Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255684 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by bassette(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
I forgot mention, that my head that year is a senior pastor in LFC in their northern branch)

Oritse shocked shocked shocked shocked...asamoah!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Perkins1: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
ShunCultism

No road there. I can relate to all OP said and yes, like Ebi said, 5 years after all these you will regret what you did.

Over 8 years now I am still regretting.

11 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Bigman247(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

I only got the ones I felt were important to me, besides I don't think I'll ever need them again.

Now that makes perfect sense
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Perkins1: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

Thanks Bros. Make I tell you story, it happened in my first year. Chukwuma was a lord, I heard he lord up a year before I got admission into Esut.

He came one evening with Bible and began to preach,tjat he is a changed person and want to renounce cultism. my head asked him me and you who go preach to each other? (I forgot mention, that my head that year is a senior pastor in LFC in their northern branch). You know the consequences of denouncing abi. If you reason that matter again, i go just deaxe you for here. That was how the guy carry him renouncing go forward. Till him manage go service, na office him be to men,mostly my head.

To my opinion o,the best way for one to renounce cultism is to stay away from them,or if you feel say you get craze,go report your head give soldiers, make him come sign undertaking say nothing go do you. You don get free B for life, him go protect you make other frats no fall you.

When you read SayNoToCultism thread and meet my story. you will know OP didn't lie about the renounciation method. After I came out of Prison, lost my Dad while I was in Prison, na that time I give myself sense say Cultism na Bastard.

Straight with 4 soldiers in a van na so I enter Base go inform them of my denounciation, as men see Soldiers see run for their legs. Na only Chairman and Him B na stay, a whole Exec see soldiers pick race grin.

Please I beg you in the name of God. avoid cultism.

I wish to write my story one day tho.

18 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osek(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Holywizard:
Those years I was still in school, one of the deadliest hits happened to the extent that indigenes had to leave or stay indoors. Some were even killed in their houses but we jews weren't concerned. We went for lectures, fields, visited our friends, slept with 2 eyes closed etc because we knew no one was after us.
I didn't regret being a jew and I will never be.
Since I was born and raised in the same environment, no one was able to threaten me to join, although they all tried to convince me to join. When some guys threatened to kill 2 of my friends and course mates whenever they see them, I, a jew went to their place to plead on behalf of my friends. I'm a street wise jew.
Say no to cultism
It's ekosodin ba

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by JustDrivingBy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
That "police report" doctors request for before treating a gunshot victim is one of the many things that show one is living in a stupid country (or more aptly, jungle). Those idiots called Nigerian doctors don't even know why they're called doctors. No need to complain about the police. Stupidity is their default mode.

According to our constitution now, police report is no longer needed. Any hospital wey no comply with immediate treatment do whatever you wish Including but not limited to suing them to court.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by maridrug(m): 3:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Is the story over?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osaka1905: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2022
maridrug:
Is the story over?

Yes is over �

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by sunshine1974(m): 4:18am On Apr 06, 2022
Perkins1:

When you read SayNoToCultism thread and meet my story. you will know OP didn't lie about the renounciation method. After I came out of Prison, lost my Dad while I was in Prison, na that time I give myself sense say Cultism na Bastard.

Straight with 4 soldiers in a van na so I enter Base go inform them of my denounciation, as men see Soldiers see run for their legs. Na only Chairman and Him B na stay, a whole Exec see soldiers pick race grin.

Please I beg you in the name of God. avoid cultism.

I wish to write my story one day tho.
kindly write it here. You could continue from where OY stopped. Let's keep the thread alive please.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by aimmoney9: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
jogsman01:
Hope say na buy you buy, no be rent
Na Seun dash me oooo...... grin grin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lastpharoah33: 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
I'm still grateful to God for a wonderful friend he made me put up with. Dude was a german, pretty funny I pressured him to have me bag-in, but this friend of mine was adamant. That I was better off a ju.

It was one of the best decisions I've ever took.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Therock5555(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2022
Winnerly:

Refer to the last post made by the monicker Saynotocultism.

