collect this your necklace? He be like say the guy fear the thing,you no see as him look am fear,begin collect your watch.

Me: Make we just find the money give them,make the matter die,I no want begin they meet different people for matter wey no be anything.

Festus: You too dey fear. if no be gun wey that guy hold we for beat them for here now now eye go clear them.

Fly wey no wan hear word dey follow dead body enter grave.

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by samzie(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
I thought as Ifeoma has allowed me disvirgin her,that is the beginning of our bleeping, I was wrong, she went back to her normal self. She stopped entering my room or allow me enter hers. At first I thought it was a joke, but with time I moved on as she was not about to budge.

Me: Why don't you want us to bleep again, didn't you enjoy it?

Ifeoma: I did,but if you suck everything finish now,what are you going to enjoy when we get married.

Me: Then why did we do it in the first place?

Ifeoma: You were beginning to doubt my virginity and I want you to know until you tell me you are no longer interested in me again, I will be loyal to you. This girl know how to enter me anytime she wants.

I was preparing to return to Enugu, my heart fly, I didn't tell anyone about the threat of Ndidiamaka. I went to see Ese, she was sad I will be leaving her soon,I made her understand its for our good,I told her I'll come back after exams. She was already four months gone. I wishes to be there when she'll give birth.

My mom advised me against women,same thing with my brother. I also advised myself, guy just stick with Blessing and there won't be problems in Enugu. The day I was to go back to Enugu, I went to look for Ifeoma in her hostel,she stays with her friend, I was surprised to meet her at home that morning, because she told me they have morning quiz. Her friend excuse us, we talked, she advised me and I did same,we promised our love afresh and I went home.

After her school I went to Ese's house, this one can't take it that I'm leaving her. I had to bleep her twice that day before I left. As usual her mom dropped money for me, this time she didn't give me anything, but she told me to be careful not to join bad gang.

Me: You be witch? is it every time you see something?

Ese: Anyone you say I be na you sabi,just be careful. She kept me in her house till three. I had to force her to let me go.

Got to Enugu the next morning, the harmattan for there no be here o. I entered bike to my sister's house, the husband is not yet back from the village. I stayed with her till he came back before I moved to my hostel. While at my sister's place I've already told Blessing that I am back,one week I told her I am back,she never come see me. I kuku get plans to break up with her if she no do well. Lectures and everything was going smoothly until one day I was with Festus, when some guys showed up,they came with two bikes, two guys on each plus the rider,three of them came down, one remained on the bike

So them tell una to refund Ndidi money una dey do strong head abi,they slapped Festus, we began to fight them,when the one on the bike brought out a gun and shouted Aromate. I don't know if its the gun or what he shouted everyone began to run,they held me and Festus, collected his Walkman, the watch he was wearing and money in his pocket. The one on the bike said 'na gold that one wear for neck collect am'. The guy just looked at it,searched my pocket, collect my money and watch. We just start with una, we go collect that money finish for una hand. they left with our belongings, nobody fit come help us,some guys just sat where they were watching us,why others have ran away for their lives. This is serious.

Me: Festus se I don tell you to settle with Ndidiamaka, if say you give her the money wey I tell you to give her now we for no loose wetin we loose. How much be my watch,how much be your watch and Walkman? Them don carry am go still them say them never finish say them must collect their money for our hand.

Festus: No worry, I go go report them to some men,na them get this school,them go go collect our things for their hand. Why them no collect this your necklace? He be like say the guy fear the thing,you no see as him look am fear,begin collect your watch.

Me: Make we just find the money give them,make the matter die,I no want begin they meet different people for matter wey no be anything.

Festus: You too dey fear. if no be gun wey that guy hold we for beat them for here now now eye go clear them.

Fly wey no wan hear word dey follow dead body enter grave.

It's getting hot
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Every name from henceforth is imaginary.

Festus said we should go and see Nnamdi, that he will help us collect our things. I told him I'm not interested in meeting any body. I went to my sister's house, from now,I'm going to school from her house,I no want wahala.

The next day in school I went to look for Ndidiamaka, she told me she will help me get my watch, but Festus must pay her their money. Before the close of school my wristwatch came out. I told Festus about it,Nnamdi has already told him that they will fight those guys. He claimed those guys intimidated him and they will retaliate. They told him they will help him,but on one occasion,he will join them.

