Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! (15985 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2022
fattprince:

I've always known you to be stupid. But today's is the height. I mean with all the glaring evidences you still wouldn't believe because you think ritual isn't real. This your post irritates me.
Where did I say ritual isn't real in my comment? undecided
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Slynation(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2022
oilmane:

Hope u nor go shout oppression by the time them arrest you for character assassination/defamation? Hope you know the implication of this post? You've even declared him wanted? Hmm, continue
you guys should stop this rubbish, stop putting fears into him, they used the girl and plus up and all you care about is implication of his post, A simple question from the force agency won't kill the suspect

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by freshkpomo(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2022
OP better come here and clear yourself ooo...is this not your WhatsApp number? 09067703820 .. I won't delete it until you tell us the Truth. It happens that you are from Kaduna too just like the Dead person, who know..you might be the cause of her Death or know what led to her sickness!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Slynation(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Or...so ritual is real according to you grin meaning you acknowledge the fact they world is been controlled by some unforeseen spirits but yet again you tagged God an imaginary spirit in one of your post...!!

Now I get the logic, you be anti-christ...!!
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by fattprince(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well that's what you believe. From your previous post. You already saw my post so fast.
I apologize though. It seems the OP was a Bastard and lied. So I'm sorry. And I modified and erased my earlier post

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Slynation(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2022
GreenOris:
I have been in romi kaduna, since Tuesday, and believe me my mom attend same church as the late Vero, she is a lay reader, block roserian and junior chorister, their is nothing like she died in the bush or any missing body part, if these were true i would have known because even as i am typing now i am in the same romi kaduna, where she schooled, lived and their is no rumour about ritual killing about her dead here in the area she lived and died, but everyone can believe what he or she wants to believe, this is internet anywhere.
well...I don't know about this, but one thing I can assure you is that some parents won't like to put their wards in bad light even in death, not everyone will like to come out and tell the world their daughters body parts was mutilated and used for rituals while dating a yahooboy, because it will fall back on how such child was brought up by the parent...

I know this because my very good nigga was into drugs, he died as a result of seizure after taking overdose, but to our greatest surprise the parent brought up claim he died after brief illness because they ain't willing to admit the fact their son was into drugs...!! So there may be more to this since you haven't seen her corpse

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by oilmane(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Slynation:
you guys should stop this rubbish, stop putting fears into him, they used the girl and plus up and all you care about is implication of his post, A simple question from the force agency won't kill the suspect

They use the girl to plus up and he have proof to show its the guy who used her? Is this tge right channel to bring it even if he is suspecting the guy? He even declared the guy wanted, is he the agency who is supposed to declare someone wanted? Do you know we have more than a million members that's aside guest who visit this site daily? What if at the end of the day this guy is found to be innocent? Do you know the damage this post would have done to his personality? Do you know what it means for a million persons to call you a ritualist when you're innocent of the accusation? Have you heard of this phrase "the internet never forgets" we shouldn't allow emotions push us into taking laws into our hands cause the end might not just be good for us.
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2022
fattprince:

Well that's what you believe. From your previous post. You already saw my post so fast.
I apologize though. It seems the OP was a Bastard and lied. So I'm sorry. And I modified and erased my earlier post
No issues tho.. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2022
Slynation:
Or...so ritual is real according to you grin meaning you acknowledge the fact they world is been controlled by some unforeseen spirits but yet again you tagged God an imaginary spirit in one of your post...!!

Now I get the logic, you be anti-christ...!!
Ok..
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2022
And she is still a small girl...
I fear for this generation abeg......
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by GreenOris: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Slynation:
well...I don't know about this, but one thing I can assure you is that some parents won't like to put their wards in bad light even in death, not everyone will like to come out and tell the world their daughters body parts was mutilated and used for rituals while dating a yahooboy, because it will fall back on how such child was brought up by the parent...

I know this because my very good nigga was into drugs, he died as a result of seizure after taking overdose, but to our greatest surprise the parent brought up claim he died after brief illness because they ain't willing to admit the fact their son was into drugs...!! So there may be more to this since you haven't seen her corpse
Oga i can vouch my two balls that Vero died after illness, their is no way you can cover a dead as he described, parts missing, ebi like say you don't know ungwa gossip it would have been flying around by now.
I am still in romi until tomorrow when I will be leaving my mom's to my place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2022
freshkpomo:
OP better come here and clear yourself ooo...is this not your WhatsApp number? 09067703820 .. I won't delete it until you tell us the Truth. It happens that you are from Kaduna too just like the Dead person, who know..you might be the cause of her Death or know what led to her sickness!!!
bad guy cool
How you take come retrieve am?
Defamation and blackmail is a serious offence and he should be used as an example. Make I obtain his personal information from Truecaller with that number

