Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? (4914 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by alphaNomega: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Slaysor:

You want make I video the ashewo yansh? wink
a picture showing your five fingers in the background is enough
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
shantti:

I no say na your girl but I will still find you and I will beat you for simping like this angry angry

If you see any muscular guy wearing a man u jearsey with a blue jeans trousers tomorrow afternoon, just run cos am the one. Run so that I will you are the one am looking for so that I can catch u and beat you angry angry angry
I no dey roll with muscle guys o,abeg avoid me...I dey beg u o
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
alphaNomega:
a picture showing your five fingers in the background is enough
Bros I don try but my hot4 no dey sharp to capture anything I tell madam make she on light she no gree o...if I snap you no go see shadow self
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by rickleye: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Slaysor:
k
What is the meaning of this Bros? angry...who is the fool

My Dear Slaysor - It means you have been played for a fool. It's an Idiom.
You may feel emotionally drained and hurt but you just saved yourself a ton of heartache and dodged a bullet from a possible manipulative and loveless marriage. If I felt she was worth it, I would egg you on but she aint worth the hassle.

Focus at the task at hand - your work, job and Grace will bring the right person to you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Elimon(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Slaysor:

Omo I like my face,make she no tear me slap again..I have learnt my lessons and I won't spend ontop woman head again

I don't understand... Tear u slap on top your phone... She for no try am... I've been in a position like that and bet me I didn't think twice before packing all the things I bought from her house.... Shekina
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Blessings27(f): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lie lie liesss!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 5:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Blessings27:
Lie lie liesss!
I don't understand, how am I lieing?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 5:56am On Feb 03, 2022
rickleye:

My Dear Slaysor - It means you have been played for a fool. It's an Idiom.
You may feel emotionally drained and hurt but you just saved yourself a ton of heartache and dodged a bullet from a possible manipulative and loveless marriage. If I felt she was worth it, I would egg you on but she aint worth the hassle.

Focus at the task at hand - your work, job and Grace will bring the right person to you.
Thanks for this..I will focus more on my self

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 5:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Elimon:

I don't understand... Tear u slap on top your phone... She for no try am... I've been in a position like that and bet me I didn't think twice before packing all the things I bought from her house.... Shekina
Boss you don't know the kind of person I am dealing with...since she started following that tout she calls boyfriend,to find trouble no dey hard am o
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Blessings27(f): 6:30am On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:

Why the insult..what did I do wrong..bcus you are lucky say woman never do you bad thing no mean say I never see shege for woman hand

Then if your story is true, no be woman show you shege, na you show yourself shege..

Wetin, the signs are sooooo clear to read...
No dey mumu yourself, as someone suggested earlier, I recommend you use 50 red pills ASAP ���
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Blessings27(f): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:

Bros if I type everything here I no sure say space go dey make anybody comment for this front page...I had to skip some part
I believe her friends influenced her and her sisters too bcus her two elder sister married very rich men...
Enh enh!
Person wey wan bad go bad, nobody dey influence them. You still dey make excuse for her, sure say, if she comes back begging you go still accept her back.

Please you deserve a better person than that girl and try to be wise next time to always read red flags in your relationship... Be wise!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Blessings27:

Then if your story is true, no be woman show you shege, na you show yourself shege..

Wetin, the signs are sooooo clear to read...
No dey mumu yourself, as someone suggested earlier, I recommend you use 50 red pills ASAP ���
What is redpill and where can I get it...isn't 50 too much?
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Blessings27(f): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:

What is redpill and where can I get it...isn't 50 too much?
Thanks
Lol
Abeg o
Lemme
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2022
Blessings27:

Enh enh!
Person wey wan bad go bad, nobody dey influence them. You still dey make excuse for her, sure say, if she comes back begging you go still accept her back.

Please you deserve a better person than that girl and try to be wise next time to always read red flags in your relationship... Be wise!

