Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (834141 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sokotogudali: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
jennyhumphrey:
Sokotogudali, but why did you ghost on all of us that have been searching for you. A big congratulations to you. That your cover letter is the bomb, very detailed and helpful. Congratulations once again. My issue too is flight ticket now, British airways and virgin is very expensive now, klm, air France and Lufthansa need transit visas and I am now left with qatar, Ethiopian, Egypt , Turkish, Rwanda and the likes that are kind of affordable

The KLM, Air France transit visas seem to not be hard to get.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sokotogudali: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
luiginho2xl:
congrats

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
nwaogukings03:
Can one apply for PTA after he has returned from the travel?
loool no. PTA is for the travel.
Requirements are valid visa + valid return air ticket + travel outside west africa… which will be confirmed with the airline
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nwaogukings03: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
giselle237:
loool no. PTA is for the travel.
Requirements are valid visa + valid return air ticket + travel outside west africa… which will be confirmed with the airline

Alright, thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by benjichuks(m): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
sokotogudali:

How does one apply for it?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sihamey: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
slim147:

Thanks alot bro.but I don't know how this Form A thing work. I don't have the schools bank account details. But I have sent them an email to ask for their bank details if that's what I'll be needing. And if I can get the dollar card I think it would be easier so I can Just pay online

Is better direct your question to UK student thread. Here is for visit visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ibukune(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good day all. My mum applied to visit my sister in the UK. And this is the mail she got. Does it connote approval or denial?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Blumokinney: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ibukune:
Good day all. My mum applied to visit my sister in the UK. And this is the mail she got. Does it connote approval or denial?
What did the mail says? And when did she do her biometrics
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
adelejane:
yes got them today

were all approved and do u have first time applicant among them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ibukune(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blumokinney:

What did the mail says? And when did she do her biometrics
April ending
Pls check above

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Blumokinney: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ibukune:

April ending
Pls check above
Congratulations she has been given visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ibukune(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blumokinney:

Congratulations she has been given visa

How sure are you pls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pinkybarbie001:
Pls who did biometrics may 10th? I haven’t heard anything yet..
mine is may 9 and still on 3 greens after i tracked it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Blumokinney: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ibukune:

How sure are you pls?
It’s stated there. What type of visa did she apply for?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Squid456:
Please I would like to know the steps to take after visa is issued for me to travel. I have not travelled internationally before and would like to know the things to prepare and steps to take and how soon can I fly to the UK after passport collection.
Also I'd like to know how long it Will take tls deliver to deliver my passport from Lagos vac to Osun State. I'd appreciate if anyone would enlighten me
how was it eventually?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by arthurwillia(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
iamleye:
My brother Biometric - May 5. Sent a paid email June 11 and the response was ''Waiting Decision"
you did in lag or Abuja?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by arthurwillia(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Babysoldier:
lag or Abuja?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by arthurwillia(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Work visa applied at TLS Ikeja/ Maryland

Submitted application 3rd June
Biometrics- 8th June
sent to dmc-8th June
Received by dmc -9th June
Still here for now
I’m suppose to resume by July 15th

Fingers crossed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lovetext: 12:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Hey family I need your advice
I am currently serving in the nysc but I intend to apply for January intake next year to study in the uk with intention to ditch my nysc
I want to ask will that affect my visa application negatively or should I just wait and apply after I finish my nysc
Please I'd love your responses thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Pinkybarbie001(f): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2022
Babysoldier:
How did you track it pls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by iamleye(m): 5:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Lagos. Ikeja TLS
arthurwillia:
you did in lag or Abuja?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by arthurwillia(m): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2022
iamleye:
Lagos. Ikeja TLS
thanks which visa boss
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ray7878: 6:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Ibukune:

How sure are you pls?

99.9% - congrats..

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ozymes: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2022
I thought with a Valid US visa you won't need a transit visa to the UK?
sokotogudali:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ozymes: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2022
Please do not ditch your NYSC! Complete your program and start your process after then. My candid advice.
lovetext:
I am currently serving in the nysc but I intend to apply for January intake next year to study in the uk with intention to ditch my nysc
I want to ask will that affect my visa application negatively or should I just wait and apply after I finish my nysc
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ibukune(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2022
lovetext:

Nysc is not needed. My wife is same shoe and we are presently at the visa stage. There is no point nysc is needed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2022
ozymes:
I thought with a Valid US visa you won't need a transit visa to the UK?
yes valid US/Japan/Canada only.. otherwise need to get transit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Ibukune:
How sure are you pls?
no one can tell until you receive you passport in hands . If you check inbox and spam and no refusal email then chances are above 90% approval.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by rebless(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Hello house

Is it okay to mention that one is gonna visit the UK attraction sites with tour reservation for someone who’s been invited to visit his family in UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lovetext: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2022
Ibukune:

Nysc is not needed. My wife is same shoe and we are presently at the visa stage. There is no point nysc is needed.
oh okay brother ,you mean your wife is currently undergoing her nysc too
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SIMPLIFIED(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2022
lovetext:
Thousands of people have ditched their NYSC halfway to travel out. It is of no relevance except you intend to return and work in Nigeria. If you can settle with your LGI when leaving to ghost the remaining months fine but it your LGI cannot offer such carry your bag and leave
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ibukune(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2022
lovetext:
oh okay brother ,you mean your wife is currently undergoing her nysc too

I mean my wife is processing her masters. She is for september intake. We have paid school fees deposit. And at the presenting on visa processing... She didnt do Nysc and she isnt planning to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (618) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: olubolace(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.