You’re putting your life at risk. A rival may think you belong and would simply point you out when there’s war

Dude, read what I wrote very well. I don't roll with them, rolling with them dey different from someone visiting you.

I don't take shit from nobody, my crib is my crib, nobody comes there and carry matters for head, I'll simply kick you out, nobody dey do confra matter near me....

So anybody wey wan target me, e concern them. I don't give two bleeps about anybody.

If you're coming to my house, be you force man or system man, as you knock for my door, all your rank don fall for door. I interact with everyone like my equal.

I keep a very tight circle, and I don't hesitate to kick out any foul soul who wanna bug my life.... Life's too short bro... Life's too short...
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Winnerly: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Therock5555:

Dude, read what I wrote very well. I don't roll with them, rolling with them dey different from someone visiting you.

I don't take shit from nobody, my crib is my crib, nobody comes there and carry matters for head, I'll simply kick you out, nobody dey do confra matter near me....

So anybody wey wan target me, e concern them. I don't give two bleeps about anybody.

If you're coming to my house, be you force man or system man, as you knock for my door, all your rank don fall for door. I interact with everyone like my equal.

I keep a very tight circle, and I don't hesitate to kick out any foul soul who wanna bug my life.... Life's too short bro... Life's too short...

Dude you’re missing the point. Someone visiting you leaves a trail right to your door step

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Therock5555(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Winnerly:

Dude you’re missing the point. Someone visiting you leaves a trail right to your door step

Their trail not mine.

If person Tiff and them catch am, how does it affects me?

Them no catch us together...

Them no come find any stolen goods for my side..

So what then would be my offence? Visiting me?

I don't roll with every tom and Hardy, I like my privacy die. So if I'm allowing to into my house as a cultist, that must mean we got business wey attract me to you in the first place.

I am not afraid of any cultist, infact na them dey fear me, cause wetin dey my body pass all those wereys wey go dey wear colour up and down dey drop slangs...

I do not tolerate Cultism or any foolish vices, that's why I repeat, anybody wey knock my door, be you cultist or force man or any organization wey you join, e no concern me.

I relate with folks according to what I want with them, anybody wey wan track anybody come my side is free. I don't give two bleeps....

I wish you could know the kind of person I am, even cultist dey know who their mate is.

Before you forget, I schooled in Benue state, where bodies dey drop daily due to cult wars. But till tomorrow, I can wear whatever colour of cloth I want and enter where ever I want to enter, nobody dey him right senses to come confront me.

Talk more of somebody bringing cult fight to my house because them come see their opponent visit me, them go talk when that rubbish play start nah....

Mtceeewwww

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Winnerly: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Therock5555:

Their trail not mine.

If person Tiff and them catch am, how does it affects me?

Them no catch us together...

Them no come find any stolen goods for my side..

So what then would be my offence? Visiting me?

I don't roll with every tom and Hardy, I like my privacy die. So if I'm allowing to into my house as a cultist, that must mean we got business wey attract me to you in the first place.

I am not afraid of any cultist, infact na them dey fear me, cause wetin dey my body pass all those wereys wey go dey wear colour up and down dey drop slangs...

I do not tolerate Cultism or any foolish vices, that's why I repeat, anybody wey knock my door, be you cultist or force man or any organization wey you join, e no concern me.

I relate with folks according to what I want with them, anybody wey wan track anybody come my side is free. I don't give two bleeps....

I wish you could know the kind of person I am, even cultist dey know who their mate is.

Before you forget, I schooled in Benue state, where bodies dey drop daily due to cult wars. But till tomorrow, I can wear whatever colour of cloth I want and enter where ever I want to enter, nobody dey him right senses to come confront me.

Talk more of somebody bringing cult fight to my house because them come see their opponent visit me, them go talk when that rubbish play start nah....

Mtceeewwww

A trail is only as good as where it leads to. Their trail yes but where does it lead to? Your guess is as good as mine.

We’ve heard countless times how friends of cultists can be killed to pass a message. What are you arguing?

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Therock5555(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Winnerly:

A trail is only as good as where it leads to. Their trail yes but where does it lead to? Your guess is as good as mine.