What you said in your first paragraph is true,I so love this girl,no one has loved me the way she did initially and I think I will accept her back if she begs me,,my guy told me to move on but I know it will be difficult
I even visit brothels now to ease the pain but I still think about her every night
I can't wait for my salary to be paid so that I can pay her brideprice and keep her to myself.. then if I see her chatting with any guy I go change for am
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by luwiizy(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:

What you said in your first paragraph is true,I so love this girl,no one has loved me the way she did initially and I think I will accept her back if she begs me,,my guy told me to move on but I know it will be difficult
I even visit brothels now to ease the pain but I still think about her every night
I can't wait for my salary to be paid so that I can pay her brideprice and keep her to myself.. then if I see her chatting with any guy I go change for am
you be mumu man....these comment alone show say you no need advice..na beta slap if you be my broda.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Simple271196(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2022
You be mumu,go collect ur phone jor
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by gray5(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2022
since her contacts was deleted what was her response, she nvr call you till now?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Simple271196:
You be mumu,go collect ur phone jor
Guy I don forget that one o,the crase wet dey that girl head fit make am make she pour me hotwater
I dey wait make I marry am,so that I go fit curtail her crase
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2022
gray5:
since her contacts was deleted what was her response, she nvr call you till now?
She never call o,I don view her pictures for fb,the girl just dey flex life with her boyfriend wey be tout,I just dey wait I no say that guy go soon leave am,na that time she go come back to me.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by KingAlayinde(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:
Good evening nairalanders,
I will try and make this as short as possible,i and my girlfriend have been dating for three years plus,, initially when we started dating, everything was rosy,she will call in the evening and we will speak for hours,she brought food for me each time she came to visit,she made a very nice cake for me during my birthday that year and I also got her an expensive wrist watch during her birthday. I felt I had met my wife,the mother of my children....
She insisted that we wouldn't have sex in the relationship,that she wanted me to have a taste of her Honeypot after I had paid her brideprice and we settled down..I begged her most times but she refused,there were nights when we were alone and my thoughts wandered and I became hard and I will beg her she will refuse,I promised to send her money,she accepted but after I transferred she will start laughing and tell me she was just joking,then sometimes she will pity me and allow me to touch her body parts... I stayed without sex during our relationship because I hated cheating...
Back to this year, I was discussing with my girl how I was planning to come meet her people so that we could get married(konji wan kill son of man)
Me: babe I would like to meet your people,so that we could start preparing for marriage.
Her:which marriage?
Mesadlaughs) which kind question be that
Hersadhisses) jamb question
Me: I am serious here babe.
Her: you never dey ready to marry,phone wey you promise to buy me since last December where I'm dey?
Me: I thought I told you my salary was delayed
Her: na why I talk say you never ready to marry,you want marry me,you still dey collect salary,go join boys learn work
I felt insulted
Her: how you wan take pay brideprice abi you wan make my people wait make them pay you salary
Me: I am not happy with all this things you are saying
(She kept mute,as she was smiling and typing on her phone,I stood up and made to drag the phone from her,she put it inside her bra,I put my hand there and grabbed the phone)
Her: you dey crase?...when that one start?
(I went through her chat and found out she was chatting with a intimately with a girl)
Me: who is this you are chatting with
Her: you don see am, na my grandpa
(I seized her angrily)
Me: are you stupid? Who is this?

