Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255923 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Flowergirl...where are you ooo...lunch is served
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
marshalcarter:
Flowergirl...where are you ooo...lunch is served
I have been sleeping grin Thanks

Oyin never see anything. I hope his brother is also Aye abi wetin dey call am sef

I pray Ese gives birth to twins or triplet to shine his eyes,and I hope Ifeoma gets to know on time say you don give another girl Belle

That festus dey vex me Sha. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Adesina12: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I have been sleeping grin Thanks

Oyin never see anything. I hope his brother is also Aye abi wetin dey call am sef

I pray Ese gives birth to twins or triplet to shine his eyes,and I hope Ifeoma gets to know on time say you don give another girl Belle

That festus dey vex me Sha. undecided

Ifeoma don get belle already
The guy don plant a seed in her
Sweet popcorn for una

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by slickycee: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
The fact that this is a true life story is truly terrifying.

I hope the op is now in a better place mentally and spiritually.

I feel for his family, this is so painful

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by martinmiller: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iamolukorede:
Continue

You sef dey here dey feel the guy strong, few fictions but well said. the story is bringing back our memories, if Micheal read am him go laff tire lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by rabiudon: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Following earnestly

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
I done refresh this page tire angry

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by loosecanon50(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrCuteking:
I done refresh this page tire angry

Me too grin

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Iamolukorede(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
martinmiller:

You sef dey here dey feel the guy strong, few fictions but well said. the story is bringing back our memories, if Micheal read am him go laff tire lol

Baba nah so we see am oo, the guys begin bring tory back to back, we fit act the film sef ..
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by martinmiller: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iamolukorede:

Baba nah so we see am oo, the guys begin bring tory back to back, we fit act the film sef ..

The contents is okay and Kudos to him for typing for that long ..
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
martinmiller:

were u his friend back then in school?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by martinmiller: 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holywizard:
were u his friend back then in school?

Why did you ask me ?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
martinmiller:

Why did you ask me ?
ur comment
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by martinmiller: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holywizard:
ur comment

Alright ...
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Mkingz(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omo nothing don hook me like this since i joined NL.. kudos OP, more power and more updates abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Tendernessboy(m): 6:13am On Mar 09, 2022
I don't know y I feel like coming across with ifeoma and ese..to know how they look like..but my babe told me dat... What if ifeoma might have commit suicide after finding out about ese pregnancy or what if ese passed out doing deliveries labor... ���..then I change my prayer back
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Rubyjade: 6:36am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:41am On Mar 09, 2022
I followed my sister home after Church, my fears has taken another level, its not been a week, almost all the people I've met are aware that I'm now an egede boy. We got him,by now I'm use to eating there rice and ofeaku. We ate and slept, sleep no gree catch me. Onyeka didn't come this weekend so there was nobody to talk to, I went to Kelechi's house I needed someone to talk to before I go to school later in the afternoon. I don't know if he was afraid of me, but he was no longer comfortable with me around. Our discussion was not going smooth, so I left him and went to prepare to go to my hostel. My in-law gave me one thousand as pocket money for the week. Small change don dey hand.

I went to the hostel, the way people were looking at me, he be like say everybody sabi, abi na guilty conscience dey do me. I wore my color, put my socks on and carried my beret inside my pocket, when I get to the venue,na there I go wear am. I went to obi hostel my squad were already waiting for me. I think say you no go come. We for come cast you for your sister's house. Nnamdi said. We all moved to campus three,we got to the location, there were guys already there,the place was very colorful with almost everyone there flying color and their beret. Na that day I sabi say we reach over forty wey dem bam Wednesday night. Me I dey look like mumu, my squad they have small OT,so they were able to mingle, me,being an introvert, I just sat down one place drinking alcohol.

The guy I saw at polo park with Blessing came and hugged me. The first day I see you,I know say you go be men,as I see you for ground the thing sweet me,him knack me egede. That was when I knew what that one meant. He continued, who say ayes no dey bam fine boy,fine boy wey rugged, my future everything, clear road for man wey go fall enough bags. My head dey swell,the thing dey sweet me, I no sabi wetin him dey talk. All the greetings and hailing continued on every side as if they are massaging our egos,until two guys came,the one I saw in church and one other guy came around,they dressed very simple, but their hailing no be here,as if na dem get money pass.

They sat down and everywhere was silent,the guy in church looks very quiet, he didn't talk much,but just told us that we are now one of the most dreaded and most feared people in Enugu. he said we should coordinate ourselves and always look good at all times. For those ayes wey no dey enter lectures, If my b catch una,na play them go play you. We were advised to meet those that brought us in to give us OT,so we can function well. A meeting was fixed for Saturday. Anybody wey no come,I go track am myself.after much talk,everyone continued with our drink, he stayed for less than an hour and moved ahead. I later found out he is the axehead.

