Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (41019 Views)

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) / Some Women Aren't Great In Bed / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by PrinceMajestic: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Funny thread. These females are only trying to troll us or look for quarrel. I don't have that strength now, I just want to keep fhuckin Nigerian women until I mistakenly get 1 pregnant and then I take my child n dump her. But on a more serious note, you ladies should stop making us see you as sexual objects only. I know there are intelligent ladies here, pls show us your intelligence and not these crap
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by kassano22(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
A Feminist would not agree with the OP
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
These NL men want traditional women but hate the idea of providing. Bunch of confused niqqas

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Enny2013(f): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Nyascobar1414 post=109904706]

Coming from a broke Old H*e..

No offence..[/quote

Yea... coming from a responsible wife n a mother.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Sunshineace(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Princess80:
Most times I see men asking the question of what ladies bring to the table.

Seriously, we aren't created to bring, we are to process, the man is the provider, he will bring everything for us to process.

If u give us bring sperm, we give u babies
If u give us groceries, we have to give u food
If u give a house, we give u a home
Give us frustration, and trust me, i will surely multiply it and give u hell.

In the bible, Adam had everything and had dominions over it, the woman only came to help him harvest his raw materials.

When it comes to finance, Oga it is 100% ur responsibility, I could only assist when my husband isn't making much and he had future plans or if I earn better than he does.
U can't share financial burden with me and still expect me to cater for the children, wash, cook, clean all alone and still gather enough strength for ur wahala at night.
Bringing money is the only thing a man does, why on earth will u share that very one with me? When I object, u will call me a feminist, Oga masculnist, I will not share.
Every other responsibility in a home belongs to me, while financial responsibilities must be shared abi.
Note: sharing financial burden and helping are two different things.

Oya let the insults pour 123 go.
I'm not the kind of man wey go leave house chores and taking care of my kids to my wife alone, so I will ask u what u will bring to the table

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by kaycshine(f): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
It's only broke ass Nigerian men who doesn't want to be responsible for once in their entire life that always complain about women not bringing anything to the table, lazy Nigerian men have been blaming woman for all their misforetunes from time immemorial right from the garden of Eden. They hate to owning up to their mistakes and be responsible, they talk about women not been submissive to them and yet they indirectly want them to complete with them is that not height of confusion?. Bikonu we are not God that gave you the responsibility to cater for your garden which is women .I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Aaron12(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
If you ladies are threatened by redpillers, why disturb yourself with what they are doing and how they live their lives, don't force your opinions on redpillers let they do what they like, is not you ladies business
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Enny2013(f): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Coming from a broke Old H*e..

No offence..

Yea... coming from a responsible wife n a mother.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Johnsown1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Noooooo. You must be shitting me right now. grin grin grin Whatt daaa'. I know say you go try twist am. Like I know. I am not the object/subject of anything here. tongue I asked a simple direct question: can you share in her burdens, including pregnancy, breast-feeding, cleaning poopoo and catarrh, running halter-neck, skirter, and belt when the kids fall sick? :DRaise them through teenagehood, go for PTA meetings, wash everybody's clothes, iron them, cook 24/7, sweep the whole house, build the home, be a Rock of Gibraltar spiritually, psychologically, in facttt, do eeeeeverything women do, IF YOU WANT HER TO SHARE IN YOUR BURDEN?

Wahala o ti e si. Ko le. If you want her to share burdens with you, share burdens with her. Ko ju bee lo.

Am not shitting on you dear, there is no domestic work that a lady can do in which a guy can't do. So stop the hype.
How can I be getting the money for the family while sitting at home doing all those manial works.

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Gotze1: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy

Just dey laugh at this topic.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
AwesomeDuru:
You're talking way too much and now you're starting to sound unintelligent.

It's okay to say less sometimes.

Oh. Really? You mean I ever used to sound intelligent before? Like, I have ever sounded intelligent or used to at some point?? Or what gave you the impression that my takes are intelligent?

