Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! (15983 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2022
vicki007:
See God bless you!!
Thanks.. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by TechspeciaIist(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2022
vicki007:
Fernandezisback was totally correct!! God bless who ever is behind that Monika. I actually hated you before but now you have my respect maximum!!!!
your account is just new
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by luminouz(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2022
GreenOris:
Vero has been sick since last year was admitted even last year before she died
Ok. The other guy said her eye and hand were cut off
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by GreenOris: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2022
I have been in romi kaduna, since Tuesday, and believe me my mom attend same church as the late Vero, she is a lay reader, block roserian and junior chorister, their is nothing like she died in the bush or any missing body part, if these were true i would have known because even as i am typing now i am in the same romi kaduna, where she schooled, lived and their is no rumour about ritual killing about her dead here in the area she lived and died, but everyone can believe what he or she wants to believe, this is internet anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by GreenOris: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2022
luminouz:

I don't know her personally but my mom sure did know her and her mom, believe me if she was killed or any part of her body missing I would have known i was in the candle light procession yesterday and still in the area presently
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by luminouz(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2022
GreenOris:
I don't know her personally but my mom sure did know her and her mom, believe me if she was killed or any part of her body missing I would have known i was in the candle light procession yesterday and still in the area presently
Ok bro
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by GreenOris: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo
Nonconformist00

Do you guys live in romi?
The pictures below is from the candle light procession yesterday, i got from the church WhatsApp group from my mom's phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2022
OSDD:

You don drink too much garri... Warrisi grin grin

Dude never chop, eyes no function well grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by gameboy727(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2022
This Daniel guy (OP) needs to be seriously dealt with for character defamation and false accusation. What manner of fvckery is this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by vicki007: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2022
Yeah but my brain isn't.
TechspeciaIist:
your account is just new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Nonconformist00(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2022
GreenOris:

Veronica wasn't killed for ritual, she died peaceful, her candle light procession was held at St. Pius catholic church romi kaduna yesterday 2/2/2022.
I was there live and direct the OP is just a mischievous ediot, he just wants to tarnish someone's image.
She is close to a few of my friends. That's why I was shocked when I saw this post here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Nonconformist00(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2022
gameboy727:
This Daniel guy (OP) needs to be seriously dealt with for character defamation and false accusation. What manner of fvckery is this?
You can say that again my brother. He is even worse than ritualists

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Nonconformist00(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2022
GreenOris:
I have been in romi kaduna, since Tuesday, and believe me my mom attend same church as the late Vero, she is a lay reader, block roserian and junior chorister, their is nothing like she died in the bush or any missing body part, if these were true i would have known because even as i am typing now i am in the same romi kaduna, where she schooled, lived and their is no rumour about ritual killing about her dead here in the area she lived and died, but everyone can believe what he or she wants to believe, this is internet anywhere.
You are right bro! The stewpid OP is just making unfounded & baseless claims about an innocent dead girl he knows nothing about (to the extent of calling her his bestie). Karma will surely catch up with his lying tongue soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Op, whomever u are

Come out and defend your allegation

GreenOris has given us proof that he indirectly knows the lady

He gave solid proof

Op or danielwiseoo

I put it to u that u have an agenda of character defamation

Why accusing someone wrongly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Not surprised thou cause more and more of this type of news will still happen . When you can't work for your shit guys will use you to renew their shit ...
Exactly what made me delete a girl's contact on my WhatsApp . always obsessed with guys buying her things always posting videos where guys are buying their woman things with the caption
God when will this type of guy locate me I'll just laugh in silent . they don't know the rate at which young guys want to drive cars and have ×3 of elon musk wealth at all cost without minding the outcome..

