Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? (4894 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tahh this can't be true, shey you dey whine me nii?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Microsports: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please you guys should stop insulting him,f you can't add anything meaningful don't comment

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Microsports: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
uthlaw:
very good of that girl,sabi ena no wan get sense, they behave like SIMP upandan!
How will you support someone that did bad ...that girl was plain evil
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Microsports: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Godada:

What did I just read?

This is bullshìt meant to be used as manure.

This is just tomfoolery.

While I am do not subscribe to the harsh tenets of the redpillers, you really need to swallow a freaking 50 red pills with some crushed and fed inside your veins intravenously.

How could you have wasted 3 years of your life with a woman would have been pulling your strings like you were some puppet.

That lady has you on a long leash and you were been pampered and played with like a lap dog.

She has been sexual satiated all this while and you have been sexually frustrated and confused.

For those who don't know the power of sex...this is a testament.

Tom SIMPson took almost his last card to buy her a bloody Sammy.

Cheese and crackers!

Anyway there are some pointers

1. Never let a lady direct the direction of a relationship.

2. If you feel you aren't getting your time worth, fûck out of the relationship.

3. No sex relationship is scam. Op how market?

4. You are the bloody price.

5. Don't grope for love, sex, affection and attention....you come off weak.

6. Don't make it easy for her to mess with you to the point she would spit on you.

7. Upgrade you intellect, just upgrade you.

8. Have lots of female friends.

9. Avoid sexual repression or frustration.

10. Get a banny and burst a nut.

11. Grow some balls.

12. Enjoy... Every man's life has an expiry date.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Microsports: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
stanliwise:

You earn 200k per month and spend considerably on your gurl and other expenses.

Don’t you think you should be holding yourself responsible for picking the wrong people? Or your poor decision?

What happens to your own girl expenses? Ain’t she an adult too?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Zionzoom(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Too many lies just to soothe your low self esteem huh..keep deceiving yourself with tales..

You really think this is a playground huh?a single word from you is enough for me to know that nonsense there is nothing but mere lies and never happened..

Most persons might insult but don't worry they might not understand..
Aunty Rest abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Zionzoom:
Aunty Rest abeg
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
This super story is targeted at haters of simps, una go hate tire
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by josephevergreen(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sorry op i dont believe your story..just a fiction right?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by chuksdsilent: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
OP na the phone wey you buy am dey vex me pass

Don't worry she go still come back come beg

We don see their type tire
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by rickleye: 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Slaysor:
Good evening nairalanders,
I will try and make this as short as possible,i and my girlfriend have been dating for three years plus,, initially when we started dating, everything was rosy,she will call in the evening and we will speak for hours,she brought food for me each time she came to visit,she made a very nice cake for me during my birthday that year and I also got her an expensive wrist watch during her birthday. I felt I had met my wife,the mother of my children....
She insisted that we wouldn't have sex in the relationship,that she wanted me to have a taste of her Honeypot after I had paid her brideprice and we settled down..I begged her most times but she refused,there were nights when we were alone and my thoughts wandered and I became hard and I will beg her she will refuse,I promised to send her money,she accepted but after I transferred she will start laughing and tell me she was just joking,then sometimes she will pity me and allow me to touch her body parts... I stayed without sex during our relationship because I hated cheating...
Back to this year, I was discussing with my girl how I was planning to come meet her people so that we could get married(konji wan kill son of man)
Me: babe I would like to meet your people,so that we could start preparing for marriage.
Her:which marriage?
Mesadlaughs) which kind question be that
Hersadhisses) jamb question
Me: I am serious here babe.
Her: you never dey ready to marry,phone wey you promise to buy me since last December where I'm dey?
Me: I thought I told you my salary was delayed
Her: na why I talk say you never ready to marry,you want marry me,you still dey collect salary,go join boys learn work
I felt insulted
Her: how you wan take pay brideprice abi you wan make my people wait make them pay you salary
Me: I am not happy with all this things you are saying
(She kept mute,as she was smiling and typing on her phone,I stood up and made to drag the phone from her,she put it inside her bra,I put my hand there and grabbed the phone)
Her: you dey crase?...when that one start?
(I went through her chat and found out she was chatting with a intimately with a girl)
Me: who is this you are chatting with
Her: you don see am, na my grandpa
(I seized her angrily)
Me: are you stupid? Who is this?

