Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,862 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? (4917 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
rickleye:

Dude I know it hurt and it does because you loved her and have invested in the relationship, for her to behave as such means she never truly loved you , never did or believes she might be "settling" with you.

See if she apologizes and you want to continue - have a heart2 heart discussion with her on how you want to be loved and how she wants to be loved. Respect must be paramount.

Good Luck
Thanks I appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by heniford2: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:

I don forget that one bros
why naw just why!!

Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
heniford2:
why naw just why!!
Lol,,abeg o
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by bluefilm: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:
Good evening nairalanders,
I will try and make this as short as possible,i and my girlfriend have been dating for three years plus,, initially when we started dating, everything was rosy,she will call in the evening and we will speak for hours,she brought food for me each time she came to visit,she made a very nice cake for me during my birthday that year and I also got her an expensive wrist watch during her birthday. I felt I had met my wife,the mother of my children....
She insisted that we wouldn't have sex in the relationship,that she wanted me to have a taste of her Honeypot after I had paid her brideprice and we settled down..I begged her most times but she refused,there were nights when we were alone and my thoughts wandered and I became hard and I will beg her she will refuse,I promised to send her money,she accepted but after I transferred she will start laughing and tell me she was just joking,then sometimes she will pity me and allow me to touch her body parts... I stayed without sex during our relationship because I hated cheating...
Back to this year, I was discussing with my girl how I was planning to come meet her people so that we could get married(konji wan kill son of man)
Me: babe I would like to meet your people,so that we could start preparing for marriage.
Her:which marriage?
Mesadlaughs) which kind question be that
Hersadhisses) jamb question
Me: I am serious here babe.
Her: you never dey ready to marry,phone wey you promise to buy me since last December where I'm dey?
Me: I thought I told you my salary was delayed
Her: na why I talk say you never ready to marry,you want marry me,you still dey collect salary,go join boys learn work
I felt insulted
Her: how you wan take pay brideprice abi you wan make my people wait make them pay you salary
Me: I am not happy with all this things you are saying
(She kept mute,as she was smiling and typing on her phone,I stood up and made to drag the phone from her,she put it inside her bra,I put my hand there and grabbed the phone)
Her: you dey crase?...when that one start?
(I went through her chat and found out she was chatting with a intimately with a girl)
Me: who is this you are chatting with
Her: you don see am, na my grandpa
(I seized her angrily)
Me: are you stupid? Who is this?

She struggled to free her self but she couldn't, then she spat into my eyes,freed herself and gave me two hot slap at both cheeks and zoomed out of my house,I regained myself and ran after her,I got to her before she left the gate,I held her dress and went down on my knees and begged,she removed my hands and stormed out
I went inside,I tried calling her several times but she didn't pick,I sent messages on whatsapp but she didn't reply. I later reached her friend and asked her to help me talk to her that I am sorry..her friend told me that my girl told her that she was done with me...I told her friend that she should tell my girl that I am sorry and I will get her the phone she requested...
I later got a call from my girl and we discussed
Her: hello
Me: baby I am sorry, I never meant to act the way I did
Her: it is okay
Me: where are you?...can I see you please
Her: I am busy
Me: tell me where you are please
Her: I said I am busy
Me: I just want to see you
Her(sighs):are you coming with the phone
Me: which phone?
Her: the one you promised to get me
Me: alright I will come with it
Her: I am at sunshine eateries
Me: okay
I checked my balance on my union account,it was up to 250k,which I had plans for. And which I was using to hold myself as I didn't know when salary will be paid...I left the house and got to the store I was to get the phone...I went in and asked for a Samsung s9,the man there told me it is 130k,I tried negotiating but he remained adamant...I paid and left there..I got to the eateries some minutes later and approached my girl's table,she was eating peppered chicken with spag and a pack of chivita juice..I knelt down and started begging her,she told me it is okay,she asked for the phone and I gave it to her,then the waiter came to our table and asked her for money,she pointed at me and said I will pay, I was surprised but I still asked the waiter how much...he said 3,500, which I paid for. Then she picked up her bag and told me she had to be somewhere urgently.
Later that day,I tried calling her,she didn't pick,I tried texting on WhatsApp and I found out that she hadn't read my previous msg.
Some days later she called me and told me she needed to fix her hair as the one she had was old and bad,I asked her how much....she said 30k..I screamed and told her I didn't have that money,,she said if I wasn't ready to give her the money I should forget about her...I still told her I didn't have that type of money,she hisses and cut the call ...my neighbor was with me that day and my phone speaker was on,he heard everything and he asked me who was that....I told him it is my girl,he asked me why was she demanding such from me..then I opened up to him and told him everything...he then told me that I should forget that girl and delete everything about her as she was only using my head, he collected my phone and deleted her number from my phone,then he told there are millions of girls out there and I should stop wasting my time on one
I haven't been able to call her this past days and she hasn't contacted me,I feel so sad bcus I know how much I invested,my time,my emotions now I am hurt.....

You need a serious deliverance from the spirit of SIMP that has completely taken control of you.

Tufiakwa.

Your so called girl is even a lesbian and you are still wasting time with her.

God forbid bad thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
bluefilm:

You need a serious deliverance from the spirit of SIMP that has completely taken control of you.

Tufiakwa.

Your so called girl is even a lesbian and you are still wasting time with her.