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You ain't nice..you don't have no sympathy..you posted this for your selfishness.. cry
Why post her picture here..? cry
Who gave you the permission? cry
You're talking of pic instead of you to take note of the main thing is trying to pass across. You girls won't listen and more and more of this will still pop up angry

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2022
leody:

You're talking of pic instead of you to take note of the main thing is trying to pass across. You girls won't listen and more and more of this will still pop up angry
I understand.. cry
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by freddie009(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seriously the OP Is not mannered at all..
You don't use a late person's picture who died in such manner to make an example..at least have some regard and respect.. cry cry

Yahoo boy sighted.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2022
freddie009:

Yahoo boy sighted.
Ok..
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by osuofia2(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Guys I don't know what this world is turning into .. my neighbor .. just last week she was happy that her bf bought her an iPhone 12...tho she kept the phone a secret from her Mom..I was the only one she told..and yesterday morning her dead body was found in the bush and she's the only child.. And the boyfriend is currently travelling instead of visiting her parents.. I feel pity for Nigerian girls .. it's the expensive items they will keep using as beit for their blood..
You are a big fooll for defaming the name of an innocent person. May Jungle justice be your portion for trying to mislead the public.
Thank you FERNANDEZISBACK i been no no say you get sense like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2022
osuofia2:

You are a big fooll for defaming the name of an innocent person. May Jungle justice be your portion for trying to mislead the public.
Thank you FERNANDEZISBACK i been no no say you get sense like this
Do you know who really own this story or the people involved pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by osuofia2(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seriously the OP Is not mannered at all..
You don't use a late person's picture who died in such manner to make an example..at least have some regard and respect.. cry cry

So you fit make sense lik this. i think say na only to de attack men for here you sabi.
Keep this up.
Glad the OP has ran from the thread after his lies were busted. this could be because of jealousy.
The Mods should close the thread

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by osuofia2(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you know who really own this story or the people involved pls?
No i dont know them.
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by OSDD(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:

Dude never chop, eyes no function well grin grin

Na Wetin go happen be that because Wetin the bros see, I no see am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2022
luminouz:

chai omo see lies grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by freshkpomo(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Guys I don't know what this world is turning into .. my neighbor .. just last week she was happy that her bf bought her an iPhone 12....
Daniel him nor go better for you for the rest of your miserable life. How could someone be so heartless to cook such a story?

Mods, this is not a dark web. Drop this guy details make hand for touch am.... I pity people who are friends with this pig.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2022
GreenOris:
Danielwiseoo
Nonconformist00

Do you guys live in romi?
The pictures below is from the candle light procession yesterday, i got from the church WhatsApp group from my mom's phone.
don't prove yourself further.
You're saying the truth while the mischievous OP couldn't provide proofs of her severed eyes and hands.
He'll be tracked and arrested soon

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by kingslj: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2022
OSDD:

You don drink too much garri... Warrisi grin grin

Date of birth . cry
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Justice4Toto: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Guys I don't know what this world is turning into .. my neighbor .. just last week she was happy that her bf bought her an iPhone 12...tho she kept the phone a secret from her Mom..I was the only one she told..and yesterday morning her dead body was found in the bush and she's the only child.. And the boyfriend is currently travelling instead of visiting her parents.. I feel pity for Nigerian girls .. it's the expensive items they will keep using as beit for their blood..

Bro pls don't conclude to fast that it's the guy that killed her.
If you see a fetcher inside a well will you conclude that it's the last person u saw there that drop the fetcher inside the well.
Remember some people wake up mid night to fetch water you might not even know them.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2022
freshkpomo:

Daniel him nor go better for you for the rest of your miserable life. How could someone be so heartless to cook such a story?

Mods, this is not a dark web. Drop this guy details make hand for touch am.... I pity people who are friends with this pig.
he posted the number incase the defamed person is arrested but I just realized he was fast enough to remove his details after his lies were busted.
I don't know if mods can get back and retrieve the original post he dropped his number

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by fattprince(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by freshkpomo(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
he posted the number incase the defamed person is arrested but I just realized he was fast enough to remove his details after his lies were busted.
I don't know if mods can get back and retrieve the original post he dropped his number
A Yahoo boy trying to fall another Yahoo boy because of yeye pickup... The idiot just be a ritualist too for him to know a ritualist and be able to coin that chat. Seun please do the needful, drop his details. He should be used as a good example for any of such crime in the future.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. / 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating / Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.