Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (256031 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by bassette(m): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2022
I can understand how it feels for you really. Maybe owing to how you described her in your story, Ifeoma character stuck with people myself included.

It is well... Thanks for giving NL another true life tale.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by sunshine1974(m): 4:12am On Mar 30, 2022
I remember when Ebi realised you have joined cult, in his words, "5years from now you will look back and regret" never discountenance the words of an elder.

I guess you are in your 40s now and still regret actions as a teenager. May God grant you solace.

Just wondering how your sister son's friend knew you were a cultists.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by EmzyT: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Laughnow419:

Lol. Just tell am to open Cultistupdate and Cultistupdate2 nobody go tell am not to join again

Must you Quote the whole Post to make your point? Try get sense na

7 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by consumer2014: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Why did I chose to write this long epistle.

I greet everybody who has inspired me to continue, when some people want discourage me. Una do well.

This various write ups you wrote this last month, it's an eye opener. I thank you for educating our youth..and elders too( elders they join now o) on the perils of going down that lane of cultism.

Your write up was divinely inspired. It was a series of mistakes you made in your teenage, however your write up ensures one thing, which is, no extra blood spilling from your side. Not speaking could be accessory to murder. Speaking up has freed you from that burden.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Agbebakun22: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Manlikechoba:
Most of yall here are simply hailing his activities not learning... yall should stop being hypocritical by saying you dey learn to shun cultism and within you, you wish you had been the one running the whole thing.. or joined him to run things...
, omo i could still remember when i was in sch, ordinary Mr faculty weh i wan go for, i met one guy to be my backbone cux he has leg. Omo this bros dey yarn me to join aye com dey list the benefits weh attache to it, mention big names of celebs jst to convince me to join. Thank jah i didnt join jst imagine wetin i 4 went thru. Could still rem of a guy who was light up despite sch almost 8 years ago. Their life is alway at risk even tho they manage to run away frm sch

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Agbebakun22:
, omo i could still remember when i was in sch, ordinary Mr faculty weh i wan go for, i met one guy to be my backbone cux he has leg. Omo this bros dey yarn me to join aye com dey list the benefits weh attache to it, mention big names of celebs jst to convince me to join. Thank jah i didnt join jst imagine wetin i 4 went thru. Could still rem of a guy who was light up despite sch almost 8 years ago. Their life is alway at risk even tho they manage to run away frm sch

Yea bro, we live in a risky world, but theirs are more riskier,they can't go to some places, dey can't stay on a bike for go slow etc,they can't move around and can't have peace... u see someone running towards your direction, u go dey fear maybe the person wan kill you, bike march break for ur back,beside or in front and fear go hold you,afraid that anyone can kill you at any moment and the funniest thing is that, na when u get family and matured and when life is beginning to sound fun and good, na then u go realize the mistakes and the pain of leaving the world gets to you especially when ur family is at risk.. when u are young,u think about yourself alone, now you are married with kids,u can't stay or take ur kids to school or be with them in an outdoor functions etc.. you are afraid of being killed or them being killed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Agbebakun22: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Yea bro, we live in a risky world, but theirs are more riskier,they can't go to some places, dey can't stay on a bike for go slow etc,they can't move around and can't have peace... u see someone running towards your direction, u go dey fear maybe the person wan kill you, bike march break for ur back,beside or in front and fear go hold you,afraid that anyone can kill you at any moment and the funniest thing is that, na when u get family and matured and when life is beginning to sound fun and good, na then u go realize the mistakes and the pain of leaving the world gets to you especially when ur family is at risk.. when u are young,u think about yourself alone, now you are married with kids,u can't stay or take ur kids to school or be with them in an outdoor functions etc.. you are afraid of being killed or them being killed
for the past 17 years i havent shed tears like dis. Omo ifeoma death make water drop frm eyes, e pain me walai

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Agbebakun22:
for the past 17 years i havent shed tears like dis. Omo ifeoma death make water drop frm eyes, e pain me walai

All my life,been looking for a lady who will love me unconditionally just like ifeoma did,it's just unfortunate that things went haywire and she died, it's an unfortunate incident that could've been avoided but it's destined to happen

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Agbebakun22: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Manlikechoba:

All my life,been looking for a lady who will love me unconditionally just like ifeoma did,it's just unfortunate that things went haywire and she died, it's an unfortunate incident that could've been avoided but it's destined to happen
to get girl like her in this era it will hard jst visualise hw ifeoma will looks

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Agbebakun22:
to get girl like her in this era it will hard jst visualise hw ifeoma will looks

