Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! (15975 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by phineas: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Social media naming and shaming especially based on hearsay with no proof is a crime It's called libel.

It needs to be addresses asap in Nigeria cause it has life long consequences for the victim. A ka the internet never forgets

The OP is terribly uncultured and wrong.Even if it was true it was not his place to share this information.I hope he is fished out in his community.

That said all should know when this is done to a child less than 18.its a case the public prosecutor must take up.e.g the DOWEN boys case. All those who posted their pics are liable as per our child right laws
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Slynation(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
oilmane:

They use the girl to plus up and he have proof to show its the guy who used her? Is this tge right channel to bring it even if he is suspecting the guy? He even declared the guy wanted, is he the agency who is supposed to declare someone wanted? Do you know we have more than a million members that's aside guest who visit this site daily? What if at the end of the day this guy is found to be innocent? Do you know the damage this post would have done to his personality? Do you know what it means for a million persons to call you a ritualist when you're innocent of the accusation? Have you heard of this phrase "the internet never forgets" we shouldn't allow emotions push us into taking laws into our hands cause the end might not just be good for us.
I'm just of the opinion few questions won't make heaven to fall off...
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by GreatAxeMan: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Regulate religion? What an absolutely dumb idea.

Jerryherd:
Nigeria should stop decieving herself...

Ritual is real and we must start making laws to regulate spirituality both Christianity, Islam and Traditionalist

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by McEphiks(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop talking nonsense Daniel..stop the nonsense..
Did the mother give you any permission to post this picture? cry
Did she?
This is not an excuse.. cry
You can't lay false accusations and drop his number here to say people should call him.. cry

You're either deliberately stupid or mentally ill

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Slynation(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
GreenOris:
Oga i can vouch my two balls that Vero died after illness, their is no way you can cover a dead as he described, parts missing, ebi like say you don't know ungwa gossip it would have been flying around by now.
I am still in romi until tomorrow when I will be leaving my mom's to my place.
well...your balls are way more important to your generations grin But it's a wicked world out there, and new ways of plusing up without physical damage are springing up on daily basis like the "Okite" abi na wetin making rounds the streets...!!

Note : I'm not disputing the fact of what you said, neither are my disputing the claims of the other guy because I have seen & heard things...!! E get why I nobi yahooBoy today...!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by posty56: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
luminouz:
Damn ..the hunter is becoming hunted
I swear table flip overnight cheesy, I am enjoying this thread, that's why e no good to they do anyhow online there are some investigators here , as for Danny boy, them go teach am lesson today lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
McEphiks:

You're either deliberately stupid or mentally ill
Ok cry
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Memberclub(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
I was just telling y'all how this event of ritual from young guys cost my bestie her life
You should be the number one suspect with this headline. I'll call that Number and show them this post on nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Memberclub(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You ain't nice..you don't have no sympathy..you posted this for your selfishness.. cry
Why post her picture here..? cry
Who gave you the permission? cry
I don't trust him. He should be a suspect too
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by TheKingsmann(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't you have a rock nearby where you can smash your skull? grin
Mynd44, seun Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Mynd44, seun Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
You go report tire cos for sure the mods can see what's going on here.. grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by EmmySparky(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
So anybody that does and has a boyfriend now na ritual killing...no evidence linking the boy to the crime...why are some people just this stupid...accusing people without any evidence...just so pathetic
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Newboss(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jerryherd:
Nigeria should stop decieving herself...

Ritual is real and we must start making laws to regulate spirituality both Christianity, Islam and Traditionalist

The people doing human rituals are working underground just like kidnappers and armed robbers.

This has nothing to do with laws. However, OP linking her death to the boyfriend is simply being mischievous
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Only in Nigeria common criminals that should be in jail are referred to as "big boys"

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by elantraceey(f): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
alphaNomega:

Danielwiseoo has scores to settle with whomever owns that phone number he shared.

I'm sure he is trying to ruin the person's life by accusing the person of murder.