Wawu. See rating sha. embarassed

But thanks for the unsolicited advice. It's duly noted. I'll make sure, from this moment, minute, time and period to not always comment more than a line on posts again. smiley

But on another thought, I thought my comments used to be some 'esoteric' psychobabble?? grin grin That was the consensus o.

3 Likes

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by confirm0(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

How is a traditional woman expecting her man to provide entitlement mentality?

Oga boss, make it make sense. undecided

If you people are going to be doing 'each other's roles' then you can't really say this role is meant for man/woman no more.

Eyaaaaaa. grin Maybe una fit try gather money buy time machine. I'm sure the earlier years would be pleasant for y'all.

And you don't need money to buy time machine lol, you could do it with your own cosmos energy lol, don't ask me anything I don't know how
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by bobbiiee: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
If indeed you have this mindset and you make it obvious, at least one of these will happen to you.

1. You are likely to live your life without a man because you are a liability with entitlement mentality.

2. If you mistakenly get married, you will be divorced.

3. If you get married and stayed married, you will live a miserable life. The type of life you have chosen is permanent disability.

4. If you ever stay married, people like you won't have a voice. You will never be consulted before any decision is taken because you have zero brain.

4. Inlaws will have zero regard for you.

5. In the event your husband dies you will be thrown out. Zero input equals to zero relevance.

Lastly, if you are not a clout chaser, I pity those that raised you, because they will weep for you. I pity those that the devil raised to destroy your life by downloading such application on your system because they will hide their face at your downfall. Lastly, your children won't for one day bless you.

People like you will become a local prostitute in the name of survival when the husband is challenged.

In case you have not been told, you case should be among 1001 ways to die.

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Workch: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
lahizak:

Lol. Only idiots will argue with this. If u agree to take care of the house 100%, do chores,cook, wash and take care of the kids, ur hubby will provide 100%. But d wahala started when u girls started saying u are not slaves and can't do all the work and cooking
let's kuku turn her to bronze age wife or house girl. Be like say your own mumu pass that of Op.

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by thesolutions(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Union
U
N
I
O
N

It is very simple but some people find it difficult to understand simple stuff. So, for them to understand simple stuff, they make it complex and then solve the complex issue. The only problem about this is that most people with this traits end up digressing from the problem while Alot of others end up solving a part of the problem that affects them leaving the ones that could be very important out of the equation.

Mathematically, let men be even numbers and women be odd numbers. The union of men and women will be all even and odd numbers. This union does not in any way imply that men have become odd and women even numbers. No. But in the union, their are intersections.

Like set of prime numbers will include 2 which is even number for men while women dominate the rest. Set of numbers divisible by 2 will only have even numbers. This is where men rule. Every other set has an intersection of even and odd numbers in this union set.

My thoughts are women should quit complaining about such question and start drafting their own questions about what would be their contribution in the union while men should quit acting as working for women while on duty to feed himself and family.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Magnoliaa(f): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Johnsown1:
Am not shitting on you dear, there is no domestic work that a lady can do in which a guy can't do. So stop the hype.
How can I be getting the money for the family while sitting at home doing all those manial works.

Since you expect her to share burdens with you, you won't also be the only one bringing the money. smiley

No problem as long as you can share (in) each other's duties.

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by phemmyfour: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Princess80:

Seriously, we aren't created to bring, we are to process, the man is the provider, he will bring everything for us to process.

In the bible, Adam had everything and had dominions over it, the woman only came to help him harvest his raw materials.

When it comes to finance, Oga it is 100% ur responsibility, I could only assist when my husband isn't making much and he had future plans or if I earn better than he does.
U can't share financial burden with me and still expect me to cater for the children, wash, cook, clean all alone and still gather enough strength for ur wahala at night.
Bringing money is the only thing a man does, why on earth will u share that very one with me? When I object, u will call me a feminist, Oga masculnist, I will not share.
Every other responsibility in a home belongs to me, while financial responsibilities must be shared abi.

Lazy bone....Alapa masise
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by JustforMen: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yeah, no offense taken on behalf of the coven. SHE HASN'T SAID SHE IS A FEMINIST. Therefore, she doesn't think herself equal to a man.