I was in my sister's house when Onyeka came,we were talking when he told me he is a Buccaneer, that if I join them,those boys will not be able to fight me. He told me that Vikings are thieves and troublesome people. Ayes are dirty and wahala people,anywhere you see them,they are always fighting. Tutu,those ones na boyscout. That is why I join bam boys. you no see as we fresh,he called some guys I knew that looked good,he told me they were bam boys,the thing he told me sweet me,I agreed to join bam boys. This ones are flexing boys,they will even give you girls and introduce you to people that matter in Enugu.

I went to school and told Festus that I want to join bam boys. He just laughed at me and asked me when. April 2nd.

All the things Onyeka asked me to buy,I was beginning to buy some of them.I was supposed to pay five thousand. My eldest sister in Lagos sent me six thousand. I was already ready to enter Buccaneers,until 9thMarch

Festus: He get party I go like make we enter this night, Victor,Alex and Obi self go dey there, hope say you go show?

Me: As long as babes go plenty for the background, I go dey there. Hope say no be all this bad boys party, I no want they get anything to do with them.

Festus: Wetin concern bad boys and party? Them no get time for that kind thing. Festus refused to leave my side throughout that day,from the moment he told me that thing, he followed me to my lectures that day,he followed me to my friends house, everywhere the guy they mark me that day,my mind no go,I think say him just want dey with me I no sabi say another thing dey inside the matters.

We went home to sleep,we woke up by four, I wanted to wear my white jean and white top,he said I should wear another color, so I wore a blue jean and black top,he asked me to keep my necklace,I no sabi say this guy done ensure say na me and him must do that thing wey him wan do,its unfortunate I could not see beyond what he was doing that day. We went to meet Victor,he followed us,Alex said he is not doing again, that he is afraid.

Me: Wetin you dey fear? Make we enter there nothing dey happen, if anybody suppose fear no be me

Festus: Leave am we go come drag am when we come back,that time,na him go beg us.

Festus, Victor,Obi and I were the ones going to the party. I go show them my dance skills for the party them go sabi say I be African Michael Jackson from Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by emnite(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
That gold is now doing its work that ese girl and her mom are really something else just keep hold of that gold for now or till you gradg
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Emychina(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Following u bumper to bumper but please no leak too much information about the cult for your safety please.we still need u alive and hearty.carry go.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by nerdfrost(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Omo the jazz for that necklace strong ooo

Op thanks for the update
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oyin thanks for the update jare you try. I no encourage any to.do cult o wallahi
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Iamolukorede(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Continue
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Peskid: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Interesting write up keep it up bro

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2022
We went to a location and we began to drink, Nnamdi came around,he called Festus aside, they sat down and spoke for a while,we were still drinking our drinks. it was almost six and more people began to come to our location, Festus had come to sit with us by then,i saw two of my departmental guys there,i wanted to go and meet them,Festus said I should sit down and mind my business. It was almost seven the place was getting dark. I told Festus we should leave that location since it was getting too crowded.

Festus: Na here the party go take place, them wan bam us,before we go comot here we go be Ayes.

Me: I no plan for this o,I no want be Ayes,I wan do Buccaneer, guy I dey leave this place.

Festus: Oy no try am o. Them go just waste you,you don see faces,you want go cast guys for school abi?

I was still thinking how to run away from that place,when I began to hear gunshots. Na cotty them don price I go light them. All man with four hundred begin enter ground, a voice said. Make una begin move all 'jus' dey go ground. Some guys came to us and began move us in a single file like goats. Na so we waka almost two hours dey go. We got to a place and we the 'jus', were kept in a place.

Festus: How much dey your hand Oy?

Me: One thousand,guy why them keep us here? Who dey talk there? If I hear your voice, na your dead body them go carry comot here,a voice echoed. Fear wan kill me as I hear the voice. Some people go don piss for body.

They began to call people one after the other,it got to my turn.

Boy: Who bring you here? Where you dey school, which department you dey,who you tell say you dey come here,like twenty questions at ones

Me: Festus

Boy: That ju,you no sabi say ju no dey bring person come here,Nnamdi came and said it's him,he collected the one thousand from me, collected my watch,my shirt and trousers, why this people dey naked me,I think say things don finish, I no sabi say that is just the beginning.