Things and life was going very well we have finished matriculation wand exams was starting Monday. I went to school that morning,I did not see some of my classmates, I no sabi say HIT don set. I wrote my exams, went to my sister's house, so I could read well,without me knowing that people were dying. Wednesday morning I was preparing for school when my sister was telling me to be careful.

Mama David: This cult boys don start again, see as them just kill that boy,I no sabi wetin them dey gain killing themselves

Me: Them dey fight? Which day them kill am

Mama David: You wey dey school wey suppose know wetin they happen, na me you dey ask.

Fear begin catch me, I managed to go write my exams, I no see Festus throughout, he missed the whole first semester exams because he was afraid. After exams,they settled their differences and everything started again, but people have missed exams. One week break was given, I didn't travel,but I was able to writy exams because Vikings never know me.

18 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Festus: You want kill yourself, why you go write exam without guard?

Me: I no hear say them dey fight, na my sister even tell me say person die.

Festus: You go park come base o(base is where one cult group dominate). If this bags dem down you, the thing go pain me because na me make you join this thing. Them don settle all the matter sha. We win them 4_2.

Me: I didn't know its death he was counting,I think say na ball him dey talk about.

Everyone came back to school and normal life resumed, meeting was called, the first meeting I will ever attend as an egede man. So many things were said in the meeting, how the problem with Vikings started and how some ayes were loose guarding themselves in school, anybody wey them kill dey him own. Also they agreed that there will be attack on Vikings soon when they think every where was good. Thirdly, they said we should contribute money for armoury. (armoury dues). Lastly I was crested eye,Festus and obi were crested b. From that day I became a secret ayes.

I was surprised to meet a childhood friend in Enugu, he schools at IMT. I never knew he was also an axeman. OT don dey gum me small small, he came to psyche me one day,and I identified,that was how our relationship became closer. One funny thing my axehead was a dedicated Christian, he was a member of CCU in the church, but na this same man dey declare make them kill people.

As an eye I don't talk to fellow ayes in school except my squad, because almost everyone has known us together,so most in-jews were still seeing me like I'm still a Jew. After church one Sunday, my axehead ask me if I know any Viking member that stays around my hostel or my sister's house,I told him I don't know any,I've forgotten about Kelechi.

May, HIT was declared, down any bag you see,because of fear,I've stopped staying in my hostel I now stay with my sister.

Festus: Guy come stay base o,from Sunday them go begin down bags o. I no want make anything happen to you. I hear say na for winners chapel them go light them. That Sunday we go don play like 7-0,all men go travel leave town. Them go sail tire them no go see any egede man down.

Me: Wetin them do wey dem wan kill them? Them kill any ayes?

Festus: Those bags don price,them no sabi say na men get Enugu, we go show them this time. As I hear this one,I no dey go church on Sunday, If care is not taking self I go travel enter Lagos.

I joined cult to get enough girls, since I join na now I no fit talk to girl fear wan kill me. All my life I've heard people talking about masturbation,because of fear make bags no go kill me if them see me with girl I took up another bad character,Blessing was staying in Vikings base. Almost all the guys in her hostel were bags,I broke up with her sharperly. Everyday wanking morning and night. The thought of running away to Lagos when the war go start gave me joy,at least I go begin bleep pussy again.

That day I went home told my sister about me going to Lagos anytime soon, she asked why now? why you no wait till after second semester exams. This woman dey talk her own,life no better pass exam,no be person wey dey alive dey do exam?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Successnoah(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2022
Keep it up bro we dey feel u
Oyinmiebiagric:
Festus: You want kill yourself, why you go write exam without guard?

Me: I no hear say them dey fight, na my sister even tell me say person die.

Festus: You go park come base o(base is where one cult group dominate). If this bags dem down you, the thing go pain me because na me make you join this thing. Them don settle all the matter sha. We win them 4_2.

Me: I didn't know its death he was counting,I think say na ball him dey talk about.

Everyone came back to school and normal life resumed, meeting was called, the first meeting I will ever attend as an egede man. So many things were said in the meeting, how the problem with Vikings started and how some ayes were loose guarding themselves in school, anybody wey them kill dey him own. Also they agreed that there will be attack on Vikings soon when they think every where was good. Thirdly, they said we should contribute money for armoury. (armoury dues). Lastly I was crested eye,Festus and obi were crested b. From that day I became a secret ayes.

I was surprised to meet a childhood friend in Enugu, he schools at IMT. I never knew he was also an axeman. OT don dey gum me small small, he came to psyche me one day,and I identified,that was how our relationship became closer. One funny thing my axehead was a dedicated Christian, he was a member of CCU in the church, but na this same man dey declare make them kill people.

