Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (845799 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (624) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by rebless(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cashmadam:

Yes, please do

Thanks @Cashmadam may you never lack cash

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Chudycharles: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good evening everyone.
Visa alert!!!
Biometrics: 20th of may
Transfer to DMC: 20th of May
Recieved by DMC: 6th of June
Transferred to VAC: 14th of June
Received by VAC: 14th of June
Collection mail: 15th of June
Passport delivered by DHL this evening.
Visa type: Dependant visa.
Thanks to everyone for their prompt response to a the question I asked concerning my Visa application process.

Congratulations � � � � �....

This is exactly 15working days... Awesome is it student dependant or skilled worker dependant

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Chudycharles: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good evening everyone.
Visa alert!!!
Thanks to everyone for their prompt response to a the question I asked concerning my Visa application process. [/quote]

Congratulations again I sent you an email here on nairaland...please let's connect... Thanks..
Mine Biometrics was on 30th May and it's skilled worker dependant... Thanks thanks..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by obehilicious: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Primetouch1:

Same 10th here but it’s not yet six weeks

3-6weeks, it might not take 6weeks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by obehilicious: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
orlabot:
Good evening everyone. Please I want to ask, for those that got their visa through courier service, pls after you receive your collection mail, were u sent another mail concerning the courier service too?

Pls, I need response over this.
I got my collection mail dis afternoon but nothing about the courier service I paid for. Does it mean I will have to travel to Lagos ?

Check the documents given to you, you can start tracking your parcel on DHL with your tracking ID.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by orlabot(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Chudycharles:
Good evening everyone.
Visa alert!!!
Thanks to everyone for their prompt response to a the question I asked concerning my Visa application process.

Congratulations again I sent you an email here on nairaland...please let's connect... Thanks..
Mine Biometrics was on 30th May and it's skilled worker dependant... Thanks thanks..
Thanks bro.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ugonna1054(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
orlabot:

You will receive it . U can go nd track d progress of ur visa on the TLS tracking site, once it has ticked d 5th stage, b expecting ur decision mail on or before tomorrow.

Please can you post link to the TLS tracking site?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by orlabot(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
ugonna1054:

Check ur inbox. There is a mail that was sent to u after ur visa application. Click the link on that mail, then scroll down to biometrics , click on it, it we redirect u to TLS website. From there, u can now click on track.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by obehilicious: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
ugonna1054:

Check the login email sent to you by ukvi, that's the link you can use.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by arthurwillia(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
iamleye:
Visitors visa. I apologize for the late reply.
ni problem
It was timely
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alayomini: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello guru, In the house,
I having a serious issue and need your help.
I applied for a visit visa to UK , I wanted to attend my younger brother graduation ceremony but the visa was refuse on a ground of credibility. This is the decision.

The decision
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 of Appendix V because
 You state you intend to travel to the UK for 3 days for the purpose of attending your
brother’s graduation ceremony.
 You state you are employed with Nestlé Nigeria PLC with a monthly income of
250000 NGN (£480, in an exchange rate of £1 = 519.69NGN, oanda.com). You have
provided a letter of employment and payslips in support of your application. You have
also provided a bank statement under your name with a closing balance of
2,407,398.31 NGN (£4,622.20). However, I note there are no salary deposits in this
account. I also note there are several large deposits in this account which do not
correlate with your stated income and therefore the origins of the funds are no clear.
Therefore I am not satisfied you have provided satisfactory information in regards to
your personal and financial circumstances in Nigeria.
 In light of all of the above I am not satisfied as to your intentions in wishing to travel
to the UK now. I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry for a purpose
that is permitted by the visitor routes, not satisfied that you will leave the UK at the
end of the visit. Your application is refused under Appendix V4.2 (a) and (c) of the
Immigration Rules.

I did not include my salary account statement but I have it , meanwhile I don't keep many in it , I only keep money in my saving account.

I also have several admissions from university in UK to resume by September but now all of them are denying me CAS due to the refusal.

Pls, I have plan to reapply this week for a visit and add my salary account .
The former decision those not give me right to appeal or administrative review.

Pls help on what is necessary to do.

Thank you all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
alayomini:
Hello
I did not include my salary account statement but I have it , meanwhile I don't keep many in it , I only keep money in my saving account.