This is like false rape accusation angry

cc: robosky02, seun

The phone number he shared is someone to contact regarding an information on the said killer boyfriend. I don't understand how some of you don't understand that.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Okay!

Relax and pray for protection. Without sending the picture on Facebook or Whatsapp, it can be downloaded from Facebook if it's that simple. There may be something like that but God is our shield

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Dey will never listen, me personally I don't hv any atom of pity for dem anymore, let yahoo boys keep killing Dem.

Please, don't talk like that. The lady killed in His was not running after a Yahoo boy, the guy seemed like every other guy on campus. People crave for attention and acceptance; nobody wants to be killed

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by heniford2: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Guys I don't know what this world is turning into .. my neighbor .. just last week she was happy that her bf bought her an iPhone 12...tho she kept the phone a secret from her Mom..I was the only one she told..and yesterday morning her dead body was found in the bush and she's the only child.. And the boyfriend is currently travelling instead of visiting her parents.. I feel pity for Nigerian girls .. it's the expensive items they will keep using as beit for their blood..
that guy u post his picture may come for you and trust me u think here is faceless forum Ur IP can be giving out easily redress oh

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by seanwilliam(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
bad guy cool
How you take come retrieve am?
Defamation and blackmail is a serious offence and he should be used as an example. Make I obtain his personal information from Truecaller with that number
God bless u. I will really appreciate it if you can deal with the guy in anyway ., i want him to learn lesson in a brutal way.. what sort of character defamation is that? Now i know why Nigeria will never be better country .. imagine 80% of posters on this thread committed fallacy of hasten conclusion ., @ farnandezisback, as mush as I hate you very much ( due to your posts on this forum ) , I’ll say you’re very intelligent and sensible individual, I’ll take your other posts on nairaland as clout chasing..

@ seun, mynd44, you guys need to track down the OP.. what he did might lead the accused to commit suicide or fall into depression,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Nyascobar1414: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maxxim:

Have you had sex with the person before, if no you're good
Mk I kuku validate your thoughts grin

no sex shii...
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Chiefecho(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
ikennamadu1:

.. you are one animal we have here... Don't know who told you about nairaland.. small pikin
Ikenna no get joy oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Rayd502(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop talking nonsense Daniel..stop the nonsense..
Did the mother give you any permission to post this picture? cry
Did she?
This is not an excuse.. cry
You can't lay false accusations and drop his number here to say people should call him.. cry

You are the dumbest person I ve seen this year 2022.But I won't blame you.

You whine like a child.Obviously you are.
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Rayd502:

You are the dumbest person I ve seen this year 2022.But I won't blame you.

You whine like a child.Obviously you are.
Just slide off baby boy.. undecided
Take your lack of intelligence and shove it down your throat..
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Shutupthere: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok baby boy..
Don’t baby boy anybody u are a GOAT
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Shutupthere:

Don’t baby boy anybody u are a GOAT
Goat is a great word tho.. kiss
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Shutupthere: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Goat is a great word tho.. kiss
Ok enjoy the greatness
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
Shutupthere:

Ok enjoy the greatness
Thanks for the compliment.. kiss
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by Danielwiseoo(f): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hey y'all am the op who made this post .. and am asking y'all to help me on how to delete a post since it's a crime to bring a relevant information online to help get murderer.. am been sincere and y'all abusing me up and down..
Re: My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! by GreenOris: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Hey y'all am the op who made this post .. and am asking y'all to help me on how to delete a post since it's a crime to bring a relevant information online to help get murderer.. am been sincere and y'all abusing me up and down..
You are in Narayi and you think you know what is happening in romi more than those who lives in there?

Update guys i took my time to ask around and nobody said that she was killed by ritualist not to even talk of her found in the bush or missing body parts.

But someone told me that is witch that killed her because of her beauty charisma, but is just ungwa rumour sha.

If you want to know more search for "come to romi" on Facebook you will see her obituary pictures, read the comments from those who knows her and are living in the same area as her.

Daniel i have your picture and WhatsApp number, you better say the truth o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery / How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.