As an eye I don't talk to fellow ayes in school except my squad, because almost everyone has known us together,so most in-jews were still seeing me like I'm still a Jew. After church one Sunday, my axehead ask me if I know any Viking member that stays around my hostel or my sister's house,I told him I don't know any,I've forgotten about Kelechi.

May, HIT was declared, down any bag you see,because of fear,I've stopped staying in my hostel I now stay with my sister.

Festus: Guy come stay base o,from Sunday them go begin down bags o. I no want make anything happen to you. I hear say na for winners chapel them go light them. That Sunday we go don play like 7-0,all men go travel leave town. Them go sail tire them no go see any egede man down.

Me: Wetin them do wey dem wan kill them? Them kill any ayes?

Festus: Those bags don price,them no sabi say na men get Enugu, we go show them this time. As I hear this one,I no dey go church on Sunday, If care is not taking self I go travel enter Lagos.

I joined cult to get enough girls, since I join na now I no fit talk to girl fear wan kill me. All my life I've heard people talking about masturbation,because of fear make bags no go kill me if them see me with girl I took up another bad character,Blessing was staying in Vikings base. Almost all the guys in her hostel were bags,I broke up with her sharperly. Everyday wanking morning and night. The thought of running away to Lagos when the war go start gave me joy,at least I go begin bleep pussy again.

That day I went home told my sister about me going to Lagos anytime soon, she asked why now? why you no wait till after second semester exams. This woman dey talk her own,life no better pass exam,no be person wey dey alive dey do exam?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Saturday I don follow night bus dey go Lagos, I no wan hear say some bags use me shine. I got home my brother was surprised to see me.

Ebi: This one you come back wetin happen, anyway welcome how school? It seems you told Ifeoma you are coming, she's around I saw her yesterday.

Me: School dey I just say make I come rest small,help me tell Ifeoma say I dey around make she see me,I wan sleep,I no sleep throughout for night,people just dey make noise inside the bus like say na school we dey.

Ifeoma did not come till around two,she said she came earlier,but I was asleep and she didn't want to wake me,she knew I was tired from my journey. I tried to bleep,Ifeoma no agree,I told her its because of her I came back, she no buy into what I was saying, that girl too stubborn. I played along as if I was OK with not bleeping. I dey go find Ada and Susan, we go start again from where we stop. She no sabi say I've been sex starved for almost three months. She stayed with me till four before she left. I went to Susan's house, that is the closest to me.

Me: Haffa Susan

Susan: Ran to hug me with excitement. its been long a girls' breast touch my chest my dick begin kick. She noticed and laughed at me.

Me: Why you dey laugh? Do you know when last I touched a girl, that is why I came to see you. See how beautiful you are looking, it seems Lakeside is taking good care of you everywhere, see how your ass is shooting out.

Susan: Yeye boy, you never change, I'm busy. I want to cook for my younger ones. I'll come to the house this evening or tomorrow. Hope say you get strength, I no go hear stories. I was so glad I've been able to secure her again. Next I moved to go see Ese. This girl go born next month by my calculation, chai!! How she go look now with big belle,those were the things on my mind as I was going to her house.

Ese: When did you come? Are you sure is school you are in,you don't look like people that are in school, you look like someone that is working. We kissed and hugged. Belle don big, her edd was first week of June. I stayed with her until her mother came back. she was happy I was around, asked if I will be around when Ese will put to birth?

Me: I don't know yet,but I hope to be around.

Ese mother: Now that you are around, please be bleeping her so that child birth will be easier. ( Explaining to me why it will be good for her).

Ajiri came in,I was surprised he was around.

Me: Egede haffa?

Ajiri: I bam. You self don dey play one hundred and forty seven?

Me: Yes na.

Ajiri: I trust you. Come house tomorrow morning make we reason.

Ese mother: What language are you guys speaking? Young boys and different language these days. With Ese big Belle i go bleep her,the thing no sweet, but do I have an option? Me wey konji don kill.

Got back home my mom was angry I didn't go to church and I've been walking around since I came back. My dad traveled for a business so he was not around. I was surprised my dad has put telephone in our house, no wonder my mom is always calling my sister. Make I call my sister.

Me: Good evening ma,I don reach Lagos.

Mama David: Thank gawd say you no dey church today,them kill three people after church, if no be gawd bullet for touch me,that road you dey like follow na there them take kill the boys. Na gawd say make you travel.

