Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room (2990 Views)

"I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by qtguru(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
phintohlar:
Make she sleep for your room so that you and your friends go cut head for midnight and cook it abi.. Nna take ur time o guy and leave the thing the way it is for now, we no dey safe for una hand again

lol I love NL Comments grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pls op we have too many innovative things to get occupied with .bitches are the least of it . undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
I no understand o....Dem dey share money give people wey sleep for your awzz??
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by frozen70(f): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pasima:
Good afternoon guys please I need your advice, I am dating this girl for 6months now but she never came to my house to sleep but I have slept in her room for 3 times since we met. I have keep persuading her to sleep over although we do bleep in her house but I want her to sleep in mine to so that we can enjoy our night better and talk about our future but till date she said when she is ready she will let me know, seriously I am not happy about this even my friends are making mockery of me about it. What can I do to make her come over. Please no insult abeg.

Some factors are responsible

She may be living more comfortable that you are

Her location may be more accessible than yours

Her home May be more relaxing than yours

Your beddings may be of poor quality, to compare with her's

She may want to control you to her side more

Is either you endure till she is ready
Or you quite because I don't think she likes your home
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by AgentGoat: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is this an issue?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by phintohlar(f): 4:11am On Feb 01, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Who be this fool
me fool abi, anyway i no talk say i no be fool o but na the truth i yarn you so, you can as well go ahead and call me names i don't care
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by ednut1(m): 4:17am On Feb 01, 2022
Are you a ritualist
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Justice4Toto: 4:20am On Feb 01, 2022
Pasima:
Good afternoon guys please I need your advice, I am dating this girl for 6months now but she never came to my house to sleep but I have slept in her room for 3 times since we met. I have keep persuading her to sleep over although we do bleep in her house but I want her to sleep in mine to so that we can enjoy our night better and talk about our future but till date she said when she is ready she will let me know, seriously I am not happy about this even my friends are making mockery of me about it. What can I do to make her come over. Please no insult abeg.

You have won away match three times 3 point each for each away match won. Now you are crying over home win. Even if you win at home it's just one point I guess..
My friend continue Ur away matches OK
If u ever get an home match she may win you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 01, 2022
She prefers her room. So na only your room good to discuss
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Cousin9999: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2022
Stop being so impatient and petty. She's being reasonable. Give her time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Pasima(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Thanks
Cousin9999:
Stop being so impatient and petty. She's being reasonable. Give her time.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room by Slynation(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2022
phintohlar:
Make she sleep for your room so that you and your friends go cut head for midnight and cook it abi.. Nna take ur time o guy and leave the thing the way it is for now, we no dey safe for una hand again
This comrade self...grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is PI Coin Now Valuable? [Pics] / A Note To Young Men. / When Done By The Ladies, It Looks Cute... But The Other Way Round, It Looks Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.