Understood? cheesy smiley

I just noticed this phrase... ha ha ha ha aha... you funny!!
I wouldn't go that far... ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by tunwumi: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
What now differentiate you from a prostitute?

Princess80:

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
kassano22:
A Feminist would not agree with the OP

Expectedly. cheesy What is doing my head in is traditional African men disagreeing with her. Ko tally rara.

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Jeon(f): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
FirmTR:

True, but certainly not a wife.

AND I DON'T CARE.... she is a wife to someone else if she is not a wife to you.

1 Like

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by ekerintee: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
You are entitled to your thought.in the nearest future,am afraid there may be nothing like marriage again because of thought like yours.No man wants a liability just as no company wants unproductive staff.its hight time Nigerian women wake up
,Our fathers handled all responsibility when Nigeria was good.With the present day Nigeria ,its wickedness when U see Ur man struggling to pay bills and U are saying he must carry all.if the man has the power to carry all the bills,no problem with that but I don't think it's a law anywhere ,men can help at home when they see the load is too much for the wife or they share house responsibility based on agreement,no law about that.some people see marriage as opportunity to get themselv off some responsibility,a means of getting rich.you must hav something to offer in marriage ,if you don't have anything to offer ,you are a liability,no man or woman wants a liability.this applies to both men and women.couples are meant to help one another and not one party claiming processor and reciever

Princess80:

Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Akuruoulo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Princess80:
thanks dear, at least there is someone who understands. Not the wannabe redpillers who has redefined redpill to suit their own narratives
WHY THEN DO U WANT TO WORK ?
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by tunwumi: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
It is only a prostitute that thinks like this.

kaycshine:
It's only broke ass Nigerian men who doesn't want to be responsible for once in their entire life that always complain about women not bringing anything to the table, lazy Nigerian men have been blaming woman for all their misforetunes from time immemorial right from the garden of Eden. They hate to owning up to their mistakes and be responsible, they talk about women not been submissive to them and yet they indirectly want them to complete with them is that not height of confusion?. Bikonu we are not God that gave you the responsibility to cater for your garden which is women .I come in peace
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Princess80:

Woman you reason wella
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Akuruoulo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Princess80:
I really do not answer these kinda comments filled with indults but I'll answer urs.
First, I work and get paid, I have my own dreams, goals and aspirations. I dont need a man to give me food before I eat
But ur write~up said u are very lazy
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by adeheritage: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
At least bring the ability to process, which is not developed via social media status update
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abfinest007:
Entitlement mentality.good girls in the house please don't listen to this trash cuz d bible says woman be submissive to ur husband .it also say woman is a helpmate to the man
Broke n!gger spotted cheesy cheesy
See as he is sweating in panic grin
Bros relax, you’re not among. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Studio247: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Social media adviser deceiving men to demand what a woman brings to the table .
And some of this advisers are busy bank rolling their wife
It will shock you to know that the wife has control of the ATM cards
Be wise don't believe what they tell you on social media

So many marriages shaking some broken cos today's men are after what the woman has
Neglecting their role as the head of the family
It is a pity
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by tunwumi: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
It is a real waste of money to educate a girl child with this mediocre thought

UnusualEmissary:
People ask what a woman is bringing in terms of finance; as if finance is all that is needed to run a successful union

A woman does bring her share to the table. What she does in the home, the efforts she takes, the sacrifices she makes to ensure the well-being and happiness of the husband and the children is worth as much or maybe even more than finance.

My Lady, the future of women who think like you do is bright in The New Era. Keep it up.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by bablon20(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Maybe u need to be reminded that Eve brought a fruit to the table and that was what put the whole world in d mess we r facing today. U r right anyway.
Re: Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything by Abfinest007(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
AdaNri1:
Broke n!gger spotted cheesy cheesy
See as he is sweating in panic grin
Bros relax, you’re not among. cheesy grin cheesy grin
I'm broke but not like ur f

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.