I also have several admissions from university in UK to resume by September but now all of them are denying me CAS due to the refusal.

you should not present a statement of account to the UK showing large deposits without documentary proof of where these monies have come from. There was no need to go and bag a refusal.
Your salary account should have been included in the first instance. Also hope there are also no unexplained large deposits in that account, if there are.. pls dont reapply at this time
Next make up your mind whether it is visit visa u want or study visa. There is no point doing both at this time given upto 6 weeks visa delay.
If it is your experience that some schls have denied u CAS due to visit refusal then maybe tow the path pf some of your colleagues which did not mention to the schls to see if your story will be different as this is already mid June and lots of schls for September admission might have rounded off now. Pls be aware of the risks vs benefits and then make your choice yourself.
But remember there is nothing like I forgot when making any uk visa applications, you must state your refusals.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alayomini: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
giselle237:
you should not present a statement of account to the UK showing large deposits without documentary proof of where these monies have come from. There was no need to go and bag a refusal.
Your salary account should have been included in the first instance. Also hope there are also no unexplained large deposits in that account, if there are.. pls dont reapply at this time
Next make up your mind whether it is visit visa u want or study visa. There is no point doing both at this time given upto 6 weeks visa delay.
If it is your experience that some schls have denied u CAS due to visit refusal then maybe tow the path pf some of your colleagues which did not mention to the schls to see if your story will be different as this is already mid June and lots of schls for September admission might have rounded off now. Pls be aware of the risks vs benefits and then make your choice yourself.
But remember there is nothing like I forgot when making any uk visa applications, you must state your refusals.

Thank you for the response.

I have some money deposited in my saving account which I can explain the source, meanwhile, like I said my salary account is not heavy, I only use it to collect salary and spend.
I plan to also include my pension accoumt statement of about 2.5m

Kindly, look into my case aand advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ugonna1054(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
orlabot:

Check ur inbox. There is a mail that was sent to u after ur visa application. Click the link on that mail, then scroll down to biometrics , click on it, it we redirect u to TLS website. From there, u can now click on track.
Okay, Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
alayomini:
I have some money deposited in my saving account which I can explain the source, meanwhile, like I said my salary account is not heavy, I only use it to collect salary and spend.I plan to also include my pension accoumt statement of about 2.5m

Any large money you can not explain will give you a 2nd refusal as this has been flagged already. Secondly, submitting 2 or more accts is not a con. your salary account does not need to be heavy.. you need to submit it to show origin of proofs of where your money is coming from as well as that you are being paid the salary you claim and by the company you claim.Pls re-read your refusal letter.. then go onto digest it.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alayomini: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
giselle237:

Any large money you can not explain will give you a 2nd refusal as this has been flagged already. Secondly, submitting 2 or more accts is not a con. your salary account does not need to be heavy.. you need to submit it to show origin of proofs of where your money is coming from as well as that you are being paid the salary you claim and by the company you claim.Pls re-read your refusal letter.. then go onto digest it.

Yes I understand your point.
Pls can I reach u through other means for better conversations.
My e mail. alayoibrahim55@gmail.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
rebless:

Thanks @Cashmadam may you never lack cash

Amen! : smiley

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
alayomini:
Hello guru, In the house,
I having a serious issue and need your help.
I applied for a visit visa to UK , I wanted to attend my younger brother graduation ceremony but the visa was refuse on a ground of credibility. This is the decision.

The decision
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 of Appendix V because
 You state you intend to travel to the UK for 3 days for the purpose of attending your
brother’s graduation ceremony.
 You state you are employed with Nestlé Nigeria PLC with a monthly income of
250000 NGN (£480, in an exchange rate of £1 = 519.69NGN, oanda.com). You have
provided a letter of employment and payslips in support of your application. You have
also provided a bank statement under your name with a closing balance of
2,407,398.31 NGN (£4,622.20). However, I note there are no salary deposits in this
account. I also note there are several large deposits in this account which do not
correlate with your stated income and therefore the origins of the funds are no clear.
Therefore I am not satisfied you have provided satisfactory information in regards to
your personal and financial circumstances in Nigeria.
 In light of all of the above I am not satisfied as to your intentions in wishing to travel
to the UK now. I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry for a purpose
that is permitted by the visitor routes, not satisfied that you will leave the UK at the
end of the visit. Your application is refused under Appendix V4.2 (a) and (c) of the
Immigration Rules.

The former decision those not give me right to appeal or administrative review.

Pls help on what is necessary to do.

Thank you all

Sorry about the refusal but it was very avoidable.

from what I read, the issue was with your employment. How do you claim you are working in a multinational (which is usually an advantage) and then present an account that does not show the history of the salary you are paid. It was a big mistake.

You can reapply but don't be in a hurry. Fill the visa form carefully. Print your statement of account, include your payslip, offer of employment letter, confirmation letter, promotion letter etc...

Draft a cover letter to address the concerns of the visa officer and highlight/emphasis that you have a good and stable job in Nigeria - with a multinational. You would like to visit your brother for about 10 days since you missed his wedding. You are very close to your brother and missing his wedding affected you psychologically. You haven't seen your brother since...(indicate the last time you saw him) and you can't wait to see him again.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by donald197: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pls for visa rejection that involves bulk deposits. If the bulk money is still in the account, can the person submit the same bank statement when applying ?
giselle237:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adelejane: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
no renewal.....