We’ve heard countless times how friends of cultists can be killed to pass a message. What are you arguing?

Bro make we no too argue.

1. I no get friend oh, I no fit point two guys now say see my friends there, too many betrayals...

2. My major point was that, I roll with anybody I want, that doesn't makes us friends.

So if any cultist wan come kill me because him see me with him rival, their problem.

Life's too short... Nobody suppose live forever mehn. So I might roll with any body I like or fancy, if naso God don plan make I die, so be it.

Good night.....

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Hungerbadoo: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2022
Therock5555:

Bro make we no too argue.

1. I no get friend oh, I no fit point two guys now say see my friends there, too many betrayals...

2. My major point was that, I roll with anybody I want, that doesn't makes us friends.

So if any cultist wan come kill me because him see me with him rival, their problem.

Life's too short... Nobody suppose live forever mehn. So I might roll with any body I like or fancy, if naso God don plan make I die, so be it.

Good night.....
Guy how far? Buy relaxer chilax. The manchi no the comprisun ya caprisun.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by citywal(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2022
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Kwakwa7: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Nah only men de confess for Nairaland ?? Where dos other people confession , I like read . Baggers make una confess all the thief una do , mapphite confess all the people una rape … eiye all those handbag una disarm for market lol. At the end,say no to confra

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Damibiz:
Lemme sip ma Odogwu betters and Tigernut juice abeg......OP I'm impressed with your work....ride on

Chairman I hail
Abeg where I fit see this tigernut juice buy?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Damibiz(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
EmeraldKing7:

Chairman I hail
bought mine at City Mart super market and stores in Gwagwalada,Abuja but you can actually prepare it yourself,go to market and locate where Hausa people are selling them ask then about Aya...
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Damibiz(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
EmeraldKing7:

Chairman I hail
bought mine at City Mart super market and stores in Gwagwalada,Abuja but you can actually prepare it yourself,go to market and locate where Hausa people are selling them ask then about Aya
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by dorin27(f): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Here it is.... oma4ece come and read with me.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by oma4ece(f): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
dorin27:
Here it is.... oma4ece come and read with me.
thank you babe. kiss
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by ForeverToxic: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Wow, I'm finally at the last page.

Took me 5 days to complete the story from start to finish.
Sometimes I go dey read till 1am.

Oyinmiebiagric,God has a plan for your life.
Please surrender totally to Him.

You mentioned you still keep Ese's jazz (necklace) with you.

Ifeoma's death was really painful.

It's good how you had to mix the fiction to confuse people on your identity.. The Oyin name is probably a pseudonym and a good one.

Stay safe.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wow! Its been a while I was here. Something happened in my life this week,that reminded me of the past.

I am thinking of dropping few things I omitted out,I am just been scared. Like 3 people don sabi say na me dey write this thing,including Susan.

I will see what I can do,hopefully next week to divert every thing that will point to me. Make I write small story of the last ten years of my dealings.

16 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by cfree14(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
Wow! Its been a while I was here. Something happened in my life this week,that reminded me of the past.

I am thinking of dropping few things I omitted out,I am just been scared. Like 3 people don sabi say na me dey write this thing,including Susan.

I will see what I can do,hopefully next week to divert every thing that will point to me. Make I
write small story of the last ten years of my dealings.
That would be really great. We go dey here dey wait
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Medianna(f): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Following.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osaka1905: 4:02am On Apr 29, 2022
Fellowing
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by LordVarys1: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

I will see what I can do,hopefully next week to divert every thing that will point to me. Make I write small story of the last ten years of my dealings.
in as much as we love the story, if it's not safe for you please jettison the idea of going on with the story. Your safety is very important

11 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by kelechiodo(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2022
LordVarys1:
in as much as we love the story, if it's not safe for you please jettison the idea of going on with the story. Tour safety is very important
Please Oyin listen to this advice. While your story is educative and entertaining, your life is more precious.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hmm.

I was thinking I saw this story late, I ran into it yesterday, reading it without suspense was worth it
I have learnt a lot to preach for a life time
SAYNOTOCULTISM.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.