Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married (24897 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Chatflick(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Rubbish post. See the useless reasons stated.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by dammiedot(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2022
i still don't understand how changing your relationship status on Facebook has anything to do with marriage.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Lumig: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2022
cheesy
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Euegene100001: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Lol . No reasonable points here !

1 financially ready*

2 emotionally ready.

3 mentally ready.

Every other point will come in later

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by ibechris(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2022
Jay5mie:
My simple advice to my innocent brothers out there considering getting married is...

DON'T DO IT!!!

No talk say i no warn una o angry angry angry angry

Is this an advise or an opinion?
Someone gave birth to you and now, this is the only thing u have to say.
Don't worry,it will get to u.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Jeon(f): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2022
+

IMMORALITIES

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by LeyeWrites: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2022
Marriage don't mean being someone's partner for life.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by AlphaStyles(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Number 7 Ba Kudi Kosi Owo
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Savedday: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by OlawaleBammie: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Seriously 5&6 are my problems
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by solofresh(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2022
Not that I don't like marriage but the fear of women is the beginning of wisdom sometimes
Make I go marry make the babe come divorce me, share my asset to two abi?
It won't work
Besides,I can't marry an illiterate.The girl I will marry must be up to my standard abeg.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Bridget95(f): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Low bank account balance coupled with unemployment or under employment is the major reason many youths aren't getting married in Nigeria even in their 40s.

This country has failed its youths.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by franchasng: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Jay5mie:
My simple advice to my innocent brothers out there considering getting married is...

DON'T DO IT!!!

That's an imbecilic advice grin

Name one successful man in the world who died at 50yrs plus as a single man who didn't marry at all?

Marriage is part of a man's success stories.

You are not successful until you are married.

Don't mention Aliko Dangote because he was married but divorced and wanted to remarry Yaradua's daughter when Yaradua was the President and she rejected it cos she and Dangote's daughter were close friends.

I am sure Dangote's decision now not to remarry is to protect his business empire from family tussle when he dies. Not that he doesn't desire to.

Marriage is good, it helps to shape a man. It makes a man more admirable, more confident and more focused to achieve greater things, except you married wrongly and ended up with the wrong partner.

Being married has never affected me negatively in any way, instead it has helped me to understand life more and even achieve more with ease.

So bra, go and find one sweet chick and marry oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Evolved1: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2022
grin
grin
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by berrystunn(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Op are you married?
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by everythinggirly(f): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2022
Marriage is not by force!

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2022
I think about marriage and wish I can have it but I don't think I want to venture into it. Having to submit my life to please other humans (husband and kids) is something I haven't come to decide about yet. I don't think I am that selfless to let me go. When you love your peace, quiet and also value solitude, having to share your space with other people will seem like a kill.

Also, kids. Argh. Those creatures are a bunch of stress. It's funny, but I think I value companionship over kids. When women say they crave kids badly, I usually can't relate. I have never seen a child and felt like "oh, my ovaries". I feel they are just not worth the hype. Lol. They are necessary burdens anyway. Hahaha. Don't judge me. Just random thoughts. I don't hate them. I also don't crave them either. Maybe, it's my age sha. Let me grow small fess.

But, I will birth one o. Lol. I want to see what a mini-me looks like. Hypocrisy, I get.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Promise47(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin cheesy this generation has lot it back then my mum and. Daddy are still in marriage after 25years now girls of now are days na only money them Sabi
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Mr. Op, you do realize after number 1, you basically went on a repetitive drive...

Every point is within point 1. That's the sum total of why even some married people should never have gotten married! The basis of the growing divorce numbers.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Dbb01(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Jay5mie:

DON'T DO IT!!!

Were angry
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Angelfrost:
Mr. Op, you do realize after number 1, you basically went on a repetitive drive...

Every point is within point 1. That's the sum total of why even some married people should never have gotten married! The basis of the growing divorce numbers.

grin cheesy grin grin
Exactly! This generation ehn...
U will see adults doing nonsense while married. SMH angry

As in maybe govt has to introduce an orientation course for intending couples that are about to get married.

And refresher courses for people that are married.

E.g A married woman still expecting the same attention she got from men while single! angry Haba!

Man wanting to hang out with his pals in the beer parlour like when he was single till 11pm at night angry

If people can grow up by dropping the garment of single life and assuming the full responsibility that come with married life, divorce rate will drastically reduce.

They just have to let go alot...

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by NaijaCover(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by PericomaNwankwo: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by peteradamu: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2022
IF YOUR PARENT DID NOT MARRIED, YOU FOR NO DEY THIS WORL AND BE COMMENTING RUBISH!
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by poweredcom(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2022
womenareapess:
don't even get the idea of marrying because those baboons (naija women) ain't worth it undecided

Naija women are way useless as you think, and marrying those frustrated useless piece of shiit is like welcoming the devil into your life undecided

Free yourself from those self-entitlement piece of shiit angry

And if you must marry! Marry a foreigner, be it Togo, Zimbabwe, and any other except NAIJA women undecided

Baba don talk am ...this generation is not a marrying type

Na just 10 percent go end up in husband house ...these girls of today are not ready to help you grow in d wedding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by bigpicture001: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2022
The OP has said nothing
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Tboymessiah(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2022
solofresh:
Not that I don't like marriage but the fear of women is the beginning of wisdom sometimes
Make I go marry make the babe come divorce me, share my asset to two abi?
It won't work
Besides,I can't marry an illiterate.The girl I will marry must be up to my standard abeg.

NasoLifeBe!!!
Which assets you get, shey na dat android phone with 4and half bed be assets
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2022
poweredcom:

Baba don talk am ...this generation is not a marrying type

Na just 10 percent go end up in husband house ...these girls of today are not ready to help you grow in d wedding

Gbam!!!

The Best way to describe them is they believing that the way big and famous prime Ronaldo & Messi are at the moment is exactly the way their mums gave birth to them from the womb as adult with 32 teeth muscles e.t.c!

That they never grew and mature from childhood to adulthood, that the talent and game was bestowed on them automatically.

This is exactly the way they reason

Now if u check most of these successful athletes union, u will find out that their significant other is reffered to as childhood sweet heart, friend

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Tellwhat: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2022
robinfemi:
All what you put up are trash, I don't think you have relationship. If you do, you will understand the packages that comes with it cheesy

Marriage go fear you
Exactly. Not even a single point there truly matters

Imagine Facebook relationship status. Like that shit is irrelevant..unless maybe na anothe rcountry not nigeria
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Corea4king(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2022
These people here saying negative things abt marriage does that mean they will not get married. How did they manage to dogde the insult from family and outsiders .

I did not travel to village this last Christmass because of pressure from my mother to get married.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by bluefilm: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2022
My only reason for not wanting to get married yet is because I don't want to be dealing with any woman's emotional issues.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Angelfrost(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

grin cheesy grin grin
Exactly! This generation ehn...
U will see adults doing nonsense while married. SMH angry

As in maybe govt has to introduce an orientation course for intending couples that are about to get married.

And refresher courses for people that are married.

E.g A married woman still expecting the same attention she got from men while single! angry Haba!

Man wanting to hang out with his pals in the beer parlour like when he was single till 11pm at night angry

If people can grow up by dropping the garment of single life and assuming the full responsibility that come with married life, divorce rate will drastically reduce.

They just have to let go alot...

You have said it all...

However, letting go is personal, and should not be compelled.

Bottom line, we need to quit pressuring men and women to get married before they are fully ready for it. Everyone doesn't mature at the same pace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / #LagosGirls Trends On Twitter / !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.