Very hard... like finding a honest Nigerian politician
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Tendernessboy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
This ifeoma death pain me seriously... Even I asked my babe if she could love me the way ifeoma love oyin...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by capetownboyz(m): 4:45am On Mar 31, 2022
What a story ..who fit help cast demon comot for my dog cry

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by EmzyT: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Tendernessboy:
This ifeoma death pain me seriously... Even I asked my babe if she could love me the way ifeoma love oyin...
[/s]

Foolish girl that would've stood her ground, cleared you and put you in your place is busy massaging your ego sad What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Put yourself in her shoes and ask yourself if you'd still love her if she'd have lived OPs kinda lifestyle! So you expect her to stay while;

1: You womanize, Fvck around and she remains faithful?sad
2: You get another babe pregnant and she'll still stick around? angry
3: You join a bad gang that'll come to look for you, and if they don't get you, they leave the message with your woman?undecided
4: You lie endlessly and even when she knows you're a chronic liar, she still stick around?

Bro, Gone are those days when People love with their Heart, those Ifeoma type of girls died in the last Century! Besides, there are limits to some things. I would NEVER advice any girl to love like this, even if she's an Enemy.

Once you notice an Unusual move from your partner and you've talked it over with the person and him/her is not willing to change, For your sanity sake, WALK AWAY!!!

16 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Boxylogy(f): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Oy, thanks for the eyes opening. Indeed, u v passed through some phases of life. God will see you through.
Where is Esther now? What happened to her. She is indeed a strong girl that accepted all ur flaws

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by CHace: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Op this is one of the best thread I've followed on NL....Thanks for sharing your story and enlightening as many people that will read it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Foolish girl that would've stood her ground, cleared you and put you in your place is busy massaging your ego sad What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Put yourself in her shoes and ask yourself if you'd still love her if she'd have lived OPs kinda lifestyle! So you expect her to stay while;

1: You womanize, Fvck around and she remains faithful?sad
2: You get another babe pregnant and she'll still stick around? angry
3: You join a bad gang that'll come to look for you, and if they don't get you, they leave the message with your woman?undecided
4: You lie endlessly and even when she knows you're a chronic liar, she still stick around?

Bro, Gone are those days when People love with their Heart, those Ifeoma type of girls died in the last Century! Besides, there are limits to some things. I would NEVER advice any girl to love like this, even if she's an Enemy.

Once you notice an Unusual move from your partner and you've talked it over with the person and him/her is not willing to change, For your sanity sake, WALK AWAY!!!
Lol @the pic
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 1:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Bigman247:

I have one question though; where you able to get back your original documents? How about you get a good job opportunity now, what academic qualification will you present?

Shallom!

I only got the ones I felt were important to me, besides I don't think I'll ever need them again.

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 2:12am On Apr 01, 2022
sunshine1974:
OP, you didn't tell us if you renounced your membership officially or not. If you haven't , there may be no need anymore, just approach a church and give your life to Christ completely and still stay away from the public. Don't go and join Usher in church ooo. Just be smart and use your head.

I really enjoyed your story. May God protect you now and always.

Thanks Bros. Make I tell you story, it happened in my first year. Chukwuma was a lord, I heard he lord up a year before I got admission into Esut.

He came one evening with Bible and began to preach,tjat he is a changed person and want to renounce cultism. my head asked him me and you who go preach to each other? (I forgot mention, that my head that year is a senior pastor in LFC in their northern branch). You know the consequences of denouncing abi. If you reason that matter again, i go just deaxe you for here. That was how the guy carry him renouncing go forward. Till him manage go service, na office him be to men,mostly my head.

To my opinion o,the best way for one to renounce cultism is to stay away from them,or if you feel say you get craze,go report your head give soldiers, make him come sign undertaking say nothing go do you. You don get free B for life, him go protect you make other frats no fall you.

14 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 2:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Boxylogy:
Oy, thanks for the eyes opening. Indeed, u v passed through some phases of life. God will see you through.
Where is Esther now? What happened to her. She is indeed a strong girl that accepted all ur flaws

Esther na my paddy for life. She and Ese are my friends forever, if its possible i for make Esther second wife. She's into selling of house In Lagos and Abuja.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by sunshine1974(m): 5:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

Esther na my paddy for life. She and Ese are my friends forever, if its possible i for make Esther second wife. She's into selling of house In Lagos and Abuja.
I don't expect less. You and Esther really understood each other. Infact as it stands now, she should be your best friend. Una run things well.