God forbid bad thing.
I made a mistake,,it was a guy she was chatting with...which one is spirit of simp now?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Daddycoded: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Twitter handle is @jaythedope .....follow him and learn ......
Slaysor:

How do I contact him?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by clevybrown(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:
Good evening nairalanders,
I will try and make this as short as possible,i and my girlfriend have been dating for three years plus,, initially when we started dating, everything was rosy,she will call in the evening and we will speak for hours,she brought food for me each time she came to visit,she made a very nice cake for me during my birthday that year and I also got her an expensive wrist watch during her birthday. I felt I had met my wife,the mother of my children....
She insisted that we wouldn't have sex in the relationship,that she wanted me to have a taste of her Honeypot after I had paid her brideprice and we settled down..I begged her most times but she refused,there were nights when we were alone and my thoughts wandered and I became hard and I will beg her she will refuse,I promised to send her money,she accepted but after I transferred she will start laughing and tell me she was just joking,then sometimes she will pity me and allow me to touch her body parts... I stayed without sex during our relationship because I hated cheating...
Back to this year, I was discussing with my girl how I was planning to come meet her people so that we could get married(konji wan kill son of man)
Me: babe I would like to meet your people,so that we could start preparing for marriage.
Her:which marriage?
Mesadlaughs) which kind question be that
Hersadhisses) jamb question
Me: I am serious here babe.
Her: you never dey ready to marry,phone wey you promise to buy me since last December where I'm dey?
Me: I thought I told you my salary was delayed
Her: na why I talk say you never ready to marry,you want marry me,you still dey collect salary,go join boys learn work
I felt insulted
Her: how you wan take pay brideprice abi you wan make my people wait make them pay you salary
Me: I am not happy with all this things you are saying
(She kept mute,as she was smiling and typing on her phone,I stood up and made to drag the phone from her,she put it inside her bra,I put my hand there and grabbed the phone)
Her: you dey crase?...when that one start?
(I went through her chat and found out she was chatting with a intimately with a girl)
Me: who is this you are chatting with
Her: you don see am, na my grandpa
(I seized her angrily)
Me: are you stupid? Who is this?

She struggled to free her self but she couldn't, then she spat into my eyes,freed herself and gave me two hot slap at both cheeks and zoomed out of my house,I regained myself and ran after her,I got to her before she left the gate,I held her dress and went down on my knees and begged,she removed my hands and stormed out
I went inside,I tried calling her several times but she didn't pick,I sent messages on whatsapp but she didn't reply. I later reached her friend and asked her to help me talk to her that I am sorry..her friend told me that my girl told her that she was done with me...I told her friend that she should tell my girl that I am sorry and I will get her the phone she requested...
I later got a call from my girl and we discussed
Her: hello
Me: baby I am sorry, I never meant to act the way I did
Her: it is okay
Me: where are you?...can I see you please
Her: I am busy
Me: tell me where you are please
Her: I said I am busy
Me: I just want to see you
Her(sighs):are you coming with the phone
Me: which phone?
Her: the one you promised to get me
Me: alright I will come with it
Her: I am at sunshine eateries
Me: okay
I checked my balance on my union account,it was up to 250k,which I had plans for. And which I was using to hold myself as I didn't know when salary will be paid...I left the house and got to the store I was to get the phone...I went in and asked for a Samsung s9,the man there told me it is 130k,I tried negotiating but he remained adamant...I paid and left there..I got to the eateries some minutes later and approached my girl's table,she was eating peppered chicken with spag and a pack of chivita juice..I knelt down and started begging her,she told me it is okay,she asked for the phone and I gave it to her,then the waiter came to our table and asked her for money,she pointed at me and said I will pay, I was surprised but I still asked the waiter how much...he said 3,500, which I paid for. Then she picked up her bag and told me she had to be somewhere urgently.
Later that day,I tried calling her,she didn't pick,I tried texting on WhatsApp and I found out that she hadn't read my previous msg.
Some days later she called me and told me she needed to fix her hair as the one she had was old and bad,I asked her how much....she said 30k..I screamed and told her I didn't have that money,,she said if I wasn't ready to give her the money I should forget about her...I still told her I didn't have that type of money,she hisses and cut the call ...my neighbor was with me that day and my phone speaker was on,he heard everything and he asked me who was that....I told him it is my girl,he asked me why was she demanding such from me..then I opened up to him and told him everything...he then told me that I should forget that girl and delete everything about her as she was only using my head, he collected my phone and deleted her number from my phone,then he told there are millions of girls out there and I should stop wasting my time on one
I haven't been able to call her this past days and she hasn't contacted me,I feel so sad bcus I know how much I invested,my time,my emotions now I am hurt.....
Imagine the time u spend narrating your STUPIDITY...
I really regret the precious time I spent reading ur dumb story... U are not just a SIMP, but also a MODIFIED FOOL...
Spit lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
clevybrown:

Imagine the time u spend narrating your STUPIDITY...
I really regret the precious time I spent reading my dumb story... I am not just a SIMP, but also a MODIFIED FOOL...Oh! What a big FOOL I am!
Spit lipsrsealed
It is well sir..there are many like you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Haykinss: 1:40am On Feb 05, 2022
It is better u forget about the relationship, the lady is just using you since he saw you are weak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? / Ladies!! 11 Signs You Are Your Boyfriend's Side Chick. / Health Effect Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.