Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married (24898 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Hangulsaram: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
The truth is, marriage is not for everyone.
Everyone as in both male and female?
If yes, why did the Bible said “it’s not good for a man to be alone”?

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by womenareapess: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2022
poweredcom:

Baba don talk am ...this generation is not a marrying type

Na just 10 percent go end up in husband house ...these girls of today are not ready to help you grow in d wedding
But rather them help you to deprecate in the wedding.

Infact marriage only benefit those baboons!

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Jackipapa: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2022
I blame Buhari!
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Jay5mie:
My simple advice to my innocent brothers out there considering getting married is...

DON'T DO IT!!!

No talk say i no warn una o angry angry angry angry
grin grin tell US the reason abeg na
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by kay29000(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2022
franchasng:
That's an imbecilic advice grin

Name one successful man in the world who died at 50yrs plus as a single man who didn't marry at all?

Marriage is part of a man's success stories.

You are not successful until you are married.

Don't mention Aliko Dangote because he was married but divorced and wanted to remarry Yaradua's daughter when Yaradua was the President and she rejected it cos she and Dangote's daughter were close friends.

I am sure Dangote's decision now not to remarry is to protect his business empire from family tussle when he dies. Not that he doesn't desire to.

Marriage is good, it helps to shape a man. It makes a man more admirable, more confident and more focused to achieve greater things, except you married wrongly and ended up with the wrong partner.

Being married has never affected me negatively in any way, instead it has helped me to understand life more and even achieve more with ease.

So bra, go and find one sweet chick and marry oh cheesy

1. Beethoven

2. Leonardo DiCaprio

3. The Wright Brothers

4. John Cusack

5. Nikola Tesla

6. Salman Khan

7. Al Pacino

8. Ratan Tata

9. Kevin Spacey

10. Leonardo Da Vinci

The list is endless... Stop with the myopic views.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

With all the divorce and negative complaints that are always gracing the nairaland's frontpage you still want us to go ahead and marry these present arrogant non-virgin and over-bleeped pussies? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Haha who Go Marry them then?

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Na unclean spirit dey worry this generation
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2022
womenareapess:
don't even get the idea of marrying because those baboons (naija women) ain't worth it undecided

Naija women are way useless as you think, and marrying those frustrated useless piece of shiit is like welcoming the devil into your life undecided

Free yourself from those self-entitlement piece of shiit angry

And if you must marry! Marry a foreigner, be it Togo, Zimbabwe, and any other except NAIJA women undecided
What of if one used juju or kayan Mata tie you down because some of then can do anything to keep a man now
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by BeautyB99(f): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Op tbh is not as if I don't like the idea of marriage or I don't want to marry at all, I love it infact whenever I see beautiful couples getting married, celebrating their anniversary and having beautiful kids I always admire it and start fantasizing of having my own but the problem is this word “CHEAT" & “LIES" that is the issue, honestly I can't stand a cheating partner and a liar, am so sensitive to the extent that I feel insecure whenever I get in a relationship, I will be like “okay let me give this guy a try, date him and see were it leads but something will keep telling me are you sure you are making the right choice? Are you sure he is the one you want to spend your forever with?" I mean this thought keeps coming to my head that it will make me withdraw myself from that person and end the relationship immediately, because I value my sanity, freedom and peace of mind and I don't want someone to ruin that for me all in the name of claiming they love me just to take away my happiness

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by We4all: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Belial06:
Most over aged unmarried women these days are singing the marriage is not for everyone mantra

While I agree it's not for everyone ,it's still not a self consolation theme to be adopted by every unmarried dame out there . If as a lady you aren't married at 33, no , not all men are bad, maybe ,just maybe the problem is from you.

Just saying

Another one. If marriage were based on personal traits, more than 90% of ladies will be unmarried. If men were getting married to good and better girls, then why is divorce and marital woes on the rise?

Let me school you, if a desperate Nigerian girl wants marriage today, nothing can stop her. All she needs to do is find a man (any man) and pretend to either be a good girl or a tigress in bed; depending on what the gullible man is seeking for in a partner.

I have seen girls do that all the time and it is working. Unfortunately, the girls who choose to be themselves and are not desperate are the ones you think something is wrong with.

You should also understand that in this day and age, some women no longer see marriage as a big deal and are not desperate about it. They are not prepared to give up their freedom and that’s the way it is.