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No issues tho.. kiss
someone give this depressed soul a job before she hangs herself.
The way she responds to her quote so fast and the way she comments on every post and topic on this forum is a case to worry about.
You joblessness has ascended to a chronic stage

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
someone give this depressed soul a job before she hangs herself.
The way she responds to her quote so fast and the way she comments on every post and topic on this forum is a case to worry about.
You joblessness has ascended to a chronic stage
Thanks tho.. kiss
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks tho.. kiss
automated bot

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by KingOfTheDamned: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
look fool before talking nonsense.. Noah wasn't as rich as he is now last week Monday... he didn't have a car and yesterday he updated his fb story with videos of him in club and him at the airport while his little gfis dead.. plus she was seen in the bush with her left eye plucked out and her hand butchered off

Are you the killer ? You are accusing someone without evidence?!!!
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
automated bot
Funny you.. kiss
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by KingOfTheDamned: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Proof guys

This is not proof becareful before you end up in prison.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by KingOfTheDamned: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2022
luminouz:
Well, I'm not one to rush to judge the dude but his travelling out seems suspicious.

Then, why are the girl parents not declaring an SOS with the police and Radio stations to flush him out?
If he is suspected to be foul, why can't the parents launch a search for him? Surely, his FB is still active and he even posted his club stuffs and airport parol! He can be traced and tracked before disappearing forever. Why is the OP being so concerned more than the parents?

Lots of questions to answer but what I know is if that girl wants revenge, her spirit will find a way to retaliate,if the guy is guilty. Girls are so materialistic these days and the boiz are nothing but young killers, just because of wealth.

The OP may be the real killer trying to throw people off his tracks .

I have seen things happen the first suspect should be the OP

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by KingOfTheDamned: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2022
HenryDion:

You definitely ain't normal. Research have shown that individual with a high screen time are predisposed to moderate or severe depression. When such screen time borders on forums or other forms of social media, that is escapism which signifies acute depression.

Cc helinues grin grin grin is an example

That one is on nairaland daily from 3am till midnight

Needs your attention

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by KingOfTheDamned: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Nonconformist00:
The story I heard of how this lady died is completely different from what I am reading here o. OP are you sure you know what you are talking about?

I am suspecting the OP may be a killer or part of a gang that killed her and is trying to cover his tracks by casting blame on someone else

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by KingOfTheDamned: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2022
alphaNomega:

Danielwiseoo has scores to settle with whomever owns that phone number he shared.

I'm sure he is trying to ruin the person's life by accusing the person of murder.

This is like false rape accusation angry

cc: robosky02, seun

I agree with you or the OP Danielwiseoo might be the one who killed this lady and is trying to direct attention else where.

After all he knew the girl, lived with her in the same building. How are we sure he didn't kill her ?

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by GreenOris: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo, this is your picture right, i got it from your WhatsApp number, that you foolishly posted here, i am going to post this on the church WhatsApp group so that we can know whose son you are, maybe by doing that you will tell us how she found in the bush and her body mutilated.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by GreenOris: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2022
xxxx
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by luminouz(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Damn ..the hunter is becoming hunted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Maxxim: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

But have you heard of any scenario like that?
Have you had sex with the person before, if no you're good
Mk I kuku validate your thoughts grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jerryherd:
Nigeria should stop decieving herself...

Ritual is real and we must start making laws to regulate spirituality both Christianity, Islam and Traditionalist

You're not getting the point.

Ritual killings by ignorant idiots are real, but making money through ritual killings is never real.

It's a foolish belief held by foolish people who go ahead to waste human lives out of their foolish, non-existent beliefs and myths.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by jumper524(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seriously the OP Is not mannered at all..
You don't use a late person's picture who died in such manner to make an example..at least have some regard and respect.. cry cry

sense far from you.
Always commenting rubbish.
Study the forum for sometime then look for creative ways to grab attention. Your rubbish Comments do irritate me reach.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Acidosis(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Have you informed the police?

The boy and everyone else, from friends to relatives, parents, etc. need to be interrogated.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Collins4u1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
it's The guy in White that's wanted by her parent .. his name is Noah uche a 100 level unilag student.. pls if u know him.. call this number 09067703820

Wanted by her parents for?

Not sympathizing with them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Surprising Facts About Cheating / Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos) / My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.