We moved to an open place and they asked us(jus) to lie face down. Flogging start, them flog us no be small,the flogging long,maybe like five hours, small time them ask us to go another place,we got there they did some things and said we are now freedom fighter. They were hitting our hands,shaking me one kind one kind. I no sabi Wetin them dey do for my hand.

Boy: Who be this one LM, you no teach am anything?

Nnamdi: Leave am I go teach am that one,he gave me my clothes and I wore them,Nnamdi didn't give me my watch and my money, I followed other people there to form circle,we stayed there for like fifteen minutes and everyone began to go home,guys came to congratulate us. Now you don be men,nothing wey you no fit do now,any person wey price you men go come out,just echo ... men go full everywhere.

What they were saying no enter my head, all my body dey pain me. Nnamdi, Festus, Obi,Victor and I went to Obi hostel, from there Nnamdi go teach us everything we need know about NBM. We left that place around past four and got to Obi's hostel by almost six. I no sabi whether na the waka or the beating they pain my body,me I just need to sleep now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by emnite(m): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2022
Oy don finally enter why did you even leave your gold chain at home that featus sha. You should have known him by now.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2022
It is now becoming scary. You're a genius. You should be a movie director. Wow! See the way I Keep hoping to see your post every minute.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Dammyseyon(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2022
emnite:
Oy don finally enter why did you even leave your gold chain at home that featus sha. You should have known him by now.
If he had tagged it along, they for collect am na.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nnamdi began to give us OT,me sleep wan kill me,I no even put mind for wetin him dey talk, the only thing I was able to learn that day was my name and how to shake, I no fit learn how to id.

Nnamdi: Make any person wey no get color go buy,Sunday na Christmas, anybody wey no come go collect, each person go pay two thousand, if not na b them go use pursue you throughout for T.

Me: Festus we don almost spend pass wetin them collect for our hand,yet Nnamdi never go collect your Walkman come back from those guys. I'm not interested in what you guys are doing,I go just dey hide nobody go know say I be anything.

Nnamdi: For your information, in_jews don sabi say you don be egede man,them go dey find you to kill you from today,so make una dey always on G,if not them go fall you or you go turn casualty.

Me: Wetin go make them want kill me,I no get issue with any of them na.

Nnamdi: Festus where you from see this boy,make him open him eyes,unless before this semester go finish him go don fall,muranya. (shine your eyes). Ah ah wetin I come involve myself, I no find trouble, people go dey find me to kill me. My life is truly now at risk. I don't know those guys,but they know me,how can I undo what I have done?

Festus didn't have money to pay,so I brought my own two thousand, obi brought 3k, Victor also brought 3k. The baming fee also him no pay,he used the money of three of us to pay his own fee. Nnamdi collected my watch and was wearing it,I could not do anything about it. I have just gotten my life more complicated.

I stayed in Obi's hostel for 2 more days for my injuries to heal before going to my sister's house so there will not be suspicion. I came down from the bike when our neighbor saw me.

Kelechi: Oy haffa? So you finally go do wrong thing?

Me: Wetin I go do?

Kelechi: You don go bam Aye,you think say I no sabi

Me: How you take know? (Till today I don't know how people know if someone joins a cult group without them seeing you with your people).

Kelechi: Just know say I know and na so many people self don take know. Kelechi is a Viking.

I went inside after back and forth between Kc and I. My sister no sabi say me I be anything. I called my dad,he told me to be of good character and not join bad gang. (Too late,I don already join). I went to the market that day and bought my yellow socks,in preparation for my Christmas on Sunday.

I've not been going to church since I came to Enugu, their first mass is in ibo and I can't understand what they are saying. My sister attends Winners chapel, I was brought up in a Catholic home so I refused to follow her.

That Sunday I followed her to church, see as girls dey wear trousers inside church like say na party them dey. I saw one guy,but can't recall where I have I seen him from. After service he was walking with like four guys behind him,I know because I've seen the way guys follow my brother as if they are not with him.

Bros: Oy Gawd bless you,hope you go enter your Christmas party today,if you no show you go collect.

Me: I go come. Who be this one,how him take know me,know my name,come still know say I don bam and I dey do my Christmas today. Chai!!! I don cast for the whole Enugu.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification]

Viewing this topic: callmemakaveli and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.