Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room (38879 Views)

How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Sinnmat: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Agboconsult1(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2022
This story is not complete...but I see it as win win and lost lost suitation.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:
Your elder brother crying cos of a Hoe?

Tell your brother he's a disgrace to humanity!
Them suppose flog that elder brother with horsewhip. grin
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by 007lss: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Few days ago my elder brother went with his side chick to visit his friend only to meet his girlfriend in his friend's bedroom.

He is seriously heartbroken and he has been crying all the time since then.

Any advice?
he new a new pussy to correct her brain.... Help him out and get him one...... Don't forget always use condom and no kiss's during sex. Lol
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2022
cooked up story, go and find work
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2022
diamondy:
Catch not caught bro

thanks bro embarassed
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Ojukwu007(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2022
He should be happy that the BITCH he regarded as a girlfriend was exposed. It actually calls for celebration, fake friend and a LovePeddler exposed, including the crying nigga with his side chick.

Cheating has become the order of the day. This generation has lost it, if you have a faithful partner, count yourself lucky.

Some women are terrible cheats shaa. No dignity at all.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by 007lss: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Few days ago my elder brother went with his side chick to visit his friend only to meet his girlfriend in his friend's bedroom.

Any advice?
he need a new pussy to correct his brain.... Help him out and get him one...... Don't forget always use condom and no kiss's during sex. Lol
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by luminouz(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?
Lying ass nigga...

He is crying that what? undecided
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by RPG2020(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Your elder blooder is a simp
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by prinxwizard(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2022
beautyhd:
He went with his side chick and met her with her side dog, equation is balanced.

Do me I do you man no go vex.
Man don vex for this one oh
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by marsup: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2022
That's good.... Let his heart break into a million pieces. He's cheating, and doesn't want to be cheated on. Isn't that just silly?
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by MartinsD12(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?
Went with his side chick both of them are players
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Explicits(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2022
February fool
brother don chop breakfast grin grin grin

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Basiljoe: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by aikyg(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2022
This one na . grin grin
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Godbless3(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2022
So nah this kind thing you need our opinion? Make him forgive her nah.... The friend knew he was coming so he invited the girl over to surprise him.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by DroppingLiquid: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Moeman:
your broda get side chick and the main chick get side cock so na ....MAD PEOPLE

As in, I wonder why he's crying.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by prinxwizard(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2022
, X & Ov2.5
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Paretomaster1(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?

You and your broda dey madt..... Your brother carry side chick go another person house, come meet his GF there... Se equation never balance? Gerraheremehn
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2022
They are both whores and chronic cheaters.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by obembet(f): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2022
There is nothing wrong about it
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Thioluwalope: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2022
Weyre ni gbogbo yin papo
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by donMIG(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?

U n ur elder bro dei miss something wei them dei call sense
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by ogwuche4u(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?

Your brother must be one greedy person. He carried a side chick and he is crying for his babe. This life no balance. You can't have it all.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by yusluvad(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Mad people and cheaters everywhere. Both side don score own goal, and that has lead to ...
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by wallarwallar(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2022
His girlfriend na another person by d side and ur brother carry another person girlfriend as side chick 2 his frend place. Slap sense to ur brother head if he no stop crying give am hypo 2 drink
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by uptownemmygee(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2022
Here2day:
wọ́n dó ìyàwó ẹ o lọ́ ń fẹjọ́ sùn, Ìwọ tó yẹ ko dó ìyàwó ẹlòmíì. grin grin

Set awon wife knacker
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Udodiri01: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
The story no add up.... Cooking up fictional stories to solicit for public opinions....
Any body wey be guy sopo know about BRO CODE.... AND YOU HAVE TO CALL YOUR GUY B4 YOU VISIT
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by brosammy(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2022
your brother is crying because God helped him to realized the kind of woman he is dealing with, so that he will not be laboring as father over bastard in the nearest future. If he likes let him continue crying, in this present world where men and women disguise just to get what they.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Blake755: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2022
Your elder bro is a cheta but meet a chetee grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.