She struggled to free her self but she couldn't, then she spat into my eyes,freed herself and gave me two hot slap at both cheeks and zoomed out of my house,I regained myself and ran after her,I got to her before she left the gate,I held her dress and went down on my knees and begged,she removed my hands and stormed out
I went inside,I tried calling her several times but she didn't pick,I sent messages on whatsapp but she didn't reply. I later reached her friend and asked her to help me talk to her that I am sorry..her friend told me that my girl told her that she was done with me...I told her friend that she should tell my girl that I am sorry and I will get her the phone she requested...
I later got a call from my girl and we discussed
Her: hello
Me: baby I am sorry, I never meant to act the way I did
Her: it is okay
Me: where are you?...can I see you please
Her: I am busy
Me: tell me where you are please
Her: I said I am busy
Me: I just want to see you
Her(sighs):are you coming with the phone
Me: which phone?
Her: the one you promised to get me
Me: alright I will come with it
Her: I am at sunshine eateries
Me: okay
I checked my balance on my union account,it was up to 250k,which I had plans for. And which I was using to hold myself as I didn't know when salary will be paid...I left the house and got to the store I was to get the phone...I went in and asked for a Samsung s9,the man there told me it is 130k,I tried negotiating but he remained adamant...I paid and left there..I got to the eateries some minutes later and approached my girl's table,she was eating peppered chicken with spag and a pack of chivita juice..I knelt down and started begging her,she told me it is okay,she asked for the phone and I gave it to her,then the waiter came to our table and asked her for money,she pointed at me and said I will pay, I was surprised but I still asked the waiter how much...he said 3,500, which I paid for. Then she picked up her bag and told me she had to be somewhere urgently.
Later that day,I tried calling her,she didn't pick,I tried texting on WhatsApp and I found out that she hadn't read my previous msg.
Some days later she called me and told me she needed to fix her hair as the one she had was old and bad,I asked her how much....she said 30k..I screamed and told her I didn't have that money,,she said if I wasn't ready to give her the money I should forget about her...I still told her I didn't have that type of money,she hisses and cut the call ...my neighbor was with me that day and my phone speaker was on,he heard everything and he asked me who was that....I told him it is my girl,he asked me why was she demanding such from me..then I opened up to him and told him everything...he then told me that I should forget that girl and delete everything about her as she was only using my head, he collected my phone and deleted her number from my phone,then he told there are millions of girls out there and I should stop wasting my time on one
I haven't been able to call her this past days and she hasn't contacted me,I feel so sad bcus I know how much I invested,my time,my emotions now I am hurt.....

If this ya writie up is really true , my bro you need serious flogging , always knows that women likes men that are more actions and smarter than they are
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Rickmann: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:
I will try and make this as short as possible,i and my girlfriend have been dating for three years plus,, initially when we started dating, everything was rosy,she will call in the evening and we will speak for hours,she brought food for me each time she came to visit,she made a very nice cake for me during my birthday that year and I also got her an expensive wrist watch during her birthday. I felt I had met my wife,the mother of my children....
She insisted that we wouldn't have sex in the relationship,that she wanted me to have a taste of her Honeypot after I had paid her brideprice and we settled down..I begged her most times but she refused,there were nights when we were alone and my thoughts wandered and I became hard and I will beg her she will refuse,I promised to send her money,she accepted but after I transferred she will start laughing and tell me she was just joking,then sometimes she will pity me and allow me to touch her body parts... I stayed without sex during our relationship because I hated cheating...
Back to this year, I was discussing with my girl how I was planning to come meet her people so that we could get married(konji wan kill son of man)
Me: babe I would like to meet your people,so that we could start preparing for marriage.
Her: you never dey ready to marry,phone wey you promise to buy me since last December where I'm dey?
Her: na why I talk say you never ready to marry,you want marry me,you still dey collect salary,go join boys learn work
I felt insulted
Her: how you wan take pay brideprice abi you wan make my people wait make them pay you salary
(She kept mute,as she was smiling and typing on her phone,I stood up and made to drag the phone from her,she put it inside her bra,I put my hand there and grabbed the phone)
(I went through her chat and found out she was chatting with a intimately with a girl)
(I seized her angrily)