So these boys get mind, them go kill people wey come church come pray, these boys them dey heartless o.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Foureyes(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
We went to a location and we began to drink, Nnamdi came around,he called Festus aside, they sat down and spoke for a while,we were still drinking our drinks. it was almost six and more people began to come to our location, Festus had come to sit with us by then,i saw two of my departmental guys there,i wanted to go and meet them,Festus said I should sit down and mind my business. It was almost seven the place was getting dark. I told Festus we should leave that location since it was getting too crowded.

Festus: Na here the party go take place, them wan bam us,before we go comot here we go be Ayes.

Me: I no plan for this o,I no want be Ayes,I wan do Buccaneer, guy I dey leave this place.

Festus: Oy no try am o. Them go just waste you,you don see faces,you want go cast guys for school abi?

I was still thinking how to run away from that place,when I began to hear gunshots. Na cotty them don price I go light them. All man with four hundred begin enter ground, a voice said. Make una begin move all 'jus' dey go ground. Some guys came to us and began move us in a single file like goats. Na so we waka almost two hours dey go. We got to a place and we the 'jus', were kept in a place.

Festus: How much dey your hand Oy?

Me: One thousand,guy why them keep us here? Who dey talk there? If I hear your voice, na your dead body them go carry comot here,a voice echoed. Fear wan kill me as I hear the voice. Some people go don piss for body.

They began to call people one after the other,it got to my turn.

Boy: Who bring you here? Where you dey school, which department you dey,who you tell say you dey come here,like twenty questions at ones

Me: Festus

Boy: That ju,you no sabi say ju no dey bring person come here,Nnamdi came and said it's him,he collected the one thousand from me, collected my watch,my shirt and trousers, why this people dey naked me,I think say things don finish, I no sabi say that is just the beginning.

We moved to an open place and they asked us(jus) to lie face down. Flogging start, them flog us no be small,the flogging long,maybe like five hours, small time them ask us to go another place,we got there they did some things and said we are now freedom fighter. They were hitting our hands,shaking me one kind one kind. I no sabi Wetin them dey do for my hand.

Boy: Who be this one LM, you no teach am anything?

Nnamdi: Leave am I go teach am that one,he gave me my clothes and I wore them,Nnamdi didn't give me my watch and my money, I followed other people there to form circle,we stayed there for like fifteen minutes and everyone began to go home,guys came to congratulate us. Now you don be men,nothing wey you no fit do now,any person wey price you men go come out,just echo ... men go full everywhere.

What they were saying no enter my head, all my body dey pain me. Nnamdi, Festus, Obi,Victor and I went to Obi hostel, from there Nnamdi go teach us everything we need know about NBM. We left that place around past four and got to Obi's hostel by almost six. I no sabi whether na the waka or the beating they pain my body,me I just need to sleep now.
Chaii your life just went from unprotected sex to unprotected life. Such sad cry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyindamolah: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
azammi:
Abeg post something, please try to make your update long so we no go to miss you.
What are you saying? Join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram thank me later
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Infact I am still shocked and surprised at Ese's mother. See how she trained her daughter. Small girl having sex and got pregnant,yet she's happy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by cowardafonja: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Foureyes:

Chaii your life just went from unprotected sex to unprotected life. Such sad cry

Stop quoting the write-up
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Emychina(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Guy make i motivate u nah,three gbosaa for man wey sabi. Aro marine matalina. No cheap capping.shey i get am abi,lol. Abeg fire down,i need to give u three green bottles.u bam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Infact I am still shocked and surprised at Ese's mother. See how she trained her daughter. Small girl having sex and got pregnant,yet she's happy.
u didn't read where OP said she's in need of grandchildren. Ajiri refused to bring in a girl.
The woman is just acting so desperate
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Holywizard:
u didn't read where OP said she's in need of grandchildren. Ajiri refused to bring in a girl.
The woman is just acting so desperate
Yes I read it. Allowing small children to have sex under her roof is nothing but stupidity and bad upbringing,her eyes will soon clear. Na which kind desperation be that?

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Yes I read it. Allowing small children to have sex under her roof is nothing but stupidity and bad upbringing,her eyes will soon clear. Na which kind desperation be that?
some families are insane.
I've seen situations whereby boys and girls can bring in their opposite sex friends to their houses in the consent of their parents.
Some will end up having sex while their parents are around. Something we couldn't try in my family

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Holywizard:
some families are insane.
I've seen situations whereby boys and girls can bring in their opposite sex friends to their houses in the content of their parents.
Some will end up having sex while their parents are around. Something we couldn't try in my family
Nawa oo shocked

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by chinosike(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Getting more interesting o, am following sir...
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by fineberry(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I think say an only me dey reason ham o. Even a dog will likely train her offspring in a more responsible way. .....knowing that this story is not a fiction just dey surprise me wallahi.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.