She struggled to free her self but she couldn't, then she spat into my eyes,freed herself and gave me two hot slap at both cheeks and zoomed out of my house,I regained myself and ran after her,I got to her before she left the gate,I held her dress and went down on my knees and begged,she removed my hands and stormed out
I went inside,I tried calling her several times but she didn't pick,I sent messages on whatsapp but she didn't reply. I later reached her friend and asked her to help me talk to her that I am sorry..her friend told me that my girl told her that she was done with me...I told her friend that she should tell my girl that I am sorry and I will get her the phone she requested...
I later got a call from my girl and we discussed
Her: hello
Me: baby I am sorry, I never meant to act the way I did
Her: it is okay
Me: where are you?...can I see you please
Her: I am busy
Me: tell me where you are please
Her: I said I am busy
Me: I just want to see you
Her(sighs):are you coming with the phone
Me: which phone?
Her: the one you promised to get me
Me: alright I will come with it
Her: I am at sunshine eateries
Me: okay
I checked my balance on my union account,it was up to 250k,which I had plans for. And which I was using to hold myself as I didn't know when salary will be paid...I left the house and got to the store I was to get the phone...I went in and asked for a Samsung s9,the man there told me it is 130k,I tried negotiating but he remained adamant...I paid and left there..I got to the eateries some minutes later and approached my girl's table,she was eating peppered chicken with spag and a pack of chivita juice..I knelt down and started begging her,she told me it is okay,she asked for the phone and I gave it to her,then the waiter came to our table and asked her for money,she pointed at me and said I will pay, I was surprised but I still asked the waiter how much...he said 3,500, which I paid for. Then she picked up her bag and told me she had to be somewhere urgently.
Later that day,I tried calling her,she didn't pick,I tried texting on WhatsApp and I found out that she hadn't read my previous msg.
Some days later she called me and told me she needed to fix her hair as the one she had was old and bad,I asked her how much....she said 30k..I screamed and told her I didn't have that money,,she said if I wasn't ready to give her the money I should forget about her...I still told her I didn't have that type of money,she hisses and cut the call ...my neighbor was with me that day and my phone speaker was on,he heard everything and he asked me who was that....I told him it is my girl,he asked me why was she demanding such from me..then I opened up to him and told him everything...he then told me that I should forget that girl and delete everything about her as she was only using my head, he collected my phone and deleted her number from my phone,then he told there are millions of girls out there and I should stop wasting my time on one
I haven't been able to call her this past days and she hasn't contacted me,I feel so sad bcus I know how much I invested,my time,my emotions now I am hurt.....

I am not sure this falls under romance.
But the title of the story should be " A fool and his money are soon parted "
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by uthlaw: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Microsports:

How will you support someone that did bad ...that girl was plain evil
which evil,na d girl mumu!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Truvelisback(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na so so Movie script i dey for Romance section tru out today.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
rickleye:

I am not sure this falls under romance.
But the title of the story should be " A fool and his money are soon parted "
k
What is the meaning of this Bros? angry...who is the fool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Elimon(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Slaysor:
I will try and make this as short as possible,i and my girlfriend have been dating for three years plus,, initially when we started dating, everything was rosy,she will call in the evening and we will speak for hours,she brought food for me each time she came to visit,she made a very nice cake for me during my birthday that year and I also got her an expensive wrist watch during her birthday. I felt I had met my wife,the mother of my children....
She insisted that we wouldn't have sex in the relationship,that she wanted me to have a taste of her Honeypot after I had paid her brideprice and we settled down..I begged her most times but she refused,there were nights when we were alone and my thoughts wandered and I became hard and I will beg her she will refuse,I promised to send her money,she accepted but after I transferred she will start laughing and tell me she was just joking,then sometimes she will pity me and allow me to touch her body parts... I stayed without sex during our relationship because I hated cheating...
Back to this year, I was discussing with my girl how I was planning to come meet her people so that we could get married(konji wan kill son of man)
Me: babe I would like to meet your people,so that we could start preparing for marriage.
Her: you never dey ready to marry,phone wey you promise to buy me since last December where I'm dey?
Her: na why I talk say you never ready to marry,you want marry me,you still dey collect salary,go join boys learn work
I felt insulted
Her: how you wan take pay brideprice abi you wan make my people wait make them pay you salary
(She kept mute,as she was smiling and typing on her phone,I stood up and made to drag the phone from her,she put it inside her bra,I put my hand there and grabbed the phone)
(I went through her chat and found out she was chatting with a intimately with a girl)
(I seized her angrily)

She struggled to free her self but she couldn't, then she spat into my eyes,freed herself and gave me two hot slap at both cheeks and zoomed out of my house,I regained myself and ran after her,I got to her before she left the gate,I held her dress and went down on my knees and begged,she removed my hands and stormed out
I went inside,I tried calling her several times but she didn't pick,I sent messages on whatsapp but she didn't reply. I later reached her friend and asked her to help me talk to her that I am sorry..her friend told me that my girl told her that she was done with me...I told her friend that she should tell my girl that I am sorry and I will get her the phone she requested...
I checked my balance on my union account,it was up to 250k,which I had plans for. And which I was using to hold myself as I didn't know when salary will be paid...I left the house and got to the store I was to get the phone...I went in and asked for a Samsung s9,the man there told me it is 130k,I tried negotiating but he remained adamant...I paid and left there..I got to the eateries some minutes later and approached my girl's table,she was eating peppered chicken with spag and a pack of chivita juice..I knelt down and started begging her,she told me it is okay,she asked for the phone and I gave it to her,then the waiter came to our table and asked her for money,she pointed at me and said I will pay, I was surprised but I still asked the waiter how much...he said 3,500, which I paid for. Then she picked up her bag and told me she had to be somewhere urgently.
Later that day,I tried calling her,she didn't pick,I tried texting on WhatsApp and I found out that she hadn't read my previous msg.
Some days later she called me and told me she needed to fix her hair as the one she had was old and bad,I asked her how much....she said 30k..I screamed and told her I didn't have that money,,she said if I wasn't ready to give her the money I should forget about her...I still told her I didn't have that type of money,she hisses and cut the call ...my neighbor was with me that day and my phone speaker was on,he heard everything and he asked me who was that....I told him it is my girl,he asked me why was she demanding such from me..then I opened up to him and told him everything...he then told me that I should forget that girl and delete everything about her as she was only using my head, he collected my phone and deleted her number from my phone,then he told there are millions of girls out there and I should stop wasting my time on one
I haven't been able to call her this past days and she hasn't contacted me,I feel so sad bcus I know how much I invested,my time,my emotions now I am hurt.....