She struggled to free her self but she couldn't, then she spat into my eyes,freed herself and gave me two hot slap at both cheeks and zoomed out of my house,I regained myself and ran after her,I got to her before she left the gate,I held her dress and went down on my knees and begged,she removed my hands and stormed out
I went inside,I tried calling her several times but she didn't pick,I sent messages on whatsapp but she didn't reply. I later reached her friend and asked her to help me talk to her that I am sorry..her friend told me that my girl told her that she was done with me...I told her friend that she should tell my girl that I am sorry and I will get her the phone she requested...
I checked my balance on my union account,it was up to 250k,which I had plans for. And which I was using to hold myself as I didn't know when salary will be paid...I left the house and got to the store I was to get the phone...I went in and asked for a Samsung s9,the man there told me it is 130k,I tried negotiating but he remained adamant...I paid and left there..I got to the eateries some minutes later and approached my girl's table,she was eating peppered chicken with spag and a pack of chivita juice..I knelt down and started begging her,she told me it is okay,she asked for the phone and I gave it to her,then the waiter came to our table and asked her for money,she pointed at me and said I will pay, I was surprised but I still asked the waiter how much...he said 3,500, which I paid for. Then she picked up her bag and told me she had to be somewhere urgently.
Later that day,I tried calling her,she didn't pick,I tried texting on WhatsApp and I found out that she hadn't read my previous msg.
Some days later she called me and told me she needed to fix her hair as the one she had was old and bad,I asked her how much....she said 30k..I screamed and told her I didn't have that money,,she said if I wasn't ready to give her the money I should forget about her...I still told her I didn't have that type of money,she hisses and cut the call ...my neighbor was with me that day and my phone speaker was on,he heard everything and he asked me who was that....I told him it is my girl,he asked me why was she demanding such from me..then I opened up to him and told him everything...he then told me that I should forget that girl and delete everything about her as she was only using my head, he collected my phone and deleted her number from my phone,then he told there are millions of girls out there and I should stop wasting my time on one
I haven't been able to call her this past days and she hasn't contacted me,I feel so sad bcus I know how much I invested,my time,my emotions now I am hurt.....

Ok let's assume ur story is true, na better slap I for like give you now.

For A girl u aren't even married to?... Keeps draining you and on top of that ,she slapped you twice?

There are no words to qualify you Oga.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Qatar2022: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Too many lies just to soothe your low self esteem huh..keep deceiving yourself with tales..

You really think this is a playground huh?a single word from you is enough for me to know that nonsense there is nothing but mere lies and never happened..

Most persons might insult but don't worry they might not understand..
This witch why do you have trust issues? You don't even trust yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Qatar2022:

This witch why do you have trust issues? You don't even trust yourself
Ok..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Elimon(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:

Boss you don't know the kind of person I am dealing with...since she started following that tout she calls boyfriend,to find trouble no dey hard am o
I understand what u mean and if u can let it go then fine... But it's not all guys that can use that method... As far as that phone was registered on my name... I'll get it from you no matter what... Then give it to someone who deserves it.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
I weep for my brothers,you are a fool sha,woman slap you,use you do nonsense,you are going down on your knees to beg.chai,I don die.which type of parents raise this type of men.i give up.na she suppose dey beg you oga.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by rickleye: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:

Thanks for this..I will focus more on my self

Dude I know it hurt and it does because you loved her and have invested in the relationship, for her to behave as such means she never truly loved you , never did or believes she might be "settling" with you.

See if she apologizes and you want to continue - have a heart2 heart discussion with her on how you want to be loved and how she wants to be loved. Respect must be paramount.

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Newboss(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
E go shock you say some boys mumu like this.

If they see this girl body for bush now some people go dey reason money rituals not knowing that she don buy market before without paying
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by heniford2: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
Slaysor:
I felt insulted
(I seized her angrily)

dude go collect ur phone back before i slap u here undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Daddycoded: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
You need shola(from twitter) teachings.....what da fvck is all this bro.......
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Newboss:
E go shock you say some boys mumu like this.

If they see this girl body for bush now some people go dey reason money rituals not knowing that she don buy market before without paying
Bros which kind talk be this one na,my girl inside bush?money rituals?...abeg no talk am again
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Daddycoded:
You need shola(from twitter) teachings.....what da fvck is all this bro.......
How do I contact him?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Did This To Me... Was I Wrong? by Slaysor: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
heniford2:
dude go collect ur phone back before i slap u here undecided
I don forget that one bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys With Small D*ck Like To Carry Women With Big Yansh ? / Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.