8 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by DaBogu: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2022
The OP has tried but read this thread and you know how cultism is killing our youth
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Boxylogy(f): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2022
I like her spirit, is very rare to see a lady u are bleeping n still introduce another to her that you want to marry in future n still continue friendship with you. I hope she is happy in her marriage bcuz she loves you genuinely

Esther na my paddy for life. She and Ese are my friends forever, if its possible i for make Esther second wife. She's into selling of house In Lagos and Abuja.[/quote]
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Pinky27: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by promiseland245(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
He mentioned that Esther got married to the guy her family subscribed for her but it crashed after some years.
Boxylogy:
I like her spirit, is very rare to see a lady u are bleeping n still introduce another to her that you want to marry in future n still continue friendship with you. I hope she is happy in her marriage bcuz she loves you genuinely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Therock5555(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Oyin...... Thanks alot for this great tale.

I hope lots of people learnt lessons from it....

Incase una no know, when you're a Jew, you can enter literally anywhere and do what ever you want without fear...

Many a times, two or more different Lords don jam for my place and nothing them fit do cause them know say me no dey take shit either, everybody dey respect theirselves around me, if you no know, you go think say na me be the confra Lord....

But then I keep saying over and over again, I can do what I like, when I want, how I want...

Even though them dey try convince me, my freedom and peace of mind dey very Paramount to me.

As far as no be cult group wey go make my aza load with billions, make everybody just go rest....

Say No to Cultism

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Winnerly: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Therock5555:
Oyin...... Thanks alot for this great tale.

I hope lots of people learnt lessons from it....

Incase una no know, when you're a Jew, you can enter literally anywhere and do what ever you want without fear...

Many a times, two or more different Lords don jam for my place and nothing them fit do cause them know say me no dey take shit either, everybody dey respect theirselves around me, if you no know, you go think say na me be the confra Lord....

But then I keep saying over and over again, I can do what I like, when I want, how I want...

Even though them dey try convince me, my freedom and peace of mind dey very Paramount to me.

As far as no be cult group wey go make my aza load with billions, make everybody just go rest....

Say No to Cultism

Refer to the last post made by the monicker Saynotocultism.

You’re putting your life at risk. A rival may think you belong and would simply point you out when there’s war

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Those years I was still in school, one of the deadliest hits happened to the extent that indigenes had to leave or stay indoors. Some were even killed in their houses but we jews weren't concerned. We went for lectures, fields, visited our friends, slept with 2 eyes closed etc because we knew no one was after us.
I didn't regret being a jew and I will never be.
Since I was born and raised in the same environment, no one was able to threaten me to join, although they all tried to convince me to join. When some guys threatened to kill 2 of my friends and course mates whenever they see them, I, a jew went to their place to plead on behalf of my friends. I'm a street wise jew.
Say no to cultism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wait oh let me get something straight about this cultism thing so if person graduate him no fit join again abi na only for uni them dey do am and what is the implications of just joining for business purposes like it’s common now days because as e dey go na who dey game sabi road for this Lagos way I dey and me na Jew man watin dey sup even when I dey abj na sn men them get that place and rugged sea men them
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by SCOOPERJEF(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
AShadowofmyself:
Wait oh let me get something straight about this cultism thing so if person graduate him no fit join again abi na only for uni them dey do am and what is the implications of just joining for business purposes like it’s common now days because as e dey go na who dey game sabi road for this Lagos way I dey and me na Jew man watin dey sup even when I dey abj na sn men them get that place and rugged sea men them
when cultist get war them no dey know wether na school or area or for pleasure or business purposes you join them go put am for your body wotowoto...try follow cultist update you go see am say both student and graduate dey collect...saynotocultism

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omo society don scatter ooo everybody don join cult and even people way no dey cult dey help cultist map other cultist abeg I dey find where plenty ju dey because relating with all this cultist dey very hard. Make we create secret forum to dey expose them coded we fit dey use their social media account make sure say everything dey coded if you be ju steady dey online close this cultist so that they won’t feel comfortable joining because this thing dey make life hard for everybody Nigeria don hard then group of blood sucking mofo don make am extra hard again.... all thanks to woke Soyinka
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
As for me on that saynotocultism page I would be mapping out various know and unknown cultist I come across and thus making their lives more difficult since they want to make everybody’s life difficult I go write your name and your state put your picture for there lol f you like run if you like don’t run this community go sabi you.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by monerozi5590: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
As for me on that saynotocultism page I would be mapping out various know and unknown cultist I come across and thus making their lives more difficult since they want to make everybody’s life difficult I go write your name and your state put your picture for there lol f you like run if you like don’t run this community go sabi you.

What are you writing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.