Oga please go and collect you phone back... No buy 130k phone for careless bani... Add her number back to delete later
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na so so Movie script i dey for Romance section tru out today.
Which one is movie script?...,I be like movie producer...I go just lock up leave u na..person no fit get better comment or at least condemn the girl so I can feel alright
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Elimon:

Oga please go and collect you phone back... No buy 130k phone for careless bani... Add her number back to delete later
Omo I like my face,make she no tear me slap again..I have learnt my lessons and I won't spend ontop woman head again
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by alphaNomega: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Slaysor:

Why the insult..what did I do wrong..bcus you are lucky say woman never do you bad thing no mean say I never see shege for woman hand

You just dey use us catch cruise guy

Be like boredom don finish you where you dey like dis

It is well
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Truvelisback(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Slaysor:

Which one is movie script?...,I be like movie producer...I go just lock up leave u na..person no fit get better comment or at least condemn the girl so I can feel alright
Well i enjoy the story. Abeg, when the part2 go come out? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
josephevergreen:
Sorry op i dont believe your story..just a fiction right?
You want make I carry you go meet the girl?...you ready chop slap and insults?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Well i enjoy the story. Abeg, when the part2 go come out? grin
Give me advice
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
alphaNomega:

You just dey use us catch cruise guy

Be like boredom don finish you where you dey like dis

It is well
Which kind boredom,I dey ashewo quarter since 7...I don nack two like this to ease my stress and pain,, good and loyal boy no pay..this ashewos go hear am till my guy bring babe for me... for now make I drink this stout finish go nack another one ..I go dey here till early momo
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lalasticles please front page,let me get good advice
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by rickpat(m): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Slaysor:
I felt insulted
(I seized her angrily)

...refuse to be manipulated...women hardly Respect a man they control/manipulate
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by alphaNomega: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Slaysor:

Which kind boredom,I dey ashewo quarter since 7...I don nack two like this to ease my stress and pain,, good and loyal boy no pay..this ashewos go hear am till my guy bring babe for me... for now make I drink this stout finish go nack another one ..I go dey here till early momo

Keep telling yourself that lie
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
alphaNomega:

Keep telling yourself that lie
You want make I video the ashewo yansh? wink
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by shantti(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
O.p i don't know who you are, but I will find you and I will beat you. Simp!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by UwaMmebii(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Slaysor:

Omo I like my face,make she no tear me slap again..I have learnt my lessons and I won't spend ontop woman head again

With this I doubt the credibility of ur ordeal in the hands of that babe, if I were you that phone will not pass night in her place and if she refuse to hand over the phone to me only me and my God know what will happen to her.. jeez if this story is true and u re acting this way then even simps are better than u
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
shantti:
O.p i don't know who you are, but I will find you and I will beat you. Simp!
Which kind tin be this?...beat me unto wetin...na your girl? ..even if na your girl and so what...I'm be like say na bullies and wicked people full here wey dey find who dem go use shine
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by shantti(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Slaysor:

Which kind tin be this?...beat me unto wetin...na your girl? ..even if na your girl and so what...I'm be like say na bullies and wicked people full here wey dey find who dem go use shine

I no say na your girl but I will still find you and I will beat you for simping like this angry angry

If you see any muscular guy wearing a man u jearsey with a blue jeans trousers tomorrow afternoon, just run cos am the one. Run so that I will you are the one am looking for so that I can catch u and beat you angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
UwaMmebii:

With this I doubt the credibility of ur ordeal in that hands of that babe, if I were you that phone will not pass night in her place and if she refuse to hand over the phone to me only me and my God know what will happen to her.. jeez if this story is true and u re acting this way then even simps are better than u
Bros you wan ginger me to my death?...that slap wey she tear me i no fit forget am,,even guys wey dey beat me,the pain never reach her own...
Her current boyfriend na tout wey get money,so I'm get boys wey dey serve am..my life better pass 130k o
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
shantti:

I no say na your girl but I will still find you and I will beat you.

If you see any muscular guy wearing a man u jearsey with a blue jeans trousers tomorrow afternoon, just run cos am the one. Run so that I will you are the one am looking for so that I can catch u and beat you angry angry angry
You Sabi me?...where I dey stay?...Bros abeg leave me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Northern Girl Dey Fuk Sha / “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her / For The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.