I have a female friend in her 30’s and marriage isn’t on her mind. Her siblings are married but she cares less. This is someone who knows what she wants and doesn’t give a hoot about what the society thinks or proposes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Gkemz: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
The fear of getting married to a wrong partner. Friendship level is different from marriage where there's no going back except for life threatening reasons and infidelity.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by thuxzwda1: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
RandyOku:
In Nigeria now, 98% of Ladies are Marrying Money or for SURVIVAL ... That's enough reason to put marriage on hold right now if you intend Marrying a NAIJA LADY..

In mosdii voice, all NAIJA Ladies are uselessgrin

Mosdii.....
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by davicto: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
phosky:
6 signs you’re not ready to get married

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/6-signs-youre-not-ready-to-get-married/eczq1kv.amp

THANK YOU. MY OWN WILL WORK..MARRIAGE IS A BLESSING I CELEBRATE AND COVET IT...
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by poweredcom(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Gbam!!!

The Best way to describe them is they believing that the way big and famous prime Ronaldo & Messi are at the moment is exactly the way their mums gave birth to them from the womb as adult with 32 teeth muscles e.t.c!

That they never grew and mature from childhood to adulthood, that the talent and game was bestowed on them automatically.

This is exactly the way they reason

Now if u check most of these successful athletes union, u will find out that their significant other is reffered to as childhood sweet heart, friend

Yeah childhood sweet heart no de work for naija o again na dose days ....

Now every young gal no even send u ..na so we de bar yesterday na so one guy de spend for two stupid girls na so Dem de order tins Dem chop finish d way Dem leave the guy self de one kind ..one to the next nigga ...

Shame de catch me to even hang out with ladies anymore ...they are too hungry

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
NO 6- YOU THINK YOUR DICK ISN'T BIG ENOUGH .
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by ultimateprof: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
The truth is, marriage is not for everyone.

The truth is that marriage is for everyone.
Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bridget95:
Low bank account balance coupled with unemployment or under employment is the major reason many youths aren't getting married in Nigeria even in their 40s.

This country has failed its youths.
many Nigerians ladies are simply NOT IT.. Sometimes it ain't really about cash but FINDING THE RIGHT, GOOD FEMALE, that's really COMPATIBLE.. compatibility matters a lot too.. because people come from different backgrounds and upbringings and therefore, must equally different behaviors, attitudes, mannerisms and outlook. Some comes from averagely OK background, books, school, cars,good environment, modern homely setting and the rest(not necessarily very rich setting o. Now, imagine someone, a lady for instance who was brought up from the exact opposite of the picture I just described,what do you will happen?it doesn't matter WHERE you meet such a person,or beautiful, handsome, whatever, NOTHING meaningful would come out such relationship undecided .that aside, most Nigerians ladies first and last love is money.. Love alone can only go so far. They have all kinds f wrong orientations, set too high and unreasonable ,unrealistic expectations from men. Something they may not even possess themselves. So, at end of the day, most end up being dissapointed ,bitter and turned man haters. many men are scared of marrying now even more than before.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married by Bridget95(f): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
many Nigerians ladies are simply NOT IT.. Sometimes it ain't really about cash but FINDING THE RIGHT, GOOD FEMALE, that's really COMPATIBLE.. compatibility matters a lot too.. because people come from different backgrounds and upbringings and therefore, must equally different behaviors, attitudes, mannerisms and outlook. Some comes from averagely OK background, books, school, cars,good environment, modern homely setting and the rest(not necessarily very rich setting o. Now, imagine someone, a lady for instance who was brought up from the exact opposite of the picture I just described,what do you will happen?it doesn't matter WHERE you meet such a person,or beautiful, handsome, whatever, NOTHING meaningful would come out such relationship undecided .that aside, most Nigerians ladies first and last love is money.. Love alone can only go so far. They have all kinds f wrong orientations, set too high and unreasonable ,unrealistic expectations from men. Something they may not even possess themselves. So, at end of the day, most end up being dissapointed ,bitter and turned man haters. many men are scared of marrying now even more than before.
Marriage is about making the imperfect perfect and adapting to living with another person with a different orientation. There is no perfect or compactable one out there,you must be ready to adapt and plan a new life with a total stranger .so have that in mind and take responsibility and become responsible. If you are looking for a perfect or compactable one ,sorry you may wait for all eternity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / #LagosGirls Trends On Twitter / !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.