Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room (38900 Views)

How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Few days ago my elder brother went with his side chick to visit his friend

The fact that your elder bro has a side chick= danger afoot...
Someone that is already betraying his girlfriend...

only to meet his girlfriend in his friend's bedroom.

He is seriously heartbroken and he has been crying all the time since then.

Any advice?

None whatsoever, except to tell him that ....KARMA IS A .....he knows the rest.

You betray your girl, and you expect the woman to remain loyal....when you ain't loyal to her?

Tell your elder brother that women are not dolls, that you can pick and play with by choice.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Blacksavage: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2022
That's why I no dey carry all this girls for head..
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by lomprico(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Few days ago my elder brother went with his side chick to visit his friend only to meet his girlfriend in his friend's bedroom.

Any advice?

Lol
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by nick50(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Pictures or I don't believe it....Next one please!!!
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by tydi(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:
Serves both of them right.

Went with his side chick.. Meaning both bf and gf are chronic cheaters

You are intelligent.
Those commenters up there wouldn’t even comprehend with the writer and they already attacking the mumu guy’s chronic cheat girlfriend
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by sorepco(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2022
grin cheesy. Hearth broken? Ur broda n o serious at all!

ObamaMessi:
Few days ago my elder brother went with his side chick to visit his friend only to meet his girlfriend in his friend's bedroom.

Any advice?
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Quim2: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2022
obembet:
There is nothing wrong about it

So you are in support of Cheating?
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2022
brosammy:
your brother is crying because God helped him to realized the kind of woman he is dealing with, so that he will not be laboring as father over bastard in the nearest future. If he likes let him continue crying, in this present world where men and women disguise just to get what they.

Meanwhile, the same God too is also pointing out to the brother that he too is a cheat like his girlfriend...with his side chick....
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by KazikageSama: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?

Oga talk true, nha you or no be you?

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Zordgrub: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?
whats the girl's reaction and what did his friend say too?
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by BigYash: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:
Your elder brother crying cos of a Hoe?

Tell your brother he's a disgrace to humanity!
Big disgrace.. Instead make he hold thanksgiving ceremony, for not falling into what would have killed him,he dey cry..
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by olax02(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?
Do me I do you God no go vest...his girl friend Na another guy side chick..life goes on.

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Flo36: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2022
U de craze? Your brother get side chick and his girl friend also get side bobo nah, everything balance

1 Like

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Carlyboi(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Rubbish and deadass fictional tales by the moonlight you must be some jobless to put this bed of lies together...all these trolls and attention seekers sef.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by TemmyT002(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2022
All these people that cry over women...
Omoo. Anyway, all fingers are not equal.
If na me, I will just delete her numbers and block her everywhere. We move!
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Laturuturu: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?

Now I know ur broda don't like thre.esome

1 Like

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Bamzyriches451: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Lol
Your brother should have known that she doesn't only belongs to him, infact he should be thanking God he never wifed the hoe
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Testimony1988(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Both of them are not faithful.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by omoadeleye(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Sulogy2255: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2022
grin your side chick is somebody girlfriend, and your girlfriend na somebody side chick. Simple!
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by snoopz: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2022
Your bro carry someone else gf as a sidechick go him friend house only for him to meet his real gf with her own sidechick or real bf grin

come to think of it, abi your bro na the lady side chick grin grin grin
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by MNDY(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Stop it. Betrayal by both parties is a painful thing. Hoe? no problem but friend? Naaa

This is the angle I have been looking for. His friend wickedly betrayed him.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by frozen70(f): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:

His brother is still learning
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Medley02(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2022
He's reaping what he's sowing already cheesy
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by winner37(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2022
My sincere advice to your brother is for him to go and make plenty money and girlr alone.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by ceejay80s(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?
Crying? Is he a baby?
Abeg make I hear word
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by chukel(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
Did he caught them knacking or what?? undecided
Una go just dey confuse person undecided
catch. You guys can do better than this. Haba
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?

He got what he deserves
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by zelnababa(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:

you get bad mouth ooo
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by brightalo1010: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?

You people are mad
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by foreshore(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?

Na today! Not a new thing na
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Tony142: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Any advice?

Introduce him to the redpill and also tell him to stop keeping friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.