Babysoldier:
were all approved and do u have first time applicant among them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SamGryffindor: 12:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Hello everyone. Thank you everyone for posting and answering Questions.
Visa collection mail received today.
Biometrics 29th April
Visitors Visa.

Now, Please I want to ask...are there any dependable banks where it's reliable to get the PTA upon application?

2ndly, as regards flight booking. Any advantage of flying Abuja to London over Abuja to Manchester? If none, are there any disadvantages to flying into and from London Gatwick against London Heathrow? The price varies and I want to know they don't matter when I book.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2022
SamGryffindor:
Hello everyone. Thank you everyone for posting and
2ndly, as regards flight booking. Any advantage of flying Abuja to London over Abuja to Manchester? If none, are there any disadvantages to flying into and from London Gatwick against London Heathrow? The price varies and I want to know they don't matter when I book.
where is your destination gan gan? And where will the whole of your trip be centres around? London and Manchester are miles apart.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 6:31am On Jun 17, 2022
donald197:
Pls for visa rejection that involves bulk deposits. If the bulk money is still in the account, can the person submit the same bank statement when applying ?
as in submit outdated statement? anything you are submitting should be able to help avoid another refusal and not fuel it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Foladimejiw: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Hello house
It's a good job you guys doing here. I want to apply to UK for visit visa with my grown up kids 19 and 21. Should my niece invite us or we apply without her invite? She thinks her house cannot accommodate us and her family so we should book an hotel. Is that a red flag?
I am self employed using my bank savings account for business too with good transactions.
My grown up kids have their savings account too as undergraduates . Can I sponsor the trip alone with just Hotel booking and ignore my niece?
What other documents do I need for visa approval?
Thank you as I await your advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SamGryffindor: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
My final destination is Leeds. I know it's closer to Manchester. However, I'm seeing a price difference of almost 200k. Also, it's way more expensive to land at Heathrow than Gatwick. I just want to be sure it's okay to land at Gatwick over Heathrow. I don't mind taking time for such amount of reduction in expenses.
Please advise better.
giselle237:
where is your destination gan gan? And where will the whole of your trip be centres around? London and Manchester are miles apart.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Babysoldier(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2022
arthurwillia:
lag or Abuja?
LAG Ikeja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Goodnew13: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Please my application is over 6 weeks already. So I sent a paid ma and got response below. What do you advise.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2022
SamGryffindor:
My final destination is Leeds. I know it's closer to Manchester. However, I'm seeing a price difference of almost 200k. Also, it's way more expensive to land at Heathrow than Gatwick. I just want to be sure it's okay to land at Gatwick over Heathrow. I don't mind taking time for such amount of reduction in expenses.
Please advise better.
if you are a 1st timer going to Leeds.
Your best bet is to land at Manchester airport. From the airport there is a bus terminal, National express manchester airport you can take a bus from Manchester airport to Leeds bus station. When the bus drops u, use your uber app and book taxi from bus station to your accommodation in Leeds or you take a taxi - a1 brighouse (used to charge 70-80 pounds to leeds) from Manchester airport straight to your accommodation in Leeds.
If you land at heathrow or gatwick you must then take train or bus down to leeds. They are miles apart and that’s what accounts for the extra money. Coming as a 1st timer and with luggage, trains are not easy to maneuver. Before u know it you have missed your train and lost money.
The good thing about all airports is you dnt have to leave the airport to find your movemnt, trains and bus terminals leave from airports directly, so plan accrdingly

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Foladimejiw: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2022
@ Giselle, cash madam, kindly advise

Foladimejiw:
Hello house
It's a good job you guys doing here. I want to apply to UK for visit visa with my grown up kids 19 and 21. Should my niece invite us or we apply without her invite? She thinks her house cannot accommodate us and her family so we should book an hotel. Is that a red flag?
I am self employed using my bank savings account for business too with good transactions.
My grown up kids have their savings account too as undergraduates . Can I sponsor the trip alone with just Hotel booking and ignore my niece?
What other documents do I need for visa approval?
Thank you as I await your advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Foladimejiw:
@ Giselle, cash madam, kindly advise
it’s same as making other uk visit applications. For the 19 and 21 year olds, they are students, however are classed as adults. Prove that they are dependent on their parents and their ties to their studies if any.. concentrate on showing they are coming back.
You should use a hotel. Sponsor the trip alone.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Foladimejiw: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2022
The aspect that do you have relatives in UK, will I indicate yes or no? Since they are not sending any invite. Although,I might pay them a visit.

giselle237:
it’s same as making other uk visit applications. For the 19 and 21 year olds, they are students, however are classed as adults. Prove that they are dependent on their parents and their ties to their studies if any.. concentrate on showing they are coming back.
You should use a hotel. Sponsor the trip alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (624) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: directonpc(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.